Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Shauna..yea ginger ale makes me feel worse...crackers nothing...I'm taking a RX the doc gave me but it rarely works..He now wants me to try Zofran..but I really didn't want to start taking all these pills....and plus I don't know what I did with the Rx..so I gotta call the office for a new one...then he mentioned steroid shots if all else fails...I haven't been to work since last Friday...I am so uncomfortable and it drains the energy...i'm on the batheroom floor throwing up..I can't do that at work.

Wow Kim Kim yuh nuh do suh good mi hope yuh pass through dis ere soon (F) Mi really feel fi yuh.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Alright......where is everyone? I'm so bored today.

I'm watching Food Network "Extreme Cakes".....It's not good--craving cake. Thursday we were watching the top 10 donuts in the US. Half-way through, I called my landlord and begged him to bring us some Krispy Cremes when he goes on his usual Thursday night grocery shopping. Best damn reheated to make them fresh again donuts I ever had.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

JAE, if I make it to D.C. again this year through work, I'm in.

LOL!! We went to Krispy Creme for V-day for desert. Sounds like me this weekend bored because I get paid on Monday. Plus I don't want to clean. I wish I won the mega millions and could get someone to clean our house.

This is interesting. Krispy Kremes doesnt really do that well where I live. My work building brings our office 4 dozen every friday and half the time they go to waste. Plus a few KK franchises have gone out of business here from when they opened up.

Here either.. The one that was near mi yaad went out of business 2 yrs ago, I think they've all closed down. I like donuts but KK was too sweet for me.

My favorite spot is Maries, they've got the best donuts I've ever eaten they open at 12am and close at 4pm. Me and my brother used to get up and go over there at 3am and get them while their hot.

Dyam Dyam DYAMMMM!!! All dis chat bout donut gonna mek mi break deh chain of nuh sugary junk food :(

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Eve'nin ladies.....ever have one of those days when you just don't feel like doing anything? Hope ya'll had a good night.

Havin one of those days right now. I'm still in my PJ's :lol:

:lol: I finally got out of my Pjs at 5pm to cook dinner but I have no clue why.

It must be one of those days all over cause I never bothered to do anything except shower and put on some more PJs :whistle:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

wah gwan Jengles?

mi deh yah bored like hell :(

mi need a JOB!

well, if u must get a part time job, don't forget most companies over here only give 2 weeks vacation. so enjoy your time with your son.

dem nuh even cash mi check yet, let alone gi mi di EAD, suh not even a part time job mi can tink bout....One good thing though, while I'm on maternity leave, I am not supposed to work anywhere else while still employed by my job in London. Spoke to my boss the other day and he says he'll give me a reference on company letterhead etc :dance: :dance:

That is EXTREMELY good for when I DO look for something, because it means I'll have 10 years of law enforcement experience....Originally I had thought I'd have to work in Macy's or somewhere like that....

I do appreciate the time I'm spending with the baby, but dammit I'm going crazy at home and locally....there's NOTHING to do!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline
MY MOUTH HAS HAD NOOOO TASTE IN OVER 2MTHS...I HATE THIS....!!! :angry: I WANT MY TASTE BACK...SEPTEMBER 25TH..COME ON...COME..COME ...NOW...I'M TIRED ALREADY...NOTHING STAYS DOWN..NOTHING TASTE GOOD.....NO APPETITE FOR ANYTHING....RRRRRRRR :wacko::help: ANY OF YOU MOMMA'S HAD THE PROBLEM OF SPITTING ? SORRY TO BE GROSS.....I HATE THIS EXCESS SALIVA #######......I WANT TO SCREAM..!!!!

sorry...i can't stand this !! I can't..!!

ohhhhhh poor KIMMY...girl I pray you wont end up like me (I STAYED THAT WAY FOR 9 MONTHS)...9 FRIGGIN months and all the wanted to do was give me meds. Try the strawberry syrup and ginger tea (make it yourself)...it didn't work all the time, but at least I was able to function through the day. I ended up weighing less when I was pregnant than I did before. Maybe you're having a boy. Girl I was never in my office when I was at work...soon as I smelled something (especially perfume of hairspray) I was done. Tek it easy. I know about the no TASTE thing ... it mek u no wah nyham nutin

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Thanks Shauna..yea ginger ale makes me feel worse...crackers nothing...I'm taking a RX the doc gave me but it rarely works..He now wants me to try Zofran..but I really didn't want to start taking all these pills....and plus I don't know what I did with the Rx..so I gotta call the office for a new one...then he mentioned steroid shots if all else fails...I haven't been to work since last Friday...I am so uncomfortable and it drains the energy...i'm on the batheroom floor throwing up..I can't do that at work.

bwaay, mi nuh really have nuh advice fi yuh, NUTTING worked fi mi!!

