Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd ask you guys here what you think....

Both my S/O and myself are on another message board.

It's quite different from here, not friendly at all.

So anyway, no-one there knows that we are together, let alone married with a child, and believe me, that's a GOOD thing lol!

So there's this chick who is also dating a guy from the message board, but has been coming onto my husband for years.

She doesn't know he's married, but knows he just had a baby.

A few months ago, out of the blue she started talking to me.

Now, she's cool and everything, I don't dislike her, just pity her because she thinks she's hot and by the pics my husband showed me she sent him, she is clearly not lol...

So, she's been talking to me more and more, and it's kinda uncomfortable in the sense that sooner or later, she'll realise that I knew she was going after my husband yet and still talked her about all these issues she has, ie health issues, reltionship issues etc...

She is by no means a friend, but I just feel slightly mean in that she's going to feel really bad to know that I know her other side....

Do you think I should avoid talking to her?

Or is it her own 'karma' for pursuing someone she KNOWS is involved?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
**********THURSDAY CHUCKLE**********

Mawning All,

Sorry deh chuckle likkle late dis Mawnin!!

Blessed love Always, (L)(L)

Gill

Ok, this is a lang one...but it was so darn cute and honest, I couldn't pass it up!!

Enjoy and make a wonderful day for yourselves!!

Heaven or Hell

St. Peter came to the Lord and said, "Lord, I have to talk to you. I

have a problem. I know we didn't have many Jamaicans in heaven so you

instituted an affirmative action plan and we are supposed to have 10,000

Jamaicans in heaven.

But they are causing so many problems! They have torn down the Pearly

Gates by swinging on them. They have let in another 10,000 of their bredrin

through the fence. They are constantly hanging out by the gate disturbing Angel

Gabriel begging for a "bly" for their baby mother, cousin, sistren,

neighbour, granny, auntie...

Whenever it is their turn to watch the gates they keep letting in heavy,

good looking women.

They have stolen my harp. They have gotten jerk sauce all over their

white robes.

Drum pan chicken is being sold all over the Streets of Gold.

Some are walking around with only one wing because they are "STYLING".

Angels must have two wings to fly! Some of them have put on chrome wings

and are dazzling the other angels when they are flying.

The white robes are eternal and must be washed five times a day. Some

haven't washed their robes since they arrived because they didn't come

to heaven to "slave".

Some have refused to take their turn in helping keep the Stairway to

Heaven clean because "dem ah no helper". Many who came here because they used

salt are still using it because they don't like "ital" food. Some refuse to

wear their halos because "it will mess up their hairdo".

Some are wearing it backways. Others are wearing it with the tags still

attached to them. Others have discarded the white halos and are wearing

gold ones instead, they claim these are "bashy".

Most of the women have discarded their white robes and are wearing

"batty riders" claiming that they have pretty skin and want to show off their

"bandylegs" Reggae music is blasted at all hours of the night, Their

cellular phones are worn on their robes and keeps ringing during prayers.

Recently there was an altercation between Adam and one Jamaican who claims he

was only "checking out" Eve.

They have planted ganja in the Garden of Eden since the soil is so

fertile claiming "man and man haffi hustle" What should I do?!" The Lord said,

"It wouldn't be fair to not let Jamaicans in heaven. They have just as much

right to be here as other nationalities.

Maybe we just don't know how to deal with them and are using the wrong

approach. Lets check with someone who has more experience dealing with

them. Let's call the Devil.

The Devil answered the phone and said,"Hello, Lord. What can I do for

you?" The Lord said, "We have a problem up here, and we'd like to talk to you

about it."

The Devil said, "Just a minute, I've got to put you on hold. "The Devil

was gone five minutes. He came back to the phone and said,

"OK Lord, I'm back. What's up?"

The Lord said, I would like to talk to you about a problem up here."

Again the Devil excused himself and put the Lord on hold. for fifteen minutes

this time. Finally, the Devil came back to the phone and said,"Lord, I am

really sorry, but I can't talk to you right now. I have to go.

These Jamaicans down here..... I don't know where they found water, but

they have put out the fire and yesterday they even had air conditioning

installed saying "man come yah fe chill'.

Whoiiaaaaa :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Those Jamaicans bwoy.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

English..I say it's all in the same..she a play so oh well...as long as u kool with her try to get with ur man and can still talk to with comfort I say u don't have to tell her anything until ur ready to let her know what's what

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Guys;

I called NVC again tonight and I spoke to a very nice young lady who actually told me that the instruction packet (#3) was mailed out on 12/3 to the agent (me). I wonder how long mail takes from NH to NC. Standard first class mail should take 3-4 business days, but it has been 15 business days. I think they generate it one day and mail it way later than they say. Anyway, I think that is better than nothing. If Mike had only sentme his documents, I would try to use Jame's shortcuts and curcumvent the mail delay. Oh, well, I guess I still have to wait patiently. I getting to be more of a saint. :jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:

Timeline

So anyway, no-one there knows that we are together, let alone married with a child, and believe me, that's a GOOD thing lol!

So there's this chick who is also dating a guy from the message board, but has been coming onto my husband for years.

