Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Eve'nin ladies.....ever have one of those days when you just don't feel like doing anything? Hope ya'll had a good night.

:lol::lol: Gurl..that was my whole weekend!! I finally jumped up this morning and got to work!! So my house is clean...FOR A DAY!!!! :wacko: Whatever!

The closer my interview date gets...the more crazy I feel...almost paralyzed in a way! Like when I think about the Interview I just want to THROW-UP!!! Unfortunately it is not having the desired outcome...I just end up stuffing more in my mouth!...

'This too shall pass!' day

:lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

no blasted sense

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
:ot: Question...

I was thinking do you ever think what other VJ'ers think about our Yardie thread??? I always wonder what the hell deh must think about our crazy thread! Like trying to read the Patois and what the heck is a "Yardie"? :lol::lol:

There was a while back when we had to defend this thread. They thought we were a bunch gansta's It was very funny.....We were always on top and people, I guess got tired of us filling up the main board with our chatting, that's how we got move down here to the regional form.

Oh my gosh that is too funny! When was this? I would love to hear more about this story.

More than two years ago.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol Lawny, mi know di flex :)

mi still nursing, mi a guh feed him fi at least a year, but as long as mi pump juss one time while mi deh work mi criss.....

In the UK, by law they MUST provide you with facilities where you can pump and also where you can store the milk, but can imagine how well THAT would go down here!

Mi know mi a guh look back an wish mi did deh home, but mi nuh care right now lol!

Depends on your employer. I pumped and stored at work and they were very good about meeting those demands.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy, do you drink coffee? Decaf, I suppose in your condition?

Where I work part-time, we have all these things to smell. To clear the senses from overload, we have jars of fresh, whole, coffee beans set around. One whiff of the beans and you are good to go.

Don't know if it would work on your taste buds; but it couldn't hurt.

I hope it all gets better for you soon.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
English tank u hunny.... :thumbs:

Kimmy, she's adorable.... Little princess!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

JG, how are you feeling? When I got back fromj JA I saw you weren't doing so hot...

ROC

Timeline

I have my K-1 packet together and I have a question...

Does the entire packet I-129F need to be photocopies and sent to the Vermont Service Center or just certain forms within the packet?

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy, do you drink coffee? Decaf, I suppose in your condition?

Where I work part-time, we have all these things to smell. To clear the senses from overload, we have jars of fresh, whole, coffee beans set around. One whiff of the beans and you are good to go.

Don't know if it would work on your taste buds; but it couldn't hurt.

I hope it all gets better for you soon.

:lol::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
i think i have the flu, eveything deh pon me a hurt including mi nose hole dem. i wanted to do my taxes this weekend, but that is NOT going to happen.

Girl, please don't say that. My mom was in the ER two weeks ago and the ER was temporarily closed. So, many people were there with the FLU. People were all in the hallways. You should have seen me. I asked for gloves and a MASK...the nurses were cracking up. This season is really bad JENGS so I hope and pray that is not what you have. Girl try and fight it.

As soon as I feel I'm getting sick I start with the VICKS, honey, tea and OH YES, rum, rum, rum and tea or cofee before BED...If I don't have any of that good old fashion NYQUIL usually works. But I swear by the rum and tea or rum and cofee. I even put the RUM in my bath water. I really wish I had some FEVER grass to give you or some CERASE.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i'm cracking up about that statement that the er was closed. i think i got mine from the er last week. of course it was full of jamaicans. one of dem looked at a lady that was sitting near us and said and I quote" a flu u have? the lady said yes and the first lady said "a dat mi a run from" and got up and changed her seat. i should have changed mine too.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Timeline
i'm cracking up about that statement that the er was closed. i think i got mine from the er last week. of course it was full of jamaicans. one of dem looked at a lady that was sitting near us and said and I quote" a flu u have? the lady said yes and the first lady said "a dat mi a run from" and got up and changed her seat. i should have changed mine too.

JENGS,

Mi naw joke...I was so glad they gave my mom a room in less than 2 hours. I was so happy. Mi seh people did vomit, cough u name it everyweh...I was like "MOMMI mi love u, but mi naw tap inna 2 lang"...I was joking of course.

My friends call me MONK (from the TV show)...cause I'm always washing my hands. I don't know why people so pressed about the handsanatizers, we didn't have dem back in the day. I just make sure I was my hands as much as possible....AND DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE...

Mi suffah wid ASTHMA and any time I get the FLU it turn into PNUEMONIA...so mi no want eeh.

AND U SHUDA GIT UP N MOVE

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I have my K-1 packet together and I have a question...

Does the entire packet I-129F need to be photocopies and sent to the Vermont Service Center or just certain forms within the packet?

GOT THE ANSWER............

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.