Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardie a doan know a wah when u preggo hubby affi all ova mi..from mi tell him is like him dyam kin ketch a fiyah...him cyant get enuff...right about now mi no want nobody touch mi..mi did a si some signs but nausea no like wid Kimora so mi neva tek it fi nuttin....until mi no want him touch mi..when I was preggo wid Kimora mi love everybody but him...tell him all kinda a sumptings :lol: poor ting fi real

:lol:

Lawd gawd let us start pray fi Kashi from right dis minute! Him a go suffer more dan de rest of we :whistle:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot: Question:

Ken JUST :no: realized last night that they only took his DS-230...and not KJ's (his son- I am filing for both of them). Does anyone know if that is correct? Shouldn't they have taken both! I am gonna call the 202# to double check ...but I just thought I would ask.

Thanks and blessings,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was watching for you to say something about his mother, Kimmy. Can't wait to hear what she has to say! When you going to tell her?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Ken JUST :no: realized last night that they only took his DS-230...and not KJ's (his son- I am filing for both of them). Does anyone know if that is correct? Shouldn't they have taken both! I am gonna call the 202# to double check ...but I just thought I would ask.

Thanks and blessings,

Gill

Sorry Gill I don't know...hopefully someone else does or you can get info from calling.

BTW your new pics on yahoo are awesome!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was watching for you to say something about his mother, Kimmy. Can't wait to hear what she has to say! When you going to tell her?

mi tell har ? u mussi mad....a doan chat to har..him affi do dat..and right about now him no care fi har eeida ..so she know when she know ..she not even ask bout har grand pickney dem a di unborn she a go care bout...kissteet....a tell mi bout tie....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardie a doan know a wah when u preggo hubby affi all ova mi..from mi tell him is like him dyam kin ketch a fiyah...him cyant get enuff...right about now mi no want nobody touch mi..mi did a si some signs but nausea no like wid Kimora so mi neva tek it fi nuttin....until mi no want him touch mi..when I was preggo wid Kimora mi love everybody but him...tell him all kinda a sumptings :lol: poor ting fi real

Lawd gawd let us start pray fi Kashi from right dis minute! Him a go suffer more dan de rest of we :whistle:

FI REAL!!!! :yes::yes::thumbs: Lawd Gawd, puh-lease give Kashi deh healt han strength fi git through dis pregnancy...widhout em wife kill em! Amen! :innocent:

Gill

Thanks and blessings,

Gill

Sorry Gill I don't know...hopefully someone else does or you can get info from calling.

BTW your new pics on yahoo are awesome!

Ahhhh Thanks Yardie!

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

mi tell har ? u mussi mad....a doan chat to har..him affi do dat..and right about now him no care fi har eeida ..so she know when she know ..she not even ask bout har grand pickney dem a di unborn she a go care bout...kissteet....a tell mi bout tie....

True dat! :thumbs: Mek she knoa by sending har de invite to de baby shower :yes: I am sure word will get to her though if you tell other family members.

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline

FI REAL!!!! :yes::yes::thumbs:Lawd Gawf, puh-lease give Kashi deh healt han strength fi git through dis pregnancy...widhout em wife kill em! Amen! :innocent:

Gill

HAHAHAAA...yuh si u GILL

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Yardie a dat mi plan fi do...she luckian mi...no 'ave a time fi har..mi have wolheap a fish fi fry yah now.... :lol::yes:

Timeline
lawd ie 10 people dem inna deh thread. Big Man news come hout an all the yardies come outta hiding!! :yes: B)

ahahah..u gwaan trouble mekka..dem a go start class wi...but mi ready fi dem still..preggo and all :lol::lol:

Edited by kimmykashi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.