Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lawks Gill, WEH KEN HAT DEH?????? :lol:

:lol::lol:

morning all ....

How u feelin Kimmy. Mi see di one GILL a show aff...

mi just drink some ginger tea..mout dry lakka wah.....u see it she bettah try no figet mi list why she a hop di plane :)

How yuh shoulda ? wait u said aready right ? u sprain it ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning,

sus, thanks for the link.

gill, what now u can't wait to get home, Kin is still looking at his watch??!!!

DWL....u a tru YARDIE..........YARDIE tu the CORE

Or she just country as hell :lol:

Brownnskin...mi jus a look pon u pichas on my space and you're BEAUTIFUL.

u tek exray and come back. i wanted to post my meez, put my job nah let mi pon di site.

Yes, Jengs Hospital across the street from my my job (not to far from weh BUSH) live on Pennsylvania Avenue. I'm so glad my friend was at work and I didn't have to wait in the ER. So many people have the FLU. They said I bruised my shoulder and give me Tynelol # 3 to take, but mi caan tek dat rass at work.

I've been taking it at work all week. Just have to time it right so as not to drive while loopy. It's been the best week I've ever worked.....Meetings have been much more fun.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Anyone ever hear from TexasBound??

I think of her all the time, wonder how she's doing...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Anyone ever hear from TexasBound??

I think of her all the time, wonder how she's doing...

I haven't I check her page once ina while to see if she has logged on to give her link but nothing...horrible

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

A dat mi tink tuh?!?

Morning Yardies!!!

It is finally Friday :dance:

Thanks fi dinna lass night...mi need it sumting awful :yes:

Glad to hear that you are ok Lawny (F)

'Thank Yardie. Maybe mi BATTI too big fi di chair

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

morning all ....

mi just drink some ginger tea..mout dry lakka wah.....u see it she bettah try no figet mi list why she a hop di plane :)

It no sprain, but mi bruise it up bad. Dem a look pon mi like mi mad. Bout how mi come fi fall outah di chair. Di arm bruck aff when mi did a turn to the left and mi drap out. You shouda see the magah man dem a try pick up mi bix baxide aff a di floor

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

morning all ....

It no sprain, but mi bruise it up bad. Dem a look pon mi like mi mad. Bout how mi come fi fall outah di chair. Di arm bruck aff when mi did a turn to the left and mi drap out. You shouda see the magah man dem a try pick up mi bix baxide aff a di floor

hhahaaa..mi can jus imagine :lol:

Timeline

Morning yardies, happy Friday. It is the third day of my six days off from work. Why is it going so fast? I will be driving up to West Virginia this evening to see my dad. Wish me luck.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Thanks Classy. :thumbs: Yes it was sooooo hard to leave. Have the time I don't want to go back, cause i don't want to have to experience leaving no more :cry:

That's exactly how I feel about going and them coming back. I will deal with missing him, but can't deal with parting. :crying::crying:

Good Morning by beautiful SITAHS...hope all is well.

Lord, give us courage to confess, to bare our heart and bend our knee; forgiving love you long to show and from our sins to set us free.

Unu walk good...look like I did hurt myself when I feel out my office chair yesterday. So, I'm going to have my shoulder x-rayed this morning.

Latahs,

Lawny

Oh Lawny, me sarry fi hear. :crying::crying: I see why yuh neva show up fe dinna last night.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Thanks Classy. :thumbs: Yes it was sooooo hard to leave. Have the time I don't want to go back, cause i don't want to have to experience leaving no more :cry:

That's exactly how I feel about going and them coming back. I will deal with missing him, but can't deal with parting. :crying::crying:

Lord, give us courage to confess, to bare our heart and bend our knee; forgiving love you long to show and from our sins to set us free.

Unu walk good...look like I did hurt myself when I feel out my office chair yesterday. So, I'm going to have my shoulder x-rayed this morning.

