Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

ok i know this sounds crazy but i love when i call Jamaica and i can hear those bugs chirpin in the background i want to say they are crickets? or what is that makin that sound crickets are more annoying so it cant be them. It reminds me of JA when i hear it.

Bwaay when mi hear dem cicadas a sing, mi KNOW mi in Jamaica....lawd mi cyaa wait fi reach dung!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lita .....I WISH I WAS IN JAMAICA RIGHT NOW ..INSTEAD OF IN THIS HOUSE !!!! :wacko::blink:

I was just thinking about Lita :yes: When is she coming back? I sure hope she is living it up for all of us jealous peeps :dance::lol:

Bwoy ..mi no sure how long she staying but mi kow anytime in JA is great times...I WANNA BE THERE...I AHTE THE COLD !! :angry:

Suurrrrrrppppps- Gurl -yuh naah lie! One of my best friends went down yesterday for a wedding. She, Cupid (Ken) & wan a Ken's brethren link hup han went liming! When mi call deh whole lot a dem sound drunk as HECK han music blasting inna deh background! Mi haffi hask dem where yuh deh?

"Dead End Beach...a play some pool and listen some music!" Gurl, I wanted to BAWL :crying::crying::crying: I hate when heveryone else ah fulljoy dem self han mi wan leave hat home ah wuk! Suurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppsss! :angry:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok i know this sounds crazy but i love when i call Jamaica and i can hear those bugs chirpin in the background i want to say they are crickets? or what is that makin that sound crickets are more annoying so it cant be them. It reminds me of JA when i hear it.

Bwaay when mi hear dem cicadas a sing, mi KNOW mi in Jamaica....lawd mi cyaa wait fi reach dung!

:yes:

Mi shame fi admit dat mi buy one of dem cd's with all sorts of nature sounds. Mi lay back and listen to the cicadas and crickets and just dream. It reall does sound like JA.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Gang

I just wanted to pop in and report to you all that I'm the one who knows the infamous..."Mr Green Shirt". I've known him for a while now. I am NOT in any kind of a relationship with him. We are good friends.

I think any of us would report back to any of our friends if you saw a picture of her/him on a website. Keep in mind that his pic was posted on 2 websites. I don't think this makes me a lurker. I think it makes me a friend.

I don't mean to stir any thing up here. I just wanted to let you know that some people are not lurking. Some folks are no longer on the VJ journey. But they made friends along the way. I occasionally pop in from time to time to see how some of the OLD vets are doing.

One Love

Well, as a FRIEND, why not ask him if he makes it a habit of falling for tourists?

And you could ask him why he was so unhappy abut his pic being posted on websites if he is innocent?

Must admit, did take guts to admit you were the one carrying news to him.....

I would say hi to you too, but I'm not an OLD vet

You guys are funny! real funny. And who said he was unhappy about his pic being posted? And correct me if I'm wrong, but havent most of the relationships on here started because one of us visited Jamaica? And wouldn't that make many of us "tourists"? And Wouldnt that make most of the JA men guilty of falling for a "tourist"?

Hi to the newbies too!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lita .....I WISH I WAS IN JAMAICA RIGHT NOW ..INSTEAD OF IN THIS HOUSE !!!! :wacko::blink:

I was just thinking about Lita :yes: When is she coming back? I sure hope she is living it up for all of us jealous peeps :dance::lol:

Bwoy ..mi no sure how long she staying but mi kow anytime in JA is great times...I WANNA BE THERE...I AHTE THE COLD !! :angry:

Suurrrrrrppppps- Gurl -yuh naah lie! One of my best friends went down yesterday for a wedding. She, Cupid (Ken) & wan a Ken's brethren link hup han went liming! When mi call deh whole lot a dem sound drunk as HECK han music blasting inna deh background! Mi haffi hask dem where yuh deh?

"Dead End Beach...a play some pool and listen some music!" Gurl, I wanted to BAWL :crying::crying::crying: I hate when heveryone else ah fulljoy dem self han mi wan leave hat home ah wuk! Suurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppsss! :angry:

Gill

mi a tell yuh..Dem yah part a di country nah si mi fi much longer..mi cyan tek it no more !!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mi ave wan bettah Engy...when mi step outside ah Sangster and smell deh sweet sweet smell a Yard...mi knoa seh mi home! Ya'll knoa deh 'smell' (nooo not deh cook goose smell :lol:) Yard smell...all when yuh reach back ah deh states han unpack yuh clothes yuh can smell Yard inna dem! MI LOVE DAT SMELL YUH SEE!!!!!!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Well, Classychic said he called her mad.....I guess I assumed him being angry made him unhappy....

