Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill..why u deh pon di horse inna di ppl dem building... :lol:

She knoa she wrong fe bring dat horse inna deh people dem building :lol:

That moment of truth is too much for me.

Hey, Gill.....why is there a horse in your office? That Meez is making me giggle. Actually, if you are seeing a horse in your office, QUIT TAKING THE TYLENOL #3'S NOW!

No JG..poor ting...I am on a horse...your not seeing things! :lol: I feel giddy and wacky cause it's Friday! I saw the horse and thought...why not it's Friday! Plus it's been a while since I rode ANYTING!!!! :devil::lol::lol::lol::devil:

Gill

:o:o:lol:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawd Kimkim...hush!! Hit not your building suh is why yuh bizniz :lol::lol::lol: ...Is now yuh cute likkle meez look preggo laying pon deh couch!!

How yuh feelin' tiddeh Mama?

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
QUOTE(Deyoungting @ Feb 29 2008, 11:48 AM)

QUOTE(Jomo @ Feb 29 2008, 02:44 PM)

Hey, Gill.....why is there a horse in your office? That Meez is making me giggle. Actually, if you are seeing a horse in your office, QUIT TAKING THE TYLENOL #3'S NOW!

No JG..poor ting...I am on a horse...your not seeing things! I feel giddy and wacky cause it's Friday! I saw the horse and thought...why not it's Friday! Plus it's been a while since I rode ANYTING!!!!

Gill

Outta order!!! :ranting::lol:

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline

She knoa she wrong fe bring dat horse inna deh people dem building :lol:

Outta order!!! :ranting:

Yea mon :yes::lol: But mek mi watch mi mout cuz yuh see har halready tell Kim Kim off bout ie :whistle:

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow Gilly…yuh pon horseback :lol:

I love Jon and Kate plus 8…what an amazing mother :thumbs: I don’t know how she does it :no:

Isn't she!!! I'm DYAM...packing for TEN people!!! 6 of whom are 2!!!! Feeding TEN people!! Mi doan knoa ow she does it!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Hey Gilli mi just get up off the couch :( seriously mi tired now...we need to go grocery shopping and mi no waan go :no: yuh right mi fi top mek other ppl issues bodda mi :)..tell yuh bout mi mout

Sonny u Meez just look she havin a grand time...hahaha :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Gwaan Sonny and buss a move! :lol:

She gwaan wuk ie hout all day :yes:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
QUOTE(Deyoungting @ Feb 29 2008, 11:48 AM)

QUOTE(Jomo @ Feb 29 2008, 02:44 PM)

No JG..poor ting...I am on a horse...your not seeing things! I feel giddy and wacky cause it's Friday! I saw the horse and thought...why not it's Friday! Plus it's been a while since I rode ANYTING!!!!

Gill

Outta order!!! :ranting::lol:

:lol:

I love Jon & Kate plus Eight.

Does any watch the Duggar family...the couple with 17 kids? :unsure: All of their names start with "J"?

I can't watch the Moment of Truth.

Timeline
Wow Gilly…yuh pon horseback :lol:

I love Jon and Kate plus 8…what an amazing mother :thumbs: I don’t know how she does it :no:

Isn't she!!! I'm DYAM...packing for TEN people!!! 6 of whom are 2!!!! Feeding TEN people!! Mi doan knoa ow she does it!

Gill

I like that show too..but doesn't she proly get a whole bunch a free tings :) mi sarry fi di poor husband...him a only 30 wid 8 pickney :wacko:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Good afternoon Fam Happy Friday!!

Wow...Sonny...my Gurl yuh Meez...is a roller skating queen!! Bwoy, she light pon har feet eh? :thumbs::lol:

Bless,

Gill

Yuh man :lol: she a light and swift!! ah mi luv fe skate!!! Mi tell yuh ie mek good exercise :yes:

haha, yuh see it! I love to skate too! I go with my little sisters and they are like..."Woo! Its like a club...on skates!" It is so much fun skating at the rink to the new hot music. i wanted to try it out in JA cause i heard there is a rink there somewhere. I gotta look into that for my next trip.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
I amazed my husband last night. We were watching "Don't Forget The Lyrics" or some game show like that. The gal made it all the way to $350,000 before she stopped it cause she didn't know the $500,000 song lyrics. I, not only sang all the lyrics she did---without using any of the lifelines (3 of them---she used all 3), and the lyrics of all the songs she didn't even pick to try---you get a choice of two every time, I also sang the $500,000 lyrics. Andre was like, Damn, why aren't you on that show......you need to get on that show.

I am a wealth of information as far as song lyrics go. And, I am not limited to genre most times. Wonder how I can get on that show?

Speaking of "game shows", have any of you all seen Moment of Truth? Don't really know if that is the name, but its where people answer really personal questions to win up to $500,000. Well some of those questions truly end marriages and make people hate each other. They are hooked to a lie detector so they have to answer truthfully to win the money. Man the other day this woman was answering some horrible questions about cheating on her husband and loving her ex still and leaving her husband...then she ended up losing all the money she won thus far of $300,000 by lieing about thinking she was a good person. :blink:

This show is outrageous. Hubby says I should go on there.

