Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm wondering if it's her (the friend) who is considering the finance visaand not another woman. I think she is refusing to see the signs...plus she has a child for him..we will talk til wi blue she ago do wah she want..affi just leave her mek she deal wid the beast..Lita mi agree wid u

I thought that too, at first, Kimmy. But after rereading, I think it's someone else. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mrs.P.

How is the guy even going to get a fiance visa when he is married?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Belly - I would at least find out what state he is going to and in about a year. Get your friend to file for child support. He'll have to adjust status and all that when he gets up here, so he'll be in the system. After all he can't get away scott free.

Shyyytt..dats right

Damn Skippy. You ladies are brilliant!!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't really think he's married, sounds like an excuse, if he was here for 4 months then he all ready had a travel visa to get here, he just didn't want to be with the lady. also, the child support case will alert the second female to his dealings. Love to see the look on his face when he gets the support papers. lol

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy, you are a trip :lol:, you have some pearls of wisdom too and the passion with which you deliver it :lol:

Hey All, I wanted to share this with you on this MLK day: Reclaiming King: Beyond "I have a Dream"

I was listening to one of his speeches eariler to day..it brought me to tears, jus thinking about what coulda been, had not been for him.

Brownie,

I stay the same way. I took my eldest to a dentist appt. and they had on Oprah! She did a really nice job of honoring MLK. My son was like 'Ma...please don't start that crying stuff here!!!" I can't help it!! Everytime I hear 'The Dream' speech I start welling up!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning (F)

Belly - I would at least find out what state he is going to and in about a year. Get your friend to file for child support. He'll have to adjust status and all that when he gets up here, so he'll be in the system. After all he can't get away scott free.

Shyyytt..dats right

Jengles that is truly brilliant! :thumbs: Don't let him think he can get away with nothing...he can't have his cake and eat it too...not here in the good old USA :lol:

Shauna~ Glad to hear that everything is ok with you and the baby girl :) Not too much longer :luv:

I saw a wonderful tribute to MLK last night...can't remember what channel but it was absolutely touching. What a wonderful man in all aspects of life. Him and his wife should be an example for every last one of us.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning (F)

Shyyytt..dats right

Jengles that is truly brilliant! :thumbs: Don't let him think he can get away with nothing...he can't have his cake and eat it too...not here in the good old USA :lol:

Shauna~ Glad to hear that everything is ok with you and the baby girl :) Not too much longer :luv:

I saw a wonderful tribute to MLK last night...can't remember what channel but it was absolutely touching. What a wonderful man in all aspects of life. Him and his wife should be an example for every last one of us.

I try....I just hate injustice in all forms

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Good Morning (F)

Shyyytt..dats right

I try....I just hate injustice in all forms

AMEN...Good Looking Jengy!!! Hope you and deh Bambino feel better soon!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

**********MONDAY CHUCKLE**********

Mawning Ya'll,

Sarry mi likkle late wid deh Chcuckle dis mawning.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I hope all of our family members feeling under the weather feel better soon!!

Have a good day!

Bless,

Gill

Dem West Indians

A Canadian Highway Patrolman pulled a car over and told the Guyanese driver that because he was wearing his seatbelt he had just won $5,000 in the Province safety competition.

"What are you going to do with the money?" asked the policeman.

"Well, I guin get a driver's license," he answered.

"Oh, doh listen to him," yelled the Trini woman in the passenger's seat..."He a smart #### when he drunk."

This woke up the Bajan guy in the back seat, who took one look at the cop and moaned,"A cud tell we was not getin far in dis thiefin kar."

At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a Jamaican voice said, in patois, "Yow!, I man mek it Crass di barder yet?"

They all were very nervous.

The patrolman said, "I always loved the island music but never understood the words. Here's your voucher, have a nice day".

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Now Gill,

You know I grew up in Beantown right?????

OUCH!!!!! :angry: SAY IT AIN'T SO JENGY!!!!!!! :crying::crying::no::no:

AFTAHALL YUH LIVE INNA NY NOW...YUH HAFFI REPRESENT FUH DEH GIANTS DEM!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE B-DAY WISHES!!!!!

Can anyone guess what my Jamaican husband gave me for my birthday all day long!!!!!!

It was also our Anniversery 1 yaer and counting!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE B-DAY WISHES!!!!!

Can anyone guess what my Jamaican husband gave me for my birthday all day long!!!!!!

It was also our Anniversery 1 yaer and counting!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary (F)

Timeline

Happy Belated birthday to you!

Happy Belated birthday to Mindy too!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.