12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I like that site too. JALove if your hair has a tendancy to get dry I would suggest leaving in conditioner...not the leave in kind...and using it mutliple time a week, while your hair is natural. I like Motions. This will intensely soften your hair. After awhile you'll notice a difference and not need to condition it as much. Also use an oil mositurizer. The kind that has the same texture of lotion or conditioner...I use Motions which is pink just like Lusters famsous brand but just not as thick and I don't like the Lusters smell. This should help with your dryness.

it was only in that one spot i dunno why lik the very back middle close to the top. it normally curls up when wet but that part gave me drama!!! my hair is damage so maybe cut off start fresh is a great idea. I love motions conditioner and also i want to say its called diez Y uno lol dont quote me!!! they use that in the dominican shops i like that too. Im going to get some more motions. I miss MD for the hair stylist my hair always was right! its not the same here :( but my guy does pretty good he cuts well and works wonders with the flat iron so it comes out super straigh if u have a perm or not. Hes a rasta and jamaican. Why does everyone assume he is gay! all men that do hair arent gay :) im supposed to go tomorrow but i twisted my hair and really dont feel like sitting but i do need a good trim i havent been since october

JAH'LOVE my hair was in my back and because of stress and other issues I chopped it off. It was breaking alot and that was the best thing to do. I cut in in December to my ears and it's now grown down my chin. Don't know what it is in out family, but our hair grows like grass then it stops once it gets 1/2 way past our shoulders. Before I was stressed out and all that I went to the DOMICAN SHOPS and they took excellent care of my hair. $25.00 wash and set and blow-dry. I would go 7:30am on Saturday mornigs and be out of there by 9am. Best thing...NO APPOINTMENTS necessary. I loved it. Only thing I see with them, they don't really know how to style short hair.

Where is the Dominican shop Trelawny20853? I'm in MD and want to try them out one day...

Sunny,

I only know of the ones in Silver Spring. But they all over now. The black hair shops will never get my business anymore. I would make an appointment for 8am in the morning and will still be in there after 11. Hell no never again. and they open on SUNDAYS! Whic part a MD u deh?

I'm in Bowie, so Silver Spring is not that far. I use to work off Colesville Rd. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I like that site too. JALove if your hair has a tendancy to get dry I would suggest leaving in conditioner...not the leave in kind...and using it mutliple time a week, while your hair is natural. I like Motions. This will intensely soften your hair. After awhile you'll notice a difference and not need to condition it as much. Also use an oil mositurizer. The kind that has the same texture of lotion or conditioner...I use Motions which is pink just like Lusters famsous brand but just not as thick and I don't like the Lusters smell. This should help with your dryness.

it was only in that one spot i dunno why lik the very back middle close to the top. it normally curls up when wet but that part gave me drama!!! my hair is damage so maybe cut off start fresh is a great idea. I love motions conditioner and also i want to say its called diez Y uno lol dont quote me!!! they use that in the dominican shops i like that too. Im going to get some more motions. I miss MD for the hair stylist my hair always was right! its not the same here :( but my guy does pretty good he cuts well and works wonders with the flat iron so it comes out super straigh if u have a perm or not. Hes a rasta and jamaican. Why does everyone assume he is gay! all men that do hair arent gay :) im supposed to go tomorrow but i twisted my hair and really dont feel like sitting but i do need a good trim i havent been since october

JAH'LOVE my hair was in my back and because of stress and other issues I chopped it off. It was breaking alot and that was the best thing to do. I cut in in December to my ears and it's now grown down my chin. Don't know what it is in out family, but our hair grows like grass then it stops once it gets 1/2 way past our shoulders. Before I was stressed out and all that I went to the DOMICAN SHOPS and they took excellent care of my hair. $25.00 wash and set and blow-dry. I would go 7:30am on Saturday mornigs and be out of there by 9am. Best thing...NO APPOINTMENTS necessary. I loved it. Only thing I see with them, they don't really know how to style short hair.

