Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:

So I was browsing photo bucket and who do I find.... a pic of THE EX. At the Coral Cliff in MoBay with a few girls. Alls I can say is thank the man above that I woke up after only a few months invested in that relationship. I know its only a pic and not really a bad one and who know when it was taken but I dunno it just kinda confirmed my suspicions. (He's the one in green.) Guess if you are trying to hustle tourists you should make sure they don't post pics of you on the net. :bonk:

JA08.jpg

Wait a minute.....you found this picture that someone else had posted??????????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
hahahaa..memba mi up from 3:45 AM..brite a bloodclaat early

Us tu, hubby was up at 3am, I was off to work at midnight, he jus walked through the door talkin bout how tired he is.......ok so who's been up longer :blink: So we both are bout to crash....How will I ever get my work out on to day :( Only good thing is I was able to type my paper at work las night, so mi gald fi dat!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
heath ledger found dead :( loved 10 things i hate about you....ssssoo sad.....

Did you ever seen him in "Candy"? Not hard to picture him as a drug addict after that movie.

I am saddened. Always liked him.

no i never saw that movie...but i heard kelly form regis and kelly talking about that movie..and how he was so convincing in the film as a drug addict.....

according to tmz.com the latest is that they meaninc a close source to nypd feel is was a accidental death....so who knows what happend....but never the less very sad....

Timeline

Did you ever seen him in "Candy"? Not hard to picture him as a drug addict after that movie.

no i never saw that movie...but i heard kelly form regis and kelly talking about that movie..and how he was so convincing in the film as a drug addict.....

according to tmz.com the latest is that they meaninc a close source to nypd feel is was a accidental death....so who knows what happend....but never the less very sad....

OMG.....Nanny.....rent that movie. Heath Ledger & Abby Cornish. It is almost painful to watch cause it is so realistic.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

OMG.....Nanny.....rent that movie. Heath Ledger & Abby Cornish. It is almost painful to watch cause it is so realistic.

i will have to rent it...i am sure all his movies are all rented so i will have to go and see if i can find it.....it sounds like a good movie..

Morant mi wan know wah u get..mi wan know :thumbs:

I was afraid to ask. :lol:

Kimmy - how is Kimora doing?

I was afraid to ask as well :lol: My mind went directly to the gutter so I wasn't saying anymore :devil::lol:

How are you Sjb? Busy still at work?

Kim~ Hope Kimora is doing better...did you get her to a docs yet?

ok my mind went there and stayed there

Everyones mind that went to the gutter is married to a Jamaican Man because you are so right :devil:

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks guys for all your input...you know, the situation really is sad...after talking with her I honestly feel like the only reason why she even wants to keep him in her life is so that she won't feel like she was "dumb" or got played...he said the right things and she fell for it...the fact that she never knew much about him has always bothered me and I made my opinions known!! I let her know from the get-go that you need to know how to track "your man" down AT ALL COSTS!!! Shoot--I have a copy of my husband's i.d. card, his original birth certificate, I know where he lives, works, places he hangs out..I have his family's addresses and their phone numbers--I even have his friend's phone numbers and know where they live!! He will NEVER be able to hide from me!! LOL :thumbs: And he never made it a secret. It's never been an issue. Heck, I even have his bank account info. I felt like especially since we are involved in a long distance relationship, we needed extra securities---AND QUICK!! I will let her know what's up though, just not until I find out where he plans to head in the states...but I will be up front...I believe she would do the same for me.

That whole Heath Ledger thing is crazy!! It will be interesting to find out what the final toxicology report says...I heard there were sleeping pills, but they also said that he has a history of substance abuse...so, you never know :(

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Thanks guys for all your input...you know, the situation really is sad...after talking with her I honestly feel like the only reason why she even wants to keep him in her life is so that she won't feel like she was "dumb" or got played...he said the right things and she fell for it...the fact that she never knew much about him has always bothered me and I made my opinions known!! I let her know from the get-go that you need to know how to track "your man" down AT ALL COSTS!!! Shoot--I have a copy of my husband's i.d. card, his original birth certificate, I know where he lives, works, places he hangs out..I have his family's addresses and their phone numbers--I even have his friend's phone numbers and know where they live!! He will NEVER be able to hide from me!! LOL :thumbs: And he never made it a secret. It's never been an issue. Heck, I even have his bank account info. I felt like especially since we are involved in a long distance relationship, we needed extra securities---AND QUICK!! I will let her know what's up though, just not until I find out where he plans to head in the states...but I will be up front...I believe she would do the same for me.

That whole Heath Ledger thing is crazy!! It will be interesting to find out what the final toxicology report says...I heard there were sleeping pills, but they also said that he has a history of substance abuse...so, you never know :(

I hope she let's go of this man sooner than later because unfortunately it's only gonna get worst for her. The thing of feeling like she was dumb or got played will be much worst for her in the long run when (if) he never does right by her. Time heals all wounds, but the wounds won't heal if yuh keep pouring salt on them. My heart goes out to her.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
**********WEDNESDAY ;) CHUCKLE**********

Mawning Folks,

I hope everyone had a good night!

Welcome tuh Wednesday...half way there...Hang in the week soon done!!

Tuh everyone still feeling ill...I hope you feel better soon!

Bless,

Gill

Jamaican Gum

A Jamaican is having breakfast one morning; coffee,

croissant, bread, butter and jam when a Trini man,

chewing gum, sits down next to him.

The Jamaican ignores the Trini who, nevertheless,

starts a conversation:

Trini: "You Jamaican folk eat the whole bread??"

Jamaican: (in a bad mood): "Of course."

