5,509 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all...

Thank you much for the prayers lawny...mi a add I pray I feel better soon to that if u don't mind....

andu know those superstitions all go with what part of the island ur from :)

with the one when ur having ur period thing not to hold a baby..I heard only if ur not related u can't hold the bbay :)

by di way oonuh low mi and mi bathsuit..mi cyaa wish cho ...I AHTE THIS BLASTED COLD WEATHER !! :angry:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

??? Ladies,

I'm looking for help for a friend, their both jamaican, but he's only been here for around 4 years. problem is his buying habits for his kids in J.a.

background: their married and she's 7 months pregnant

i.e. he and the baby mother in j.a. bought a pair of clarks for his daughter. my friend thinks, his kids should get payless or cheaper shoes because the ground/road in j.a. is hard and the shoes aren't going to last long. he then caught her looking at a pair of baby Gucci sneakers and things went downhill from there. I told her to be careful of how she says things because she doesn't want it to look like she only wants him to buy cheap things for his children.

I told her that if he and the baby mother want to buy clarks for the girl (pre-teen) then that is their business. It is up to her to steer him to a more affordable way. i.e. buying them when they are on sale. he says he wants to do for his kids because he's not there and yada yada yada.

any advice??? same experiences??

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Most of the genetic test have no standard no how u fi a test mi pon something u have nothing to compare it to ? cho

Lawny..wah u did a do fi drop off a di blasted chair..? wah u doc seh ?

Gilli how it a go wid u folder ? notice u seh u quietfrom wah day

Jengs u feel better..how it a go wid Mr.Jengs ?

YArds how u doing ?

Shauna u feel better today ?

Jomo u fully recover now ?

Kim u a eat ? try mek sure and u do what ur heart and God tells u no mek no doc mek u do nuttin u no know ar want do

Tonya wah gwaan

Tricia mi deh yah same way..big up yuh self :thumbs:

Classy u fi post a likkle more regular..get in di groove

English mi love how u pop in wid yuh 2cents every now and den...

Den u gone a wuk ?

Clairey u no tired...yuh always a do extra huh..but a doan blame my gurl

Shem...u just alwasy roll wid the convo :)

ok mitired no knoa weh dat come from..if mi lef out nobody..hush..di brain need FOOD so it nah wuk so right

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dyam,

Kimmy did u forget anyone, at least u meez have on shoes this time. now read mi post and give me some advice to pass on.

oh and about mr jengles *sucking teeth* more pon dat later.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
??? Ladies,

I'm looking for help for a friend, their both jamaican, but he's only been here for around 4 years. problem is his buying habits for his kids in J.a.

background: their married and she's 7 months pregnant

i.e. he and the baby mother in j.a. bought a pair of clarks for his daughter. my friend thinks, his kids should get payless or cheaper shoes because the ground/road in j.a. is hard and the shoes aren't going to last long. he then caught her looking at a pair of baby Gucci sneakers and things went downhill from there. I told her to be careful of how she says things because she doesn't want it to look like she only wants him to buy cheap things for his children.

I told her that if he and the baby mother want to buy clarks for the girl (pre-teen) then that is their business. It is up to her to steer him to a more affordable way. i.e. buying them when they are on sale. he says he wants to do for his kids because he's not there and yada yada yada.

any advice??? same experiences??

Girl I know what u mean...His wife should NEVER make him feel that HIS other kids are not important enough to buy expensive stuff for...If he can STILL contribute to his life here and buy all that stuff for his kids why not ? I often think it's the fact that "they r not my kids" makes things so difficult and also "u had them with someone else" It's tough b/c my husband have kids we have to support as well but I never show resent or anything like that..Has she ever met the kids in JA ? if not maybe it's a good time to try..and even to talk with the kids mom cause now I am apart of their lives if u like it or not..and maybe one day these kids will end up at my house and I NEED to know that they will be taken care of and not pushed to the side b/c they are the "other" kids

Timeline
dyam,

Kimmy did u forget anyone, at least u meez have on shoes this time. now read mi post and give me some advice to pass on.

oh and about mr jengles *sucking teeth* more pon dat later.

ahahaha..I just did..cause hubby has kids before we got back together

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning everyone!

JENGS...mi deh yah a wait pon u fi come and start trouble. How u do and how u feeling?

Mawnin everybadi, mi ago start do something new. If you want to join in, please feel free to do so. UNU BOW UNU HEAD...

Heavenly Father,

Please watch over my VJ sisters and brothers who are going through the immigration process. Please hold them close to you dear Lord and as we bond together as a family, please guide us and give us STRENGTH to look forward to a new day and to face the new challenges in our lives (whatever they may be) HEAD-on. We ask in your name dear Lord, AMEN.

Unu can git up now.

Mi late, but AMEN!!!!!

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning everyone!

JENGS...mi deh yah a wait pon u fi come and start trouble. How u do and how u feeling?

What a shock!!! Mi fi come and start trouble, mi nuh like start trouble, mi like mek people tink!!

Is kimmy is di trouble maker, but the poor girl nah do nuttin dis week, but hurl, u nuh see she get light headed, and leff de house wid no shoes!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
good morning everyone!

What a shock!!! Mi fi come and start trouble, mi nuh like start trouble, mi like mek people tink!!

Is kimmy is di trouble maker, but the poor girl nah do nuttin dis week, but hurl, u nuh see she get light headed, and leff de house wid no shoes!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

tanks fi bring dis to mi eye...ME IS NOT A TROUBLE MAKE..MI JUS CYAA HOLD MI MOUT...so mi sarry..Jengs :angry:

good morning everyone!

Mawnin everybadi, mi ago start do something new. If you want to join in, please feel free to do so. UNU BOW UNU HEAD...

Heavenly Father,

Please watch over my VJ sisters and brothers who are going through the immigration process. Please hold them close to you dear Lord and as we bond together as a family, please guide us and give us STRENGTH to look forward to a new day and to face the new challenges in our lives (whatever they may be) HEAD-on. We ask in your name dear Lord, AMEN.

Unu can git up now.

I an I BUN di bowing ting :whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
good morning everyone!

Heavenly Father,

Unu can git up now.

hahaa..si wah mi mean :lol::lol:

I an I BUN di bowing ting :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.