Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don' t know how these women can put their own children in the middle of these battles...it's just rediculous

GURL, I just read deh 'Jacket nuh fit' article...33%- one in THREE!!! Are you serious????That's an epidemic! The worse part is the poor child is the true victim!! Bwoy, dat is pure slackness pon deh Mumma part! It makes me so dyam VEX yuh see :angry::angry::angry:

Mi haffi hask...IS HOW MANY BLOODCLAAT MEN DEM 'AVE BETWEEN DEM CROTCHES SUH DAT DEM CYAN KEEP TRACK OF DEH CHILD'S DADDY!!!!#######!?!?!?! Nuh wonda the HIV rate in JA is rising suh! I mean figit bout pregnancy...if you have more than one candidate that could be your child's father...you have had to have unprotected sex with at least two men! :no::no: If they don't value themselves, why would I think they would value their child's paternity????

What is that saying of Yard women? Yuh have men dat want to tek care of their child and they haffi contend wid dis!?!?!? It honestly makes me SICK!!!!

Sorry about deh rant, but Bwoy mi just haffi say it!

Bless,

Gill

Mi an u deh pon di same page sistah. It alot of it is who can give them di most money and this whole flossing thing..a total shame....plus how easily u can buy sex inna di club dem is a shame

Yuh see mi! Bwoy, I just feel sick that things have gotten so bad, that women feel like dis is there only way! Seriously, how do they live wid themselves knowing that the man they 'think' is the father may or may NOT be?? Truss mi, I am NO saint...but bwoy dats sittin' mi coulddna duh! Betta mi jus struggle han raise deh pickney by miself dan fi bruk TWO people art suh!!

Bless, Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

**********TUESDAY CHUCKLE**********

Mawning Folks...I hope everyone had a restful night!

Have a good day and don't forget to smile at least once today... :D

Bless-ed,

Gill

********************************************************************************

Pool Party

One day dis rich man was havin' a party at him yard. Him was loaded, and he had everything; money, a big House pon di hills, drugs, girls, cars, planes; anything him wanted.

Di man was also a little eccentric, and him did fill him pool with crocodiles. So there he was, him and him fren dem, all standing around drinking, getting high and partying next to de pool. Den him get up pon di lifeguard tower and all him fren dem look up. Him call for silence and seh OK, the first person fi swim cross mi pool will get all mi money. Nobody nuh move. Him look ova di crowd, draw pon him joint and sey OK, di first person fi swim cross mi pool gets all mi money and mi house. Still nobody nuh move. Alrite den, the first person fi swim 'cross mi pool get alla mi money, mi house and all mi car and plane dem.

Still, nobody nuh move, not even a yeye blink dis time. OK den, alla mi money, mi house, mi car dem, di w'ole a mi planes dem, all the dope yuh can handle, alla mi property, all mi stocks and bonds and investments and all di girls yuh can handle... everyting mi own.

**Splash!** Someone in the pool. Crocodiles all ova him, but him roll ova like Tarzan, him all over di place, a fight and dodge teet. Finally him get outta di pool pon di nedda side. Di rich man pon di tower jumpsdown and run over to him. Yo boss, dat was incredible! Mi neva tink sey mi woulda ever see smaddy do dat.

Yuh want di money now or latah? Ah don't want di money.

Yuh want di house now or latah? Ah don't want di house.

Yuh want di car and plane dem now or latah? Ah don't want di cars or di planes.

Yuh want di bonds, stocks and tings now or latah? Ah don't want none ah dat.

Yuh want di girls now or latah? Ah don't want di girls.

Di rich man look pon him and seh Wah di hell yuh want den?!?!

Ongle ting I want ah di pussyhole wey push me inna da pool deh.

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Other Timeline
Mi dear...but it's a necessary evil

Mawnin

I know but it ends up causing her more damage than good. They are still making fun of her from my just calling the school and these are the adults. I plan on writing the superintendent when she's out of there.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Mi haffi hask...IS HOW MANY BLOODCLAAT MEN DEM 'AVE BETWEEN DEM CROTCHES SUH DAT DEM CYAN KEEP TRACK OF DEH CHILD'S DADDY!!!!#######!?!?!?! Nuh wonda the HIV rate in JA is rising suh! I mean figit bout pregnancy...if you have more than one candidate that could be your child's father...you have had to have unprotected sex with at least two men! :no::no: If they don't value themselves, why would I think they would value their child's paternity????

What is that saying of Yard women? Yuh have men dat want to tek care of their child and they haffi contend wid dis!?!?!? It honestly makes me SICK!!!!

