Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am feeling okay. Thanks for asking. Sore and a little loopy from the Tylenol #3. Sore as hell. I've only been able to sit here for short periods of time.

Andre,(God help us all) has been trying to "help" me.

I am missing you girls.

You want to tell him to leave u alone, don't u?? but if he wasn't trying to help u would be mad at him for that so leff him alone.

You speak the truth. Funny, isn't it?

He's been really sweet. I appreciate the efforts.

J-G, I'm glad to see you are doing well. You were in my thoughts yesterday.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am feeling okay. Thanks for asking. Sore and a little loopy from the Tylenol #3. Sore as hell. I've only been able to sit here for short periods of time.

I am missing you girls.

You want to tell him to leave u alone, don't u?? but if he wasn't trying to help u would be mad at him for that so leff him alone.

((((((( OFF TOIC))))))))

Hey All...just catching up on 2 days worth of posts! LOL Anyways just wanted to say I'm off to Ochi tomorrow! :dance::dance::dance:

Welcome back to Marlita & SunnyJA....Speedy Recovery JG.....and congrats to JALOVE on her mom making progress in her battle with cancer. Hope all is well for everyone and I'm sure I'll have lots of good stories to tell you when I get back from JA next week. Dave's dropping the DS230 off on the 26th so I'll keep you all posted! I'm also meeting up with Marvsgirl from VJ while she's down there too.

I'll have a drink (well many) for all of you while I'm at Margaritaville on Saturday! Pray I don't have to cuss dave out more than ONCE about getting to the embassy on time for his appointment :lol::lol::lol:

Love you all,

Tonisha (L)

I am missing you girls.

((((((( OFF TOIC))))))))

Hey All...just catching up on 2 days worth of posts! LOL Anyways just wanted to say I'm off to Ochi tomorrow! :dance::dance::dance:

Welcome back to Marlita & SunnyJA....Speedy Recovery JG.....and congrats to JALOVE on her mom making progress in her battle with cancer. Hope all is well for everyone and I'm sure I'll have lots of good stories to tell you when I get back from JA next week. Dave's dropping the DS230 off on the 26th so I'll keep you all posted! I'm also meeting up with Marvsgirl from VJ while she's down there too.

I'll have a drink (well many) for all of you while I'm at Margaritaville on Saturday! Pray I don't have to cuss dave out more than ONCE about getting to the embassy on time for his appointment :lol::lol::lol:

Love you all,

Tonisha (L)

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm a little late been laid up since earlier... and hubby was trying to put music on his MP3 :wacko: ....JG glad everything is on the up and up and ur on the road to recovery...

Classy ..a doan blame u..save that money..i'm jealous for sure

Lita hunny hush a so it go..time baby luv time..easier said dan done mi know but tek time get bad inna tings..

Sunny welcome back...

Ton mi wish mi did a go tuh..mi bex ..bad

ok...OF TOPIC..for all di momma's

KIMORA ASK TO DO #2 BUT SHE NOT BLASTED PEEING IN THE BLASTED POTTY OR BLINKING TOILET..IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS !!! OONUH HAVE NO ADVICE ??? MI NEED IT.. :angry:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
I'm a little late been laid up since earlier... and hubby was trying to put music on his MP3 :wacko: ....JG glad everything is on the up and up and ur on the road to recovery...

Lita hunny hush a so it go..time baby luv time..easier said dan done mi know but tek time get bad inna tings..

Sunny welcome back...

KIMORA ASK TO DO #2 BUT SHE NOT BLASTED PEEING IN THE BLASTED POTTY OR BLINKING TOILET..IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS !!! OONUH HAVE NO ADVICE ??? MI NEED IT.. :angry:

My girl...wah u a do up so late...mawnin same way. How old is she. Potty training is not easy, for some it may me. My son will be 5 in July and I attempted to train him when he was 16 months...that was a joke. I left him alone until he was ready. Funny thing is, I trained him while I was in Jamaica for 2 weeks. I think is was 2 then. See in Jamaica you can let your 2 year old run round naked inna u yard and no bady naw bada u...I left him with my sis to go to Negril for 2 days mi no know wah she do...when I came back he was doing it all by himself and telling everyone.

Just be patient and let her follow you to the bathroom. I remember when my son started to answer the phone would tell whoever is calling "MY MOMMY IN THE BATHROOM POOPING AND SHE GOING TO BE IN THERE LONG"...kids got to love them.

My son was given a (cho wah dem call it)...training potty or toilet...he use it as STORAGE :whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sunny welcome back...

like trelawney said just be patient with her!!! and try not to push her...because that will make her not ever want to go!!! what i did with the 2 sets of twins...we set up a sticker chart...and when they got so many they got to go do something or rent something that they wanted to do!!! and as they got the hang of it we increased the stickers to the point where they were just going by themselves and didn't need the stickers anymore.....it worked very well!!! do you use the pull ups with the little shapes in the front that disapear when they pee???? sometimes those help as well because they don't want the flower or heart to disapear.....bust of luck....