Latahs,

Lawny

Oh Lawny, me sarry fi hear. :crying::crying: I see why yuh neva show up fe dinna last night.

It the one issue across the board that every single person on this entire site deals with.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Alright...so I am addicted to this meez thing now (thanks y'all) and I am just messing around with it and I must have put some expensive thing on. Anyways I go to save it and it says I have to enter my billing information (visa, mastercard or paypal) to buy more meez coins?!? Are you serious?!? People really use REAL money to buy FAKE things to dress their meez doll :o:blink: Mi cyaan believe dat :no: People dem tek dis tuh far *kissteet*

Latahs,

Lawny

Claire,

Mek sure u freez it fi me. I can't take this pain any more. I think I have to go home. Cho den mi afi come back inna 5 am tomorrow :crying:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

YW.....on that same note about paying for pretty useless stuff, I just had a meltdown with the phone company. Well, first with my husband and then with the phone company.

Tell me you all don't hate when those unexpected charges happen on your phone bills....... Just got ours via the internet and I see this stupid charge on there that wasn't there last month. It's on Andre's cell phone, so I call him and ask him to find out about it. Mind you, he's at home and I'm at work. So he calls the number listed and they tell him he must call AT&T billing. So, he calls them and the woman there is not understanding what he is saying and can't even find the charge. So, he calls me and tells me I MUST call them. I was good until then. Then, I had one of those why am I the one who has to clean every GD thing up all the time.......I blew!

After I calmed down, I called and after only 3 transfers and repeating the same info. over and over and over again, found someone who could do something. Ringtone. Stupid FREE ringtones which have such small print and always say you are signing yourself up for a monthly charge. He never gets this aspect of FREE stuff. I said he UNintentionally signed up for that and she said it's impossible to unintentionally sign up for it cause you have to go through 4 screens to do so. I very nearly lost it again. Such ####### the way they try and trick you. And, if you don't watch the phone bill like a hawk, they slip so many additional charges in there.

Well, I took care of it. I also blocked text messages to and from both our phones and internet access. All stuff we don't need that keep getting used. I'm so tired of people texting me at 40 cents a text or whatever it is when they can just call me on my already included in the plan FREE minutes.

Whew......I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YW.....on that same note about paying for pretty useless stuff, I just had a meltdown with the phone company. Well, first with my husband and then with the phone company.

Tell me you all don't hate when those unexpected charges happen on your phone bills....... Just got ours via the internet and I see this stupid charge on there that wasn't there last month. It's on Andre's cell phone, so I call him and ask him to find out about it. Mind you, he's at home and I'm at work. So he calls the number listed and they tell him he must call AT&T billing. So, he calls them and the woman there is not understanding what he is saying and can't even find the charge. So, he calls me and tells me I MUST call them. I was good until then. Then, I had one of those why am I the one who has to clean every GD thing up all the time.......I blew!

After I calmed down, I called and after only 3 transfers and repeating the same info. over and over and over again, found someone who could do something. Ringtone. Stupid FREE ringtones which have such small print and always say you are signing yourself up for a monthly charge. He never gets this aspect of FREE stuff. I said he UNintentionally signed up for that and she said it's impossible to unintentionally sign up for it cause you have to go through 4 screens to do so. I very nearly lost it again. Such ####### the way they try and trick you. And, if you don't watch the phone bill like a hawk, they slip so many additional charges in there.

Well, I took care of it. I also blocked text messages to and from both our phones and internet access. All stuff we don't need that keep getting used. I'm so tired of people texting me at 40 cents a text or whatever it is when they can just call me on my already included in the plan FREE minutes.

Whew......I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

Can I tell you that's what I love about this thread...wan hand wash deh oddah! Mi a guh put dat pissa info pon deh list of things mi haffi talk tuh Ken about!

Hennyting dat mark 'FREE' is not necessarily 'FREE' suh jus leave it alone.

Bless,Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.