Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
good evening everyone....wow lots of talking this afternoon...

was at my nephews b-ball game tonight...keep in mind these are 8-9 year olds...blows my mind how political these games are....

feeling better this evening...i hope i can get better sleep tonight!!

Kimmy how are you doing with keeping things down?

oh some intersting info about being left handed...i heard awhile ago that researchers think that if you are left handed that when you were in the womb at one time you may have had a twin..

hmm..a patient explained to me that it was said that lefties were made out of love...something she did a seh it mek sense but now mi figet it so neva mind :wacko:

Kimmy,

Mawinin..U ave on swimsuite...unu see how it cowl outside a wah do u?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great topics :thumbs: I'll post my experince soon.

But I have question - Is there anything your SO won't do in the house?

Damien and I share the housework. We both clean and do our own laundry. I do majority of the cooking. My daughter does the dishes. However, the first year we lived together he would get so upset when I asked him to take the trash out. I mean we would get into huge drag out fights over the trash....our neighbors knocked on the door once because we were too loud. It wasn't like I woke him up in the middle of the night to take it out or anything like that. He would simply get upset because I asked him....the nerve of me.

be right back...

Chris will do anything in the house he does not mind. He washes clothes, dishes, cooks straightens up stuff. However when he first got here he had an issue with washing our clothes together and also mention gettin his own towels/wash clothes i just laughed on that note but after we went to my moms and he saw they all wash their clothes together, he was like i guess its ok lol. I admit i did kinda get mad i said are ur clothes too good to wash with mine? So what is with the separate washing of men and womens clothes anyone know?

We had the same isssue with washing the clothes....I just laugh too. He's over it now. Thank G-d. My husband still uses that rag of a towel he brought ova from JA. I thought I threw it away but it keeps comin back :angry:

lol thats cute. lol...i remember havin this baby blanket i could not part with i wonder where it is lol it had clowns on speakin of babies im havin one im 6 weeks and 2 days ! pray for me guys i got those fibroids but dr said that good thing they are on the outside of my uterus but i have 3 big ones. Did any of u have the genetic testing to see if there are any deffects? Dr says cuz of my age theres a chance it could have deffects :(

ahhaayeah yeah Gill sorry she told :) ..welcome to the club...what's ur due date Kim ? if u no mind how old u be so ? i didn't have any testing done with Kimora and Dr ask mi same ting again fi dis one and mi a ponder....i'll proly only do the down syndrome test

Im 38... Due date is supposed to be oct 18... ok today i got bad news boss says i cant move to tx unless i find a tx person to swap places with me so here i go bawling at work all these thoughts come to my head of how in the ####### im do this all one bedroom apt, 1565 a month one car chris no license we broke live paycheck to paycheck oh boy what im do i jsut see more expenses coming our way will need another car/insurance/75 bucks for another parkin space i know ead will soon come we did biometrics today but wow and if we move to cheaper place in jersey no guarantee what that place will be like the cheaper places i have looked at i would sleep wid one eye open i just ready to go i want a nice settle environment. I cant afford a home here!!! calgon take me awaaayyyyy....

Jah'love...take it one day at a time baby girl. I too will be 38 this year and my fiance says he wants a baby before the end of this year. (I just look at him and yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn). You're only 6 weeks, so please take it easy with the STRESS. When I had my son 5 years ago, his dad was not working and I had everything on my head I wanted to go mad. I was working 10 hours and day and if it wasn't for the 2 baby showers I had I would have been broke buying things for the baby. This is what I did. I just sat down one day (after crying for hours) and wrote done a PLAN. My biggest concern was daycare and where I live in Maryland it was not cheap. That was one of the main reason I did not go back to work until my son was 4 months old. If I placed my son in daycare before he was 12 weeks would have been paying $335 - $380 a week and that is the FAMILY based daycare. I started looking for daycare when I was 8 months pregnant and I'm glad I did. I have a service through my employer that will look for daycares for me and I would go and visit them and stay for about an hour or so. My girl there is so much to deal with towards the end of your pregnancy, so try not to worry too much now, be blessed that you're not vomitting all over the place and passing out like I was at 6 weeks. I wish you and (Chris) all the best. I just love babies and pregnancy. I think ALL WOMEN should be WORSHIPED and treated as QUEEN...we go through so much. One more thing, please take it easy (not sure how big your fibroids are). My sis is in the same situation.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Damien and I share the housework. We both clean and do our own laundry. I do majority of the cooking. My daughter does the dishes. However, the first year we lived together he would get so upset when I asked him to take the trash out. I mean we would get into huge drag out fights over the trash....our neighbors knocked on the door once because we were too loud. It wasn't like I woke him up in the middle of the night to take it out or anything like that. He would simply get upset because I asked him....the nerve of me.

be right back...