I tried the sea bands, I tried the ginger tea, I tried crackers, I tried the vitamin B12, I drank bottles of mylanta.....NOTHING WORKED!

My doctor prescribed an anti-nausea medication, but I decided not to take it, they can't promise you it has NO effect on the baby....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

wah gwan Jengles?

mi deh yah bored like hell :(

mi need a JOB!

well, if u must get a part time job, don't forget most companies over here only give 2 weeks vacation. so enjoy your time with your son.

dem nuh even cash mi check yet, let alone gi mi di EAD, suh not even a part time job mi can tink bout....One good thing though, while I'm on maternity leave, I am not supposed to work anywhere else while still employed by my job in London. Spoke to my boss the other day and he says he'll give me a reference on company letterhead etc :dance: :dance:

That is EXTREMELY good for when I DO look for something, because it means I'll have 10 years of law enforcement experience....Originally I had thought I'd have to work in Macy's or somewhere like that....

I do appreciate the time I'm spending with the baby, but dammit I'm going crazy at home and locally....there's NOTHING to do!

English,

I know how u feel. I stayed home with my son for 4 months...that's all I could get working in DC (I'm glad, becuase if I was in Maryland they would only give me 3 months)...I wish I could have stayed home with him for a year. I took me 2 months to get back into the swing on things and my OVERSWOLLEN breast from nursing. Don't think my empoyler took kindly to me becuase I MADE them creat a designated place to PUMP milk. They wanted us to go into the restroom and not everyone has an office. Some women did it in their cubes but it was noisy and no privacy. So, enjoy the time, but I know how it can be just in the house all the time. Work soon come...den u ago seh...DAMN wah di RASS mi did a complain bout. :devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

lol Lawny, mi know di flex :)

mi still nursing, mi a guh feed him fi at least a year, but as long as mi pump juss one time while mi deh work mi criss.....

In the UK, by law they MUST provide you with facilities where you can pump and also where you can store the milk, but can imagine how well THAT would go down here!

Mi know mi a guh look back an wish mi did deh home, but mi nuh care right now lol!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

lol Lawny, mi know di flex :)

mi still nursing, mi a guh feed him fi at least a year, but as long as mi pump juss one time while mi deh work mi criss.....

In the UK, by law they MUST provide you with facilities where you can pump and also where you can store the milk, but can imagine how well THAT would go down here!

Mi know mi a guh look back an wish mi did deh home, but mi nuh care right now lol!

I know they have to provide a facility that's why they were PISSED.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd ah massi...what ah pissa calamity pon VJ...Lawny, mi sarry bout everyting weh happen to yuh cousin; What ah wickid brute. JAE, yuh hit di nail pon di head, di gyal nuh have nuh shame tree...mi happy fi hear seh di interview cancel. Gill, yuh haffi come back an tell wi if di ole fart show up fi di interview. Him sound brazen enough fi do dat, because ah him have di golden #### and di visa coulda nevah cancel, ole wickid. Mi heart hurt mi fi read it.

Jengles, mi happy fi hear seh yuh uncle awright. Him mussi ah wonda wah all di excitement fah when him see police turn up ah him yaad :lol: :lol:

Alright, mi ah go read part 2 ah di thread lata, because di two likkle day mi gone, di whole ah unnu decide fi chat up ah storm. Ah wah, since Kimmy ah have all ah har pregnancy symptoms, unnu ah try compete fi har title??!!! :lol: :lol: It nah go wuk! Mi love unnu bad doa.

why all mi ex dem did think them did have that and mi could a never leff dem, but when mi leff, it turn out mi have the golden pums because dem all want to come back. lol

Uncle finally got to call me last night, very pleased that i was looking out for him. I was sick as a dog still am. i could barely croak into the phone. i think he was chatting about gettng a regular old-fashion land line. but that nah go do nuttin if the phone line is out. think i'm just going to put him on my family plan.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

I tried the sea bands, I tried the ginger tea, I tried crackers, I tried the vitamin B12, I drank bottles of mylanta.....NOTHING WORKED!

