Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

With my girlfriend..I didn't hear it from her..we also work together my boss told me..we're kool...Iwanna call her but at the same time I can't cause my bosstold me..I guess she hasn't called cause she still trying to get over it...

Lawny,

don't forget Kimmy mother is going to be there, so change your hairstyle, no mohawk please

:lol: mi modda a young gyal...she just went from blond to black :lol: mi tell onnuh mi and har used to go a party

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Jengles, wah REALLY a gwaan wid MrJengles and di passport??

Yuh nuh si dem have him dung a JA a guh mad? :lol:

The truth is I don't know what to do. I'm stuck. he wants to come back but since I didn't send him. i don't think i should have to pay his fare. he was supposed to sell the car and then he would have his fare to come back. put now the car can't sell, the engine serial number doesn't match what is on some paper and the previous owner doesn't have the reciept for the engineso the car will never be able to pass inspection. I know all that is not mr jengles fault. but I told him not to go to j.a. unless he spoke to the buyer, confirmed when money would change hands and all that. and do not go unless the title came. he didn't listen. I told him i wasn't going to pay for him to come back before he left here. his people lied to him,, there was no buyer.

so anyway now i'm stuck, he wants to come back, i want him to come back but i don't want to pay. just for the fact that he has to realize the value of MY dollar. As u guys now it was a rough couple of weeks, then i got locked out yesterday and i'm always late for work now and can't stay late and i'm an AVP and i just put Jenelle in daycare yesterday, so that is more money i will be spending and on my son's afterschool. if mr jengles were here. i wouldn't have to pay for afterschool for now until mr jengles got a job

Oh and yes, he had gotten his EAD before he went so i told him to stay and get a job, because of course he was stressing because with the car being out of commission, his kids weren't getting any money. he figured if he could sell the car then he could give them money to tide them over until he got a job up here.

he had good intentions

so now i'm stuck. i think he should be able to pay for at least half of his fare, yes??

oh and of course his fam isn't willing to help him but they sure encouraged him to go down.

Girl yuh stubborn like a mi.

But mi a beg a bly fi him.

Pay him fare come up and lef it at dat, caws yuh a cut awf yuh nose fi spite yu face, mek him look affa di picney dem and save di money.....Plus, nuh know bout yuh, but meeda preffa a di puppa look affa di baby rada dan she deh deh a mix up wid all difference pickney....

Mi nuh si nuh real way fi him pay fi di ticket, like how di car ting mash up....

Mi tink him MUSS learn him lesson by now, nuh mek it come in between unu....

Of course he SHOULDA tan a him rass yawd, of course him SHOULD of been up yah a look work, etc etc....But him mess up, mi a preach forgiveness....

My likkle 2 cents!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I called the school, because we forgot his lunch this morning but the school does serve lunch and wanted the teacher give him lunch and he is going to be picked up from school by my daughter's daycare. i'm speechless.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Timeline
Lawny yuh a wuk today ? u awfully quiet :)

Yes, mi deyah work. A wurk pon dis blasted presentation. A pure bad wud mi wah cuss...the gyal mi a wurk wid is di one wid the frousey smell and cho man it a mad mi. :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I called the school, because we forgot his lunch this morning but the school does serve lunch and wanted the teacher give him lunch and he is going to be picked up from school by my daughter's daycare. i'm speechless.

wait wah..dem want him fi get picked up ?

Lawny yuh a wuk today ? u awfully quiet :)

Yes, mi deyah work. A wurk pon dis blasted presentation. A pure bad wud mi wah cuss...the gyal mi a wurk wid is di one wid the frousey smell and cho man it a mad mi. :crying:

:lol::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

lawd mi well late lol....

mi did tek ol fatso guh him six months check-up.

di paeditrician seh him miles ahead developmentally tru him a stand up etc etc...

she said she prescribe him some vitamins and mi nuh fi worry seh him nah eat, she seh if him reach 9 months and nah nyaam, we have a problem

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jengles, wah REALLY a gwaan wid MrJengles and di passport??