Bless,

Gill

yuh not easy atall :lol: ...Truely not a laughing matter tho, Wha some oomon haf ti do ti survive?

Brownskin, I'm thinking the best way may well be for YOU to adopt her...That way it really wouldn't matter to much about who is named as father on the birth certificate.

If your husband is not on the birth certificate, then definitely don't add him, would cause more problems if he tried to adopt her.

I'd suggest contacting an international adoption lawyer here, many do free consultations.

Good point. I guess we could use the old BC if that becomes the case.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardi wife..If UR out there...I hope you and Jawi and Mindy and Anna are doing all rite. We miss U round ersso (F)

Mindy is doing well. I talk to her nearly every day. She's just not on here.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I don' t know how these women can put their own children in the middle of these battles...it's just rediculous

GURL, I just read deh 'Jacket nuh fit' article...33%- one in THREE!!! Are you serious????That's an epidemic! The worse part is the poor child is the true victim!! Bwoy, dat is pure slackness pon deh Mumma part! It makes me so dyam VEX yuh see :angry::angry::angry:

Bless,

Gill

Mi an u deh pon di same page sistah. It alot of it is who can give them di most money and this whole flossing thing..a total shame....plus how easily u can buy sex inna di club dem is a shame

Yuh see mi! Bwoy, I just feel sick that things have gotten so bad, that women feel like dis is there only way! Seriously, how do they live wid themselves knowing that the man they 'think' is the father may or may NOT be?? Truss mi, I am NO saint...but bwoy dats sittin' mi coulddna duh! Betta mi jus struggle han raise deh pickney by miself dan fi bruk TWO people art suh!!

Bless, Gill

Andre has lived with this all his life. The man they "think" is his father died, so no way to really tell. And, the story of how he may have even come about is heartbreaking.

I honestly don't understand the whole thing. I was sickened when I read that article in the Gleaner some time ago.

And, Kimmy, I could not agree more on the how can people put their kids in the middle of all the mess. As parents, aren't we supposed to be protecting our children?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Brownnskinn.....I urge your husband NOT to tell her anything until he figures out where to go from here. At her age and what you are looking into, of course he will have to tell her sooner rather then later because it will all come out in the process. I just think his head is reeling right now, and it may be best to wait at least a few days or weeks until he figures out what he is going to attempt to do. Then, explain it all.

There is no shame for her in the fact that he is not the sperm donor. He IS her father in every sense of the word.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Brownskin, I'm thinking the best way may well be for YOU to adopt her...That way it really wouldn't matter to much about who is named as father on the birth certificate.

If your husband is not on the birth certificate, then definitely don't add him, would cause more problems if he tried to adopt her.

I'd suggest contacting an international adoption lawyer here, many do free consultations.

Why can't he get added now?

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Why can't he get added now?

I think she is saying if he adds his name to the BC, why would he have to adopt her?

It's a moot point anyhow. He's on there already.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Yardi wife..If UR out there...I hope you and Jawi and Mindy and Anna are doing all rite. We miss U round ersso (F)

Tell har mi seh hi and Happy New Year!

Brownnskinn.....I urge your husband NOT to tell her anything until he figures out where to go from here. At her age and what you are looking into, of course he will have to tell her sooner rather then later because it will all come out in the process. I just think his head is reeling right now, and it may be best to wait at least a few days or weeks until he figures out what he is going to attempt to do. Then, explain it all.

There is no shame for her in the fact that he is not the sperm donor. He IS her father in every sense of the word.

Yeah we agree we are not telling as of now. He told the mudda not to seh nuttin as well.

Timeline

Tell har mi seh hi and Happy New Year!

I will do.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I'm bord to death. I guess I'll go get my exercise on. i'm not fillin it tiday.

MJB sho know how to get a girl thru a wuk out. Her new CD is HOT!!! "Just fine" and "Work That" my 2008 anthems! Wuk wah ya got Ladies!!!

For dem family bak in Ja who nah fi get dem bloot#% rass and wuk..."Roses"

For dem stubbern JA mon we all know and love: "Talk To Me"

For those of uss going thu dis ear RASS immigration process: "Stay down"

Dealing wit separation "What luv is"

"Grown Woman" is hot as hell!!!

Leaving U R man: "Hurt Again"

Target HR 180bpm: acutal 193bpm peace of mind and look on hubby's face whwn em see em wife runnin in booty shorts priceless!!

Check out Mary

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.