Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
TOTALLY off topic...my brains are fried now.......I have a question.

For those of you who CREAM/PERM/RELAXER unu head...how long do you wait before getting a touch-up.

about 6 weeks..

I used to be able to go almost 6 months...now I'm down to every 3 months! Lawd, it need hit rightya now! I was think if I should do it before I go down or after! Because seriously, when I get it permed I look like a wet dog for a month (SOOOO FLAT)before it gets some body back! Plus, I sweat...so I am not even THINKING about trying to wear it straight for the interview!

Lawd WHY is OUR hair such a trial!!!? :angry:

Bless,

Gill

sounds like mi, what stregnth are u using. careful, cause we tend to get our hair overprocessed.

Olive Oil Brand...regular... :unsure:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ahahaha...JENGS..mi memba di song...woiieeeee....mi a ded....I bet she neva only wan run she did wan fly....blasted ediat

Den ..we affi get tru dis EX and PASSPORT again..u can get u pickney dem passport....

Gurl.....He call his sef punishing me :blink: I can get it for my daughter...she just turn 14. I need his permission/ signature for the other two who are much younger :blush: His parents are planning on taking them on a cruise in Dec. all ready paid for....I'd like to see him not sign for the passports now...dumb rass!!

ooops..sounds like he's going to have to come up off that signature wheather he wants to or not

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Other Timeline
hahahaaa...bwoy mi woulda get my pickney dem passport yuh know...fly high ar fly low...dem live wid mi and cause him a bi selfish....kissteet...MEN :angry:

Yep..so sad when the children have to suffer. He keep a lot of ####### when I leave them. But won't dare help mi so that I can tek them with me. All #### gone hit the fan if they don't have passports come Dec. I can't wait :devil: I called this morning asking when he could met, he seh he haf ti call mi back :blink: That' he's been saying for the past year and never calls back. His mother asked me the other day about when i was going to get them. I seh when ever your son decides to come with.

Brownie,

It's not a MUST dat yuh HAFFI git his signature yuh knoa! I tried the legit way wid my two boys han dem faddah! But b/c his rass never left the country except when when we went to the Bahamas...he didn't want to give my boys the opportunity either! Dyam eediat crab! Suh...mi call em hask em fuh sign nuff times...afta deh fifth time I filled out that I have attempted to contact Mr. J. and have had no success. I have no idea where he is and just sign the part of their application that stated that!

End of story! I seriously have no patience for foolishness...hit jus bun em cause my boys were going to JA. before him...He is what I call a Jafakecan. Talked ish bout Yardies all deh time...but furst ting outta em mouth was 'Bumba and my wife is Jamaican...' He ALWAYS wanted to go to JA...so that his son's were able to do it TWICE jus bun em!

Na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I'm lovin' it!! :devil::devil:

Gill

You know what..... I'm going to try doing it with out him and see what happens. He can be such an ###..I can see him calling the police or somebody to report me. :angry:

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
Good Morning (F) Feels like it is Wednesday but it is Thursday :dance: I need a weekend bad.

Bless,

Gill

I live by micros :thumbs: I really need to do sumting different tho:wacko:

I would love to have hair that I could actually do something with. My hair is thin, fine and frizzy and I hate it!!! All I can do is wear it up and in a bun. Even a ponytail looks a mess with it all crazy and frizzy. I would get my hair done in twists or corn rows in JA and loved it. Unfortunately to get it done here is mad expensive plus I get way to many looks.

Jams, I saw a picture of you in the Yahoo photo book with twists...they look so nice! I waer my hair in a ponytail EVERYDAY!! Until, my hair line started to look like Susan Taylor (from Essence)!! Than's when I cut them into bangs...then I looked like a fat, brown, Portia Simpson Miller...moral of the story...I am NEVER blood cleat happy wid my hair! So now it back into a ponytail with bangs...hot dyam mess!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

For those of you who CREAM/PERM/RELAXER unu head...how long do you wait before getting a touch-up.

about 6 weeks..

I used to be able to go almost 6 months...now I'm down to every 3 months! Lawd, it need hit rightya now! I was think if I should do it before I go down or after! Because seriously, when I get it permed I look like a wet dog for a month (SOOOO FLAT)before it gets some body back! Plus, I sweat...so I am not even THINKING about trying to wear it straight for the interview!

Bless,

Gill

sounds like mi, what stregnth are u using. careful, cause we tend to get our hair overprocessed.

Gill

try mild and have them work it in.

