• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morant mi wan know wah u get..mi wan know :thumbs:

I was afraid to ask. :lol:

Kimmy - how is Kimora doing?

I was afraid to ask as well :lol: My mind went directly to the gutter so I wasn't saying anymore :devil::lol:

How are you Sjb? Busy still at work?

Kim~ Hope Kimora is doing better...did you get her to a docs yet?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy, how is kimora? Have you taken her to see the doctor yet. Is her gums still red and swollen? Did you get her those pedialyte pops to soothe her gums. Girl, tell me what is going on. I do not like to wait. Patience ran out before I got to the front of the line :jest::jest::jest::jest:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy, how is kimora? Have you taken her to see the doctor yet. Is her gums still red and swollen? Did you get her those pedialyte pops to soothe her gums. Girl, tell me what is going on. I do not like to wait. Patience ran out before I got to the front of the line :jest::jest::jest::jest:

Sorry fi di wait y'll Kimora is doing much better fever gone and her mouth still dere..went to the doc..he said it is not a coxsackie virus..cause of course a dat mi did a tink :wacko: like mi a nurse ar doctah..he said it is like a cold sore but kids it's a little worse and it brought on the fever...she will get over it in a couple of days..it's a virus so him no gimme nuttin for it. He did give me a cuncoction of Maalox and Benadryl fi rub her gums just before she eat fi numb the pain....Yes Clairey I bought the pops :thumbs:

thanks all

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Thanks for asking. Everything is good on this end. Yes, I'm still supporting 40+ European Embassies by myself :angry:

One of Stone Love's DJs was here over the weekend so I'm going through a Jamaica withdrawal. I've been on the computer all morning looking for tickets :help: .

How are you?

Glad to hear Kimmy! Hope she starts feeling better soon!

Ditto :thumbs: .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yuh Tuh DYAM Fass KimKim!!! :lol::lol::lol: Heveryboddi read deh post han accept dat fact dat Mori neva waan fi 'disclose' wat har present was....NOT MY KIMKIM...My gurl haffi fass han guh HASK wah she git!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Love yuh fass a$$ same weh,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Sorry fi di wait y'll Kimora is doing much better fever gone and her mouth still dere..went to the doc..he said it is not a coxsackie virus..cause of course a dat mi did a tink :wacko: like mi a nurse ar doctah..he said it is like a cold sore but kids it's a little worse and it brought on the fever...she will get over it in a couple of days..it's a virus so him no gimme nuttin for it. He did give me a cuncoction of Maalox and Benadryl fi rub her gums just before she eat fi numb the pain....Yes Clairey I bought the pops :thumbs:

thanks all

G-d is Good!!! I am so happy fi here seh she a guh be arright! Dat Coxsackie Virus is a pain inna deh rass...my boys had hit!! Mi glad Kimora doesn't have that! :thumbs::thumbs: Pedialyte hit hup Chica!!! Those pops are the BEST!!! Hennytime mi nuh feel right (tummy a run) mi tief dem pops from mi pickney dem! :lol::lol::lol: They are YUMMY!!!

Mi fresh mouth Gavin always tell mi "Mummy, yuh know those Pops are for 'CHILDREN' right!!?" :lol::lol: Dyam facety pickney...Mi jus haffi tell em..."Well since hits Mummy's money buy hit...is fuh Mummy Pop!!" :lol::lol:

Glad she doing better still...THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Shauna~ Glad to hear that everything is ok with you and the baby girl :) Not too much longer :luv:

thanks....i am so glad to find out that everything is fine.....it seems to be going so fast!!!! i feel like i just found out a couple days ago i was preggo.... :lol: and thinking this is going to take so long 8 months.... and here it is the last couple of months.....

Timeline
Gill,

It is so, I felt the need to speak up since I saw your siggy! lol

Arrright Jengy...back tuh you Now...suh what hexactly are you saying??? Arre you saying that we Ny'ers have a Patriots fan moving among us???? Is where yuh live inna BKLYN again... :whistle::lol::lol::lol: !

It's ALL good Chica!! I have been a Giants fan for 23 years and that ain't changing...cheer fuh who yuh want! Mi arready knoa which team a guh Win... :whistle::devil:

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Shauna~ Glad to hear that everything is ok with you and the baby girl :) Not too much longer :luv:

thanks....i am so glad to find out that everything is fine.....it seems to be going so fast!!!! i feel like i just found out a couple days ago i was preggo.... :lol: and thinking this is going to take so long 8 months.... and here it is the last couple of months.....

Time sure is flying! When is your actual due date again? Have you had any baby showers yet? Are you going too? I am so excited for you! I gotta get my baby fix somehow ;) I bet she is going to be adorable :yes:

Timeline

Time sure is flying! When is your actual due date again? Have you had any baby showers yet? Are you going too? I am so excited for you! I gotta get my baby fix somehow ;) I bet she is going to be adorable :yes:

ok well the 2nd ultra sound put me at about april 16th...the first ultra sound put me at april 21st...so the dr's are still going to go by the 21st...but i am going to say anywhere in between those 2 dates....i would rather expect her early then be supprised.....i haven't really planned a shower yet...have a registry set up so i don't forget anything...my mind has been out to lunch these past couple of months....i am getting more and more excited as the days get closer and when i go to the dr to hear the heart and when i feel her kick or move....well if you want your baby fix maybe you should have one.....i saw a new tv show going to start soon i think it is called rental kids or something like that....couples standing in as parents to see what it is like....that's an idea.... :yes:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was afraid to ask as well :lol: My mind went directly to the gutter so I wasn't saying anymore :devil::lol:

ok my mind went there and stayed there

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

ok my mind went there and stayed there

Jengles - how are you and the baby?

Timeline
i saw a new tv show going to start soon i think it is called rental kids or something like that....couples standing in as parents to see what it is like....that's an idea.... :yes:

Rental kids :blink: ?? Maybe we should try that route first....

Having a baby is so exciting, especially shopping....I miss those days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.