Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Oh They even have St Lucia stuff! This is pretty cute... I just have to get Louis here, get married... and have another baby!! LOL

I look forward to another "Irie Baby"!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:

Ladies, (particularly the wives), how does your husband feel about birth control (and judging from the posts recently, I'm not sure how many folx this really applies too!! :lol::lol::lol: ). I ask because my husband confuses me on his thoughts. On the one hand, he says to me that he wants us to wait to have children until he is able to be here and he has a job (smart man...I agree 1000%). A couple of days later, he can't seem to understand why I have to take the birth control pill---he will say something to the effect of--"we're married now, so you don't need to take it". I try to remind him that we both agreed that we would wait so that he can experience every moment of pregnancy and parenthood together (the good and the bad!!) Sometimes the explanation works, sometimes it doesn't. I think that he gets a lot of questions from his friends (ask me why they know I'm on the pill!!?? :huh: ) I also think it may have something to do with the fact that some of his older friends are now new fathers, and its what he wants, it just can't be right now. I just find it frustrating because it turns into unecessary arguments...I'd much rather argue over something else--like why the RASSCLAT phone disconnects every 20 minutes or so!! :ranting::ranting:

Yaad men always try fe breed.

My husband and I talked about it and both want to wait til he is here. I don't want to be pregant by myself. I am already stressed enough by myself. He's made me promise to not let his child grow up without him. However, he has the males in his fam and friends yelling up and down bout when he gwaan breed me. :angry: So maybe your hubby is getting pressure from some folks. It seems ...to me...that having babies is like some status symbol in JA. Don't matter if yuh married and take care of the pickney just to "breed" is more than enough to flex your 'man' muscle. That may be why he goes back and forth on his decision. Just keep reminding him about your decision you 2 made and how hard and stressful it could be on you to take care and have a baby by yourself. Lawd then mention poor lil Kimmy and how hard her pregnancy has been these past weeks. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I was that sick and alone too! That should make him understand that its also a health and safety issue for you to be pregnant when you have someone around who can take care of you if you need it. :blush:

Girl u see it..I was alone when I was preggo with Kimora and thank God I didn't have these problems with her. If i were alone in this time don't know how i would do it, how Kimora would be taken care of..so many days I just lay on the couch and have the strength to do absolutely nothing at all. Hubby really can't help ME but he has helped a whole lot in so many other ways. MAking sure Kimora gets a bath, food..all that stuff..Being preggo alone is no joke..That God I'm not alone this time around

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
:ot:

Ladies, (particularly the wives), how does your husband feel about birth control (and judging from the posts recently, I'm not sure how many folx this really applies too!! :lol::lol::lol: ). I ask because my husband confuses me on his thoughts. On the one hand, he says to me that he wants us to wait to have children until he is able to be here and he has a job (smart man...I agree 1000%). A couple of days later, he can't seem to understand why I have to take the birth control pill---he will say something to the effect of--"we're married now, so you don't need to take it". I try to remind him that we both agreed that we would wait so that he can experience every moment of pregnancy and parenthood together (the good and the bad!!) Sometimes the explanation works, sometimes it doesn't. I think that he gets a lot of questions from his friends (ask me why they know I'm on the pill!!?? :huh: ) I also think it may have something to do with the fact that some of his older friends are now new fathers, and its what he wants, it just can't be right now. I just find it frustrating because it turns into unecessary arguments...I'd much rather argue over something else--like why the RASSCLAT phone disconnects every 20 minutes or so!! :ranting::ranting:

Yaad men always try fe breed.

My husband and I talked about it and both want to wait til he is here. I don't want to be pregant by myself. I am already stressed enough by myself. He's made me promise to not let his child grow up without him. However, he has the males in his fam and friends yelling up and down bout when he gwaan breed me. :angry: So maybe your hubby is getting pressure from some folks. It seems ...to me...that having babies is like some status symbol in JA. Don't matter if yuh married and take care of the pickney just to "breed" is more than enough to flex your 'man' muscle. That may be why he goes back and forth on his decision. Just keep reminding him about your decision you 2 made and how hard and stressful it could be on you to take care and have a baby by yourself. Lawd then mention poor lil Kimmy and how hard her pregnancy has been these past weeks. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I was that sick and alone too! That should make him understand that its also a health and safety issue for you to be pregnant when you have someone around who can take care of you if you need it. :blush:

Girl u see it..I was alone when I was preggo with Kimora and thank God I didn't have these problems with her. If i were alone in this time don't know how i would do it, how Kimora would be taken care of..so many days I just lay on the couch and have the strength to do absolutely nothing at all. Hubby really can't help ME but he has helped a whole lot in so many other ways. MAking sure Kimora gets a bath, food..all that stuff..Being preggo alone is no joke..That God I'm not alone this time around

Kimmy, how u do?

