Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ok now im checkin on the 380 you mention. Be right back again :)

The woman told her $80.00 visa and $300 for the I-864??????????

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know yall don't like puss but this is an accuarate picture of how I feel...juss doan mind da puss.

tgif.jpg

YARDIE,

I kid you not. That is how my hair looks right now. It got wet this morning when I fell under my truck :crying: and I came to work just like this.

(((Lawny))) Hush girl...I am sure you look fine. Are you feeling alright from the fall?

Thanks girl. I'm feeling okay. My elbows hurt, but mi BATTY big so, dat help mi a bit. Girl I went right under the truck. If it was a car I would have gotten stuck.

adding more yes he needs to go with all the tax info proof of relationship all that good stuff to the interview....if he shows up without it....he will get a blue slip...

That was what I understood.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know yall don't like puss but this is an accuarate picture of how I feel...juss doan mind da puss.

tgif.jpg

Mi nuh like puss eidah but mi had tuh laff at dis ere :lol:'im really look like doan F*** around wit mi cause mi cyaan tek nuh more!!!

:yes::lol::yes:

Dat is exactly wha deh look say :P

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok now im checkin on the 380 you mention. Be right back again :)

The woman told her $80.00 visa and $300 for the I-864??????????

ok forget the the i-864...that has NOTHING to do with the k-1....that is for the AOS....OR if she needs a co-sponser because she doesn't make enough...sometimes the embassy will ask for the i-864....but she doesn't need to pay extra for that....

Timeline

This link tells it all and has sub links for fees and things. I show the i-134 is needed. And then when u file AOS u do the 864

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/ty...types_2994.html

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Thanks. Ladies. I'll talk to her later. She's too upset right now.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

i would be upset too.....tell her to get rid of the lawyer....they are not doing her any good....and come on this site and she will get all the answers she needs!!!

I agree...Unfortunately she probably won't be able to get any money back...although I sure would try. They were totally giving her false information and not treating her well. I feel so bad for her. She is more than welcome to come here and we will help her.

i would be upset too.....tell her to get rid of the lawyer....they are not doing her any good....and come on this site and she will get all the answers she needs!!!

I've tried. I even showed her the print outs I have of this site. She asked me if the information can be trusted. I told her it's from a government website.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

jamie....how are you feeling today?

I've tried. I even showed her the print outs I have of this site. She asked me if the information can be trusted. I told her it's from a government website.

almost everyone uses print outs from this site....or she can go onto the gov't website and print out from there....either way if i were her...i would tell the lawyer where he can go...and forget about them......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good mawning Fam Happy Friday :dance::dance:

Welcome back Lita and Sunny. All this chat bout yaard has me ready to go right now... April cyaan come fast enuf fi mi yuh knoa :crying::crying:

I have a big surprise fe mi husband... It will be one year fram 'im left 'im yaard to come 'ere and his birthday is in April also. He nuh knoa ei yet but... He will celerate inna yaard :yes:

Since 'im nuh have vacation time until de summa time, I was going to go by myself in April, then we would go back together in August. What 'im doan knoa is mi haffi wan big secret :devil: Mi gwaan fe chat wit 'im boss dem han beg dem let 'im haffi likkle vacation. Mi ago buy deh tickets dem and nuh tell mi husband hanything huntil 2-3 days before ie time fi go :no: He gwan have a 1 year reunion wit 'im pickney dem and a b-day celebration all inna one. Bwoy 'im gwan be surprised fe tru!!

Nuh mi must tell yuh.... Mi nuh good at keeping suprise fe tuh lang :whistle: Dis 'ere gwan kill mi dead :lol: Mi ask 'im dis mawning fi buy mi wan ticket tuh yaard fe next month, 'im ask mi seh when yuh ago?? Mi seh April 15... 'im seh wha?? Yuh gwan pon mi B-day and lef mi ere alone?? Yuh Mad!!??