Timeline

Good mawning Fam Happy Friday :dance::dance:

Welcome back Lita and Sunny. All this chat bout yaard has me ready to go right now... April cyaan come fast enuf fi mi yuh knoa :crying::crying:

I have a big surprise fe mi husband... It will be one year fram 'im left 'im yaard to come 'ere and his birthday is in April also. He nuh knoa ei yet but... He will celerate inna yaard :yes:

Since 'im nuh have vacation time until de summa time, I was going to go by myself in April, then we would go back together in August. What 'im doan knoa is mi haffi wan big secret :devil: Mi gwaan fe chat wit 'im boss dem han beg dem let 'im haffi likkle vacation. Mi ago buy deh tickets dem and nuh tell mi husband hanything huntil 2-3 days before ie time fi go :no: He gwan have a 1 year reunion wit 'im pickney dem and a b-day celebration all inna one. Bwoy 'im gwan be surprised fe tru!!

Nuh mi must tell yuh.... Mi nuh good at keeping suprise fe tuh lang :whistle: Dis 'ere gwan kill mi dead :lol: Mi ask 'im dis mawning fi buy mi wan ticket tuh yaard fe next month, 'im ask mi seh when yuh ago?? Mi seh April 15... 'im seh wha?? Yuh gwan pon mi B-day and lef mi ere alone?? Yuh Mad!!??

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_WIqjj0WVA

this i found funny....i guess i have really nothing to do today :whistle:

:lol: Whats with the clap clap point point

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Good mawning Fam Happy Friday :dance::dance:

Welcome back Lita and Sunny. All this chat bout yaard has me ready to go right now... April cyaan come fast enuf fi mi yuh knoa :crying::crying:

I have a big surprise fe mi husband... It will be one year fram 'im left 'im yaard to come 'ere and his birthday is in April also. He nuh knoa ei yet but... He will celerate inna yaard :yes:

Since 'im nuh have vacation time until de summa time, I was going to go by myself in April, then we would go back together in August. What 'im doan knoa is mi haffi wan big secret :devil: Mi gwaan fe chat wit 'im boss dem han beg dem let 'im haffi likkle vacation. Mi ago buy deh tickets dem and nuh tell mi husband hanything huntil 2-3 days before ie time fi go :no: He gwan have a 1 year reunion wit 'im pickney dem and a b-day celebration all inna one. Bwoy 'im gwan be surprised fe tru!!

Nuh mi must tell yuh.... Mi nuh good at keeping suprise fe tuh lang :whistle: Dis 'ere gwan kill mi dead :lol: Mi ask 'im dis mawning fi buy mi wan ticket tuh yaard fe next month, 'im ask mi seh when yuh ago?? Mi seh April 15... 'im seh wha?? Yuh gwan pon mi B-day and lef mi ere alone?? Yuh Mad!!??

Shyne,

Tell im seh u ago di week before...den mi a u can party like a ROCK STAR

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hope everyone in the northeast made it too work ok, we got hit with a surprise snowstorm, this morning. it was supposed to hit tonight, but it hit very early this morning instead and is going to last until tomorrow morning. wish these weather men could get it right at least once.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Hope everyone in the northeast made it too work ok, we got hit with a surprise snowstorm, this morning. it was supposed to hit tonight, but it hit very early this morning instead and is going to last until tomorrow morning. wish these weather men could get it right at least once.

JENGS,

Please be careful. I fell this morning and ended up under my truck (don't ask). My neighbors had to pull me out. Had to go back in the house and change my clothes and I was wearing what I thought were good snow boots. My driveway is an icing ring. I'm made it to work, the streets were okay. People speeding like it was a regular day. So, be careful.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JENGS,

Please be careful. I fell this morning and ended up under my truck (don't ask). My neighbors had to pull me out. Had to go back in the house and change my clothes and I was wearing what I thought were good snow boots. My driveway is an icing ring. I'm made it to work, the streets were okay. People speeding like it was a regular day. So, be careful.

OMG, hope u are ok. i got up early this morning and shoveled. I drove like 10-15 miles/hr. the streets are BAD up here, it's supposed to turn into rain and then back to snow. it is going to be a big mess. I have to go back to the hospital this afternoon :crying: and i think i might take the train, not even a cab, after i drop the kids off.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Sunny welcome back...

My girl...wah u a do up so late...mawnin same way. How old is she. Potty training is not easy, for some it may me. My son will be 5 in July and I attempted to train him when he was 16 months...that was a joke. I left him alone until he was ready. Funny thing is, I trained him while I was in Jamaica for 2 weeks. I think is was 2 then. See in Jamaica you can let your 2 year old run round naked inna u yard and no bady naw bada u...I left him with my sis to go to Negril for 2 days mi no know wah she do...when I came back he was doing it all by himself and telling everyone.

Just be patient and let her follow you to the bathroom. I remember when my son started to answer the phone would tell whoever is calling "MY MOMMY IN THE BATHROOM POOPING AND SHE GOING TO BE IN THERE LONG"...kids got to love them.

My son was given a (cho wah dem call it)...training potty or toilet...he use it as STORAGE :whistle:

Thanks Lawny and nanny..she is 2 1/2...I tried when she was 18mths..gfiget it..left it alone...all of a sudden before she was 2 she always asked to do # 2 but she Will not ask to pee...i would love if something would work by time she is 3...

JENGS,

OMG, hope u are ok. i got up early this morning and shoveled. I drove like 10-15 miles/hr. the streets are BAD up here, it's supposed to turn into rain and then back to snow. it is going to be a big mess. I have to go back to the hospital this afternoon :crying: and i think i might take the train, not even a cab, after i drop the kids off.

Baxide Lawny how u batty ? u OK ?...Jengs ie start from bout 1 dis morning...mi get up to mi suprise fi si everthing covered in white..glad mi deh home tideh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.