That's no joke. But imagine feeling ALONE, eventhough your man is there everyday. I think that's even worse.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is a sad truth sometimes, Tre.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Lawny I can't imagine if KAshi was being a pain in the rear right now...don't know how it would go...

Hey Gilli mi deh yere ..I'm gonna call di doctor after they come back from lunch got up a bit late...him a go ask mi if mi tek di Zofran...and bwoy mi no know wah fi tell him..neva go pick up di thing...hubby no know him way round here so...so mi just a go gi dem a call in a bit..and go in

Hey Clairey...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Lawny I can't imagine if KAshi was being a pain in the rear right now...don't know how it would go...

Hey Gilli mi deh yere ..I'm gonna call di doctor after they come back from lunch got up a bit late...him a go ask mi if mi tek di Zofran...and bwoy mi no know wah fi tell him..neva go pick up di thing...hubby no know him way round here so...so mi just a go gi dem a call in a bit..and go in

Hey Clairey...

What's up Kimmie? How you feeling tiday? Me sarry fe yuh bad, bad. Wish me did deh deh fe help yuh out :unsure:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Yeah JG --

That was me back in 2003...9 months of morning sickness, highrisk pregnancy, 39 doctors appt, I lost count of the amont of sonograms I had...passing out at work. You name it, that was me. But I manage and I got through it. My son came 4 weeks early, because my body was under so much stress physically and mentally. Believe it or not, I tried to drive myself to the hospital when I strated to bleed and that's when my ex decided to step in. He refused to shake the doctors hand when the doctors came into the room...saying (YOU KNOW WHERE HIS HANDS HAVE BEEN)...arrghhhhhhhh WHAT THE HELL was I thinking.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Likkle more y'all. Me need a new charger for mi laptop. Me order one but it nuh forward yet. Me battery low. low. Mi haffi wait till mi son come home fram work and fix the ole won.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Yeah JG --

That was me back in 2003...9 months of morning sickness, highrisk pregnancy, 39 doctors appt, I lost count of the amont of sonograms I had...passing out at work. You name it, that was me. But I manage and I got through it. My son came 4 weeks early, because my body was under so much stress physically and mentally. Believe it or not, I tried to drive myself to the hospital when I strated to bleed and that's when my ex decided to step in. He refused to shake the doctors hand when the doctors came into the room...saying (YOU KNOW WHERE HIS HANDS HAVE BEEN)...arrghhhhhhhh WHAT THE HELL was I thinking.

Lawny,

Isn't all this so crazy..then men we think we love do the darnest things to us..how many of those visits he came with you :angry: den waan run round di place bout him have son...cho

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Yeah JG --

This just reminded me of something funny ... a little gross ... but funny.

I was a couple months pregnant with Tierra and at this time her father and I were still together and he went to all the Dr's appointments with me. So We are sitting in the exam room and the Dr leaves the room. Her dad says "boy, I am glad I am not an ORTHODONTIST"... I say "why" ... He says "Cause you have to smell women's ...... all the time" .... I thought Damn! I hope the Orthodontist isnt anywhere near my .....!!! LOL He is such a dumb ###!!!

LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Likkle more y'all. Me need a new charger for mi laptop. Me order one but it nuh forward yet. Me battery low. low. Mi haffi wait till mi son come home fram work and fix the ole won.

lata Clairey tek care

Yeah JG --

Lawny,

Isn't all this so crazy..then men we think we love do the darnest things to us..how many of those visits he came with you :angry: den waan run round di place bout him have son...cho

Kimmy, if I told you...you might cry. He only came to 1 and it's because I had to beg him. I couldn't drive myself. Girl, I don' t know what the hell took me so long to walk away.

Lawny wah time yuh goat dun cook :lol::lol:

Now, Kimmy mi know seh you and JENGS did ago laugh aftah mi...around 7:30 last night. I went over to my parents to eat dinner, because my son was driving me nuts...MOMMY IS THE GOAT READY...MOMMY IS THE GOAT READY... I told him NO, I have to go kill it. Girl.....

tep aff a mi name

Yeah JG --

This just reminded me of something funny ... a little gross ... but funny.

I was a couple months pregnant with Tierra and at this time her father and I were still together and he went to all the Dr's appointments with me. So We are sitting in the exam room and the Dr leaves the room. Her dad says "boy, I am glad I am not an ORTHODONTIST"... I say "why" ... He says "Cause you have to smell women's ...... all the time" .... I thought Damn! I hope the Orthodontist isnt anywhere near my .....!!! LOL He is such a dumb ###!!!

LOL

OMG... okay. Irie, I don't know him, but I'm going to have to give him the "DA-Certificate" of the Day! Orthodontis :lol:

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.