Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok. how do I change the little statement under my avatar?

go to MY CONTROL....then look to the left u see..CHANGE PROFILE INFORMATION...

Edited by kimmykashi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MY MOUTH HAS HAD NOOOO TASTE IN OVER 2MTHS...I HATE THIS....!!! :angry: I WANT MY TASTE BACK...SEPTEMBER 25TH..COME ON...COME..COME ...NOW...I'M TIRED ALREADY...NOTHING STAYS DOWN..NOTHING TASTE GOOD.....NO APPETITE FOR ANYTHING....RRRRRRRR :wacko::help: ANY OF YOU MOMMA'S HAD THE PROBLEM OF SPITTING ? SORRY TO BE GROSS.....I HATE THIS EXCESS SALIVA #######......I WANT TO SCREAM..!!!!

sorry...i can't stand this !! I can't..!!

wow...i never really had any of those problems....with the food thing just try to eat what you can....even if it is waffles...have you tried grahm crackers and or ginger ale??? i know sips of ginger ale helped settle my stomach and helped me get food down and keep it down....if that doesn't help talk to your doc and they may be able to give you some pills that will help...

Timeline

Thanks Shauna..yea ginger ale makes me feel worse...crackers nothing...I'm taking a RX the doc gave me but it rarely works..He now wants me to try Zofran..but I really didn't want to start taking all these pills....and plus I don't know what I did with the Rx..so I gotta call the office for a new one...then he mentioned steroid shots if all else fails...I haven't been to work since last Friday...I am so uncomfortable and it drains the energy...i'm on the batheroom floor throwing up..I can't do that at work.

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Thanks Shauna..yea ginger ale makes me feel worse...crackers nothing...I'm taking a RX the doc gave me but it rarely works..He now wants me to try Zofran..but I really didn't want to start taking all these pills....and plus I don't know what I did with the Rx..so I gotta call the office for a new one...then he mentioned steroid shots if all else fails...I haven't been to work since last Friday...I am so uncomfortable and it drains the energy...i'm on the batheroom floor throwing up..I can't do that at work.

giner ale doesn't work...wow....that was/is a cure all for me...i feel you on the meds....i try to not take any if at all possible....

here is something i found online that may help

http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/fh/wic/...ffiles/epg5.pdf

Timeline

kimmy

here are some more sites that may help

http://www.ayurvediccure.com/home-remedies...es-vomiting.htm

http://www.childbirthsolutions.com/article...gsick/index.php

also you might want to try some oatmeal...with a little sugar and milk.....

Edited by nannygirl82

Timeline

kimmy here is some more things....

• Always keep lemon slice or freshly prepared lemon juice along your bedside. Lemon is quite effective in reducing vomiting or nausea or morning sickness.

Take apple extract vinegar with honey at night, before going for sleep. Mix equal amount (one tablespoon) of both vinegar and honey in a cup of water

• Do not starve yourself. Some women do not feel like eating during these days. However, this is not good for health. Take freshly prepared fruit juice, some low fat snacks, etc., in place of heavy meals.

hope these things help!

Timeline
kimmy

here are some more sites that may help

http://www.ayurvediccure.com/home-remedies...es-vomiting.htm

http://www.childbirthsolutions.com/article...gsick/index.php

also you might want to try some oatmeal...with a little sugar and milk.....

I was afraid to try the oatmeal...but since I didn't I will..anything to get back to normal and put on back my weight

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

please ask him if these shots will effect the baby!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

please ask him if these shots will effect the baby!!

hey jengs i def will

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawd ah massi...what ah pissa calamity pon VJ...Lawny, mi sarry bout everyting weh happen to yuh cousin; What ah wickid brute. JAE, yuh hit di nail pon di head, di gyal nuh have nuh shame tree...mi happy fi hear seh di interview cancel. Gill, yuh haffi come back an tell wi if di ole fart show up fi di interview. Him sound brazen enough fi do dat, because ah him have di golden #### and di visa coulda nevah cancel, ole wickid. Mi heart hurt mi fi read it.

Jengles, mi happy fi hear seh yuh uncle awright. Him mussi ah wonda wah all di excitement fah when him see police turn up ah him yaad :lol: :lol:

Alright, mi ah go read part 2 ah di thread lata, because di two likkle day mi gone, di whole ah unnu decide fi chat up ah storm. Ah wah, since Kimmy ah have all ah har pregnancy symptoms, unnu ah try compete fi har title??!!! :lol: :lol: It nah go wuk! Mi love unnu bad doa.

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.