Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have seen that show. It makes you wonder about life, doesnt it?

shew. We always joked that we just wanted to have enough kids to make a soccer team..but could you imagine..REALLY?

I amazed my husband last night. We were watching "Don't Forget The Lyrics" or some game show like that. The gal made it all the way to $350,000 before she stopped it cause she didn't know the $500,000 song lyrics. I, not only sang all the lyrics she did---without using any of the lifelines (3 of them---she used all 3), and the lyrics of all the songs she didn't even pick to try---you get a choice of two every time, I also sang the $500,000 lyrics. Andre was like, Damn, why aren't you on that show......you need to get on that show.

I am a wealth of information as far as song lyrics go. And, I am not limited to genre most times. Wonder how I can get on that show?

Speaking of "game shows", have any of you all seen Moment of Truth? Don't really know if that is the name, but its where people answer really personal questions to win up to $500,000. Well some of those questions truly end marriages and make people hate each other. They are hooked to a lie detector so they have to answer truthfully to win the money. Man the other day this woman was answering some horrible questions about cheating on her husband and loving her ex still and leaving her husband...then she ended up losing all the money she won thus far of $300,000 by lieing about thinking she was a good person. :blink:

This show is outrageous. Hubby says I should go on there.

Oh yeah, i got a friend who's doing the lyrics show coming up soon.

Lita,

I saw that! They are still together and the ex regrets ever doing it! That's JACKED-UP!! Bwoy what people will do for $$!

That was so sad! Ok, has anyone seen the show "Jon & Kate plus eight!!!" OK, couple got married had twins...went back and had SEXTUPLETS!!! So now they have EIGHT kids uner the age of Five!!!!!! :o:o:wacko: Bwoy, mi seh deh parents dem GOOD!!!

They took them to Disney World the other day! Wow....I am NO LONGER complaining about my TWO!!!!! :blink:

Gill

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
people i want to go home. i've been going to the doctor's for the past two nights and now I'm tired and it doesn't help that mr jengles has been calling me early morning, to chat foolishness in my ear. he called me the other morning to ask me what i got on?? it was 5am!!!! and then followed that up with a "what are u doing mek sounds so tired"

Hush Jengy (((HUGS))) Yuh soon go a yuh bed and sleep good. Tell Mr. Jengy yuh need yuh ress an stop call so early.

right cause now mi cranky

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
QUOTE(Deyoungting @ Feb 29 2008, 11:48 AM)

QUOTE(Jomo @ Feb 29 2008, 02:44 PM)

That moment of truth is too much for me.

Hey, Gill.....why is there a horse in your office? That Meez is making me giggle. Actually, if you are seeing a horse in your office, QUIT TAKING THE TYLENOL #3'S NOW!

No JG..poor ting...I am on a horse...your not seeing things! I feel giddy and wacky cause it's Friday! I saw the horse and thought...why not it's Friday! Plus it's been a while since I rode ANYTING!!!!

Gill

Outta order!!! :ranting::lol:

:lol:

I love Jon & Kate plus Eight.

Does any watch the Duggar family...the couple with 17 kids? :unsure: All of their names start with "J"?

I can't watch the Moment of Truth.

I watched the Dugger family, and wow. I couldn't do it. Aren't they the ones whole built their own house?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey, Gill.....why is there a horse in your office? That Meez is making me giggle. Actually, if you are seeing a horse in your office, QUIT TAKING THE TYLENOL #3'S NOW!

No JG..poor ting...I am on a horse...your not seeing things! I feel giddy and wacky cause it's Friday! I saw the horse and thought...why not it's Friday! Plus it's been a while since I rode ANYTING!!!!

Gill

Does any watch the Duggar family...the couple with 17 kids? :unsure: All of their names start with "J"?

I watched the Dugger family, and wow. I couldn't do it. Aren't they the ones whole built their own house?

Yeah they did...amazing I tell ya! I think they are a pretty cool family although I have to wonder about how much socialization they get outside of their family. It seems like they are too busy with each other to have outside friends. Plus I don't think it is very fair for the mom to keep having kids and the older kids become mini parents. There is nothing wrong with the older children helping out but it seems like they go overboard with the parental responsiblity placed on the teens. They really don't have a "life" so to speak.

You are so beautiful today..........a wealth of information. Thank you again!

You may not need a video camera, lots of digital cameras have video function built in!

Ask at work, maybe someone there has one...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Mi ago JA in April if yuh find out where deh skating ring is PLEASE let mi knoa.

As far as I know, the only one is in Kingston - Skateland.

Been there for YEARS!

I collect sound system tapes, many of the sessions were held there...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Other Timeline
DWL....u a tru YARDIE..........YARDIE tu the CORE

Or she just country as hell :lol:

Brownnskin...mi jus a look pon u pichas on my space and you're BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you :innocent:

I think I passed my test :dance: won't know till May.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi ago JA in April if yuh find out where deh skating ring is PLEASE let mi knoa.

As far as I know, the only one is in Kingston - Skateland.

Been there for YEARS!

I collect sound system tapes, many of the sessions were held there...

There is a skating ring in May Pen :yes: It should still be there :unsure:

Gosh why so long to know? I hope you passed as well...glad you feel good about it :dance:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill

Yeah they did...amazing I tell ya! I think they are a pretty cool family although I have to wonder about how much socialization they get outside of their family. It seems like they are too busy with each other to have outside friends. Plus I don't think it is very fair for the mom to keep having kids and the older kids become mini parents. There is nothing wrong with the older children helping out but it seems like they go overboard with the parental responsiblity placed on the teens. They really don't have a "life" so to speak.

i agree....i guess the older kids really don't know any difference but it just doesn't seem to be fair....i was looking at their online site and i find it interesting how the girls do the cooking as well as the laundry and ironing...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm sure you did Brownie!! Congrats Chica!!! :dance::dance:

Love, Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline
Gill, why is Ken in the Barbershop with his hat on? How the man gonna cut his hair? :P

DWL....mi ago ask Gill di same ting

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.