Timeline
hahahaaa...bwoy mi woulda get my pickney dem passport yuh know...fly high ar fly low...dem live wid mi and cause him a bi selfish....kissteet...MEN :angry:

Yep..so sad when the children have to suffer. He keep a lot of ####### when I leave them. But won't dare help mi so that I can tek them with me. All #### gone hit the fan if they don't have passports come Dec. I can't wait :devil: I called this morning asking when he could met, he seh he haf ti call mi back :blink: That' he's been saying for the past year and never calls back. His mother asked me the other day about when i was going to get them. I seh when ever your son decides to come with.

Brownie,

It's not a MUST dat yuh HAFFI git his signature yuh knoa! I tried the legit way wid my two boys han dem faddah! But b/c his rass never left the country except when when we went to the Bahamas...he didn't want to give my boys the opportunity either! Dyam eediat crab! Suh...mi call em hask em fuh sign nuff times...afta deh fifth time I filled out that I have attempted to contact Mr. J. and have had no success. I have no idea where he is and just sign the part of their application that stated that!

End of story! I seriously have no patience for foolishness...hit jus bun em cause my boys were going to JA. before him...He is what I call a Jafakecan. Talked ish bout Yardies all deh time...but furst ting outta em mouth was 'Bumba and my wife is Jamaican...' He ALWAYS wanted to go to JA...so that his son's were able to do it TWICE jus bun em!

Na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I'm lovin' it!! :devil::devil:

Gill

You know what..... I'm going to try doing it with out him and see what happens. He can be such an ###..I can see him calling the police or somebody to report me. :angry:

Yes gurl, Em cyan't do yuh nuttin'. Yuh ave a round trip tkt fuh deh pickney dem...yuh nuh sell yuh house! They main reason for this is for parents that pack hup han gwaan wid deh pickney dem...never to be seen from again!

Surrrrrrrrrps...I wish jackhass wouldda try fi tell mi sittin' bout dem passport! Mi wouldda seh officer hask em fuh mi where is my $20,000 em owe mi in child support!? Puh-lease...tek weh yuhself hold Bwoy!! Bwoy deh Babylon tek yuh weh fuh mi!!! :lol::lol:

Gill

about 6 weeks..

Bless,

Gill

Gill

Will do Chica...that's a good idea!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

6-8 weeks depending on your hair texture.

Personally, I do mine every three months or so. ;);)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Surrrrrrrrrps...I wish jackhass wouldda try fi tell mi sittin' bout dem passport! Mi wouldda seh officer hask em fuh mi where is my $20,000 em owe mi in child support!? Puh-lease...tek weh yuhself hold Bwoy!! Bwoy deh Babylon tek yuh weh fuh mi!!! :lol::lol:

Gill

I know that's right. I worked overtime processing passport applications last summer so I was able to get my friends and family passports processed quickly. WHY did my daughter's father ask me to help him get a passport? 1) I don't like him 2) he can't afford to pay his child support but he's going on a trip :angry:

Some men are so stupid.

Timeline

Gill

I know that's right. I worked overtime processing passport applications last summer so I was able to get my friends and family passports processed quickly. WHY did my daughter's father ask me to help him get a passport? 1) I don't like him 2) he can't afford to pay his child support but he's going on a trip :angry:

Some men are so stupid.

but if he owes a certain amount then he won't get the passport.

Timeline

Gill

Some men are so stupid.

I know....that makes it worse. Why would I jeopardize my job to help him out??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

about 6 weeks..

Bless,

Gill

Gill

i use the mild too.. the botanicals is really good

Timeline

Gill

Some men are so stupid.

exactly, and if the passport was anywhere near u, u might be tempted to flag it for child support.

Timeline

Good news ladies!! i have to share i feel great!! Mommy got her her pet scan results today to see if the chemotherapy is working they said that her lymph nodes are shrinking and she may only need 6 treatments instead of 8! She is a trooper she is hangin in there! i admire her strength. They said there is a chance the cancer may return but for now things are looking great. God is good. Treatment 5 is next week. :dance:

Edited by JALOVE

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill

Some men are so stupid.

exactly, and if the passport was anywhere near u, u might be tempted to flag it for child support.

ahhahaa :lol::lol: i know dats right

Good news ladies!! i have to share i feel great!! Mommy had her pet scan today to see if the chemotherapy is working they said that her lymph nodes are shrinking and she may only need 6 treatments instead of 8! She is a trooper she is hangin in there! i admire her strength. They said there is a chance the cancer may return but for now things are looking great. God is good. Treatment 5 is next week. :dance:

Kim..OMG that is really wonderful news...we'll deal with IT IF it come back...but for right now lets get mommy back to being MOm...that is such a blessing I know the toll it has been taking on u guys and it's really great to have some FANTASTIC news !!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.