Chris will do anything in the house he does not mind. He washes clothes, dishes, cooks straightens up stuff. However when he first got here he had an issue with washing our clothes together and also mention gettin his own towels/wash clothes i just laughed on that note but after we went to my moms and he saw they all wash their clothes together, he was like i guess its ok lol. I admit i did kinda get mad i said are ur clothes too good to wash with mine? So what is with the separate washing of men and womens clothes anyone know?

We had the same isssue with washing the clothes....I just laugh too. He's over it now. Thank G-d. My husband still uses that rag of a towel he brought ova from JA. I thought I threw it away but it keeps comin back :angry:

lol thats cute. lol...i remember havin this baby blanket i could not part with i wonder where it is lol it had clowns on speakin of babies im havin one im 6 weeks and 2 days ! pray for me guys i got those fibroids but dr said that good thing they are on the outside of my uterus but i have 3 big ones. Did any of u have the genetic testing to see if there are any deffects? Dr says cuz of my age theres a chance it could have deffects :(

ahhaayeah yeah Gill sorry she told :) ..welcome to the club...what's ur due date Kim ? if u no mind how old u be so ? i didn't have any testing done with Kimora and Dr ask mi same ting again fi dis one and mi a ponder....i'll proly only do the down syndrome test

Im 38... Due date is supposed to be oct 18... ok today i got bad news boss says i cant move to tx unless i find a tx person to swap places with me so here i go bawling at work all these thoughts come to my head of how in the ####### im do this all one bedroom apt, 1565 a month one car chris no license we broke live paycheck to paycheck oh boy what im do i jsut see more expenses coming our way will need another car/insurance/75 bucks for another parkin space i know ead will soon come we did biometrics today but wow and if we move to cheaper place in jersey no guarantee what that place will be like the cheaper places i have looked at i would sleep wid one eye open i just ready to go i want a nice settle environment. I cant afford a home here!!! calgon take me awaaayyyyy....

38, 38!!!! You do not look one day over 28. You sure that they never lost your birth paper and made up a date? I guess you must have good genes. I am 43 and when I tell people that I have a 24 yo son they laugh at me and say it is unbelievable, cause I do not look that old. :lol::lol:

I SECOND that...JAH'LOVE I can't believe you're 38. Keep it up girl and SHARE the secrets. Fi mi head full a gray and mi naw colah it. It ago stay same weh.

tep aff a mi name

good morning everyone!

JENGS...mi deh yah a wait pon u fi come and start trouble. How u do and how u feeling?

tep aff a mi name

good morning everyone!

JENGS...mi deh yah a wait pon u fi come and start trouble. How u do and how u feeling?

Mawnin everybadi, mi ago start do something new. If you want to join in, please feel free to do so. UNU BOW UNU HEAD...

Heavenly Father,

Please watch over my VJ sisters and brothers who are going through the immigration process. Please hold them close to you dear Lord and as we bond together as a family, please guide us and give us STRENGTH to look forward to a new day and to face the new challenges in our lives (whatever they may be) HEAD-on. We ask in your name dear Lord, AMEN.

Unu can git up now.

tep aff a mi name

I have heard of other Jamaican men who refuse to wash anything of theirs with the woman's underwears. This makes me giggle every time.

We've always washed ours all together, so I don't have an answer to any reasons.

In Jamaica it is considered dirty not to wash your underwear while you're having a shower.

It would be the height of nastiness to be caught washing your underwear in a washing machine!

Some of the men I know would have a problem with having their clothes washed with the woman's, some don't....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning everyone!

What a shock!!! Mi fi come and start trouble, mi nuh like start trouble, mi like mek people tink!!

Is kimmy is di trouble maker, but the poor girl nah do nuttin dis week, but hurl, u nuh see she get light headed, and leff de house wid no shoes!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Kimmy,

Mawinin..U ave on swimsuite...unu see how it cowl outside a wah do u?

dat mi si wid Gill, unu nuh si how she well inna summa cloze an Ken well wrap up like a HIM deh a Uncle Sam :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

be right back...

oh my goodness....i didn't know you were pregnant....you are due around the same time i am then....

aas for genetic testing...i had that done through blood work....i even had testing done for research purposes....fun times....but all the test came back negative....amd i just want you to know....IF the test comes back positive for any type of deffect....that IS NOT 100% right....those tests are NOT always accurate.....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have heard of other Jamaican men who refuse to wash anything of theirs with the woman's underwears. This makes me giggle every time.

We've always washed ours all together, so I don't have an answer to any reasons.

