Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
aaww thank you jamie....all i want is for her to be healthy....and i think she takes after mike....all she does is sleep.... :lol::lol: i feel she is going to be a very relaxed baby....

:lol:

You're welcome :luv: If she was a calm and relaxed baby that would be such a blessing for you :yes:

Can you believe my girl Alicia Keys is going on tour and she completely ignores the PNW?!? :o No Seattle or Vancouver stop. The closest is LA. Not cool :no:

a big blessing!!!!

maybe she will Washington later....let me ask this did she have some work done?? it looks like she did when i saw her preform at the Grammy's

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
aaww thank you jamie....all i want is for her to be healthy....and i think she takes after mike....all she does is sleep.... :lol::lol: i feel she is going to be a very relaxed baby....

You're welcome :luv: If she was a calm and relaxed baby that would be such a blessing for you :yes:

Can you believe my girl Alicia Keys is going on tour and she completely ignores the PNW?!? :o No Seattle or Vancouver stop. The closest is LA. Not cool :no:

a big blessing!!!!

maybe she will Washington later....let me ask this did she have some work done?? it looks like she did when i saw her preform at the Grammy's

I didn't hear about her having work done but I don't know for sure. What kind of work are you thinking?

Timeline

a big blessing!!!!

I didn't hear about her having work done but I don't know for sure. What kind of work are you thinking?

i was thinking it looked like it was her nose and something with her eyes/checks....she just looked different...maybe it was the makeup she was using?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So now I am curious so I did a google search...This is a quote from AK herself...

Would you ever have cosmetic surgery?

AK: No. But you can never say never because I don't need it right now. I don't believe there's any point in tampering with the perfect you.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...13/ai_n12897718

but there is tons of websites out there speculating that she did have some work done recently although nothing confirmed. I am thinking maybe it was just the makeup and her maturing/aging.

Timeline
So now I am curious so I did a google search...This is a quote from AK herself...

Would you ever have cosmetic surgery?

AK: No. But you can never say never because I don't need it right now. I don't believe there's any point in tampering with the perfect you.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...13/ai_n12897718

but there is tons of websites out there speculating that she did have some work done recently although nothing confirmed. I am thinking maybe it was just the makeup and her maturing/aging.

maybe it is the makeup....

Timeline

Hey Guys just checking in to say hello. Just wanted to give you guys an update. I received Mike's corrected DS-230 and pics and sent them off yesterday express mail with guaranteed delivery for today. I hope everthing is alright and soon I will hear case completed.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Guys just checking in to say hello. Just wanted to give you guys an update. I received Mike's corrected DS-230 and pics and sent them off yesterday express mail with guaranteed delivery for today. I hope everthing is alright and soon I will hear case completed.

Yeaaaa!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::dance: That's great news!! :dance: Everything crossed that you will be back on track soon!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Yeaaaa!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::dance: That's great news!! :dance: Everything crossed that you will be back on track soon!

Bless,

Gill

Thanks Gill, I surely do hope so and hope to be in your shoes soon (if dem can fit me size 10W) :lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello All,

Just getting back from JA seeing Ray and I'll be filing within the next couple of weeks. Had the time of my life. I hope you guy's are up for questions.... lol Congrats to all who have advanced in anyway. Welcome to the new baby/babies......

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Bless,

Gill

Thanks Gill, I surely do hope so and hope to be in your shoes soon (if dem can fit me size 10W) :lol::lol:

Perfect fit...that's my hoof size also! :lol::lol: It put you maybe 2.5 -3 weeks behind...that's not bad ATALL chica!! :thumbs:

Your time soon come!

Love ya,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Hello All,

Just getting back from JA seeing Ray and I'll be filing within the next couple of weeks. Had the time of my life. I hope you guy's are up for questions.... lol Congrats to all who have advanced in anyway. Welcome to the new baby/babies......

WELCOME BACK SONNY!!!!!! Hope you had a great time...sure does sound like it! So happy that you have decided to go ahead with filing! Good luck and don't forget...we are here to help ya...every step of the way :thumbs::luv: !

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
wow it got quiet in here all of a sudden :unsure:

I went to yoga, then step but it was canceled, so now I'm bord and hubby won't get off work for another two hours.

Brownie,

You a look fuh a next kindda wukhout! ;):lol::lol: ...no joke rooksing does burn hoff some MAD calories! Keep hup deh good work Chica!! :thumbs:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Other Timeline

I went to yoga, then step but it was canceled, so now I'm bord and hubby won't get off work for another two hours.

Brownie,

You a look fuh a next kindda wukhout! ;):lol::lol: ...no joke rooksing does burn hoff some MAD calories! Keep hup deh good work Chica!! :thumbs:

Gill

I know :devil: He won't come close to mi right now tho :thumbs::whistle: I'm tellin you I like to rooks just like de next, but mi luv mi breaks too :lol: I was in the same place yo :lol::lol: u were a few years ago thought I was never going to get enough..and as much as I luv it my man neva gets tyred :no:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Brownie,

Gill

I know :devil: He won't come close to mi right now tho :thumbs::whistle: I'm tellin you I like to rooks just like de next, but mi luv mi breaks too :lol: I was in the same place yo :lol::lol: u were a few years ago thought I was never going to get enough..and as much as I luv it my man neva gets tyred :no:

Hehehehehehehehehehe :devil::devil: ...I don't know about you and Hubby...but that's one thing I love about our age difference!! :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.