Now, she's cool and everything, I don't dislike her, just pity her because she thinks she's hot and by the pics my husband showed me she sent him, she is clearly not lol...

So, she's been talking to me more and more, and it's kinda uncomfortable in the sense that sooner or later, she'll realise that I knew she was going after my husband yet and still talked her about all these issues she has, ie health issues, reltionship issues etc...

She is by no means a friend, but I just feel slightly mean in that she's going to feel really bad to know that I know her other side....

Girl before I even finished reading your post I was already thinking you should either let her know whats really up or leave her alone. Otherwise you are messing with her and thats not cool, cause then you'll have to worry about your own karma coming back to you. Let her be who she is....if she like talking to men online thats her perogative. I think your hubby is playing with her though and should leave her alone too...or just tell her he's married and keep it moving.

My two cents :blush:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Other Timeline

Girl before I even finished reading your post I was already thinking you should either let her know whats really up or leave her alone. Otherwise you are messing with her and thats not cool, cause then you'll have to worry about your own karma coming back to you. Let her be who she is....if she like talking to men online thats her perogative. I think your hubby is playing with her though and should leave her alone too...or just tell her he's married and keep it moving.

Ditto, I would be open with her, tell her you have no time for games; not toying with her blah, blah.....something makes me think she knows who you are? I would most def have....ask your hubby to not interact with her online and I would leave her alone. She dosen't sound like the kind of company I would keep, online or any place else.

You guys are awesome, thanks much. Now i can get some sleep. :yes:

Ja Tam, have a good one.

CONGRATS!!!

Guys;

I guess I still have to wait patiently. I getting to be more of a saint. :jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:

Getting close mon!!! Congrats :dance:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Other Timeline
**********THURSDAY CHUCKLE**********

These Jamaicans down here..... I don't know where they found water, but

they have put out the fire and yesterday they even had air conditioning

installed saying "man come yah fe chill'.

Whoiiaaaaa :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Those Jamaicans bwoy.

lol

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Yes...that`s what I was thinking...

Hubby definitely doesn`t play that ######.....She will pm him on a completely different level (or he won`t answer) and then literally out of the blue she`ll say something like `I know you want me`...she has issues....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

Good morning all;

Getting ready to finish up my last two hours at work, then home to sleep and be back at work tonight. Oh, no rest for the weary, but like they say in Ja. If you want good yuh nose haffi run.

May you all have a blessed Friday and may HIS light shine upon you all.

Love

Claire

Ditto, I would be open with her, tell her you have no time for games; not toying with her blah, blah.....something makes me think she knows who you are? I would most def have....ask your hubby to not interact with her online and I would leave her alone. She dosen't sound like the kind of company I would keep, online or any place else.

She doesn`t know.....there is no way she`d be saying stuff she does to him knowing I read her emails....and to the extent of pictures knowing I could post them up....

Again, she talks to me about completely different stuff....The funniest thing is, the guy she`s seeing used to come onto me...what a mixup lol....

I wouldn`t tell my husband not to talk to her, not like he encourages her and I couldn`t care less...when she pisses him off enough he`ll block her lol....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

**********FRIDAY CHUCKLE**********

:dance::dance: We made it to another Friday ya'll!!! :dance::dance:

Congrats Kimmy & Jordan!! (again)

Ok, I've been saving this one for tiddeh special...cause I know many of us wouldn't be around next Monday! To My WONDERFUL WONDERFUL VJ Family...I wish you all a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESS-ED BLESS-ED NEW YEAR!!!

I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!

Ok, mushy stuff done...on tuh deh chuckle :lol:

Dear Santa,

I know you probably wondering why I writing yuh one day after Christmas but after opening mi present dem yestiday, I just had was to write yuh. Santa, mi was a very good girl all year round. Mi listen to mi madda when she talk to mi and mi help out wid di chores dem round de house. Mi even help di neighba pickney dem do fi dem chores tuh. One day mi all help out di old crasses Mr. George, the blind an cripple one, crass the road when di odda children dem just ah watch him an dida tek gamble pon what kind of cyar did ah go lick him dung. Santa, dem just lef him deh fi dead, but mi help him out.

Santa mi studied real hard in school this year, so hard till mi all come fuss inna di class. Mi mek it mi duty to be nice and not naughty Santa. Mi was so good. Ah real good girl Santa. Santa when mi write mi Christmas list to yuh dis year, mi ask yuh fi a Barbie princess doll, ah Barbie kitchen, ah Dora the Explorer computer game, ah cyabbage patch doll and ah monopoly game.

So Santa, how the blood claat after reading mi list yuh leave under di Christmas tree ah phukking light up yo-yo, one plastic tea-cup set and ah phukking no name dolly dat look like she have polio and ah dead from AIDS?

Santa is either yuh blind or yuh cyah blood claat read!!! Every year mi say mi woulda stop believing in yuh and like ah dyam fool mi always give yuh ah next chance, but not ah phukking-gain, yuh hear mi Santa? Not a bloodclaat. Yuh hear whe mi sah Santa? Yuh phukking fat red rass yuh.

