Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
:lol::lol: awhich renking goat yuh go buy ..bwoy dat dere goat was tuff..at least u have dinner fi tonite :)

Kimmy,

It was more than tough. And I was cooking it in a dutch pot. Cho man...mi just get mad. That's what I'm having for lunch now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
That is a sad truth sometimes, Tre.

Yeah JG --

That was me back in 2003...9 months of morning sickness, highrisk pregnancy, 39 doctors appt, I lost count of the amont of sonograms I had...passing out at work. You name it, that was me. But I manage and I got through it. My son came 4 weeks early, because my body was under so much stress physically and mentally. Believe it or not, I tried to drive myself to the hospital when I strated to bleed and that's when my ex decided to step in. He refused to shake the doctors hand when the doctors came into the room...saying (YOU KNOW WHERE HIS HANDS HAVE BEEN)...arrghhhhhhhh WHAT THE HELL was I thinking.

This just reminded me of something funny ... a little gross ... but funny.

I was a couple months pregnant with Tierra and at this time her father and I were still together and he went to all the Dr's appointments with me. So We are sitting in the exam room and the Dr leaves the room. Her dad says "boy, I am glad I am not an ORTHODONTIST"... I say "why" ... He says "Cause you have to smell women's ...... all the time" .... I thought Damn! I hope the Orthodontist isnt anywhere near my .....!!! LOL He is such a dumb ###!!!

LOL

OMG... okay. Irie, I don't know him, but I'm going to have to give him the "DA-Certificate" of the Day! Orthodontis :lol:

He told me not to tell anyone! I tell everybody ... I even told his wife!! haha! (he is married now)

I just hope Tierra gets my smarts!! hahah!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Lawny mi sarry but di more mi look pon yuh nEEZ di more she look like one blasted mad rass ooman :lol::lol:

Woieeeeeeeee BRAP BRAP...girl, I'm a fun person. Back in the day, when my girls and I would hang (PLATINUM ROSES or white roses crew)...don't ask. It was something to do. We use to have PLATINUM wigs and eyelashes...so, yes. mi rass mad fi true. I'm so glad YOUTUBE was no where around at those times of cell phones with CAMERAS...I would never get to run for congresswoman...can you imagine the scandal?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny mi sarry but di more mi look pon yuh nEEZ di more she look like one blasted mad rass ooman :lol::lol:

Woieeeeeeeee BRAP BRAP...girl, I'm a fun person. Back in the day, when my girls and I would hang (PLATINUM ROSES or white roses crew)...don't ask. It was something to do. We use to have PLATINUM wigs and eyelashes...so, yes. mi rass mad fi true. I'm so glad YOUTUBE was no where around at those times of cell phones with CAMERAS...I would never get to run for congresswoman...can you imagine the scandal?

hahahaa..mi can jus imagine oonuh tu baxide :lol:

Irie..I would tell everyone too..ahahahdyam lunatic

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That is a sad truth sometimes, Tre.

Yeah JG --

That was me back in 2003...9 months of morning sickness, highrisk pregnancy, 39 doctors appt, I lost count of the amont of sonograms I had...passing out at work. You name it, that was me. But I manage and I got through it. My son came 4 weeks early, because my body was under so much stress physically and mentally. Believe it or not, I tried to drive myself to the hospital when I strated to bleed and that's when my ex decided to step in. He refused to shake the doctors hand when the doctors came into the room...saying (YOU KNOW WHERE HIS HANDS HAVE BEEN)...arrghhhhhhhh WHAT THE HELL was I thinking.

This just reminded me of something funny ... a little gross ... but funny.

I was a couple months pregnant with Tierra and at this time her father and I were still together and he went to all the Dr's appointments with me. So We are sitting in the exam room and the Dr leaves the room. Her dad says "boy, I am glad I am not an ORTHODONTIST"... I say "why" ... He says "Cause you have to smell women's ...... all the time" .... I thought Damn! I hope the Orthodontist isnt anywhere near my .....!!! LOL He is such a dumb ###!!!