Shyne,

Tell im seh u ago di week before...den mi a u can party like a ROCK STAR

This will be such a sweet surprise. WOW a whole year has went by since he has seen JA, he will be ecstatic!!

Good luck keeping the secret, dang girl what will be your reason for going without him near his BDAY?? LOL

Originally I was going to go a week after after his b-day. He wasn't able to go because of work, but he wanted to send me. I've been going to JA every 3 - 4 months from 2005 - 07. I haven't been there since last April, so he knows that I'm about to crack any minute if I don't get to yaard and soon LoL!! But things have a way of working out... The job he had lost their contract in Jan. Now he is working for his friends company so I don't think I'll have to beg too much for him to be allowed to go on vacation for a week :no: I'll know by tomorrow ;)

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

jamie....how are you feeling today?

almost everyone uses print outs from this site....or she can go onto the gov't website and print out from there....either way if i were her...i would tell the lawyer where he can go...and forget about them......

Nanny,

I'll try and talk to her again. But she's too upset right now. I just walked by her cube and she's clearly upset. I know things are not going well with her, so when she came to me this morning and asked me about the Affidavit of Support and visa and she having to pay the lawyer more, I said something don't sound right. I asked her if she's sure that's what she was told. So, we called the attorney's office and got his assistant and for sure, that was what she told US. I had to lie and say she was my sister. Of course she wanted to know who I was. I didn't even bother to argue with her. ATTITUDE was all in her voice. I asked the assisstant TWICE is she was sure and she said yes, I'm reading the file notes and that's how the K-1 is PROCESSED (with ATTITUDE). When we asked for the attorney, she said he was not available. GO FIGURE!

Good mawning Fam Happy Friday :dance::dance:

Welcome back Lita and Sunny. All this chat bout yaard has me ready to go right now... April cyaan come fast enuf fi mi yuh knoa :crying::crying:

I have a big surprise fe mi husband... It will be one year fram 'im left 'im yaard to come 'ere and his birthday is in April also. He nuh knoa ei yet but... He will celerate inna yaard :yes:

Since 'im nuh have vacation time until de summa time, I was going to go by myself in April, then we would go back together in August. What 'im doan knoa is mi haffi wan big secret :devil: Mi gwaan fe chat wit 'im boss dem han beg dem let 'im haffi likkle vacation. Mi ago buy deh tickets dem and nuh tell mi husband hanything huntil 2-3 days before ie time fi go :no: He gwan have a 1 year reunion wit 'im pickney dem and a b-day celebration all inna one. Bwoy 'im gwan be surprised fe tru!!

Nuh mi must tell yuh.... Mi nuh good at keeping suprise fe tuh lang :whistle: Dis 'ere gwan kill mi dead :lol: Mi ask 'im dis mawning fi buy mi wan ticket tuh yaard fe next month, 'im ask mi seh when yuh ago?? Mi seh April 15... 'im seh wha?? Yuh gwan pon mi B-day and lef mi ere alone?? Yuh Mad!!??

Shyne,

Tell im seh u ago di week before...den mi a u can party like a ROCK STAR

This will be such a sweet surprise. WOW a whole year has went by since he has seen JA, he will be ecstatic!!

Good luck keeping the secret, dang girl what will be your reason for going without him near his BDAY?? LOL

Originally I was going to go a week after after his b-day. He wasn't able to go because of work, but he wanted to send me. I've been going to JA every 3 - 4 months from 2005 - 07. I haven't been there since last April, so he knows that I'm about to crack any minute if I don't get to yaard and soon LoL!! But things have a way of working out... The job he had lost their contract in Jan. Now he is working for his friends company so I don't think I'll have to beg too much for him to be allowed to go on vacation for a week :no: I'll know by tomorrow ;)

SHYNE,

How much di ticket dem a run u ...I paid $325 for mine on AJ.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Can someone please explain capture land to me in JA and how that works. Do you rent it until the govt comes in and divides it up

and if u are on it/have built on it already. You get first preference at purchase? Does this sound right?

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.