5,509 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
good morning,

i'm back at work

MAWNIN Jengs..............weh every badi deh...once again ladies, that's for helping me with my paper. My study partner who is a English/Journalism major a mek all kind a EDIT...mi ago tell ar 2 bad wud. :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

I'm going to have breakfast with my sister....pray for me please :wacko::blink::unsure:

I'll pray for you.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm going to have breakfast with my sister....pray for me please :wacko::blink::unsure:

I'll pray for you.

That bad?!? :o You have my prayers.

Morning Yardies...what a whole heap of chatting we did yesterday :yes: What is the topic for today? :lol:

I like all the meez as well...mek mi try fi git one fi mi :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning,

i'm back at work

I hope that you are feeling better :thumbs::thumbs:

Wow, it is quiet in here today!

Thanks again for all the PMs and the prayers ladies.

I pray all the sick ones are feeling better and all the ones holding out for a change with the process get it TODAY!!!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The one day that I am home, nobody is chatting. I have to come on here after work and try to catch up with all the posts, and there are so much I can't reply to them, because my comments would be too late or someone already responded the way I would. I just read, laugh and learn. :lol::lol::lol: You ladies are so smart and I learn so much about this process (although mine is tecnically different) and I also learn so much about relationships in general. Thanks a bunch you guys :yes::yes::yes:

good morning,

i'm back at work

I pray all the sick ones are feeling better and all the ones holding out for a change with the process get it TODAY!!!!!

:yes::yes::yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
good morning,

i'm back at work

:thumbs:

It sure is quiet...we need another good topic to get us all fired up!

Wait deh a wah a gwaan in yah tideh....look like unu TYPE AND TYPE AND TYPE yesterday till unu FINGAH a hat unu...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((wake up)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Mi ago move the speakers closer to the computer

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Wait deh a wah a gwaan in yah tideh....look like unu TYPE AND TYPE AND TYPE yesterday till unu FINGAH a hat unu...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((wake up)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Mi ago move the speakers closer to the computer

:lol::lol:

I am here bright eyed and bushy tailed :yes:

After all the ramen noodle talk yesterday I went home and had it for dinner :lol:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I did my part, is ya'll turn next. i have to go and finish my meez, this afternoon and I swear up and down I have the dress she has on.

Gill, says Hi, she's stressing over the interview and trying to tie up loose ends at work, before she fly down to J.A. for the interview.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

:lol::lol:

I am here bright eyed and bushy tailed :yes:

After all the ramen noodle talk yesterday I went home and had it for dinner :lol:

DWLLLLLLLLlllllll (I mix mine with chicken)

tep aff a mi name

Ok, I have a topic :)

Name one thing that drives you MAD about your SO and one thing that you LOVE him for :)

My hubby is very wasteful with food, he NEVER eats everything on his plate, no matter how little or much he has....Drives me mad when he throws stuff like half a fish (that costs $8 a pound!) down the garbage disposal....grrrrrrr

I love how he NEVER EVER complains about me asking him to do something regarding the baby or gets mad that the baby woke him up etc...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.