Yuh nuh si dem have him dung a JA a guh mad? :lol:

The truth is I don't know what to do. I'm stuck. he wants to come back but since I didn't send him. i don't think i should have to pay his fare. he was supposed to sell the car and then he would have his fare to come back. put now the car can't sell, the engine serial number doesn't match what is on some paper and the previous owner doesn't have the reciept for the engineso the car will never be able to pass inspection. I know all that is not mr jengles fault. but I told him not to go to j.a. unless he spoke to the buyer, confirmed when money would change hands and all that. and do not go unless the title came. he didn't listen. I told him i wasn't going to pay for him to come back before he left here. his people lied to him,, there was no buyer.

so anyway now i'm stuck, he wants to come back, i want him to come back but i don't want to pay. just for the fact that he has to realize the value of MY dollar. As u guys now it was a rough couple of weeks, then i got locked out yesterday and i'm always late for work now and can't stay late and i'm an AVP and i just put Jenelle in daycare yesterday, so that is more money i will be spending and on my son's afterschool. if mr jengles were here. i wouldn't have to pay for afterschool for now until mr jengles got a job

Oh and yes, he had gotten his EAD before he went so i told him to stay and get a job, because of course he was stressing because with the car being out of commission, his kids weren't getting any money. he figured if he could sell the car then he could give them money to tide them over until he got a job up here.

he had good intentions

so now i'm stuck. i think he should be able to pay for at least half of his fare, yes??

oh and of course his fam isn't willing to help him but they sure encouraged him to go down.

Girl yuh stubborn like a mi.

But mi a beg a bly fi him.

Pay him fare come up and lef it at dat, caws yuh a cut awf yuh nose fi spite yu face, mek him look affa di picney dem and save di money.....Plus, nuh know bout yuh, but meeda preffa a di puppa look affa di baby rada dan she deh deh a mix up wid all difference pickney....

Mi nuh si nuh real way fi him pay fi di ticket, like how di car ting mash up....

Mi tink him MUSS learn him lesson by now, nuh mek it come in between unu....

Of course he SHOULDA tan a him rass yawd, of course him SHOULD of been up yah a look work, etc etc....But him mess up, mi a preach forgiveness....

My likkle 2 cents!

JaEnglish,

I love this picture of your son, that is beautiful, not to say the other ones weren't nice, but this one is the lick!!!

yes yes yes i know and yes u have a point about him looking after her. he calls me and says put the phone to her ear so she can speak to me. :wacko: I humor him :whistle: but then evil me thinks, if u were here then u could see how big she's gotten and blah blah blah....I do have to work on forgiveness...i'm really really really bad with dat.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

lol...funny thing is most of the others are taken with my pro camera, this one was one likkle point and shoot I picked up...

I hear you bout the forgiveness thing...mi fraid fi bex wid people, caws mi nuh figive :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
lawd mi well late lol....

mi did tek ol fatso guh him six months check-up.

di paeditrician seh him miles ahead developmentally tru him a stand up etc etc...

she said she prescribe him some vitamins and mi nuh fi worry seh him nah eat, she seh if him reach 9 months and nah nyaam, we have a problem

hahahaa..fatso..leave mi baby alone :)..dat di doc used to tell mi.."she won't make herself starve"..he will be just fine :thumbs:

Jengs and Engligh mi need fi link wid oonuh cause mi too easy fi forgive..mi ave one big problem...BUT when mi done wid u mi done

Timeline

So drama of the day..Kashi tell him mumma seh mi preggo...her reply was "so, how it ago go wid the mining" :blink::wacko: WHAT how it a go now..mi a ask u ar nobody fi nuttin ? AND him a tell mi seh she a seh if him want to leave him can leave don't feel like him affi stay... :lol: a wah di rass dis pon mi soul dear Lord ! oonuh no tell mi dis blasted ooman no waant mi trace har and dat ago cause problems btw me and mi husband...aww bwoy

no sah, dat ooman really bright enno....like nuhbaddy a beg har nutting???

when lass she si Kimora?????

Girl, juss try hol yuh mout caws anno like yuh hubby nuh know wah gwaan

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

u see it...bout October last yr...she not even ask fi talk to har when dem chat

Girl, juss try hol yuh mout caws anno like yuh hubby nuh know wah gwaan

lawd English mia try hard..mi modda seh mi fi gi har di # mek she call har.... :help:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shauna...I CAN SING PRAISES TO GOD !! since yesterday I HAVE BEEN FINE EVERYTHING AFTER 1PM STAYED DOWN NO FEELING THIS MORNING..SAW THE DOC YESTERDAY ALL IS WELL....

on a more sad note I just founf out yesterday one of my friend had a miscarriage she was about 2wks behind..she was fine no sickness she could eat anything..she was trying to get pregnant and this is horrible for her..and i makes me feel kinda funny

Oh Kimkim...I am so happy to hear yuh feeling betta Chica!! That's great news!!! I think our prayers are working!! Keep it up Guys! :thumbs::thumbs:

I am sorry fi hear bout yuh friend...she's in my prayers too!

Bless, Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.