LOL

OMG... okay. Irie, I don't know him, but I'm going to have to give him the "DA-Certificate" of the Day! Orthodontis :lol:

fi real, i bet we could have my baby daddy is so dumb....jokes all day

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

UPDATE

The friend i went shopping with on Saturday was the same one who had the brand name clothes buying issues. Her husband was very pleased with her purchases, so he said she could shop for his kids too. she was in the store telling me, they had timbs on sale for $30.00 I told her I would pass.

Timeline

I think that is great!! I love "funky" people! I went to art school and had every color hair under the rainbow... still have my nose pierced and some tattoos... Even got my mom to go with me and get one!!!

About a year and a half ago I felt like a was loosing my funkiness... so went and got another tattoo... re peirced my nose. I like to think I am funky in a grown up, classy kind of way. I like to be different, my mom always told me it was a good thing! She was right!

Now my 5 year old says I am the coolest mom ever! Woo hoo!!!!

fkn0hd.jpg

Kimmy, u nevah use to go to dances? Bway mi a tell you...all I had to do was put on my all WHITE cat suit and the dance mash up. Di man dem use to seh " A WAH U MUMAH A FEED U SO" I wish I could get back to that size. Girl can u imagine white wig and white eyelashes...mi rahtid...truly, truly MAD fi real. But you know, even though that's how me and my girls flexed in the days, we never disrespected ourselves. Some of the things we see women and MEN doing on these dance videos is NASTY...first of all,

No BBCLAAT camera man naw put no camera under my skirt or up my shorts or anywhere else. Of all the dance I've been to, I've only been on video one time and it was funny, because ELEPHANT MAN and his runny MOUTH and NASTY nose, send his GORILLAS after me and when I refused they told me fi come suckk dem dis and dat. Mi just politely SPIN round inna mi cat suit and show DEM and SHOUT...P*($Y...see wah u caan BClatt have... some entertainers, I have no respect for. They think cause them a entertainer you have to rush dem..sleep wid dem and rush fi go tek a AIDS test

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

????

How long did it take for your children to adjust to your SO's once they came here?

mr jengles and jay had no problems in J.A. and even once mr jengles first came everything was cool. then around a month after he came, he started saying really mean things to him like. this isn't your house go back to j.a. and i couldnt for the life of me, figure out what was going on. then i said to mr jengles i bet you it's his daddy. my son's father is a barber and i would bring him and leave him at the barbershop. sure enough, one day when i wasn't home, he said something to mr jengles and when he asked him who told u that, he said my daddy. of course his father denied it. talk about pissed.

Timeline

Kimmy, u nevah use to go to dances? Bway mi a tell you...all I had to do was put on my all WHITE cat suit and the dance mash up. Di man dem use to seh " A WAH U MUMAH A FEED U SO" I wish I could get back to that size. Girl can u imagine white wig and white eyelashes...mi rahtid...truly, truly MAD fi real. But you know, even though that's how me and my girls flexed in the days, we never disrespected ourselves. Some of the things we see women and MEN doing on these dance videos is NASTY...first of all,

No BBCLAAT camera man naw put no camera under my skirt or up my shorts or anywhere else. Of all the dance I've been to, I've only been on video one time and it was funny, because ELEPHANT MAN and his runny MOUTH and NASTY nose, send his GORILLAS after me and when I refused they told me fi come suckk dem dis and dat. Mi just politely SPIN round inna mi cat suit and show DEM and SHOUT...P*($Y...see wah u caan BClatt have... some entertainers, I have no respect for. They think cause them a entertainer you have to rush dem..sleep wid dem and rush fi go tek a AIDS test

hahaaa....exactly LAwny...a cyaa stand dem...

No mi dere my modda did ave mi pon lock down :) mi come here and neva know nobody ar noweh ..but mi and mi modda used to clubs and so and mi and mi fren dem..bwoy mi can truly seh mi no miss out pon mi younger years...like mi ole :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think that is great!! I love "funky" people! I went to art school and had every color hair under the rainbow... still have my nose pierced and some tattoos... Even got my mom to go with me and get one!!!

