Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rhonda is dealing with the joys of new motherhood. Hopefully, she'll come on soon and tell you all some of her stories. She's a hoot right now.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ditto, I would be open with her, tell her you have no time for games; not toying with her blah, blah.....something makes me think she knows who you are? I would most def have....ask your hubby to not interact with her online and I would leave her alone. She dosen't sound like the kind of company I would keep, online or any place else.

She doesn`t know.....there is no way she`d be saying stuff she does to him knowing I read her emails....and to the extent of pictures knowing I could post them up....

Again, she talks to me about completely different stuff....The funniest thing is, the guy she`s seeing used to come onto me...what a mixup lol....

I wouldn`t tell my husband not to talk to her, not like he encourages her and I couldn`t care less...when she pisses him off enough he`ll block her lol....

she sounds out there...i would leave her alone and tell hubby to leave her alone also...next thing u know she's saying how he want her and been sending her pictures and stuff like dat.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

merrychristmas-blueglittertext.gif

To all my Yardie Family:

Another Christmas is upon us! What a year we have all had. So many ups and downs but we made it through intact and an even stronger family.

I would like to wish everyone and their families a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

May you have a blessed time with family and friends and may you all enjoy the real reason for the season…the celebration of our Lord Jesus.

Love you all!

Jamie

043.gif

Filed: Timeline

Wow! Congrats to everyone with joyous events, approvals, reunions etc!

Sorry I haven't been on alot, I started my MA classes and between work, study, and husband I haven't had too much other time!

I just wanted to say Happy Holidays and Happy New Years to my VJ Yardie family!

Oh and to thank JG for the Thanksgiving and Christmas card, Kelly it's Taylor now! lol

XOXOXOXOX

Sarah

You should tell her that's your man, I would! :blush: And don't feel bad, you haven't done anything wrong.

Nooooo....then she'd tell everyone and spoil the fun lol :whistle:

English..I say it's all in the same..she a play so oh well...as long as u kool with her try to get with ur man and can still talk to with comfort I say u don't have to tell her anything until ur ready to let her know what's what

I am 'cool' in the sense while she must know he's SOMEONE'S man, she doesn't know he's MINE...If it was out there, I would TEAR her apart, trust me....

But I just sit there reading the interchange and shaking my head....

and not to offend anyone.... but how could one be, for example, I have this close relative, always complaining about this or that, wheather it's health issues, relationship issues, bills what ever....Guess what I don't care to hear it why...Cause your a low down dirty trick!! What you give comes back three folds. After I have tried to help, by offering suggestions or whatever and one chooses to keep making the same bad choices, with def charater flaws...that happens to include coming on to men who are attached (and she has to know he's attached...he mentioned having a baby for godness sake). She clearly dosen't have the same values as I. I'm done... and this is a realtive. Now why would I offer advice to someone I bearely know or met online who has these issues, who is also coming on to my man? I would not feel comfortable at all.

Well, she doesn't know that I know her 'other' side, how she portrays herself on the board and how she emails him is two different things...She tries to come across to me like she is a single mother, trying raise her kids and navigate the dating game as best she can while holding her head high....What she does with my husband is first says something like 'Have you heard of Jill Scott?' he'll reply and she'll then say something like 'if we were in bed together I'd play her latest song for you' He doesn't play so he'd say 'Like hell THAT would happen' she then says ###### like 'stop fronting, I KNOW you want me'....That just cracks me up, because she seems to feel she's irresistible...

she sounds out there...i would leave her alone and tell hubby to leave her alone also...next thing u know she's saying how he want her and been sending her pictures and stuff like dat.

Similar stuff happens all the time on that message board, he saves ALL messages, both sent and received lol!!!

But yes, taken her off my MSN, and god luck to her lol!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I get off work in a few and can't wait for this 2 week break.

Congrats to all the approvals :thumbs: !! Keep them Coming.

What is everyone doing over the holiday?

We have lots of family time and Where spending two nights in the City (Chicago). Hubbies first time in a skyscraper (Hancock where eating way up in the sky).

All the best and I hope Santa is all nice to you gals this year.

Peace and One luv

J

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
English..I say it's all in the same..she a play so oh well...as long as u kool with her try to get with ur man and can still talk to with comfort I say u don't have to tell her anything until ur ready to let her know what's what

Yah, I agree with this too.

and not to offend anyone.... but how could one be, for example, I have this close relative, always complaining about this or that, wheather it's health issues, relationship issues, bills what ever....Guess what I don't care to hear it why...Cause your a low down dirty trick!! What you give comes back three folds. After I have tried to help, by offering suggestions or whatever and one chooses to keep making the same bad choices, with def charater flaws...that happens to include coming on to men who are attached (and she has to know he's attached...he mentioned having a baby for godness sake). She clearly dosen't have the same values as I. I'm done... and this is a realtive. Now why would I offer advice to someone I bearely know or met online who has these issues, who is also coming on to my man? I would not feel comfortable at all.