My doctor prescribed an anti-nausea medication, but I decided not to take it, they can't promise you it has NO effect on the baby....

U see it..nothing..i came out the batheroom and hubby cooked chicken..let me tell u i made a U turn back to the bathroom..my gosh...I HATE IT..nothing works..and ur right I really don't wanna take all these meds..I take the Reglan once in a while..but i don't know why I throw up anyway...I would hate to take too long off work it cuts into my maternity leave..but wah mi a go do....

Lawd ah massi...what ah pissa calamity pon VJ...Lawny, mi sarry bout everyting weh happen to yuh cousin; What ah wickid brute. JAE, yuh hit di nail pon di head, di gyal nuh have nuh shame tree...mi happy fi hear seh di interview cancel. Gill, yuh haffi come back an tell wi if di ole fart show up fi di interview. Him sound brazen enough fi do dat, because ah him have di golden #### and di visa coulda nevah cancel, ole wickid. Mi heart hurt mi fi read it.

Jengles, mi happy fi hear seh yuh uncle awright. Him mussi ah wonda wah all di excitement fah when him see police turn up ah him yaad :lol: :lol:

Alright, mi ah go read part 2 ah di thread lata, because di two likkle day mi gone, di whole ah unnu decide fi chat up ah storm. Ah wah, since Kimmy ah have all ah har pregnancy symptoms, unnu ah try compete fi har title??!!! :lol: :lol: It nah go wuk! Mi love unnu bad doa.

why all mi ex dem did think them did have that and mi could a never leff dem, but when mi leff, it turn out mi have the golden pums because dem all want to come back. lol

Uncle finally got to call me last night, very pleased that i was looking out for him. I was sick as a dog still am. i could barely croak into the phone. i think he was chatting about gettng a regular old-fashion land line. but that nah go do nuttin if the phone line is out. think i'm just going to put him on my family plan.

good idea :thumbs: hope yuh feel better soon Jengs

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

U see it..nothing..i came out the batheroom and hubby cooked chicken..let me tell u i made a U turn back to the bathroom..my gosh...I HATE IT..nothing works..and ur right I really don't wanna take all these meds..I take the Reglan once in a while..but i don't know why I throw up anyway...I would hate to take too long off work it cuts into my maternity leave..but wah mi a go do....

why would it cut into your maternity leave, this should be a seperate disabilty, no??

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
MY MOUTH HAS HAD NOOOO TASTE IN OVER 2MTHS...I HATE THIS....!!! :angry: I WANT MY TASTE BACK...SEPTEMBER 25TH..COME ON...COME..COME ...NOW...I'M TIRED ALREADY...NOTHING STAYS DOWN..NOTHING TASTE GOOD.....NO APPETITE FOR ANYTHING....RRRRRRRR :wacko::help: ANY OF YOU MOMMA'S HAD THE PROBLEM OF SPITTING ? SORRY TO BE GROSS.....I HATE THIS EXCESS SALIVA #######......I WANT TO SCREAM..!!!!

ohhhhhh poor KIMMY...girl I pray you wont end up like me (I STAYED THAT WAY FOR 9 MONTHS)...9 FRIGGIN months and all the wanted to do was give me meds. Try the strawberry syrup and ginger tea (make it yourself)...it didn't work all the time, but at least I was able to function through the day. I ended up weighing less when I was pregnant than I did before. Maybe you're having a boy. Girl I was never in my office when I was at work...soon as I smelled something (especially perfume of hairspray) I was done. Tek it easy. I know about the no TASTE thing ... it mek u no wah nyham nutin

Girl..u tink u a pray...mi a beg God fi no mek dis las fi 9mths ..i'm gonna get depressed

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

why would it cut into your maternity leave, this should be a seperate disabilty, no??

u know wah mi not even know how dem a do it...I plan on using FMLA for maternity..they only give us 6 unpaid weeks off...they told me they will be using this as a leave of abscence, unpaid days off..job security..so i wouldn't use up all my PTO the little I have left..so dats why mi no know the dif in their terms if they're using "leave of abscence" as some FMLA days...so i gotta get some clarity from them

Girl..u tink u a pray...mi a beg God fi no mek dis las fi 9mths ..i'm gonna get depressed

KIMMY a who fah pretty pickney u teef?

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.