Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Mi ago JA in April if yuh find out where deh skating ring is PLEASE let mi knoa.

As far as I know, the only one is in Kingston - Skateland.

Been there for YEARS!

I collect sound system tapes, many of the sessions were held there...

There is a skating ring in May Pen :yes: It should still be there :unsure:

DWL....u a tru YARDIE..........YARDIE tu the CORE

Or she just country as hell :lol:

Brownnskin...mi jus a look pon u pichas on my space and you're BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you :innocent:

I think I passed my test :dance: won't know till May.

Gosh why so long to know? I hope you passed as well...glad you feel good about it :dance:

They offered me a discount to take the test early. The acutal test will only consisit of 100 questions. My test had 125 questions. 25 of which were test questions. The other folk will not be able to take the regular test tell May when I recieve my results and they have a chance to analize all test questions.

T the test went well....At least I FEEL like it went well.

You will be fine Browns...I feel it! Where we going to celebrate tonight? Bwoy, Brownie dat cyake look GOOD!!! Give mi piece nuh? :lol:

Bless,Gill

How did you make two meez? I got to add mi hubby.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi ago JA in April if yuh find out where deh skating ring is PLEASE let mi knoa.

As far as I know, the only one is in Kingston - Skateland.

Been there for YEARS!

I collect sound system tapes, many of the sessions were held there...

There is a skating ring in May Pen :yes: It should still be there :unsure:

DWL....u a tru YARDIE..........YARDIE tu the CORE

Or she just country as hell :lol:

Brownnskin...mi jus a look pon u pichas on my space and you're BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you :innocent:

I think I passed my test :dance: won't know till May.

Gosh why so long to know? I hope you passed as well...glad you feel good about it :dance:

They offered me a discount to take the test early. The acutal test will only consisit of 100 questions. My test had 125 questions. 25 of which were test questions. The other folk will not be able to take the regular test tell May when I recieve my results and they have a chance to analize all test questions.

T the test went well....At least I FEEL like it went well.

You will be fine Browns...I feel it! Where we going to celebrate tonight? Bwoy, Brownie dat cyake look GOOD!!! Give mi piece nuh? :lol:

Bless,Gill

How did you make two meez? I got to add mi hubby.

Ok...logout of your Meez (click logout pon deh top)and mek a whole new next account. But dis time mek hit of yuh Hubby! If yuh ave another email address give dem dat wan!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
YW.....on that same note about paying for pretty useless stuff, I just had a meltdown with the phone company. Well, first with my husband and then with the phone company.

Tell me you all don't hate when those unexpected charges happen on your phone bills....... Just got ours via the internet and I see this stupid charge on there that wasn't there last month. It's on Andre's cell phone, so I call him and ask him to find out about it. Mind you, he's at home and I'm at work. So he calls the number listed and they tell him he must call AT&T billing. So, he calls them and the woman there is not understanding what he is saying and can't even find the charge. So, he calls me and tells me I MUST call them. I was good until then. Then, I had one of those why am I the one who has to clean every GD thing up all the time.......I blew!

After I calmed down, I called and after only 3 transfers and repeating the same info. over and over and over again, found someone who could do something. Ringtone. Stupid FREE ringtones which have such small print and always say you are signing yourself up for a monthly charge. He never gets this aspect of FREE stuff. I said he UNintentionally signed up for that and she said it's impossible to unintentionally sign up for it cause you have to go through 4 screens to do so. I very nearly lost it again. Such ####### the way they try and trick you. And, if you don't watch the phone bill like a hawk, they slip so many additional charges in there.

Well, I took care of it. I also blocked text messages to and from both our phones and internet access. All stuff we don't need that keep getting used. I'm so tired of people texting me at 40 cents a text or whatever it is when they can just call me on my already included in the plan FREE minutes.

Whew......I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

This happened to me and one of my exes a couple years ago so I know EXACTLY how you feel!

We had our cellphone plans together on Sprint and the bill was in my name. I would always see these extra $4-5 a month charges for texts and never knew where they were coming from. Finally, I Realized the "Ex" had "signed up" for these so-called FREE Ringtones and different companies were sending him these ringtones, games, internet stuff everyday for like 35cents a day???!!! :wacko:

Of course he thought it was "all good" until I took text messaging off his phone and left him with a one-way! :lol::lol:

Yeah....I feel your plight! LOL

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline
gill whats your meez username? Never mind used my own.

there yuh go!!! Look at hubby chillin' pon deh couch:lol:

Aright time fi git ready fi yuh party Brownie...everywan come on ova...pass through man! :lo: :energetic:

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Other Timeline
gill whats your meez username? Never mind used my own.

there yuh go!!! Look at hubby chillin' pon deh couch:lol:

Aright time fi git ready fi yuh party Brownie...everywan come on ova...pass through man! :lo: :energetic:

Gill

You a mess...lookin for something to wear. lol

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YW.....on that same note about paying for pretty useless stuff, I just had a meltdown with the phone company. Well, first with my husband and then with the phone company.

Tell me you all don't hate when those unexpected charges happen on your phone bills....... Just got ours via the internet and I see this stupid charge on there that wasn't there last month. It's on Andre's cell phone, so I call him and ask him to find out about it. Mind you, he's at home and I'm at work. So he calls the number listed and they tell him he must call AT&T billing. So, he calls them and the woman there is not understanding what he is saying and can't even find the charge. So, he calls me and tells me I MUST call them. I was good until then. Then, I had one of those why am I the one who has to clean every GD thing up all the time.......I blew!

