Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, just popping in to say hello. I know I don't "post" much, but I do read what you gals write and I have to say I am soooooo impressed with the brains, humour and hearts of this group. Such a nice, caring, smart bunch. Imma worm my way into your group!!

No update on our next (Stokes) interview, but we really have stopped thinking about it! Just living life. Husband got some great ($$) freelance jobs recently, and we are both going on a trip to the sun next week (with my work). His memory hasn't improved any, but we are optimistic about that next Interview. Can't keep us down forever. In the meantime, I think I have to go to Jamaica without him!! His sister wants me to be god-mummy to her daughter, and plus Brad wants to send down a lap-top and digtal camera. This will be the second time going without him and I don't want to do it!! But I guess I will.

Hope everyone is having a blessed New Year. Like I said, Imma post more, and weasle my way in here!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everyone, just popping in to say hello. I know I don't "post" much, but I do read what you gals write and I have to say I am soooooo impressed with the brains, humour and hearts of this group. Such a nice, caring, smart bunch. Imma worm my way into your group!!

No update on our next (Stokes) interview, but we really have stopped thinking about it! Just living life. Husband got some great ($$) freelance jobs recently, and we are both going on a trip to the sun next week (with my work). His memory hasn't improved any, but we are optimistic about that next Interview. Can't keep us down forever. In the meantime, I think I have to go to Jamaica without him!! His sister wants me to be god-mummy to her daughter, and plus Brad wants to send down a lap-top and digtal camera. This will be the second time going without him and I don't want to do it!! But I guess I will.

Hope everyone is having a blessed New Year. Like I said, Imma post more, and weasle my way in here!!

Nice to u see again :) join in man....I'll go w/o him..shoot !!! just tell me when and where...*hubby mi will call u when mi reach ok !*

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill me buss out wid laughta. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This was funny! Gill yuh kno, yuh gwaan mek JesseG come lik we.

That's funny Lita...I thought about JesseG when mi post it!! Hopefully, em will hondastan a joke mi a mek! ;)

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone, busy day yesterday didn't even get to sign onto my computer. So the EX called last night and said "Why do you have a picture of me posted on the internet on that website?" I laughed said "FU*$ YOU, don't ever call me again" and hung up. Small world, I have never mentioned this site to him. So someone's lurking around here. :devil: Oh well, at least he knows now, lol.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone, busy day yesterday didn't even get to sign onto my computer. So the EX called last night and said "Why do you have a picture of me posted on the internet on that website?" I laughed said "FU*$ YOU, don't ever call me again" and hung up. Small world, I have never mentioned this site to him. So someone's lurking around here. :devil: Oh well, at least he knows now, lol.

:o small world, for real.

Timeline

*********THURSDAY CHUCKLE*********

Mawning folks,

I hope everyone had a good night!

For everyone that had a bad Wednesday...guess what it's THURSDAY...fresh start!!! :luv:

Have a great day...one more to go! :thumbs::dance:

Bwoy ... Go Get Yuh Moddah

A boy and his father from Jamaica were visting America for the first time.

The first time they went to a mall, they were amazed by almost everything they saw,

but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slideback together again.

The boy asked, "Ah whahdat, daddy?" The father (having never seen an elevator) responded,

"Son, minevah see notting so inna mi life! Mi nuh know what it is!"

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheelchair

rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled

between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the

small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light

in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous, voluptuous 19-year-old

woman stepped out. The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, says quietly to his son,

"Bwoy... Go get yuh moddah!"

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Mawning folks,

For everyone that had a bad Wednesday...guess what it's THURSDAY...fresh start!!! :luv:

The first time they went to a mall, they were amazed by almost everything they saw,

but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slideback together again.

The boy asked, "Ah whahdat, daddy?" The father (having never seen an elevator) responded,

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheelchair

rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled

between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the

They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light

in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous, voluptuous 19-year-old

woman stepped out. The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, says quietly to his son,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: So im tink him can regenerate a yonger ooman, eeidiat. :lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

[/size] To the Lurker helping bother Classy...........

GET OUT! You don't belong here. Keep your news to yourself and go away!!!!

Hang in there, Classy. He's obviously not too worried about spreading his picture all over the place or he wouldn't pose for so many. Don't let him bother you.

Oh, NYC.....I think about you guys all the time. Hoping and praying for you.

