Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So drama of the day..Kashi tell him mumma seh mi preggo...her reply was "so, how it ago go wid the mining" :blink::wacko: WHAT how it a go now..mi a ask u ar nobody fi nuttin ? AND him a tell mi seh she a seh if him want to leave him can leave don't feel like him affi stay... :lol: a wah di rass dis pon mi soul dear Lord ! oonuh no tell mi dis blasted ooman no waant mi trace har and dat ago cause problems btw me and mi husband...aww bwoy

I say GOD BLESS HER cause some days she actually makes my MIL look tame in comparison! :devil:

Sorry, Kimmy.

lol, what JG your MIL is now wearing an halo :innocent:

Boy I am glad we have no cheesecake Factory around here... I did make brownies today... will make my daughter bring a couple for her teacher tomorrow so I dont eat them all!!! :whistle:

All the talk about MILs and I get a little worried. My future MIL is so sweet. I am the 1st woman Louis introduced to her. When I talk to her on the phone she is always so nice and wants to know how her baby (my daughter) is doing. I really think she is a nice woman and genuinly likes me! I hope I am not just wishful thinking. But I also see what a sweet guy Louis is so he must have got it from somewhere. Louis' dad .... always asking him where all his grandkids are.... Louis can't be any son of his without his seed spread all around (louis has who knows how many siblings from dad)!!!

I guess I just need to count my lucky stars!!!

My ex's mother .. she is another story! Don't get me started there. Says she loves me God Bless blah blah blah .... but will bad mouth me in a minute! I am the b*c that tries to get money from her son yadda yadda yadda ....

No your the b#@$h that wan'ts her son to support his daughter. :wacko:

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So drama of the day..Kashi tell him mumma seh mi preggo...her reply was "so, how it ago go wid the mining" :blink::wacko: WHAT how it a go now..mi a ask u ar nobody fi nuttin ? AND him a tell mi seh she a seh if him want to leave him can leave don't feel like him affi stay... :lol: a wah di rass dis pon mi soul dear Lord ! oonuh no tell mi dis blasted ooman no waant mi trace har and dat ago cause problems btw me and mi husband...aww bwoy

huh?? don't she live in queens?? he told her he was unhappy?? shouldn't she be encourging her son to stay with you, u and him already have a child. cha

no mi dere from him come and didn't stay by her she TRY mek mi life hell like she want him fi harself or har fren. yup she deh a queens...

how was he to stay wid here, she didn't send for him and u is his wife. am i missing something here.

awrite eerybody decided fi ignore mi OK...well my husband come from Town....where does "UR" SO/husband come from ..u no affi be specific mi nah try find him/her trust :lol:

right because downtown is really telling us much.

mr jengles come from ochi by way of st. mary.

Montego Bay by way of "country"

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone know of any good airfare deals going down to JA around the 20th? I'll be down there with my husband for a few days, but the airfare that I see, (and the layover times) are ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY RIDICULOUS!! :wacko::wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Hi :) hope everyones day is gooding splendiferous

Got a new word-of-the-day calender, there, JALOVE?

Splendiferous??????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

No, Jengs.....I'd never say MIL wears a halo. Never ever!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
No, Jengs.....I'd never say MIL wears a halo. Never ever!

I hear you, I don't really talk to mine. she's nice but she never really called the house that much, as long as she knew he was ok, she's happy.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Splendiferous??????

hahh yup i tend to make up words lol it sounded good ok guys i have some questions

1. is it normal not to even want to have sex while pregnant i feel weird lately i dont like anything anymore things i used to do, foods nothing!!! i feel like another person

2.is it possible ill never get sick ( i pray not) cuz right now i feel ok just smells bother me chris cologne and all the bath and body works lotions, fish smells and grease and even peopls voices at work. This one cackling hen is annoying me to no end i wish she would stop talking!

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

hey guys! so much reading to catch up on. Mothers-in-law can be crappy. So far I havent had any real issues with mine..but we are very very different.

Thank you ALL for the PMs and prayers! They did not go unnoticed!!

The update is that Marsh and I have decided to work things out and we just really reevaluated some things and I am just confident that the Lord is going to bring what we need.

On a less great note, Marsh runs taxi (illegally of course...) and got a ticket and has to go to court (or whatever they call it there) for it. he THEN got pulled over again.

So..my question... how will this affect the police record and how will THAT affect us getting the VISA?

I dont know what I would do without you guys... probably live in ignorance and stress myself to death!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Yes, your hormones will ping all over the place. Wait till all you want to do is have sex!!!!

I didn't have any morning sickness with my first. Only minimal with my second. It's different with everyone.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
hey guys! so much reading to catch up on. Mothers-in-law can be crappy. So far I havent had any real issues with mine..but we are very very different.

The update is that Marsh and I have decided to work things out and we just really reevaluated some things and I am just confident that the Lord is going to bring what we need.

On a less great note, Marsh runs taxi (illegally of course...) and got a ticket and has to go to court (or whatever they call it there) for it. he THEN got pulled over again.

So..my question... how will this affect the police record and how will THAT affect us getting the VISA?

I dont know what I would do without you guys... probably live in ignorance and stress myself to death!

SG.....You are a better person then me.

I wish you the best.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Air JA Sale

Baltimore Kingston US $238

Montego Bay US $238

Chicago Kingston US $338

Montego Bay US $338

New York Kingston US $238

Montego Bay US $238

Barbados US $398

Grenada US $508

Philadelphia Kingston US $268

Montego Bay US $268

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

I wish you the best.

im not really

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Splendiferous??????

hahh yup i tend to make up words lol it sounded good ok guys i have some questions

1. is it normal not to even want to have sex while pregnant i feel weird lately i dont like anything anymore things i used to do, foods nothing!!! i feel like another person

2.is it possible ill never get sick ( i pray not) cuz right now i feel ok just smells bother me chris cologne and all the bath and body works lotions, fish smells and grease and even peopls voices at work. This one cackling hen is annoying me to no end i wish she would stop talking!

i remember the first couple months i didn't want mike anywhere near me...i felt he had done enough :lol: then hormones kicked in.... :lol:

it is possible to not get sick...i know some who have no problems at all...i know chicken still bothers me the smell the look and taste yuck....and your sense of smell will become very strong as well....you will be able to smell things that a lot can not....

Timeline

I wish you the best.

im not really

as long as you are happy with your decision and can live with it, that is all what counts. i've peeped over the years, that people will tell you what to do in YOUR relationship but don't follow their own advice. that whole objective but never subjective thing.

he'll probably just get another ticket and should not be on his record

Timeline

Splendiferous??????

i remember the first couple months i didn't want mike anywhere near me...i felt he had done enough :lol: then hormones kicked in.... :lol:

it is possible to not get sick...i know some who have no problems at all...i know chicken still bothers me the smell the look and taste yuck....and your sense of smell will become very strong as well....you will be able to smell things that a lot can not....

ok i thought it was just me lol he says ur pushing me awayyyy

:( i had to say i have no idea whats goin on with me i jsut feel weird and anything i used to like i dont anymore even food and boy i can eat lol so i know somethin wrong im not as tired as i used to be though but i sleep almost till time for work lately so we will see what comes as time passes :)

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.