After I calmed down, I called and after only 3 transfers and repeating the same info. over and over and over again, found someone who could do something. Ringtone. Stupid FREE ringtones which have such small print and always say you are signing yourself up for a monthly charge. He never gets this aspect of FREE stuff. I said he UNintentionally signed up for that and she said it's impossible to unintentionally sign up for it cause you have to go through 4 screens to do so. I very nearly lost it again. Such ####### the way they try and trick you. And, if you don't watch the phone bill like a hawk, they slip so many additional charges in there.

Well, I took care of it. I also blocked text messages to and from both our phones and internet access. All stuff we don't need that keep getting used. I'm so tired of people texting me at 40 cents a text or whatever it is when they can just call me on my already included in the plan FREE minutes.

Can I tell you that's what I love about this thread...wan hand wash deh oddah! Mi a guh put dat pissa info pon deh list of things mi haffi talk tuh Ken about!

Hennyting dat mark 'FREE' is not necessarily 'FREE' suh jus leave it alone.

Bless,Gill

That's for sure!! They almost got me on that JG but I rasied so much heck they mailed me my 10 bucks back.

Gill you you mek your meez so 'thick"? I need more hips. What size are you?

Brownin, how was the test? Mi like how u meez kitchen so big and clean. Would love a kitchen that size. Spring and MCI use to do that to people back in the day. And I had to fight with Verizon about text charges from (SPAM). Not sure if any of ya'll use citicard, but in September when I was home I used my card to buy furniture for my dad's house and they charged me an INTERNATIONAL fee (mind you, I asked about this and told them I would be using my credit card in Jamaica) NO FEE was ever mentioned. They charged me $283. I received a credit last week to my account.

JG -- that Tyenol # 3 is no JOKE...I was out for 5 hours. I could never be an addict. I would not be able to function in society.

Have a good weekend all! See ya on Monday :)

good night jamie!!!

NANNY, tap rub u belli...u ago mek di pickney no ave no hair. A joke, but a dat everi badi di a tell mi and well a one bway mi get and when he was born, im ave enough hair fi plat

really...there are so many wivestales out there....

mike told me one a while ago that if i get a scratch somewhere on my body then the baby will have a birth mark at the same spot...

also i hear if you have a lot of heartburn they you will have a hairy child.... :lol::lol: we shall see about that

NANNY mi hear wah Mike seh too. Now the heartburn thing, when I was pregnant with my girl (I lost her). I had HEARTBURN for 4 months. Well, they say you get the heartburn if it's a girl, cause she ago have nuff HAIR.

boy, mi did get nuff heartburn from mi daughter, so this might be true

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Timeline
Dang you can't see the whole dance...i'm droppin it like it hot!!

Nice dress brownie

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Dang you can't see the whole dance...i'm droppin it like it hot!!

Gurl,

You doing the 'breakdown'?

Wow...you're Hubby REALLY looks like HUbby!..:lol:

You got some more meez coins...it's 100 fuh deh hip hop club! Come Brownie and hevery wan come pass through! Bwoy, deh Meez $$ come in like Yard $$ :lol:

:lol:

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Can I tell you that's what I love about this thread...wan hand wash deh oddah! Mi a guh put dat pissa info pon deh list of things mi haffi talk tuh Ken about!

Hennyting dat mark 'FREE' is not necessarily 'FREE' suh jus leave it alone.

Bless,Gill

That's for sure!! They almost got me on that JG but I rasied so much heck they mailed me my 10 bucks back.

Gill you you mek your meez so 'thick"? I need more hips. What size are you?

Brownin, how was the test? Mi like how u meez kitchen so big and clean. Would love a kitchen that size. Spring and MCI use to do that to people back in the day. And I had to fight with Verizon about text charges from (SPAM). Not sure if any of ya'll use citicard, but in September when I was home I used my card to buy furniture for my dad's house and they charged me an INTERNATIONAL fee (mind you, I asked about this and told them I would be using my credit card in Jamaica) NO FEE was ever mentioned. They charged me $283. I received a credit last week to my account.

JG -- that Tyenol # 3 is no JOKE...I was out for 5 hours. I could never be an addict. I would not be able to function in society.

Have a good weekend all! See ya on Monday :)

good night jamie!!!

NANNY, tap rub u belli...u ago mek di pickney no ave no hair. A joke, but a dat everi badi di a tell mi and well a one bway mi get and when he was born, im ave enough hair fi plat

really...there are so many wivestales out there....

mike told me one a while ago that if i get a scratch somewhere on my body then the baby will have a birth mark at the same spot...

also i hear if you have a lot of heartburn they you will have a hairy child.... :lol::lol: we shall see about that

NANNY mi hear wah Mike seh too. Now the heartburn thing, when I was pregnant with my girl (I lost her). I had HEARTBURN for 4 months. Well, they say you get the heartburn if it's a girl, cause she ago have nuff HAIR.

boy, mi did get nuff heartburn from mi daughter, so this might be true

JENGS,

Mi believe dat tuh. Girl, heartburn woudah kill mi. My sis went through the same thing.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

have any of you played any of the games on meez??? you can win coins depending on how well you do...

Nanny a wah sweet u so, mek u a kick so high. Nearli kick mi inna mi head.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
JENGS,

Mi believe dat tuh. Girl, heartburn woudah kill mi. My sis went through the same thing.

Lawny,

Yuh dress look cute! But yuh a dance inna space...add a background Chica...come through tuh deh club Man!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.