Where is the Dominican shop Trelawny20853? I'm in MD and want to try them out one day...

Youre in bmore right? there is one on Baltimore st over east and then there is one right on reisterstown road past barefeet shoes called Top Dominican Salon. They have just started coming to the area

No Jalove, I'm in Bowie.... But, I can drive to Baltimore though.... lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

dammit, we need a MD link up!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Alright......where is everyone? I'm so bored today.

I'm watching Food Network "Extreme Cakes".....It's not good--craving cake. Thursday we were watching the top 10 donuts in the US. Half-way through, I called my landlord and begged him to bring us some Krispy Cremes when he goes on his usual Thursday night grocery shopping. Best damn reheated to make them fresh again donuts I ever had.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

JAE, if I make it to D.C. again this year through work, I'm in.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

don't need to be a downer....but i need to vent....i have talked to mike and he has just made me physically sick....i feel so drained and just sick to my stomach....everything is about him....he is stressed cause he has to pay rent and can't save....hello get another job he won't for whatever reason....we still have a family phone plan and well he went over on the minutes and then procedes to tell me oh ya i also called Canada and i didn't time myself but i talked for like 25 mins. so that is extra money on the bill for next month as well...and why can't i get over everything...he thought this was a new year and i should just get over it all...and i said what get over everything that you have said and done to me over the past year and not be angry or upset about anything....and he thinks yes i should be able to get over everything....also when is he going to get his green card...i meaning me needs to fill out the 1-90 to send in...yet i called the senator and i am waiting to here back...well that isn't good enough....blah blah blah blah.....30 mins of how he is so stressed and how can i do this to him bring him here and then do this....

you know am i crazy....i would think that i am not...but maybe i am....i don't know anymore....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
don't need to be a downer....but i need to vent....i have talked to mike and he has just made me physically sick....i feel so drained and just sick to my stomach....everything is about him....he is stressed cause he has to pay rent and can't save....hello get another job he won't for whatever reason....we still have a family phone plan and well he went over on the minutes and then procedes to tell me oh ya i also called Canada and i didn't time myself but i talked for like 25 mins. so that is extra money on the bill for next month as well...and why can't i get over everything...he thought this was a new year and i should just get over it all...and i said what get over everything that you have said and done to me over the past year and not be angry or upset about anything....and he thinks yes i should be able to get over everything....also when is he going to get his green card...i meaning me needs to fill out the 1-90 to send in...yet i called the senator and i am waiting to here back...well that isn't good enough....blah blah blah blah.....30 mins of how he is so stressed and how can i do this to him bring him here and then do this....

you know am i crazy....i would think that i am not...but maybe i am....i don't know anymore....

Nanny, all I can is they want they're cake and eat it too..but oh well...u made ur bed lie in it..u get over it ...!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
don't need to be a downer....but i need to vent....i have talked to mike and he has just made me physically sick....i feel so drained and just sick to my stomach....everything is about him....he is stressed cause he has to pay rent and can't save....hello get another job he won't for whatever reason....we still have a family phone plan and well he went over on the minutes and then proceeds to tell me oh ya i also called Canada and i didn't time myself but i talked for like 25 mins. so that is extra money on the bill for next month as well...and why can't i get over everything...he thought this was a new year and i should just get over it all...and i said what get over everything that you have said and done to me over the past year and not be angry or upset about anything....and he thinks yes i should be able to get over everything....also when is he going to get his green card...i meaning me needs to fill out the 1-90 to send in...yet i called the senator and i am waiting to here back...well that isn't good enough....blah blah blah blah.....30 mins of how he is so stressed and how can i do this to him bring him here and then do this....

Shauna I don't have any idea what you are going through but you our in my thoughts and prayers. Have you guys tried counseling maybe that would help. I know they have plans here at the family center based on your income. One of my friends going through the same thing went and it helped. This is my 2 cents do whatever you need to do to make yourself happy and healthy. PM me if you ever need to talk. :luv:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Alright......where is everyone? I'm so bored today.

