Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We are all cool. My kids met Andre in Jamaica before I ever started dating him and came back to visit before he left. They knew him and loved him and nothing has changed.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
We are all cool. My kids met Andre in Jamaica before I ever started dating him and came back to visit before he left. They knew him and loved him and nothing has changed.

That's a true blessing.

JG-

Has Andre met or talked to your ex?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
????

How long did it take for your children to adjust to your SO's once they came here?

mr jengles and jay had no problems in J.A. and even once mr jengles first came everything was cool. then around a month after he came, he started saying really mean things to him like. this isn't your house go back to j.a. and i couldnt for the life of me, figure out what was going on. then i said to mr jengles i bet you it's his daddy. my son's father is a barber and i would bring him and leave him at the barbershop. sure enough, one day when i wasn't home, he said something to mr jengles and when he asked him who told u that, he said my daddy. of course his father denied it. talk about pissed.

Overall, no major problems considering: she never met him (talked daily to him over the phone) in person before he came; it's just been two of us for many years (she never had to share me); our age difference; she's teenager and so on. So far, I'm blessed. They really love each other.

At first Damien was trying so hard to be her friend...that had to stop because she would never respect him.

My daughter's father is in and out of life so he doesn't have much to say about my husband.

Timeline
That is a sad truth sometimes, Tre.

Yeah JG --

That was me back in 2003...9 months of morning sickness, highrisk pregnancy, 39 doctors appt, I lost count of the amont of sonograms I had...passing out at work. You name it, that was me. But I manage and I got through it. My son came 4 weeks early, because my body was under so much stress physically and mentally. Believe it or not, I tried to drive myself to the hospital when I strated to bleed and that's when my ex decided to step in. He refused to shake the doctors hand when the doctors came into the room...saying (YOU KNOW WHERE HIS HANDS HAVE BEEN)...arrghhhhhhhh WHAT THE HELL was I thinking.

Lawny,

Isn't all this so crazy..then men we think we love do the darnest things to us..how many of those visits he came with you :angry: den waan run round di place bout him have son...cho

i remember mike went to 1 appt w/ me...and ya he fell alseep....i was so upset and embarresed by him...then all the other appts. he was "to tired" to get up and go....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah JG --

That was me back in 2003...9 months of morning sickness, highrisk pregnancy, 39 doctors appt, I lost count of the amont of sonograms I had...passing out at work. You name it, that was me. But I manage and I got through it. My son came 4 weeks early, because my body was under so much stress physically and mentally. Believe it or not, I tried to drive myself to the hospital when I strated to bleed and that's when my ex decided to step in. He refused to shake the doctors hand when the doctors came into the room...saying (YOU KNOW WHERE HIS HANDS HAVE BEEN)...arrghhhhhhhh WHAT THE HELL was I thinking.

Lawny,

Isn't all this so crazy..then men we think we love do the darnest things to us..how many of those visits he came with you :angry: den waan run round di place bout him have son...cho

i remember mike went to 1 appt w/ me...and ya he fell alseep....i was so upset and embarresed by him...then all the other appts. he was "to tired" to get up and go....

That's too bad. Do you have other surpport?

My story was similiar. My daugther's father and I broke up when I found out I was pregnant. He went to the doctor with me but acted like he didn't care because he moved on. I had my daugher when I was 26 weeks pregnant due to stress. She was due in October but came July 13th...weighing 1.8 pounds She stayed in the hospital until September. It was so hard taking care of her and hard dealing with his crazy butt.

Edited by sjb1221

Yeah JG --

Lawny,

That's too bad. Do you have other surpport?

My story was similiar. My daugther's father and I broke up when I found out I was pregnant. He went to the doctor with me but acted like he didn't care because he moved on. I had my daugher when I was 26 weeks pregnant due to stress. She was due in October but came July 13th...weighing 1.8 pounds She stayed in the hospital until September. It was so hard taking care of her and hard dealing with his crazy butt.

