Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh yeah and whats the cost of daycare? is that like 2-300 a week i have no clue! im not ready to leave my job but i may have to to get to a cheaper place. Maybe if i start posting out they will work something out for me, they manage to work wonders for others so why cant they for me.

i know i ruff all a round !! yuh no get to dat bridge yet..so cross it when it's time....do u get maternity leave ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
AWWW....kIM GIRL ur head is gonna go crazy right now..u have 9mths...Chris soon get work permit and can mek things happen..God is with you so ...look to him don't believe u made these decisions HE did and HE will not leave you alone no matter how hard it gets. If uever si weh wi lived in JA before we moved to portmore one shack everytime i go visit my granny i say WOW..but 4 kids and 2 parents and trust mi girl it worked we ate everyday went to school unless it's a storm and we had clothes mi nah talk no foolishness either...AND THANKS BE TO GOD HE DIDN'T FORGET US NOT ONE DAY...so u better stop it and let GOD....wait til Gill come fi preach to yuh wid har emotional self...

YOU WILL BE JUST FINE !!!! (L)(L)(L):luv:

BY THE WAY U DON'T LOOK A DEAY OVER 25..yuh look good...my due dat eis september 25th..but who know's Kimora was October 7th and she came september 2nd

thanks u make me feel better :) im make crib up in the closet lol its enough room! im goin nuts over here i feel depress i feel happy one sec sad the next sleep like in a coma and not hungry and chris cologne and that dang bath and body works brownsugar fig stink now. He said i slept so long i change colors lol. I dont want any jamaican food at ALL i been eatiin is waffles bagels eggs and mango smoothies dont want no meat or veg thats not good :) uh oh

oh yeah and whats the cost of daycare? is that like 2-300 a week i have no clue! im not ready to leave my job but i may have to to get to a cheaper place. Maybe if i start posting out they will work something out for me, they manage to work wonders for others so why cant they for me.

i know i ruff all a round !! yuh no get to dat bridge yet..so cross it when it's time....do u get maternity leave ?

yes i can do fmla and we have disability, metlife too i think they pay 100 % for a while and then 80% i know this one girl had to be out for like 4 months with her baby.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
AWWW....kIM GIRL ur head is gonna go crazy right now..u have 9mths...Chris soon get work permit and can mek things happen..God is with you so ...look to him don't believe u made these decisions HE did and HE will not leave you alone no matter how hard it gets. If uever si weh wi lived in JA before we moved to portmore one shack everytime i go visit my granny i say WOW..but 4 kids and 2 parents and trust mi girl it worked we ate everyday went to school unless it's a storm and we had clothes mi nah talk no foolishness either...AND THANKS BE TO GOD HE DIDN'T FORGET US NOT ONE DAY...so u better stop it and let GOD....wait til Gill come fi preach to yuh wid har emotional self...

BY THE WAY U DON'T LOOK A DEAY OVER 25..yuh look good...my due dat eis september 25th..but who know's Kimora was October 7th and she came september 2nd

thanks u make me feel better :) im make crib up in the closet lol its enough room! im goin nuts over here i feel depress i feel happy one sec sad the next sleep like in a coma and not hungry and chris cologne and that dang bath and body works brownsugar fig stink now. He said i slept so long i change colors lol. I dont want any jamaican food at ALL i been eatiin is waffles bagels eggs and mango smoothies dont want no meat or veg thats not good :) uh oh

yes i can do fmla and we have disability, metlife too i think they pay 100 % for a while and then 80% i know this one girl had to be out for like 4 months with her baby.

see it's not all that bad huh !! i've seen that before the closet was soo big they made the baby sleep in there..let mi tell u..no body pays ur bills except for u..so DEM NO COUNT...u'll be fine..we'll figure out something and TEXAS will see you soon !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

see it's not all that bad huh !! i've seen that before the closet was soo big they made the baby sleep in there..let mi tell u..no body pays ur bills except for u..so DEM NO COUNT...u'll be fine..we'll figure out something and TEXAS will see you soon !

im up here tryin make a meez and it aint workin properly! im have do it when iget home maybe ill try noodles if we have any your meez got me wantin noodles now lol now i want a pretzel too:) from quick check and pineapple soda i have missed dinner due to not figuring out what was worth goin out in the cold to get from work

let me tell u abt my biometrics experience i thought we were walkin up into an abandoned warehouse lol the waiting room was a big ole dirty room waiting to be rented lol it was dusty had a long table and 6 chairs for all 20 of standin there lookin dumb, oh and no heat nice so i been hearin folks appointments take like ten min to 30 min we got there at 8:15 left at 10:50 nice i was shock that the government kept a building in such nasty condition like that

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
i'm wishing i could eat that bowl of rice...!!

my girlfriend said the only thing that would not make her nauseaus (sP) was chick fil-a-fries