I'm watching Food Network "Extreme Cakes".....It's not good--craving cake. Thursday we were watching the top 10 donuts in the US. Half-way through, I called my landlord and begged him to bring us some Krispy Cremes when he goes on his usual Thursday night grocery shopping. Best damn reheated to make them fresh again donuts I ever had.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

JAE, if I make it to D.C. again this year through work, I'm in.

LOL!! We went to Krispy Creme for V-day for desert. Sounds like me this weekend bored because I get paid on Monday. Plus I don't want to clean. I wish I won the mega millions and could get someone to clean our house.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

I just watched some program about Jamaica on the travel channel. Now, I'm watching "The Church and the Poor", also focused on Jamaica. Something tells me I needed a little more JA focus this weekend. Or, it could just be another Tylenol 3 induced stupor!!!! I gotta tell you.....hearing The Our Father sung with a Raggae beat is pretty darn cool.

Nanny......he isn't going to change. You are optimistic, just like all of us would be. Deep down we always hope they will validate all the hopes and dreams we put into them. Sometimes it is possible for them to change. Other times, not so much.

my thoughts to you is to put up with what YOU are comfortable with. If he can't change some of his ways, then he isn't the man you thought he was, nor will he ever be. I know that you are probably sitting there second guessing yourself. Some of it, true, may be something you need to work on. Other things....well, everyone has their limits. Fight for what you believe in and the things you want. Life is short and you deserve everything you hope and pray for. Plus, you have someone else who is dependent on you. He seems to be only looking out for himself.

From the stories on here, I know everyone has been through something especially traumatic in our lives, some over and over again. And, we've survived with our heads held high and basically in one piece. Please talk it out either in public or via PM. There are many wonderful women on here who can give you some sound advice.

YOU DESERVE MORE.......He needs to get his head out of his butt and realize that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Timeline
On the hair topic - have any of you tried the Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner? My hair is fine but dry (WW here), so I need a leave in - I bought that on sale to try it, and it was way heavy for my hair - I gave it to my girl, who has kinda coarse hair that she usually twists - she loves the conditioner.

Different topic - anyone have any suggestions for a meeting point at MBJ? My next trip is my first of being picked up at the airport - and of travelling by myself to JA - I am a bit of an overcompulsive planner, and trying to figure out a spot - Right now I am panicking because I have a plane ticket and that's it, lol! I know things will be fine, but makes me nervous -

Hey Susy,

Maybe meet at the restaurant/bar as you come out of the airport...by the pick-up location...I think it's called Island Grill (someone correct me if I'm wrong!) As you walk out from inside the airport..where the cabbies are...the restaurant is to your right I believe.

That and the Texaco station are all I can think of...and the Texaco station is a likkle walk up from the Terminal exit!

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

Mi nevah know seh dem ave meeting place a di airport...mi always have fi push mi way out pass di crouwd and all the psssttttttttt and wahpon FATTIE fi git to mi ride. Only advice, be careful and only use TAXIS you can get at the STAND...

:lol::lol::lol: ...That's SOOOOOOO DYAM TRUE!!! That's why Ken doan play! He is there ON-TIME...INNA DEH FRONTA DEH MOB!! :lol::lol: Last time he got fresh wid wan a dem han said..."Ah fimi 'Fattie' yuh a try fi chat tuh...couldda neva!" Deh hole time em a hug hup pon mi han squeeze hup mi batty (Hate when em duh dat inna public) :lol::lol:

Gill

That's too funny :lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Oh Nans, no mine yah..like Gill would say, :this too shall pass. (L)(L)(F)(F):luv:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Jomo did u watch the Anthony Bourdan show on the Travel Channel. Where he is in Kingston. I love that show. Maybe because I love to travel. I have been blessed to travel a lot in my young life. I watch a lot of TV when I get home from work because of the little one. After being on my feet all day. I can't wait to go back to JA. It will be a little over a year when we go in July. It will be a little nerve racking flying alone with the little one.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.