Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
JENGS, you can cook BROWNSTEW CHICKEN FOOT...mi a dead fi eat dat now.

I see chicken foot when ever I go to the store. I need to try to make this- brownstew chicken foot- lol

go inna it Lawn mi deh yere a tek in yuh MEEZ pon di run way ..she a getz down inna har pink fraock an orange hair :lol:

See look spooky nah tru.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny Kashi just did a seh yesterday seh him feel fi chicken foot..Jengs mi can si the house a pap dung when you put foot pon di table.. :lol:

Nanny mi a go try the pills fi real..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Has anyone ever been taken into a room in Jamaica for questioning about why you travel to JA so often? One of my girlfriends has to go through this every since she told them she was dating a guy that lived there. Just curious...

I have never heard of this, and I have NEVER encountered this problem...and I have been going down there every 2 or 3 months for the last 3 years! Every time I would go, I would say I was visiting my boyfriend/fiance, and it was never a problem. They would ask me where and I would give his address, and they'd just say "enjoy your stay." And now that I say I'm staying with my husband, I guess there's no reason to question anything...That definitely is strange though.

Nope. Not me either. I went every month for almost 2 years. I got questioned a little more then I thought necessary sometimes; but never detained in some room. I would not have been happy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

did u mention the club crossroads, i've heard about that club. Is it good, people also keep dances there right?

I know you asked Lawny but it's our favorite club. We go every couple of months. They usually have good concerts - we saw Movado, Buju, Beenie, Richie Spice, Capleton last year.

EXPERT MOMS....my 4 year old son is about to eat every damnnn thing in the house. Since 2 pm he's had brownstew chicken with rice, some fish soup, noodles, and now he just finished his second bowl of cereal. And he's still SKINNY....I guess he didn't get my genes.

They are weard..mine went through a phase where they'd eat everyting in sight and another phase where they would not eat anyting at all..little or next to nuttin.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My head hurts so bad I'm tyred of breaking up fights today...45min and I'm out :blush:

a who a fight..lawd dem no grown ppl

Yes. I work in mental health and lets jus say we have a lively bunch.

now mi understand :wacko:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Sunny,

WHAT! Was it by AT&T? They can do it in JA I paid $1500 Jamaican to have it unlocked there. DAMN tief dem.

Yes, it was the LG Shine and we went to several different places. One guy said $100US but unlocked the LG Chocolate for $2000JD and the other guy's didn't have the code for the LG Shine.....

I just noticed you can order the unlock codes on ebay for little or nothing, so next time I'll try that.

I always just bought them already unlocked. It's easier that way.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Has anyone ever been taken into a room in Jamaica for questioning about why you travel to JA so often? One of my girlfriends has to go through this every since she told them she was dating a guy that lived there. Just curious...

I have never heard of this, and I have NEVER encountered this problem...and I have been going down there every 2 or 3 months for the last 3 years! Every time I would go, I would say I was visiting my boyfriend/fiance, and it was never a problem. They would ask me where and I would give his address, and they'd just say "enjoy your stay." And now that I say I'm staying with my husband, I guess there's no reason to question anything...That definitely is strange though.

Nope. Not me either. I went every month for almost 2 years. I got questioned a little more then I thought necessary sometimes; but never detained in some room. I would not have been happy.

I never had problems either....only questioned a few times. Once they questioned me for 20 minutes because they didn't believe I worked for the State Department. Now I travel with my diplomatic passport so they haven't bothered me since.

Lawny,

did u mention the club crossroads, i've heard about that club. Is it good, people also keep dances there right?

I know you asked Lawny but it's our favorite club. We go every couple of months. They usually have good concerts - we saw Movado, Buju, Beenie, Richie Spice, Capleton last year.

My husband would be so envious...we are supposed to going to see somebody tonight, that is If my husband hurrys up and comes home. I'm bout to fall asleep. :blink:

Timeline
How much do ya'll pay for a can of ACKEE?

$19.00 last time I bought it. And, it's hard to find. A damn rip off.....it was only $10.99 this time last year. I'm bringing a whole suitcase of ackee back next trip!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I never had problems either....only questioned a few times. Once they questioned me for 20 minutes because they didn't believe I worked for the State Department. Now I travel with my diplomatic passport so they haven't bothered me since.

Goodnite kimmy..

I have been asked what was I doing over there all by myself. :blink: As if he really wanted to know the answer.

How much do ya'll pay for a can of ACKEE?

$19.00 last time I bought it. And, it's hard to find. A damn rip off.....it was only $10.99 this time last year. I'm bringing a whole suitcase of ackee back next trip!

12.00 bucks over here. How can you bring it back? That's the one they allways ask us if we have on the way back in.

Timeline

Goodnite kimmy..

I have been asked what was I doing over there all by myself. :blink: As if he really wanted to know the answer.

Same here...that was the Embassy trip. I had to show copies of our visa stuff..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

thanks for answering, Lawny too busy for mi, I had heard that people were trying to stop dances in M.D. someone I knew actually got arrested the night of her dance can't remember the place she was supposed to have it.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.