Glad everything is calm in your life right now.

Come back soon.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning folks,

I live for these morning jokes.....they are so GREAT!......On another note......I am flying out of here tomorrow morning to go and see my baby!......It has been since March and I am so excited.....I will get to stay with him until Monday when I have to fly back home to the real life with the 14yo.......LOL......Catch you all when I get back........

Peace & Love,

Tonya

March 17, 2007 Married Ocho Rios, Jamaica

April 12, 2007 Filed I-130 for husband

Vermont Service Center via DHL

May 9, 2007 Automated System says received I-130

May 15, 2007 Received NOA1

July 2, 2007 I-130 Approved (Automated System)

July 9, 2007 Received Approval Notice in mail

August 13, 2007 DS-3032 sent to Andrew & I received AOS bill

August 14, 2007 Paid AOS $70 via DHL

August 21, 2007 Returned DS-3032 from Jamaica via regular mail

September 4, 2007 Received I-864 in mail

September 5, 2007 Returned I-864 via DHL

September 11, 2007 Received DS-3032 Agent of Choice

September 17, 2007 IV Bill Generated

September 20, 2007 Touched (RFE) Missing Documents/Information

They are missing $380 IV Bill which I haven't received as of yet

October 1, 2007 IV Bill Received in the Mail

October 2, 2007 Paid IV Bill via USPS 2nd day delivery

October 3, 2007 IV Bill delivered at 11:07pm to St. Louis P.O. Box

October 5, 2007 IV Bill processed

October 11, 2007 DS-230 Visa Application is scheduled to be mailed this week1111

Sending it to Andrew via DHL International

THE JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END THAT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!

Timeline
I live for these morning jokes.....they are so GREAT!......On another note......I am flying out of here tomorrow morning to go and see my baby!......It has been since March and I am so excited.....I will get to stay with him until Monday when I have to fly back home to the real life with the 14yo.......LOL......Catch you all when I get back........

Peace & Love,

Tonya

Tonni,

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!! YOU MUST BE THRILLED...WOW SINCE MARCH :o ...YUH GOOD!!! ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH YOUR BOO and give Jamdown a kiss from all of us!! :luv:

Safe travels and be well!

Bless-ed (L)(L) ,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

To the Lurker helping bother Classy...........

Hang in there, Classy. He's obviously not too worried about spreading his picture all over the place or he wouldn't pose for so many. Don't let him bother you.

AMEN!!!!!! Mi proudda yuh Classy! Yuh Dyam right fi tell em F-off!!!! Yuh couldda tell em a few more choice words tuh!!!

Who ever a su su su su back tuh classy EX man...SHUT YUH RASSS...HAN GUH LANG!!! :angry::angry:

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

To the Lurker helping bother Classy...........

AMEN!!!!!! Mi proudda yuh Classy! Yuh Dyam right fi tell em F-off!!!! Yuh couldda tell em a few more choice words tuh!!!

Who ever a su su su su back tuh classy EX man...SHUT YUH RASSS...HAN GUH LANG!!! :angry::angry:

Gill

Thanks girls. LUV U!!!!! We are making someone mad cuz I just got a call from him on my phone, lol. Never gonna answer again so Mr. EX u may as well quit calling! Don't worry all the pics I have of you will be destroyed but you may want to get ahold of all the other you have out there :oops: Tighten up that game baby you shouldn't be so sloppy.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For all we know the Lurker was someone else he was dating so good for him.

Me want to go away too. thought about going to JA in March...now I'm thinking I should take the little one to Disney world and I made the mistake of telling him. So I guess its wrap.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Good Morning!

How is the Yardie Family doing? (F)

Tonya~ Have a safe and fun trip!

NYC~ Glad to hear from you! Join in more often! Glad to hear you are just living life...that is the only thing you can do.

Classy~ My word what a small world :o He is reaping what he sowed...don't let him bother you AT ALL!

Timeline
Thanks girls. LUV U!!!!! We are making someone mad cuz I just got a call from him on my phone, lol. Never gonna answer again so Mr. EX u may as well quit calling! Don't worry all the pics I have of you will be destroyed but you may want to get ahold of all the other you have out there :oops: Tighten up that game baby you shouldn't be so sloppy.

:lol::yes::lol:

Tell it like it is Classy!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.