5,509 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana..u si..OMG big congrats to u guys...thank God

i second the congrats. all this typing and posting, i was like why is kimmy telling her congrats and quana did even file yet, I had to scroll up to see the post.

come Jengs keep up...come come

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Somebody SLAP meeeee...just finish a bowl of rice n peas fi KIMMY... now mi wah sleep

Kim I hope you liked it.

Luv yah

wait deh, u nah give kimmy some dessert, lawd G_d (just for lita) see how u mean. what u want kimmy apple pie and ice cream oops, sorry is me want dat

ahahahaaa...mi want it all...mi want di apple pie wid ice cream fi dessert and Lawny tanks fi lunch...

all right, u want drinks wid dat, you mouth might be kinda of dry wid all the chatting u doing today

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Somebody SLAP meeeee...just finish a bowl of rice n peas fi KIMMY... now mi wah sleep

Kim I hope you liked it.

Luv yah

that sounds SO SO SO SO good...have any left over????

i feel like i eat all the time.... :lol:

I WANNA EAT ALL THE TIME !!! :angry:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
why is it that these men are the only ones that need to grow, mature, learn all this ####### ? CONTROL...and I don't want a man I can control nor visa versa

Why does adaptation or change have to be about control? Why can't it be something that two people work out in their own relationship to suit how they live their lives?

yea why does it have to be about what YOU want changed...sounds like it all comes back to compromise to me...why HE has to give up...why can't you share..like I said before....u give a little I give a little...When u always win doesn't sound like what 2 ppl want to me sounds like I'M in CONTROL..so watch it

One side of the story and you are reading too much into it if you are talking about me when you say YOU. If we are talking specifically about me and him, I could write pages on the ways I have changed in compromise and adaptation.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Kim I hope you liked it.

Luv yah

wait deh, u nah give kimmy some dessert, lawd G_d (just for lita) see how u mean. what u want kimmy apple pie and ice cream oops, sorry is me want dat

ahahahaaa...mi want it all...mi want di apple pie wid ice cream fi dessert and Lawny tanks fi lunch...

all right, u want drinks wid dat, you mouth might be kinda of dry wid all the chatting u doing today

AHAHAA...LEAVE MI ALONE JENGS....u figet mi is di chatting qween....where is Lita

Timeline

Kim I hope you liked it.

Luv yah

i'm sorry...still nothing is staying down???

Timeline
why is it that these men are the only ones that need to grow, mature, learn all this ####### ? CONTROL...and I don't want a man I can control nor visa versa

Why does adaptation or change have to be about control? Why can't it be something that two people work out in their own relationship to suit how they live their lives?

yea why does it have to be about what YOU want changed...sounds like it all comes back to compromise to me...why HE has to give up...why can't you share..like I said before....u give a little I give a little...When u always win doesn't sound like what 2 ppl want to me sounds like I'M in CONTROL..so watch it

One side of the story and you are reading too much into it if you are talking about me when you say YOU. If we are talking specifically about me and him, I could write pages on the ways I have changed in compromise and adaptation.

NO JG i couldn't talk about u and him don't know y'll..sorry "YOU"....trust i will not read more than u type

Kim I hope you liked it.

Luv yah

nope...well I had some ramen noodles a few mins a go and nothing yet...not tooting my own horn ..but :dance: maybe ramen noodles will be my breakfast lucn hdinner now...we'll see

Timeline

NO JG i couldn't talk about u and him don't know y'll..sorry "YOU"....trust i will not read more than u type

Kim I hope you liked it.

Luv yah

nope...well I had some ramen noodles a few mins a go and nothing yet...not tooting my own horn ..but :dance: maybe ramen noodles will be my breakfast lucn hdinner now...we'll see

i hope that it works...you have to find what stays and what doesn't....have you tried maybe eating plain bread?? just thinking of things to give you the calories you need....

did the lemons help at all??

Timeline

I did try bread...nope....I tried the lemon but on my way to the supermarket...I had to ope nthe car door..and let mi tell u it BURNS coming back up...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck. My cousin swears by ramen noodles. If you tell you have a hangover...she'll make noodles....if have gas...eat noodles...if your belly aches...eat noodles...

Timeline

Good luck. My cousin swears by ramen noodles. If you tell you have a hangover...she'll make noodles....if have gas...eat noodles...if your belly aches...eat noodles...

ahhahaaaa..dats funny..my childhood girl friend called me and she's been very sick..preggo too...and she seh Kimmy try di noodles...just try it...so, like mi seh mi a try everything I hate this !!

Timeline
Quana..u si..OMG big congrats to u guys...thank God

i second the congrats. all this typing and posting, i was like why is kimmy telling her congrats and quana did even file yet, I had to scroll up to see the post.

Thanks u guys.. I am very happy for him, he has had a lot of setbacks in his life recently so I am glad one more thing didn't go wrong..Thank God indeed. When he heard my reaction, he said.. "I think you are more excited than me" heehee

Timeline

Kim I hope you liked it.

Luv yah

haha :lol::luv:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.