Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hello all.... havent posted in a few but I have been reading up on everything. :-)

1st of all Classy I think you must be a pretty smart lady for recognizing the loser in this guy before you went too far. My best friend came to visit me while I was living in St Lucia and fell for a guy - unfortunetly I don't think he is up to par and he is showing all the signs of a bad egg but she ingores them. I can only hope she comes to her senses.....

2nd ......... I got my NOA1 today and I am so #%@&^*% HAPPY! I know it is just the beginning but at least it has officially begun! Woohoo!

Now I have a very good reason to go out with the girls this weekend and celebrate! That and its pay day!! :-)

Have a great day all!!!

Cat

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

aLL MI CAN SEH IS CLASSY U GO GIRL....bwoy mi a tell onnuh dem DUPPY yah luv gi dem self trouble....reveal oonuh self man....bout oonuh a guests..we no have dat many guests wah no want post nuttin...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yah, I guess I should be a little less harsh..........

All other guests who are just browsing or thinking of joining us, please continue. You are always welcome here.

It's just this loser lurker bothering one of our beloved that has us all up in arms. We mean the rest of you no harm.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

All other guests who are just browsing or thinking of joining us, please continue. You are always welcome here.

It's just this loser lurker bothering one of our beloved that has us all up in arms. We mean the rest of you no harm.

NO JG ! i am with you I was saying that they all can't be JUST guests...and reading everyday and has never posted a single thing...to read you should have to be a member hheheee..

Edited by kimmykashi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NO JG ! i am with you I was saying that they all can't be JUST guests...and reading everyday and has never posted a single thing...to read you should have to be a member hheheee..

:yes:

I have had quite the trouble with some of these so-called "guests" - you know who you are if you are reading this :P Some people are here to read...some are here to cause trouble.

Don't people have better things to do (one "guest" in particular)? :wacko: I guess I should be honored that they are so interested in reading about my life and what I have to say when they are too much of a $%*# coward to actually talk to me. So glad you care so much ;):no:

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline

I have had quite the trouble with some of these so-called "guests" - you know who you are if you are reading this :P Some people are here to read...some are here to cause trouble.

Don't people have better things to do (one "guest" in particular)? :wacko: I guess I should be honored that they are so interested in reading about my life and what I have to say when they are too much of a $%*# coward to actually talk to me. So glad you care so much ;):no:

yeah Yardie...dyam DUPPY !! lef we alone...

Timeline
Hey everyone, busy day yesterday didn't even get to sign onto my computer. So the EX called last night and said "Why do you have a picture of me posted on the internet on that website?" I laughed said "FU*$ YOU, don't ever call me again" and hung up. Small world, I have never mentioned this site to him. So someone's lurking around here. :devil: Oh well, at least he knows now, lol.

wonder why he would be mad???? so the other girls don't see him..... :lol:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl, whose bothering you?

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Yardie, Honey........are you having a bad day?

I was there yesterday....venting all over the place. Today is better. (Hey Gill.......today is a lot better!)

You just hang in there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I got you, Kimmy.

It's just sometimes we can be intimidating with all the fussing and cussing and spreading the love. I understand some lurking. And, I don't want to discourage anyone from trying us out first. I surely don't want them to think I yell at everyone who is just lurking. I would hope everyone would eventually become members and regulars.

But, if anyone is lurking to spread news and cause headaches to those we care about, they are not welcome one bit and can go play their games somewhere else.

That is what I meant.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I got you, Kimmy.

It's just sometimes we can be intimidating with all the fussing and cussing and spreading the love. I understand some lurking. And, I don't want to discourage anyone from trying us out first. I surely don't want them to think I yell at everyone who is just lurking. I would hope everyone would eventually become members and regulars.

But, if anyone is lurking to spread news and cause headaches to those we care about, they are not welcome one bit and can go play their games somewhere else.

That is what I meant.

:thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello all.... havent posted in a few but I have been reading up on everything. :-)

1st of all Classy I think you must be a pretty smart lady for recognizing the loser in this guy before you went too far. My best friend came to visit me while I was living in St Lucia and fell for a guy - unfortunetly I don't think he is up to par and he is showing all the signs of a bad egg but she ingores them. I can only hope she comes to her senses.....

2nd ......... I got my NOA1 today and I am so #%@&^*% HAPPY! I know it is just the beginning but at least it has officially begun! Woohoo!

Now I have a very good reason to go out with the girls this weekend and celebrate! That and its pay day!! :-)

Have a great day all!!!

Cat

WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO GWAAN THROUGH CAT!!!!!!! MMMMMM-EEEEEEEE-OOOOOOO-WWWWWW!!!!! :luv:

:dance: :dance: YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

I remember just how you felt...like it's official...I HAVE STARTED THIS PROCESS!!!! I remember the first time I saw Ken's name and mine on the official NOA1...I started crying (I am such a Baby...probably PMSing that day too :lol::lol: )

It's a GREAT FEELING!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

GO IRIE...IT'S YOUR NOA1 DAY...GO IRIE!!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Have a great day all!!!

Cat

WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO GWAAN THROUGH CAT!!!!!!! MMMMMM-EEEEEEEE-OOOOOOO-WWWWWW!!!!! :luv:

:dance: :dance: YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

I remember just how you felt...like it's official...I HAVE STARTED THIS PROCESS!!!! I remember the first time I saw Ken's name and mine on the official NOA1...I started crying (I am such a Baby...probably PMSing that day too :lol::lol: )

It's a GREAT FEELING!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

GO IRIE...IT'S YOUR NOA1 DAY...GO IRIE!!

Gill, I just realize that you and I have a date in common. Ken dropped off his DS-230 at the embassy on 1/15/08 and Mike's DS-230 was received at NVC on that same day. Coincidence? mmmmmm

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.