No offense at all...it's online ppl ask questions all the time...w/o knowing them u can give advice doesn't meant u give a rats about them..u don't hate them but it doesn't matter what they do as it doesn't affect u...If english is and he hubby are secure they can play along wit hany game...he mentioned her husband doesn't give in to her and she's annoying..eventually she'll leave him alone....maybe english doesn't want everyone on her board to know who she is invloved with as they would probably start giggin and stuff..i'm what it is like i've read a couple of boards that are just vicious not..why bother with the back and forth on some board ..waste of time

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

No offense at all...it's online ppl ask questions all the time...w/o knowing them u can give advice doesn't meant u give a rats about them..u don't hate them but it doesn't matter what they do as it doesn't affect u...If english is and he hubby are secure they can play along wit hany game...he mentioned her husband doesn't give in to her and she's annoying..eventually she'll leave him alone....maybe english doesn't want everyone on her board to know who she is invloved with as they would probably start giggin and stuff..i'm what it is like i've read a couple of boards that are just vicious not..why bother with the back and forth on some board ..waste of time

Exactly!!!!!

Men try to talk to me all the time on the board, as do women to my husband.....Never felt threatened etc, because I can log into his ID and his email anytime I want, in fact he calls me to come see some of the more brazen hussies!!

Guess the thing that was funny with her was because she was also talking to me, while with the rest of them we never really talk like that.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Other Timeline

Yah, I agree with this too.

So true.......as you can probably see I have issues with those who don't respect bounderies...I guess in this case she doesn't even know they exist. I guess I'm a bit different. I agree with the back and forth...the board has already been identified as unfriendly, I guess I would not even bother going there, who has time for games. I may be thinking too much into it..but depending on how personal the advice, If I could not really relate to you and give a rats ### why comment in the first place?

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
**********FRIDAY CHUCKLE**********

Dear Santa,

WHOOOIIIIEEEEE, mi nearly dead!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Mi caan blame har.....

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

merrychristmas-blueglittertext.gif

To all my Yardie Family:

Another Christmas is upon us! What a year we have all had. So many ups and downs but we made it through intact and an even stronger family.

I would like to wish everyone and their families a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

May you have a blessed time with family and friends and may you all enjoy the real reason for the season…the celebration of our Lord Jesus.

Love you all!

Jamie

043.gif

Thanks Jamie; HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR and yes, I will be celebrating the real reason for this time... JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

To my VJ Family: Thank you for the friendship and encouragement that you all gave me this year. I would not have been able to make it through the end of this visa journey in my right mind without you all. I have nothing but (L) for you all!!!!

For the new mommies: God Bless you and your little bundles. I pray for the best for you and your families for the rest of 2007 and 2008.

-Tam

Edited by JA Tam

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline
Sonny where u been

FI REAL!!!!! Glad tuh 'ave yuh back Still!!!!

I've been working crazy hours, and haven't had much time to post.... but trust me I stop in and reading. Nuh tink yuh git rid de mi suh heasy :no: Nuh sar nuh sar!!! Mi may be likkle quiet but mi still 'ere :yes:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Wow! Congrats to everyone with joyous events, approvals, reunions etc!

Sorry I haven't been on alot, I started my MA classes and between work, study, and husband I haven't had too much other time!

I just wanted to say Happy Holidays and Happy New Years to my VJ Yardie family!

Oh and to thank JG for the Thanksgiving and Christmas card, Kelly it's Taylor now! lol

XOXOXOXOX

Sarah

Sarah It's good to see you here girl!! I thought about you yesturday. I was going to ask Jomo if she heard from you lately :yes:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

So true.......as you can probably see I have issues with those who don't respect bounderies...I guess in this case she doesn't even know they exist. I guess I'm a bit different. I agree with the back and forth...the board has already been identified as unfriendly, I guess I would not even bother going there, who has time for games. I may be thinking too much into it..but depending on how personal the advice, If I could not really relate to you and give a rats ### why comment in the first place?

I love the board for the fact it's an outlet and it's fascinating to see how different people think.....While it can be very harsh, there are some really good people there and I enjoy the interaction...As for me and her not having anything in common, while that's a fact, I guess I'm the kind of person that doesn't have a problem corresponding with all kinds of people....Again, this was in PM, not on the board itself.....I'll basically talk to anyone, it doesn't cost me anything, if I can make someone's life a little bit easier, I'm all for it......

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

**Off-Topic**

I don't know what made me think of this but i was wondering....what ever happened to MyDestinyAwaits? I remember on here alot when I first started and then she just disappeared. I think last I saw her was before my wedding in August.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.