About a year and a half ago I felt like a was loosing my funkiness... so went and got another tattoo... re peirced my nose. I like to think I am funky in a grown up, classy kind of way. I like to be different, my mom always told me it was a good thing! She was right!

WOuld you like my daughter? She dresses so crazy...everything is so colorful. I call her Punky Brewster (sp). She definitely stands out. I went into her room Saturday looking for socks with red it (gotta match and look cute at the gym) and couldn't find a matching pair :help:

People still dress like that. That's why I like going to the dancehall clubs...you never know what you're going to see...

????

How long did it take for your children to adjust to your SO's once they came here?

mr jengles and jay had no problems in J.A. and even once mr jengles first came everything was cool. then around a month after he came, he started saying really mean things to him like. this isn't your house go back to j.a. and i couldnt for the life of me, figure out what was going on. then i said to mr jengles i bet you it's his daddy. my son's father is a barber and i would bring him and leave him at the barbershop. sure enough, one day when i wasn't home, he said something to mr jengles and when he asked him who told u that, he said my daddy. of course his father denied it. talk about pissed.

Mawnin Jengs,

MEN!... My son met my fiance when I was in Jamaica. They bonded instanly and then I had him come meet the rest of my family in Trelawny and the loved him. My son is attached to his dad, but more so to me. And I already know what's going to take place once my fiance gets here. He's already asking my son questions like who was mommy with in Jamaica and who does mommy talk to on the phone and that truly PISSES ME OFF :angry: . Leave the child out of our problems. He's trying to use our son against me and it's not working. I thought my son had forgotten about my fiance, but when he sent up his paper work for the 325G and his passport pictures, my son was like, "is that Marcel and is he still in Jamaica". I said, yes. I said, do you remember him, he said, yes, he's the tall guy. I just smiled. NOW, RUN AND GO TELL U DADDY....dwl a joke! I didn't tell him to do that.

WOuld you like my daughter? She dresses so crazy...everything is so colorful. I call her Punky Brewster (sp). She definitely stands out. I went into her room Saturday looking for socks with red it (gotta match and look cute at the gym) and couldn't find a matching pair :help:

People still dress like that. That's why I like going to the dancehall clubs...you never know what you're going to see...

But my girl, have you seen some of these video. They got the camera all up in the MUNCHIE!

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
????

girl..u know mi always have something to say..Kimora is my husbands child...but u wouldn't think so..he came in her life permanently just as she was about to turn 2..let me tell u what I had to go thru wid di 2 a dem when he 1st got here. Kimora does, listens to nothing he says.. I have to remind him she doesn't know you all she knows is me..yeah we used to deh a JA when she younger but not when she start understand things..all she know is me and u a tek ME from Her...he has gotten better but gosh it's still a struggle...Kashi "yankee pickney dem a so dem stay if mi deh a JA she ouldn't gwaan so" how she a gwaan ? she a be a child a dat dem do..Until mi and him argue casue mi refuse fi him treat her like a blasted step child as she only 2...him keep saying only 2 only 2. YES ! yhim want har go put shoes neat inna closet..not a baxide..if ave a problem if anything out of it's place..so kimora toys in the living room is problem..LEAVE HER ALONE MEK SHE PLAY.."carry dis go inna yu room" dem Kimora start di bawling and di noise....uhhhhh...all mi can seh is a TIME

Timeline

My daughter LOVES Louis. Talks about him everyday. I think it was different though since we got to spend 6 months with him - they really bonded. She loves her dad but tells me she loves Louis more. She didnt spend any time with her dad until this past summer.

I never bad mouth her father - although I would love to! - Tierra is a smart girl and knows a jackass when she sees one! LOL

Anyhow if her father says anything bad about Louis I think she would tell him to shove it! Not to mention she would tell me and I have a court paper saying if he bad mouths me or my family then Tierra does not have to go visit him.

I know it will not be all smooth sailing .....

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.