Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Hi Gang

I just wanted to pop in and report to you all that I'm the one who knows the infamous..."Mr Green Shirt". I've known him for a while now. I am NOT in any kind of a relationship with him. We are good friends.

I think any of us would report back to any of our friends if you saw a picture of her/him on a website. Keep in mind that his pic was posted on 2 websites. I don't think this makes me a lurker. I think it makes me a friend.

I don't mean to stir any thing up here. I just wanted to let you know that some people are not lurking. Some folks are no longer on the VJ journey. But they made friends along the way. I occasionally pop in from time to time to see how some of the OLD vets are doing.

One Love

Well, as a FRIEND, why not ask him if he makes it a habit of falling for tourists?

And you could ask him why he was so unhappy abut his pic being posted on websites if he is innocent?

Must admit, did take guts to admit you were the one carrying news to him.....

I would say hi to you too, but I'm not an OLD vet

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good news ladies!! i have to share i feel great!! Mommy got her her pet scan results today to see if the chemotherapy is working they said that her lymph nodes are shrinking and she may only need 6 treatments instead of 8! She is a trooper she is hangin in there! i admire her strength. They said there is a chance the cancer may return but for now things are looking great. God is good. Treatment 5 is next week. :dance:

77.gif That is fantastic news! :dance: I am so happy for Mom and your family!

Such a blessing (F)

Anyone good a baking? I want to replace the oil with applesauce, but I don't know how much to use?

Just did a search for u. I have tried before in some cake long ago i dont remember what kind but it was a long long time ago.

In recipes for baked goods that have a light, airy texture, replace eggs with an ... 1/4 cup of applesauce, canned pumpkin or squash, or pureed prunes check out this link also it tells u more http://www.wikihow.com/Replace-Eggs-in-Your-Cooking

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have to agree...MR GREEN SHIRT had the intentions of using the girl for papers...he put soo many bids in he couldn't afford exposure...maybe u should advice ur FRIEND to be honest in life..and things like this won't happen to him

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

I have to agree...MR GREEN SHIRT had the intentions of using the girl for papers...he put soo many bids in he couldn't afford exposure...maybe u should advice ur FRIEND to be honest in life..and things like this won't happen to him

Couldn't agree more.....Mi nuh si wah di big thing about him pic deh pan more dan one site, iffa did mi, all BILLBOARD deh up wid him name and pic pan it....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Anyone good a baking? I want to replace the oil with applesauce, but I don't know how much to use?

Just did a search for u. I have tried before in some cake long ago i dont remember what kind but it was a long long time ago.

In recipes for baked goods that have a light, airy texture, replace eggs with an ... 1/4 cup of applesauce, canned pumpkin or squash, or pureed prunes check out this link also it tells u more http://www.wikihow.com/Replace-Eggs-in-Your-Cooking

Check out this LINK

Low fat recipe substitutions...a very great website.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lita .....I WISH I WAS IN JAMAICA RIGHT NOW ..INSTEAD OF IN THIS HOUSE !!!! :wacko::blink:

Kimmi I wish I was too.

Was speaking to my cousin this morning and I had him on speaker phone and my boss comes into my office, you could hear the ROSTER crowing in the background

:lol::lol::lol: ...Just deh oddah deh Ken call mi Hearly inna deh mawning han I could hear deh roster!! I was like 'GOOD MAWNING MISTA ROSTER HOW ARE YOU TIDDEH!!!?" :luv::blink: I was so excited to hear em...deh sounds of home! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ken was like mi a guh git wan rock stone han fling pon em...if em doan SHUT MI RASSCLAAT HUP!!!! Cho! :angry: A chat bout..."Mawning Roster...Evening Foul fuh mi supper if em nuh tap em noise!" :lol::lol::lol:

Needless to say he couldn't relate to my joy! :lol::lol:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good news ladies!! i have to share i feel great!! Mommy got her her pet scan results today to see if the chemotherapy is working they said that her lymph nodes are shrinking and she may only need 6 treatments instead of 8! She is a trooper she is hangin in there! i admire her strength. They said there is a chance the cancer may return but for now things are looking great. God is good. Treatment 5 is next week. :dance:

great news indeed!!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Praise the Lord!!! I pray for her continued and complete healing..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lita .....I WISH I WAS IN JAMAICA RIGHT NOW ..INSTEAD OF IN THIS HOUSE !!!! :wacko::blink:

Kimmi I wish I was too.

Was speaking to my cousin this morning and I had him on speaker phone and my boss comes into my office, you could hear the ROSTER crowing in the background.

stop it, sound like when i'm speaking to mr jengles..yesterday morning my man had the real nerve to say to me, i missed your call because i was outside roasting breadfruit, i just came in to turn the ackee and saltfish...all i could say was were is mines?

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Kimmi I wish I was too.

Was speaking to my cousin this morning and I had him on speaker phone and my boss comes into my office, you could hear the ROSTER crowing in the background

:lol::lol::lol: ...Just deh oddah deh Ken call mi Hearly inna deh mawning han I could hear deh roster!! I was like 'GOOD MAWNING MISTA ROSTER HOW ARE YOU TIDDEH!!!?" :luv::blink: I was so excited to hear em...deh sounds of home! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ken was like mi a guh git wan rock stone han fling pon em...if em doan SHUT MI RASSCLAAT HUP!!!! Cho! :angry: A chat bout..."Mawning Roster...Evening Foul fuh mi supper if em nuh tap em noise!" :lol::lol::lol:

Gill

Bwoy Gilly mi feel yuh joy :yes: I miss all the sounds...rooster, someone having a party miles away but you can hear it like its in your yard :lol: , croaking lizard, horns blowing, people yelling, all the music all over the place...awwww...mi sad now :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:dance: Chica...that is such wonderful news!!!! :dance: Congrats to Mom and your whole Fam!! As ALWAYS you are in our prayers for continued blessings!!

Love you,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Other Timeline

Such a blessing (F)

Ok thank! I thought I could replace the oil with apple sauce. It's in the oven now. I didn't use oil or the butter the reciepe called for. I hope it comes out alright.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmi I wish I was too.

Gill

HA! dat rooster betta quiet him mout fa him end up on di plate next ta di peas an rice!!!

Timeline

ok i know this sounds crazy but i love when i call Jamaica and i can hear those bugs chirpin in the background i want to say they are crickets? or what is that makin that sound crickets are more annoying so it cant be them. It reminds me of JA when i hear it.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Other Timeline

Check out this LINK

Low fat recipe substitutions...a very great website.

Thanks found it!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.