Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

16 ounces! Girl thats only 2 glasses of water. Or like one of those small bottles of water. Yuh bladda weak nuh? :lol:

Just you wait until you're pregnant!!

Even WITHOUT drinking ANYTHING, you'll be going to the bathroom 5 times a night!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all. Where is everybody today? I am at work but very bored. One patient is a DNR and one is a floor patient waiting for a bed. I have absolutely nothing to do but get on this computer and cruise. I hope you guys are having a better day.

Love Claire.

It's snowy and cold here today. I'm stuck in the house. Bored too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 ounces! Girl thats only 2 glasses of water. Or like one of those small bottles of water. Yuh bladda weak nuh? :lol:

Even WITHOUT drinking ANYTHING, you'll be going to the bathroom 5 times a night!!

hahaa...u see it

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

For those of you who like playing dominoes, or maybe for your SO's, check out this site www.jamdom.com

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Other Timeline
Jamaica's tourism in trouble - National Geographic

KERIL WRIGHT, Observer West reporter

Thursday, December 13, 2007

"The idea is to push a positive message, it's not just about Jamaicans, but Jamaicans need to think more Afrocentric. we'll be having a nice mixture of national and international artistes. We're working with Ghetto Youth International and the Bob Marley Group of Companies and Headline Entertainment is co-producing the event," the source said.

Interesting!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
For those of you who like playing dominoes, or maybe for your SO's, check out this site www.jamdom.com

I swear, Aaron is addicted to playing dominoes online. He is usually found in Yahoo dominoes, all day and night. I just told him about the site and I am sure he will be checking it out soon enough.

Good looking out JaEnglishGirl :thumbs:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

I swear, Aaron is addicted to playing dominoes online. He is usually found in Yahoo dominoes, all day and night. I just told him about the site and I am sure he will be checking it out soon enough.

He`ll love it - it`s Jamaican

style rather than western style!

Soooooo...what did everyone buy their SO for Xmas??

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
Hey Michele How is everything going?

Good Jax. Thanks for asking. How are you and the family doing? Any special programs at school?

Hey Michele. I am glad things are going well for you. My family is doing fine. I have a winter program next week to put on. We had our first winter program on Dec 7th and things went well. I didn't know how the turkey theme would go over but it went well. Thanks for asking. We also decided to find out the sex of the little one on the way. I go in for my appointment tomorrow morning. I wonder if its legs will be open. We thought we wanted a surprise but we want to be prepared we decided. All the best!!

Shauna when do u find out what you are having?

CONGRATS TO U GIL :dance::dance:

WHOOOO DITO ALL THE BEST!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

well i go in on monday for another check up so i hope then....i hope i don't have to wait till i go in for the ultrasound...i hate suprises....last time i had a check up i thought then i would find out but we listend to the heart beat....i asked the doc if she could tell from the heart beat :lol: but sadly she said no....

:lol: :lol: I had my ultra sound and found out it was a girl. Shauna you will have to wait for your next ultra sound it should be coming soon. They do them 20-30 weeks and your last one 31-40 weeks. I had to drink 16 ounces of water today an hour before the ultra sound. I started crying cause I had to go to the bathroom. I felt embarrassed today in the doctors office but when you got to go you got to go. They almost didn't let me go. I hate drink water or anything I have to go like every hour. Shauna I can't wait to hear your news. Keep me posted. :)

aaaaww a little girl....hhhmm maybe i will have a boy....wow you only had to drink 16 ounces??? my first ultrasound i had to drink 32 ounces....and i was doing good until i sat down in the waiting room and then i had to go SO BAD....and then when the press down....oh it was so uncomfortable.....i had to get the first one done so they knew exaclty how far i was....anywho....i'll keep you posted....

:jest: yup!!!! i think i am doing good when i only have to 2 times....but there are some nights where i should just sleep in the bathroom..... :lol:

Timeline

My SO is in Ja. Do you all think I should get hime something for Xmas and give it to him when he comes in a couple of months? Maybe I'll buy him some clothes and I know he likes scrabble, so I might get him that too. Waht do you all think?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

My SO is in Ja. Do you all think I should get hime something for Xmas and give it to him when he comes in a couple of months? Maybe I'll buy him some clothes and I know he likes scrabble, so I might get him that too. Waht do you all think?

Scrabble is a really cool idea cause its fun for the 2 of you. I sent my husband a box of stuff for him and his family as a surprise. I got him some button down work shirts and a pair of jeans. And I got his Uncle who I always stay with a DVD player and a couple of DVD's cause the poor man has no TV stations out there. tvJ barely comes in and its a mess when it does. He loved it when I brought mine. I also got him these vitamin eye pills that help him focus when reading. Then I got his mama, gmama, gfather a little something for being my new inlaws. Haha I love to shop for people. My child is gonna be a spoiled brat!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

I would at least get him a card!!!

If you send it off now, he MIGHT get it for Xmas

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
Very true. Send the card! With a sexy pic of you in it! Ha ha.

My husband loved it when I did that... :thumbs: and a spicey message

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Very true. Send the card! With a sexy pic of you in it! Ha ha.

My husband loved it when I did that... :thumbs: and a spicey message

We did that. I never sent anything because it was expensive shipping and then he would have to pay out outrageous duties on the package.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

:jest: yup!!!! i think i am doing good when i only have to 2 times....but there are some nights where i should just sleep in the bathroom..... :lol:

Thanks for the congrats.

Oh isn't that the truth. I live in the bathroom. If I can wait more than 2 hours to enter the bathroom its a good day. Yes just wait till you are pregnant it suxs so much.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.