Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
hello....had a appointment this morning....glad that is done and over with...had a horrible night sleep...upset stomach all night yuck!!!!

How did your appt go? Hope you're getting better.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok, I have a topic :)

Name one thing that drives you MAD about your SO and one thing that you LOVE him for :)

My hubby is very wasteful with food, he NEVER eats everything on his plate, no matter how little or much he has....Drives me mad when he throws stuff like half a fish (that costs $8 a pound!) down the garbage disposal....grrrrrrr

I love how he NEVER EVER complains about me asking him to do something regarding the baby or gets mad that the baby woke him up etc...

My huband never ever turns off lights or locks doors until I take the dog out, then he somehow manages to always lock me out!

I Love him for his personality.....he's kind and sweet almost all the time.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Name one thing that drives you MAD about your SO and one thing that you LOVE him for :)

My hubby is very wasteful with food, he NEVER eats everything on his plate, no matter how little or much he has....Drives me mad when he throws stuff like half a fish (that costs $8 a pound!) down the garbage disposal....grrrrrrr

I love how he NEVER EVER complains about me asking him to do something regarding the baby or gets mad that the baby woke him up etc...

I love the way Mike laughs like from way down deep in his belly and that he loves me more than I love him :yes::yes:

I hate it sometime when I am talking to him about important things, he get really quiet on the phone and I have to say hello, hello, are you there? He takes a long time to respond because he has to "think carefully" about his answer. Meantime my calling card is running out. He does not tell me he loves or miss me often enough. I tell hime each time we talk but he does not tell me. He says telling me he misses me is not gonna change the fact that we can't be together and it does not make him feel good. He knows how emotional I am and how difficult it must be for me to be alone, because he feels it too. :whistle::whistle: But a girl just needs to know :yes::yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
hello....had a appointment this morning....glad that is done and over with...had a horrible night sleep...upset stomach all night yuck!!!!

oh the appt went well...iron is a bit low...other then that all is well...drinking ginger ale to help the stomach...

Edited by nannygirl82

Timeline
I did my part, is ya'll turn next. i have to go and finish my meez, this afternoon and I swear up and down I have the dress she has on.

Gill, says Hi, she's stressing over the interview and trying to tie up loose ends at work, before she fly down to J.A. for the interview.

When exactly is her interview?

Wait deh a wah a gwaan in yah tideh....look like unu TYPE AND TYPE AND TYPE yesterday till unu FINGAH a hat unu...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((wake up)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Mi ago move the speakers closer to the computer

:lol::lol:

I am here bright eyed and bushy tailed :yes:

After all the ramen noodle talk yesterday I went home and had it for dinner :lol:

It's funny you said that cause I went home and eyed some in the cupboard. Andre's fried chicken, rice and peas, and cabbage salad all drizzled with ketsup and hot sauce just ended up looking and smelling better!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

His smoking, but when he met me I asked him to stop and he did. It's been 6 months and he's smoke free. I told him if he wants me he has to give up the smoking because I have ASTHMA and I don't want him to smoke so my son see him. So he stopped.

What I love about him, his hands. They make me feel safe and he always tells me (I complete him and make him feel whole) :crying: COME ON APRIL 9TH........COME ON APRIL 9th... damn I don't think we'll make it to the his house from the airport again (TMI) :blush::whistle::innocent::devil: I'm so NAUGHTY

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I did my part, is ya'll turn next. i have to go and finish my meez, this afternoon and I swear up and down I have the dress she has on.

Gill, says Hi, she's stressing over the interview and trying to tie up loose ends at work, before she fly down to J.A. for the interview.

Wait deh a wah a gwaan in yah tideh....look like unu TYPE AND TYPE AND TYPE yesterday till unu FINGAH a hat unu...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((wake up)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Mi ago move the speakers closer to the computer

After all the ramen noodle talk yesterday I went home and had it for dinner :lol:

It's funny you said that cause I went home and eyed some in the cupboard. Andre's fried chicken, rice and peas, and cabbage salad all drizzled with ketsup and hot sauce just ended up looking and smelling better!

Gill's interview is March 11 @0830 a.m., I think..

Timeline

Thanks, Claire. Just wanted to keep the date in mind to send some happy vibes that day.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

His smoking, but when he met me I asked him to stop and he did. It's been 6 months and he's smoke free. I told him if he wants me he has to give up the smoking because I have ASTHMA and I don't want him to smoke so my son see him. So he stopped.

What I love about him, his hands. They make me feel safe and he always tells me (I complete him and make him feel whole) :crying: COME ON APRIL 9TH........COME ON APRIL 9th... damn I don't think we'll make it to the his house from the airport again (TMI) :blush::whistle::innocent::devil: I'm so NAUGHTY

:o:lol:

Dang JG-

Tap show aff?????? I'm just jealous. I can't wait to get home again and have Marcel cook for me. My grandmother makes the best DAMN fry chicken. I have tried to cook/season/put you FOOT in it, but it never taste as sweet as hers.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Mi up, mi up. Tap nong, no deaf me yah :lol::lol::lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I love the way we could always make each other laugh no matter what the situation. He is very good at knowing when I just need someone to listen to me, give me a hug and rub my back. It is nice not always having to ask for a hug.

I hate his "passion" for movies. Just because you like a movie doesn't mean we have to own it. We own so many movies we could open a rental place :lol: Half the movies are some D-list no name actor wannabe movies. He doesn't even watch half before he quits and calls it rubbish...so you had to buy it why? Couldn't you rent it first to see if you like it? All that money down the drain and the movie wasn't even decent.

:o:lol:

Claire,

I have to laugh after myself. I wonder how some of the people here deal with the long separation. I'm telling you, by the time APRIL come I won't have any EYELASHES LEFT. :crying:

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh the appt went well...iron is a bit low...other then that all is well...drinking ginger ale to help the stomach...

Glad all is well. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Timeline

Dang JG-

Tap show aff?????? I'm just jealous. I can't wait to get home again and have Marcel cook for me. My grandmother makes the best DAMN fry chicken. I have tried to cook/season/put you FOOT in it, but it never taste as sweet as hers.

Which is why I don't cook......I cannot duplicate how he makes anything. I've tried.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.