ONE tourist I think can be love, but a SUCCESSION of tourists, HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

Hi to you too!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Other Timeline

Gill

mi a tell yuh..Dem yah part a di country nah si mi fi much longer..mi cyan tek it no more !!!

When are you going back? Where are you and hubby from, where do you usually stay?

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Mi ave wan bettah Engy...when mi step outside ah Sangster and smell deh sweet sweet smell a Yard...mi knoa seh mi home! Ya'll knoa deh 'smell' (nooo not deh cook goose smell :lol:) Yard smell...all when yuh reach back ah deh states han unpack yuh clothes yuh can smell Yard inna dem! MI LOVE DAT SMELL YUH SEE!!!!!!

Gill

Oh my I am dying over here...sitting here at my desk I can TOTALLY remember the yard smell. I love that smell :yes: I didn't wash one sweater I wore over there for weeks just so I could keep the smell :lol:

Filed: Other Timeline

Gill

I do too :blush:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

English u a tourist ?..mi a no tourist...lets take a count fi all tourist...either way u can't play with people's emotions and think that's kool cause u wanna come to farrin...him cheating is kool ? him hanging out with all the "tourists" kool..please..mi new mi no want no "HI" I don't agree with any form of "slackness" di non-tourists should know what I mean..no matter if ur my FRIEND or not...

Hi Gang

I just wanted to pop in and report to you all that I'm the one who knows the infamous..."Mr Green Shirt". I've known him for a while now. I am NOT in any kind of a relationship with him. We are good friends.

I think any of us would report back to any of our friends if you saw a picture of her/him on a website. Keep in mind that his pic was posted on 2 websites. I don't think this makes me a lurker. I think it makes me a friend.

I don't mean to stir any thing up here. I just wanted to let you know that some people are not lurking. Some folks are no longer on the VJ journey. But they made friends along the way. I occasionally pop in from time to time to see how some of the OLD vets are doing.

One Love

Well, as a FRIEND, why not ask him if he makes it a habit of falling for tourists?

And you could ask him why he was so unhappy abut his pic being posted on websites if he is innocent?

You guys are funny! real funny. And who said he was unhappy about his pic being posted? And correct me if I'm wrong, but havent most of the relationships on here started because one of us visited Jamaica? And wouldn't that make many of us "tourists"? And Wouldnt that make most of the JA men guilty of falling for a "tourist"?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

:yes:

Mi shame fi admit dat mi buy one of dem cd's with all sorts of nature sounds. Mi lay back and listen to the cicadas and crickets and just dream. It reall does sound like JA.

Nice! ok when i move im paint up one room like murals of jamaica on the walls one with a beach and water the other with some tropica trees and hve my cicada CD playin lol its the smallest things about JA that make me appreciate it ! I see the water im happy, hear the Cicadas and just how the air smells so different from here.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Gang

One Love

No offense...but he said he was unhappy about his picture being posted. he called the person that posted it and asked her why she did it. If you want u can do a search on the person's name and look thru her posts if you are interested.

and really no offense - but I think we have more important things going on right now, than mr green shirt.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Ur right Jengs we do have more important things..but mi no like foolishness at all...

Look look..we have ole a 10 guests...mi yeye mus did a fool mi a ongly 6... :jest:

Edited by kimmykashi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
English u a tourist ?..mi a no tourist...lets take a count fi all tourist...either way u can't play with people's emotions and think that's kool cause u wanna come to farrin...him cheating is kool ? him hanging out with all the "tourists" kool..please..mi new mi no want no "HI" I don't agree with any form of "slackness" di non-tourists should know what I mean..no matter if ur my FRIEND or not...

Hi Gang

One Love

The majority of the relationships on here started with someone visting Jamaica. I did not say ALL of us. And nor did I say I agreed with his actions in any way, shape or form. And just because SHE said he was unhappy with the pic being posted you believe her? If you guys believe everything that is posted on the web then you are right....we do have more important things going here than Mr Green Shirt. Keep up the laughs ladies.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.