Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Morant mi wan know wah u get..mi wan know :thumbs:

Yuh Tuh DYAM Fass KimKim!!! :lol::lol::lol: Heveryboddi read deh post han accept dat fact dat Mori neva waan fi 'disclose' wat har present was....NOT MY KIMKIM...My gurl haffi fass han guh HASK wah she git!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Love yuh fass a$$ same weh,

Gill

:lol: That's our Kimmy :lol: She could write de suss report each week...she nah mind get up inna heverybodies business :yes: Love yah!

What other present could she get that could last alllll day long :whistle:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Belly - I would at least find out what state he is going to and in about a year. Get your friend to file for child support. He'll have to adjust status and all that when he gets up here, so he'll be in the system. After all he can't get away scott free.

You know, I talked with her about child support before, but she doesn't really have any identifying info on him. She doesn't know his address, national i.d. #, nothing. I think she does know his birthdate, but how would that work? She said that was the reason she didn't give her son his last name, because it would've been too difficult to collect. :angry:

Well why would she want to name her child after such a man?! This is getting crazier and crazier i must say.

I agree...one very complicated and messed up situation. I don't know what she should do to be honest.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Belly - I would at least find out what state he is going to and in about a year. Get your friend to file for child support. He'll have to adjust status and all that when he gets up here, so he'll be in the system. After all he can't get away scott free.

You know, I talked with her about child support before, but she doesn't really have any identifying info on him. She doesn't know his address, national i.d. #, nothing. I think she does know his birthdate, but how would that work? She said that was the reason she didn't give her son his last name, because it would've been too difficult to collect. :angry:

Oh, T......that girl needs to stay far away from this guy. I am shaking my head as this story unfolds. How can she not know anything about him?

Lawd this is what I am saying!! This is a ticking time bomb, and Mrs. p you really need to runn fass fass, and duck feh cova!! i think she needs to not worry nuthin about this man, child support an all!

hahahaa..Yardie and Gill oonuh leave me a lone.. :lol: if Morant neva put ie out deh mi wouldn't ask..look all a oonuh wan know but oonuh nah ask...mi ago ask...mi always tell mi, mi chat u blasted much... :help::lol: mi no like be lef inna di dark...i sleep wid di lites on up to now :lol::yes: oonuh see Lita gimme name Resident Chatting Qween..hheeee

Yuh see it!! :thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
My daughter is 15 and I still love looking at baby girl clothes. I can not go to Macy's without looking in the baby section.

I am always looking at baby stuff too...and I don't have any kids yet. A girl can dream can't she? :whistle::blush:

u an me both!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just saw that Shauna! OMG what is happening to all these actors...first Brad Renfro last week and now Heath Ledger :( Something isn't right.

i know when i saw brad renfro it was a shock but not really because i had read about him being in and out of rehab and drugs ect....but heath ledger my jaw just about it the floor....i am still in shock....i loved his movies.....what a sad day....

Timeline
I just saw that Shauna! OMG what is happening to all these actors...first Brad Renfro last week and now Heath Ledger :( Something isn't right.

fi real dem get caught up inna di LIFE....not all most an lose dem self

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

i know when i saw brad renfro it was a shock but not really because i had read about him being in and out of rehab and drugs ect....but heath ledger my jaw just about it the floor....i am still in shock....i loved his movies.....what a sad day....

Same thing I thought...Brad was in and out of trouble, had a history of drug abuse, hadn't had a good job for a while but Heath :( Award winning great actor with upcoming movies, a fantastic career and a beautiful daughter. What happened? :(

Timeline

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just heard my coworker say this about 10minutes ago, and didnt realize he said HEATH Ledger and then I saw you post this and bout lost my mind!!! This is bigger than Anna Nicole!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Same thing I thought...Brad was in and out of trouble, had a history of drug abuse, hadn't had a good job for a while but Heath :( Award winning great actor with upcoming movies, a fantastic career and a beautiful daughter. What happened? :(

This is just sad!!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

:ot:

So I was browsing photo bucket and who do I find.... a pic of THE EX. At the Coral Cliff in MoBay with a few girls. Alls I can say is thank the man above that I woke up after only a few months invested in that relationship. I know its only a pic and not really a bad one and who know when it was taken but I dunno it just kinda confirmed my suspicions. (He's the one in green.) Guess if you are trying to hustle tourists you should make sure they don't post pics of you on the net. :bonk:

JA08.jpg

Edited by classychic77

Timeline
Kimmy, how is kimora? Have you taken her to see the doctor yet. Is her gums still red and swollen? Did you get her those pedialyte pops to soothe her gums. Girl, tell me what is going on. I do not like to wait. Patience ran out before I got to the front of the line :jest::jest::jest::jest:

Sorry fi di wait y'll Kimora is doing much better fever gone and her mouth still dere..went to the doc..he said it is not a coxsackie virus..cause of course a dat mi did a tink :wacko: like mi a nurse ar doctah..he said it is like a cold sore but kids it's a little worse and it brought on the fever...she will get over it in a couple of days..it's a virus so him no gimme nuttin for it. He did give me a cuncoction of Maalox and Benadryl fi rub her gums just before she eat fi numb the pain....Yes Clairey I bought the pops :thumbs:

thanks all

Glad to hear it was nothing too serious. Give that cutie lots of hugs and kisses and she'll be better in no time. :yes:

Timeline

So I was browsing photo bucket and who do I find.... a pic of THE EX. At the Coral Cliff in MoBay with a few girls. Alls I can say is thank the man above that I woke up after only a few months invested in that relationship. I know its only a pic and not really a bad one and who know when it was taken but I dunno it just kinda confirmed my suspicions. (He's the one in green.) Guess if you are trying to hustle tourists you should make sure they don't post pics of you on the net. :bonk:

JA08.jpg

WOW! Girl that is crazy!!! Good thing you let him go and moved on. Did you look at the other pics in her album? I saw some more in there with other JA guys. Is he in any other pics?

Timeline

JA08.jpg

:o:o OMG!!! I don't know wha tuh sey bout dis 'ere. But yuh right about making sure folks don't post your SH*T on the net. I'm just glad you found out whatever you needed before it was too late (((((HUGHS))))) to you Classy

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.