Yuh see all nex year, yuh betta dont try squeeze yuh big fat batty thru mi louvres dem, because Santa mi swear mi going phukk yuh up. It going to be mi, yuh and dis sharp blood claat knife, so mi can jukk yuh inna yuh belly.

Yuh hear mi sah? Mi ah go stab up yuh Bloodcaat.

Imagine, yuh give that likkle ####### eye gyal Sally from crass di road everything that she ax fah. So much so dat she all nuh have nuh room fi walk round har house.

Yuh see all nex year Santa, mi will be back to mi good old self. Dat's right Santa. Mi naar go giv mi madda nuh trouble or cause nuh havoc roun'ere . And Santa, a goin wait pon you patiently ... mi goin wait pon yuh paitently with ah big blood claat rock stone fi yuh backside.

And den when yuh and dem blasted reindeer dat favour some dyam oversize goat wid tree branch ah grow otta dem head top, com ho-ho hoing down pon I old rusty zinc nex Christmas ... BOOP!!!!! Is one rass lick inna yuh blood claat head.

Santa mi goin' done yuh blood claat, Memba dat yuh hear Santa. Try Memba dat!!

Love

Likkle Keisha

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
**********FRIDAY CHUCKLE**********

:dance::dance: We made it to another Friday ya'll!!! :dance::dance:

Congrats Kimmy & Jordan!! (again)

Ok, I've been saving this one for tiddeh special...cause I know many of us wouldn't be around next Monday! To My WONDERFUL WONDERFUL VJ Family...I wish you all a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESS-ED BLESS-ED NEW YEAR!!!

I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!

Ok, mushy stuff done...on tuh deh chuckle :lol:

Dear Santa,

I know you probably wondering why I writing yuh one day after Christmas but after opening mi present dem yestiday, I just had was to write yuh. Santa, mi was a very good girl all year round. Mi listen to mi madda when she talk to mi and mi help out wid di chores dem round de house. Mi even help di neighba pickney dem do fi dem chores tuh. One day mi all help out di old crasses Mr. George, the blind an cripple one, crass the road when di odda children dem just ah watch him an dida tek gamble pon what kind of cyar did ah go lick him dung. Santa, dem just lef him deh fi dead, but mi help him out.

Santa mi studied real hard in school this year, so hard till mi all come fuss inna di class. Mi mek it mi duty to be nice and not naughty Santa. Mi was so good. Ah real good girl Santa. Santa when mi write mi Christmas list to yuh dis year, mi ask yuh fi a Barbie princess doll, ah Barbie kitchen, ah Dora the Explorer computer game, ah cyabbage patch doll and ah monopoly game.

So Santa, how the blood claat after reading mi list yuh leave under di Christmas tree ah phukking light up yo-yo, one plastic tea-cup set and ah phukking no name dolly dat look like she have polio and ah dead from AIDS?

Santa is either yuh blind or yuh cyah blood claat read!!! Every year mi say mi woulda stop believing in yuh and like ah dyam fool mi always give yuh ah next chance, but not ah phukking-gain, yuh hear mi Santa? Not a bloodclaat. Yuh hear whe mi sah Santa? Yuh phukking fat red rass yuh.

Yuh see all nex year, yuh betta dont try squeeze yuh big fat batty thru mi louvres dem, because Santa mi swear mi going phukk yuh up. It going to be mi, yuh and dis sharp blood claat knife, so mi can jukk yuh inna yuh belly.

Yuh hear mi sah? Mi ah go stab up yuh Bloodcaat.

Imagine, yuh give that likkle ####### eye gyal Sally from crass di road everything that she ax fah. So much so dat she all nuh have nuh room fi walk round har house.

Yuh see all nex year Santa, mi will be back to mi good old self. Dat's right Santa. Mi naar go giv mi madda nuh trouble or cause nuh havoc roun'ere . And Santa, a goin wait pon you patiently ... mi goin wait pon yuh paitently with ah big blood claat rock stone fi yuh backside.

And den when yuh and dem blasted reindeer dat favour some dyam oversize goat wid tree branch ah grow otta dem head top, com ho-ho hoing down pon I old rusty zinc nex Christmas ... BOOP!!!!! Is one rass lick inna yuh blood claat head.

Santa mi goin' done yuh blood claat, Memba dat yuh hear Santa. Try Memba dat!!

Love

Likkle Keisha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: This one takes the cake, Gill. Yuh nuh easy atall. Weh yuh get disya one fram gyal. Me laugh till me feel like me belly ah guh buss. Whaoiiiiii :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah whey Kimmie she deh ehh? Me jus come fram wuk and ah guh sleep to guh back tonight.

Have a good day you all

Timeline
Guys;

I called NVC again tonight and I spoke to a very nice young lady who actually told me that the instruction packet (#3) was mailed out on 12/3 to the agent (me). I wonder how long mail takes from NH to NC. Standard first class mail should take 3-4 business days, but it has been 15 business days. I think they generate it one day and mail it way later than they say. Anyway, I think that is better than nothing. If Mike had only sentme his documents, I would try to use Jame's shortcuts and curcumvent the mail delay. Oh, well, I guess I still have to wait patiently. I getting to be more of a saint. :jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:

Congrats Claire :dance::dance:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.