Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
u know i rather buy payless for my daughter here than buy it for my niece and nephew even my step kids...they have less wear and tear here than there...some women can be veryyyy unreasonable sometimes...

i looked at it by gender, girls are somewhat new to me. my son i would buy brand name, cause he's harder on his stuff, but I will buy payless. girls i would buy payless because they are going to have more shoes to choose from. does that make sense

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
u know i rather buy payless for my daughter here than buy it for my niece and nephew even my step kids...they have less wear and tear here than there...some women can be veryyyy unreasonable sometimes...

i looked at it by gender, girls are somewhat new to me. my son i would buy brand name, cause he's harder on his stuff, but I will buy payless. girls i would buy payless because they are going to have more shoes to choose from. does that make sense

Not if she's my daughter. My son could care less where you get his shoes. My daughter is a whole lot more pickier.....Ironically, she prefers Uggs, Birkenstocks, and Old Navy $2.50 flip flops.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think I buy whatever i like only if it's reasonable..if it's cute and the budget allows i'm getting it..my husband laughs at me all the time..I love target

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Not if she's my daughter. My son could care less where you get his shoes. My daughter is a whole lot more pickier.....Ironically, she prefers Uggs, Birkenstocks, and Old Navy $2.50 flip flops.

g_d lawd,

mr jengles daughters aren't there yet and my 7 month old has no say. lol for his daughters i buy cute shoes. my son is happy with the character sneakers, but sometimes i hate them, they look so cheesy, character sneakers for girls look cuter.

Timeline

it does make sense..cause girls have more color clothes..dif pant stuff like that..Jengs mi know wah u a seh..I can't wear the same shoes with everything..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

I think I buy whatever i like only if it's reasonable..if it's cute and the budget allows i'm getting it..my husband laughs at me all the time..I love target

me like target too, just never have the time to stop and look on the shoes them.

Timeline
Most of the genetic test have no standard no how u fi a test mi pon something u have nothing to compare it to ? cho

Lawny..wah u did a do fi drop off a di blasted chair..? wah u doc seh ?

Gilli how it a go wid u folder ? notice u seh u quietfrom wah day

Jengs u feel better..how it a go wid Mr.Jengs ?

YArds how u doing ?

Shauna u feel better today ?

Jomo u fully recover now ?

Kim u a eat ? try mek sure and u do what ur heart and God tells u no mek no doc mek u do nuttin u no know ar want do

Tonya wah gwaan

Tricia mi deh yah same way..big up yuh self :thumbs:

Classy u fi post a likkle more regular..get in di groove

English mi love how u pop in wid yuh 2cents every now and den...

Den u gone a wuk ?

Clairey u no tired...yuh always a do extra huh..but a doan blame my gurl

Shem...u just alwasy roll wid the convo :)

ok mitired no knoa weh dat come from..if mi lef out nobody..hush..di brain need FOOD so it nah wuk so right

Kimmy, that was good, you remember everybody. You know the saying, "if you want good, yuh nose haffi run." I want to be able to spend some time with Mike when he gets here without thinking about the moola. Thanks for the shoutout. :thumbs::thumbs: I hope you feel better soon.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

me like target too, just never have the time to stop and look on the shoes them.

mi nah talk shoes alone...this stuff for little girls..oh my my..love them..

Timeline

do you have a store called the Shoe Dept.??? that is a good store to get name brand shoes for a cheaper price.....i love love love mudd shoes...they just fit me really well...and one time i went they had a sale of 50% off their mudd shoes....

Timeline

Clairey for tru tru..plus mi modda always seh weh ever u ketch u cold go rite back deh go blow yuh nose :):lol: my mother cracks me up !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
do you have a store called the Shoe Dept.??? that is a good store to get name brand shoes for a cheaper price.....i love love love mudd shoes...they just fit me really well...and one time i went they had a sale of 50% off their mudd shoes....

I wear out any shoe wether is 2 dollars or 102 dollars:) payless has actually gotten a lot better with their shoe choices.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

I wear out any shoe wether is 2 dollars or 102 dollars:) payless has actually gotten a lot better with their shoe choices.

one thing i do not like about payless is there sizing varies a lot....

Timeline

mi nah talk shoes alone...this stuff for little girls..oh my my..love them..

We can see you love the girly stuff :lol::lol: Look at Kimora..hummml ooking good :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.