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

im up here tryin make a meez and it aint workin properly! im have do it when iget home maybe ill try noodles if we have any your meez got me wantin noodles now lol now i want a pretzel too:) from quick check and pineapple soda i have missed dinner due to not figuring out what was worth goin out in the cold to get from work

let me tell u abt my biometrics experience i thought we were walkin up into an abandoned warehouse lol the waiting room was a big ole dirty room waiting to be rented lol it was dusty had a long table and 6 chairs for all 20 of standin there lookin dumb, oh and no heat nice so i been hearin folks appointments take like ten min to 30 min we got there at 8:15 left at 10:50 nice i was shock that the government kept a building in such nasty condition like that

ewww..WHAT !!!u'd be sooo surprised ...dtas funny though

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Im 38... Due date is supposed to be oct 18... ok today i got bad news boss says i cant move to tx unless i find a tx person to swap places with me so here i go bawling at work all these thoughts come to my head of how in the ####### im do this all one bedroom apt, 1565 a month one car chris no license we broke live paycheck to paycheck oh boy what im do i jsut see more expenses coming our way will need another car/insurance/75 bucks for another parkin space i know ead will soon come we did biometrics today but wow and if we move to cheaper place in jersey no guarantee what that place will be like the cheaper places i have looked at i would sleep wid one eye open i just ready to go i want a nice settle environment. I cant afford a home here!!! calgon take me awaaayyyyy....

Look Kim,

I know it all seems TOTALLY overwhelming right now...and it is! But believe me Sweets...G-d has a way of providing a way! Do you hear me!? You have 7-8 whole months..hopefully by then Chris will be working and if you have to stay in the little apartment for a minute...so be it!! He will not let you down Kims...Baby Gurl...trust me on this one...He who feels it knows it...and trust me...this one I have felt!

YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!

Love ya (L):luv:(L):luv: ,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawd Kimkim...yuh hurt mi tuh mi core when mi read dat!! :(

Love ya,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Lawd Kimkim...yuh hurt mi tuh mi core when mi read dat!! :(

Love ya,

Gill

girl mi nah lie mi a hurt to mi core no lie

Timeline

I had to get in on the meez thingy too!

I should be doin homework but I'm normally just idling on the web lol

Night ladies!

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
lol thats cute. lol...i remember havin this baby blanket i could not part with i wonder where it is lol it had clowns on speakin of babies im havin one im 6 weeks and 2 days ! pray for me guys i got those fibroids but dr said that good thing they are on the outside of my uterus but i have 3 big ones. Did any of u have the genetic testing to see if there are any deffects? Dr says cuz of my age theres a chance it could have deffects :(

Lawd, seh this how yuh fi introduce yuh pregnant?! :lol::lol:

Well congratulations....mi was gwaan ask yuh when yuh due, cause mi had a feeling, but mi nah seh anything, less the ladies cum out an seh mi preach obeah again. So happy for you! Man...so how many pregnant ladies we have now?

Oh yeah, don't let that doc speak im own obeah on yuh wit im rass defects talk! Yuh just pray fi yuh unbawn pickney and ask God fi keep im and yuh healthy. (L)

good evening everyone....wow lots of talking this afternoon...

was at my nephews b-ball game tonight...keep in mind these are 8-9 year olds...blows my mind how political these games are....

feeling better this evening...i hope i can get better sleep tonight!!

Kimmy how are you doing with keeping things down?

oh some intersting info about being left handed...i heard awhile ago that researchers think that if you are left handed that when you were in the womb at one time you may have had a twin..

WHAT!! No sir, we do not need two of me in the world.

What?! :blink: Well weh deh odda twin go?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
mr jengles will not do laundry, but mi don't mind doing it. It's the putting away I can't stand. He will do everything else around the house.

boy i had to think hard about the one thing it was that i can't stand, because he's in J.Al, it seems I amost had a bad memory.

when he brushes his teeth, he brushes his tongue and makes the most g_d aweful sounds, at first i used to think the man was choking, just think cat with hairball. that i can't stand

what i love about him the most is the effort he's made since he been here, in being the man we as a family need him to be. the things that he does may seem little to some, but make a big difference in the quality of our life as a family. some of it goes totally against his idea of what men do, but he saw the need. by him doing these things with little complaint, (me not going to say the man didn't have anything to say), it shows me how much he loves me.

thanks Jaenglish, for this topic, having to think about what i love about him the most made me think about some things. I'm going to have to start being a little big nicer to mr jengles. lol

Wah hahahaha. My Mister does this too!!! Man he is always choking when he brush his tongue. He even asked me once..."Lita, do you ever gag when yuh brush yuh tongue, cause i do. I can almost put the whole toothbrush down mi throat." :wacko::help: Man, but now the crazy fool got mi chokin on the brush whn i brush my tongue too. haha

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.