Oh yeah, i got a friend who's doing the lyrics show coming up soon.

Lita,

I saw that! They are still together and the ex regrets ever doing it! That's JACKED-UP!! Bwoy what people will do for $$!

That was so sad! Ok, has anyone seen the show "Jon & Kate plus eight!!!" OK, couple got married had twins...went back and had SEXTUPLETS!!! So now they have EIGHT kids uner the age of Five!!!!!! :o:o:wacko: Bwoy, mi seh deh parents dem GOOD!!!

They took them to Disney World the other day! Wow....I am NO LONGER complaining about my TWO!!!!! :blink:

Gill

Yeah her husband looked so sad and embarrassed during the whole thing. There was one point when her dad grabbed the hubby's hand cause he was shaking so much. Oh my heart just dropped for him. I was watching this with EVAN...over the phone of course. And since he couldn't see it, I'm commentating the whole thing. He thought that maybe the ex and wife had a deal going on the show and planned on winning all this money then she would leave her husband and she'd run away with the ex.

Timeline

Wow...Sonny...my Gurl yuh Meez...is a roller skating queen!! Bwoy, she light pon har feet eh? :thumbs::lol:

Bless,

Gill

Yuh man :lol: she a light and swift!! ah mi luv fe skate!!!

I like roller skating too! Yuh Meez is pretty! I LOVE her outfit! We are a 'Meez' obsessed thread these days!! It's like playing wid dollies!! :lol::lol::lol: Mi cyan't wait til tonight! My Meez looking to go out AGEN tonight! :no::no: (Shes a mess!) Is wah she a go wear!

Gill

Lawd Gill yuh Meez a craven. Wah she climb pon deh wall deh? Hmmm...what shall my meez get into tonight?.....

Timeline

Bless,

Gill

Yuh man :lol: she a light and swift!! ah mi luv fe skate!!! Mi tell yuh ie mek good exercise :yes:

haha, yuh see it! I love to skate too! I go with my little sisters and they are like..."Woo! Its like a club...on skates!" It is so much fun skating at the rink to the new hot music. i wanted to try it out in JA cause i heard there is a rink there somewhere. I gotta look into that for my next trip.

Thats exactly what it is :lol: Deh youngsters nuh knoa nuhting bout dis ere :no::whistle:

When I lived in the Bay Area we would get dressed up and be in the rink Mon,Weds,Thrus,Fri, Sat and on Sun we would be out in Golden Gate Park :lol: I was a junkie for real!!

Mi ago JA in April if yuh find out where deh skating ring is PLEASE let mi knoa.

I amazed my husband last night. We were watching "Don't Forget The Lyrics" or some game show like that. The gal made it all the way to $350,000 before she stopped it cause she didn't know the $500,000 song lyrics. I, not only sang all the lyrics she did---without using any of the lifelines (3 of them---she used all 3), and the lyrics of all the songs she didn't even pick to try---you get a choice of two every time, I also sang the $500,000 lyrics. Andre was like, Damn, why aren't you on that show......you need to get on that show.

I am a wealth of information as far as song lyrics go. And, I am not limited to genre most times. Wonder how I can get on that show?

Speaking of "game shows", have any of you all seen Moment of Truth? Don't really know if that is the name, but its where people answer really personal questions to win up to $500,000. Well some of those questions truly end marriages and make people hate each other. They are hooked to a lie detector so they have to answer truthfully to win the money. Man the other day this woman was answering some horrible questions about cheating on her husband and loving her ex still and leaving her husband...then she ended up losing all the money she won thus far of $300,000 by lieing about thinking she was a good person. :blink:

This show is outrageous. Hubby says I should go on there.

Oh yeah, i got a friend who's doing the lyrics show coming up soon.

Lita,

I saw that! They are still together and the ex regrets ever doing it! That's JACKED-UP!! Bwoy what people will do for $$!

That was so sad! Ok, has anyone seen the show "Jon & Kate plus eight!!!" OK, couple got married had twins...went back and had SEXTUPLETS!!! So now they have EIGHT kids uner the age of Five!!!!!! :o:o:wacko: Bwoy, mi seh deh parents dem GOOD!!!

They took them to Disney World the other day! Wow....I am NO LONGER complaining about my TWO!!!!! :blink:

Gill

Yeah her husband looked so sad and embarrassed during the whole thing. There was one point when her dad grabbed the hubby's hand cause he was shaking so much. Oh my heart just dropped for him. I was watching this with EVAN...over the phone of course. And since he couldn't see it, I'm commentating the whole thing. He thought that maybe the ex and wife had a deal going on the show and planned on winning all this money then she would leave her husband and she'd run away with the ex.

I felt bad for him too. She should be ashamed of herself.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.