sarah and hicham

Sharing updates on VJ

93 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
There's always some members who don't really share any immigration updates on the board. I know I pretty much shared every step of our journey from sending our packet to Hicham getting here. I was just wondering why one wouldn't want to share their jouney and update us on VJ.

Afraid of the Evil Eye? :lol:

I'm afraid of the evil eye. Who isn't?

There's always some members who don't really share any immigration updates on the board. I know I pretty much shared every step of our journey from sending our packet to Hicham getting here. I was just wondering why one wouldn't want to share their jouney and update us on VJ.

Afraid of the Evil Eye? :lol:

I'm afraid of the evil eye. Who isn't?

I'm not. I don't believe in that stuff.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

I must say I don't agree with Jean's decisions but I don't think its right to lash out at her either. I was in an abusive relationship for a long time and I am sure glad my friends didnt treat me like a second class citizen because I didn't take their advice when given. They were supportive of me the entire time and when I did leave my ex, they were still there and supportive without the "I told you so". I think Jean has been through enough and regardless of if she takes anyone's advice here or not I don't think verbally abusing an already abused person is the right way to go.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I must say I don't agree with Jean's decisions but I don't think its right to lash out at her either. I was in an abusive relationship for a long time and I am sure glad my friends didnt treat me like a second class citizen because I didn't take their advice when given. They were supportive of me the entire time and when I did leave my ex, they were still there and supportive without the "I told you so". I think Jean has been through enough and regardless of if she takes anyone's advice here or not I don't think verbally abusing an already abused person is the right way to go.

:luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Creep gets green card is that something someone should consider good news and if one doesn't it is raining on his or her parade? :rolleyes:

Like I said, I don't agree with her decision but what benefit are you or anyone else getting by lashing out at her? Its not going to change the situation one bit. Green card or not, abuse is abuse and its not an easy thing to deal with.

Timeline
Creep gets green card is that something someone should consider good news and if one doesn't it is raining on his or her parade? :rolleyes:

Like I said, I don't agree with her decision but what benefit are you or anyone else getting by lashing out at her? Its not going to change the situation one bit. Green card or not, abuse is abuse and its not an easy thing to deal with.

:luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

I don't care if you agree or not and did I mention anyone by name???? But since we are talking about this person not to named, she sent a filthy, epithet laced PM to a person on this board that I read and that person had been trying to help her. But you know what it all comes down to a person loving him or herself to not take abuse. Until that happens,no one can really help. So if she likes it, I love it.

drinkblink14.gif

I don't care if you agree or not and did I mention anyone by name???? But since we are talking about this person not to named[/i], she sent a filthy, epithet laced PM to a person on this board that I read and that person had been trying to help her. But you know what it all comes down to a person loving him or herself to not take abuse. Until that happens,no one can really help. So if she likes it, I love it.

#1 she didnt send it to you , so what does it have to do with you?

#2 how is that different from all the filthy ####### people say to her everytime she posts?

You hit the nail on the head about the abuse thing, but what is everyone trying to do here? Tt only makes her feel worse.

Hey I was a lucky recipient of one of those types of emails from her, too. My crime? I stated I had too much self respect to stay with an abusive man. What did I get in return? A filthy, vile PM that also stated that if she killed herself it would be partially my fault. After she sends one of those she immediately blocks all PMs. Such cowardice. She dishes the abuse out plenty herself.

I don't care if you agree or not and did I mention anyone by name???? But since we are talking about this person not to named, she sent a filthy, epithet laced PM to a person on this board that I read and that person had been trying to help her. But you know what it all comes down to a person loving him or herself to not take abuse. Until that happens,no one can really help. So if she likes it, I love it.

Hey I was a lucky recipient of one of those types of emails from her, too. My crime? I stated I had too much self respect to stay with an abusive man. What did I get in return? A filthy, vile PM that also stated that if she killed herself it would be partially my fault. After she sends one of those she immediately blocks all PMs. Such cowardice. She dishes the abuse out plenty herself.

Exactly Moody and that's my point she gives as good as she gets. Frankly I could give a damn.

drinkblink14.gif

"I have too much self respect to stay with an abusive man" For someone that is in an abusive relationship and blinded by it (which I have been in before) that statement would be insulting. I think people need to lay off of her for real. This is a real life situation and I don't think anyone here is helping.

Timeline

By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

• Post any information obtained or originally transmitted in confidence or with the implied belief that the message was to be kept in confidence without the express permission of the original author of the communication.

vj TOS

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

If someone makes a decision to stay with an abuser... and you tried to help...you did all you can.. really

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.