In Jamaica it is considered dirty not to wash your underwear while you're having a shower.

It would be the height of nastiness to be caught washing your underwear in a washing machine!

Some of the men I know would have a problem with having their clothes washed with the woman's, some don't....

I must comment on this because i was bought up the same way, but i have a huge problem, when i go into someone's house and see underwear flung over the shower rod. Mi have no problem wid the washin, but when u door bell ring, tek off di baggi dem or please to draw the shower curtin. just my pet peeve.

be right back...

oh my goodness....i didn't know you were pregnant....you are due around the same time i am then....

aas for genetic testing...i had that done through blood work....i even had testing done for research purposes....fun times....but all the test came back negative....amd i just want you to know....IF the test comes back positive for any type of deffect....that IS NOT 100% right....those tests are NOT always accurate.....

huh?? from your sigi, i thought u were due sometime this spring/summer. she's due in Oct.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good evening everyone....wow lots of talking this afternoon...

was at my nephews b-ball game tonight...keep in mind these are 8-9 year olds...blows my mind how political these games are....

feeling better this evening...i hope i can get better sleep tonight!!

Kimmy how are you doing with keeping things down?

oh some intersting info about being left handed...i heard awhile ago that researchers think that if you are left handed that when you were in the womb at one time you may have had a twin..

ooonuh si mi missin today...bwoy Shaun..today was BAD no rass...i bawled my eyes out...NOTHING stayed down..mi girl fren seh u nah go di doc..i'm like wah him a go do gimme meds wah mi no waan tek....:) it's bad..I REALLY PRAY THAT NO ONE EVER HAS TO GO THRU THIS...

oh wow...i really hope the doc can help you cause you need to be gaining

I must comment on this because i was bought up the same way, but i have a huge problem, when i go into someone's house and see underwear flung over the shower rod. Mi have no problem wid the washin, but when u door bell ring, tek off di baggi dem or please to draw the shower curtin. just my pet peeve.

Lol, mi agree....as mi reach yah mi buy some a dem clear plastic hook fi use heng dem inna di shower cubicle itself.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Lol, mi agree....as mi reach yah mi buy some a dem clear plastic hook fi use heng dem inna di shower cubicle itself.....

English, that's what I did. I bought two of them in New York at a dollar store. New York has the best dollar stores.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My five year old was looking a my meez and said, mommy that dosen't look like you, so I asked why he said you're not that skinny and that's not your hair, so I went back and added some hips....got to love your kids.

Girl u think I can make one with size size 32 waiste and size 47 HIPS?????

Lawnie....I agree with the meez.......My meez needs to be a little thicker........lol.....Going to try to work on her......

I have been sitting here at work catching up on all the posts I have missed.......And I want to tell you all.......The de-planing passengers here in baggage claim keeps looking at me because I am sitting here at my counter by myself......laughing my a$$ off because of all the topics I missed yesterday.....The bathroom issues were just too funny......I can't relate to those issues yet for Andrew and I have never lived together yet......But he is quite comfortable in my presence however, I am like Clairey.......I will be going downstairs to do laundry but take a bathroom break as well...... :whistle: .....

All of you are great......and to all the soon-to-be mamas........please take it easy and try not to stress yourselves out......Kimmi, I hope that you can start keeping something down soon......

All of you have a great day!

Peace & Love,

Tonya

(L)(L):luv:

March 17, 2007 Married Ocho Rios, Jamaica

April 12, 2007 Filed I-130 for husband

Vermont Service Center via DHL

May 9, 2007 Automated System says received I-130

May 15, 2007 Received NOA1

July 2, 2007 I-130 Approved (Automated System)

July 9, 2007 Received Approval Notice in mail

August 13, 2007 DS-3032 sent to Andrew & I received AOS bill

August 14, 2007 Paid AOS $70 via DHL

August 21, 2007 Returned DS-3032 from Jamaica via regular mail

September 4, 2007 Received I-864 in mail

September 5, 2007 Returned I-864 via DHL

September 11, 2007 Received DS-3032 Agent of Choice

September 17, 2007 IV Bill Generated

September 20, 2007 Touched (RFE) Missing Documents/Information

They are missing $380 IV Bill which I haven't received as of yet

October 1, 2007 IV Bill Received in the Mail

October 2, 2007 Paid IV Bill via USPS 2nd day delivery

October 3, 2007 IV Bill delivered at 11:07pm to St. Louis P.O. Box

October 5, 2007 IV Bill processed

October 11, 2007 DS-230 Visa Application is scheduled to be mailed this week1111

Sending it to Andrew via DHL International

THE JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END THAT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.