Yes, I had other support, but...it was so hurtful! And as much as I hate to admit it, it still hurts me today. I had no idea how much STRESS is damaging to a woman's body. I was so lonely and because I was highrisk I could not have SEX until I was 7 months pregnant and that, of course, created a BIGGER problem. We had so much fights about SEX and I would try and explain and he would get mad and say, nothing don't go like that. I told him, if he had gone to the doctor's appts. with me, he would have heard the doctor tell me no SEX until I pass the 6 month mark. I'm so glad I can hold my HEAD high now and realize my self worth. Never again, will I let this happen to me. I'm worth wayyyyyyyyy too much!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

That's a true blessing.

JG-

Yes. They met in the most unusual way. One day I get this call that my husband and son were at my ex's house. The ex lives near where I had a part-time job at the time and they wanted to stay there until I got off work and could bring them home. I said how did you get to your dad's house? Oh, my Grandma (Dad's mom) came and picked us up and dropped us off. This was all before Andre could drive. Anyhow, they hung out at my ex's house until I got off one job and worked a 4 hour shift at the next one.

So, yah, he's met and hung out with the ex and the ex-in-laws.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

That's a true blessing.

JG-

Yes. They met in the most unusual way. One day I get this call that my husband and son were at my ex's house. The ex lives near where I had a part-time job at the time and they wanted to stay there until I got off work and could bring them home. I said how did you get to your dad's house? Oh, my Grandma (Dad's mom) came and picked us up and dropped us off. This was all before Andre could drive. Anyhow, they hung out at my ex's house until I got off one job and worked a 4 hour shift at the next one.

So, yah, he's met and hung out with the ex and the ex-in-laws.

Gosh JG-- you're really blessed. I know all hell is going to break out when my fiance gets here. My ex is already making threats about going to the police if anyman yells at his son. ******kiss teeth******** he just don't get it.

Lawny u look even more mad !! :lol::lol:

DWLLLLLLLLLLLL . My co-workers over here cracking up

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lawny,

You know I could almost take the if any man touches my son coments ,but say them to me, not a 5 year old. but when he used to try and say stuff to me, about other men being around his son. I would just comment on how i heard his woman was in a fight at the club, and that would shut him up. lol

p.s. is what kind of clothes yah meez have on, mi nuh like it

Kimmy -

had some of the same issues wid mr jengles, and trying to explain he's only 5, I had to tell him this weekend that just because jay has a tv in his room, doesn't mean he has to spend all his time in his room, his response is let him watch tv in his room, but then where is the family time in thatbut I've come to realize mr jengles spent most of his time at work while in j.a so even when he lived with his baby mother, he never really had to take care of children and because kid's in j.a. spend much of their time outside. I got on him this summer because he had the girls but everytime i called they were always elsewhere, to me because they slept their that didn't equal spending time with him

Edited by Jengles

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

lawny,

You know I could almost take the if any man touches my son coments ,but say them to me, not a 5 year old. but when he used to try and say stuff to me, about other men being around his son. I would just comment on how i heard his woman was in a fight at the club, and that would shut him up. lol

p.s. is what kind of clothes yah meez have on, mi nuh like it

Arite...mi ago change eeh...mi di avi dash on a frack cause samdi di at di door

tep aff a mi name

Jengssssssssss that bettah

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Timeline
????

How long did it take for your children to adjust to your SO's once they came here?

mr jengles and jay had no problems in J.A. and even once mr jengles first came everything was cool. then around a month after he came, he started saying really mean things to him like. this isn't your house go back to j.a. and i couldnt for the life of me, figure out what was going on. then i said to mr jengles i bet you it's his daddy. my son's father is a barber and i would bring him and leave him at the barbershop. sure enough, one day when i wasn't home, he said something to mr jengles and when he asked him who told u that, he said my daddy. of course his father denied it. talk about pissed.

Don't get mi started :angry: ....it's a constant battle. Every time my kids come back I have to reprogram them. :angry:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jengssssssssss that bettah

much, but how u a jump so and the chain naw hit u inna di face, don't mind me, cause me can't get my meez to work. i'm meezless. lol

????

Don't get mi started :angry: ....it's a constant battle. Every time my kids come back I have to reprogram them. :angry:

these men need to grow up, I could see if they have real complaint, but their only complaint is that they are upset because u have moved on

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.