Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'm cracking up about that statement that the er was closed. i think i got mine from the er last week. of course it was full of jamaicans. one of dem looked at a lady that was sitting near us and said and I quote" a flu u have? the lady said yes and the first lady said "a dat mi a run from" and got up and changed her seat. i should have changed mine too.

:lol::lol:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
memk mi gi oonuh fi mi DR experience....one week mi hair dresser mi have fi bout 7yrs at the time...nope mi no change hair dresser..go pon vacation...and mi a contemplate wah mi fi do wid mi hair fi go out di weekend..lawd dat time mi did a wear mi hair short layered...dem doan know a blasted ting but fi blow dry u blasted hair especially if ie short..figet it..how about i got outta there went home and wash mi hair an put it inn one bun...mi look like a dyam mushroom..hot freaking mess !!...and mi si dem do nice wid longer hair..but neva again

mi waan go a dead end beach when mi go back a yaad..mi need fi experience ie :thumbs::lol:

:lol: Sorry I'm late but this made cracked me up. I also go to DR and always leave with a mushroom. I have to go home and wrap my hair and pray it settles down.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Filed: Timeline

Question......

My friend sister going for her K-1 medical this week (I think her interview is March 11th)...she wants to know if they will do a full STRIP down physical?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LAwny, English oonuh mad...ahahah

Clairey..tank u..when u want har..mi ready now !! :)

Edited by kimmykashi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Lawd ave merci....ENGLISH u have mi ovah yah a dead..girl we ave fi find time and link up. Mi work near Dupont Circle, mi no know if u know dat deh area yet, but my girl...a pure a dat deh dung yah...

English mi seh di man pretty so mi caan stap look pon im...what a ting deh pon mi dis Monday mawnin...I think im get frighten when im find out seh mi a yardie...but mi wouda nevah know seh im a swing so. Woieeeeeeeee what a stress pon mi dis mawnin...im fly if last night fram yard...mi caan wait fi mi co-worker tell mi how dem meet and I'm sure he will

:lol:

di man mussi fraid yuh a guh bun him out lol

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

**********MONDAY CHUCKLE*********

Good Mawning my Wonderful Yardie Fam,

I sorry I haven't posted my chuckle in a while! Yuh knoa deh song dat seh "Head GONE!!!" well that's me right now!! I feel like a blinking chicken wid deh head chop off!! Jussa run round ah put hout fiya! Cyan't wait til dissa sittin DONE!

Kimkim, my Sweets...I am SO dyam sorry that what should be a joyous time is bringing you nothing but misery! Yuh ave any YARD Peppermint tea!? I don't like tuh hear dat yuh not keeping nothing down! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP...Memba seh WE love yuh!!

Jengy, tek yuh time han git bettah! As Ken wouldda seh..."Yuh need a Sea Bath! :lol:" Being that dat is NOT an option right now...KEEP HYDRATED!!! Flush hit out and if it git really bad...DON'T PLAY...GO TO THE DOCTOR!! The strain this season is REALLY BAD!!! Don't forget...as much as you try...YOU ARE NOT SUPERWOMAN!!! You are made of Flesh & blood and your Babies need you...WELL!!! Everything and EVERYBODY haffi put pon PAUSE Right now til yuh well agen!!

To the rest of my Fam...hope ya'll are doing well and know seh mi love yuh! (L):luv:(L):luv:(L):luv:

********************************************************************************

DIGGIN' HUP DEH GARDEN!

An very old man lived alone in St. Mary, Jamaica. Very broke at the

time, he wanted to plough his field to plant potatoes, but it was very

hard work, and he was unable to do it alone. His only son, who would

have helped him, was in prison.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament.

Shortly, he received this reply, "Papa, beg yu nuh dig up the garden,

that's where I bury di GUNS!" At 4 a.m. the next morning police and

soldiers showed up and dug up the entire garden, without finding any guns.

Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what

happened, and asking him what to do next. His son's reply was: "Now

plant yu potatoes, Papa. Is the best me coulda do fi yu at this time."

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
English by di way..mine u drop di pickney

I love your Meez...English..she's cute! But fuh real tap fling em hup suh! Em might puke pon yuh! :lol::lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Hey guys. Good morning :)

I cant type much now because I am at work, but I need some information on how I might go about getting a divorce. Anyone know?

He is still there and we havent even had NOA2..and we have been married 8 months tomorrow.

Thanks ladies.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

I cant type much now because I am at work, but I need some information on how I might go about getting a divorce. Anyone know?

He is still there and we havent even had NOA2..and we have been married 8 months tomorrow.

Thanks ladies.

u want a divorce cause it's been 8mths ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Thanks ladies.

Shrew, baby girl, what's going on?

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks ladies.

Kimmy - love Kimora's picture. I hope you feel better soon.

Timeline
Eve'nin ladies.....ever have one of those days when you just don't feel like doing anything? Hope ya'll had a good night.

:lol::lol: Gurl..that was my whole weekend!! I finally jumped up this morning and got to work!! So my house is clean...FOR A DAY!!!! :wacko: Whatever!

The closer my interview date gets...the more crazy I feel...almost paralyzed in a way! Like when I think about the Interview I just want to THROW-UP!!! Unfortunately it is not having the desired outcome...I just end up stuffing more in my mouth!...

'This too shall pass!' day

:lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

Gill, I am the same way......As soon as I found out the interview date......I got sick to my stomach.....My nerves are wrecking my digestive system......Just so many things to do before April 15th........The 14yo son keeps his room a disaster area......I have a tremendous job on my hands preparing him for Andrew........This disorder will drive Andrew crazy....... :whistle:

Peace & Love,

Tonya

March 17, 2007 Married Ocho Rios, Jamaica

April 12, 2007 Filed I-130 for husband

Vermont Service Center via DHL

May 9, 2007 Automated System says received I-130

May 15, 2007 Received NOA1

July 2, 2007 I-130 Approved (Automated System)

July 9, 2007 Received Approval Notice in mail

August 13, 2007 DS-3032 sent to Andrew & I received AOS bill

August 14, 2007 Paid AOS $70 via DHL

August 21, 2007 Returned DS-3032 from Jamaica via regular mail

September 4, 2007 Received I-864 in mail

September 5, 2007 Returned I-864 via DHL

September 11, 2007 Received DS-3032 Agent of Choice

September 17, 2007 IV Bill Generated

September 20, 2007 Touched (RFE) Missing Documents/Information

They are missing $380 IV Bill which I haven't received as of yet

October 1, 2007 IV Bill Received in the Mail

October 2, 2007 Paid IV Bill via USPS 2nd day delivery

October 3, 2007 IV Bill delivered at 11:07pm to St. Louis P.O. Box

October 5, 2007 IV Bill processed

October 11, 2007 DS-230 Visa Application is scheduled to be mailed this week1111

Sending it to Andrew via DHL International

THE JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END THAT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!

Timeline

Thanks ladies.

Thanks..i pray so too...weh everybody deh tideh ?

Thanks ladies.

Thanks..i pray so too...weh everybody deh tideh ?

SI MI YAH........SI MI YAH...Mi deyah work, but mi sneak in yah fram time to time...lang as mi CRASeye bass naw bada mi.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.