Trini: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't. In

Trinidad , we only eats what's inside. The crusts, we

collect in a container, recycle it, transform them

into

croissants and sell them to the Jamaicans."

The Trini has a smirk on his face. The Jamaican

listens in silence.

The Trini persists: "Do you eat jelly with the

bread??"

The Jamaican: "Of course."

Trini: (cracking his gum between his teeth and

chuckling). "We don't.

In Trinidad we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then

we

put All the peels,seeds, and leftovers in

containers,

recycle them, transform them into jam, and sell the

jam to the Jamaicans."

The Jamaican then asks: "Do you have sex in

Trinidad ?"

Trini: "Why of course we do", the Trini says with a

big smirk.

Jamaican: "And what do you do with the condoms once

you've used them?"

Trini: "We throw them away, of course."

Jamaican: "We don't. In Jamaica , we put them in a

container, recycle them, melt them down into chewing

gum and sell them to Trinidad ."

Gill it is wayyyy too early...go ketch likkle more sleep :help::help::wacko:

Arright mi love. :lol::lol: ..how come yuh deh pon yah suh hearly den???

Love ya,

Gill

Gill me buss out wid laughta. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morant mi wan know wah u get..mi wan know :thumbs:

I was afraid to ask. :lol:

Kimmy - how is Kimora doing?

I was afraid to ask as well :lol: My mind went directly to the gutter so I wasn't saying anymore :devil::lol:

How are you Sjb? Busy still at work?

Kim~ Hope Kimora is doing better...did you get her to a docs yet?

ok my mind went there and stayed there

Everyones mind that went to the gutter is married to a Jamaican Man because you are so right :devil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...Na na na na naaaaaaa..."I'm Lovin it!!!" :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
I just saw that Shauna! OMG what is happening to all these actors...first Brad Renfro last week and now Heath Ledger :( Something isn't right.

fi real dem get caught up inna di LIFE....not all most an lose dem self

Bwoy, dem seh bad tings appen in 3's. Mi worry bout Britney...wanda if she a guh nex! Bwoy, money han fame isn't hall it's stocked hup tuh be!

Lawd if Brittney ah ded ie ah guh be mass hysteria. Mi live inna LA and hit is already mass hysteria!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Someone tell me if I am crazy............We have Van Halen coming to St. Louis with Ky-Mani Marley in March. Do those two really go together?????????????? I cannot for the life of me picture it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Someone tell me if I am crazy............We have Van Halen coming to St. Louis with Ky-Mani Marley in March. Do those two really go together?????????????? I cannot for the life of me picture it.

No sure but you can tell Ky-Mani that I love him....

just kidding :blush:

Timeline
Oh I checked definilty, lol. He's not in any other ones. No big deal it only confirmed what I already knew. No tears shed here. He's still trying to call me. lol Dumba**!!

It is truely that small of a world?....My goodness. Classy, like everyone else seh, If you were having a little bit of doubt, I'm gald you got your conformation. It's jus damn sad.

If you've used photo bucket in the past how do you mek sure noboddi steal your pic?

Mi seh is verrry small, especially in Negril. My husband knows half these men. And some of the stories he tells me....not of the men on VJ per se....but of the guys in Negril trying to get their game on....i wouldn't trust nothin any man there tell me. i already told hubby, I probably would have been waaayyy skeptical of him had I heard the stories I've heard now.

Timeline

So true about the tracking down thing. I mean when you live so far away you have to be ontop of these things...more so when the person is your husband. My husband is my family now...so i treat him as such, and he treats me as such. He calls my family if he can't find me or I don't answer my phone. I call his family and make sure they are keeping in contact with him. I do hope your friend finds solice in leaving this man alone....otherwise she will really live with regret later in life.

**********WEDNESDAY ;) CHUCKLE**********

Mawning Folks,

I hope everyone had a good night!

Welcome tuh Wednesday...half way there...Hang in the week soon done!!

Tuh everyone still feeling ill...I hope you feel better soon!

Bless,

Gill

Jamaican Gum

A Jamaican is having breakfast one morning; coffee,

croissant, bread, butter and jam when a Trini man,

chewing gum, sits down next to him.

The Jamaican ignores the Trini who, nevertheless,

starts a conversation:

Trini: "You Jamaican folk eat the whole bread??"

Jamaican: (in a bad mood): "Of course."

Trini: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't. In

Trinidad , we only eats what's inside. The crusts, we

collect in a container, recycle it, transform them

into

croissants and sell them to the Jamaicans."

The Trini has a smirk on his face. The Jamaican

listens in silence.

The Trini persists: "Do you eat jelly with the

bread??"

The Jamaican: "Of course."

Trini: (cracking his gum between his teeth and

chuckling). "We don't.

In Trinidad we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then

we

put All the peels,seeds, and leftovers in

containers,

recycle them, transform them into jam, and sell the

jam to the Jamaicans."

The Jamaican then asks: "Do you have sex in

Trinidad ?"

Trini: "Why of course we do", the Trini says with a

big smirk.

Jamaican: "And what do you do with the condoms once

you've used them?"

Trini: "We throw them away, of course."

Jamaican: "We don't. In Jamaica , we put them in a

container, recycle them, melt them down into chewing

gum and sell them to Trinidad ."

Gill it is wayyyy too early...go ketch likkle more sleep :help::help::wacko:

Arright mi love. :lol::lol: ..how come yuh deh pon yah suh hearly den???

Love ya,

Gill

Gill me buss out wid laughta. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This was funny! Gill yuh kno, yuh gwaan mek JesseG come lik we.

I can see it! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.