Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I will pray with you all for Gods Complete Will, and peace in our lives. I enjoy my yardie fam here on vj. I pray for a hedge of protection around you all and your families and all that concerns you.

In Jesus Name

Health and Wellness Always!!!

Beautifully said Ty...thank you so much!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

HI GUYS... DOES THIS MEAN NO IN PERSON INTERVIEW???? IF ITS GOIN TO CALI WILL THEY SEND IT TO NEWARK OR IF ONCE XFERD NO MORE XFERS...

??

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC0XXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On February 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Congrats Chica!!!! I'm so happy for you...cyan't answer none of yuh question dem...but you'll be able to answer mine (when...(mek dat) ...IF mi reach dissa part!!!! :lol::lol::lol: )

Congrats to you again...I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (L)(L)(L)(L) ,

Gill

:) thanks i sure will lol im make notes for u now so i can email them when done hahah u sure keep my spirits up you know i be goin thru alot! pray for me !!!! i need it!!!

ALWAYS CHICA!!!!

Love ya,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Gil..

I see you are a Barack Obama supporter.. he was here in Dallas today. I couldn't get off from work, but I heard the energy was CRAZY. A friend told me the diversity that was in the place was a sight to see, just as he states, he has supporters from every end of the spectrum, rich/poor, young/old and of course ALL races...Just a beautiful thing to have seen I can imagine...

So pissed right now.....sent off my AOS package on the 1st of Feb, STILL no sign of NOAs or check cashing :(

Everyone in the Feb filers thread has theirs, some even have biometrics appointment.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline

Mawnin Ladies...

My cousin sends a lot of love and appreciation to ALL OF YOU. Last night I spoke to her for 2 hours. I spoke to her I gave her my ID and told her to log on this this site and check out what was said. She said she cried and laughed and cried some more. The guest that were also in the internet room at the hotel were asking her is she was okay. I told her to add comments if she wanted to, but she choose to just read and take in what was written. I thought she was going to be upset that I gave so much information, but she said I should have given ya'll the LONG version of the story, but I told her (that would take me all day to type).

Her main concern was the if he could proceed without her. She said we need to all LINK up either in DC or NY or Phili...somewhere close. Not sure where most of ya'll live. She's in the hotel industry so, setting up something like that would be a breeze. I still can't convince her to log on. She's hates Jamaica Grande (horrible customer service and her room was not cleaned), she's checking out today and going to the RIU in Ocho for the next 2 days. I told her to go to the RIU in the first place. Absoulutely beautiful, but too DAMN expensive.

She is going to sell the house. Someone called her at 4:30 yesterday from the U.S. citizenship division in Kingston. The lady was EXTREMELY nice. She wanted to know if she was okay, if she needed further assistance and if she had her passport in her possession. This lady was following up from a earlier call that was placed to the consulate's office in montego bay.

Jamaica Grande charge you $18 to use the internet for 15 minitues...ROBERRY........

N'E ways, Latahs....

Gill, she read your comment about seeing him if he showed for the interview, she said she had to get up and walk around because her stomach was in CRAMPS from laughing.

Thanks for all the support ladies...I hope to meet ya'll one day. I would be lost without you all.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I love the location of Jamaica Grande and their ackee and saltfish, I told one of my co-workers about RIU, yesterday, he wants to go in May. If RIU was in town, I would be all set.

Glad your cousin was able to log on and see that we had her back. I am a little confused about one thing, her house is in Montego Bay or Ochi?? I thought the drama happened in Mo Bay, but I see she's staying in Ochi. I so want to be there right now. that is where mr jengles is.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

I love the location of Jamaica Grande and their ackee and saltfish, I told one of my co-workers about RIU, yesterday, he wants to go in May. If RIU was in town, I would be all set.

Glad your cousin was able to log on and see that we had her back. I am a little confused about one thing, her house is in Montego Bay or Ochi?? I thought the drama happened in Mo Bay, but I see she's staying in Ochi. I so want to be there right now. that is where mr jengles is.

Hey my girl...mawnin

My cousin had her house built last year in Coral Gardens Montego Bay. It's a beautiful area. The community is set on a hill and you can see a lot of the northcoast water. It's breathtaking. She went to Ochi to get away from the madness yesterday and she didn't want to stay with family so that's why she checked into a hotel. I stayed 10 days at the RIU and I loved it...was a little bored, but we made it fun. I even got on stage and showed the EUROPEANS how to DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT and how to do the DUTTY WHINE...that was after 3 glasses of HYPNOTICA..(don't ask me what the heck they put in that drink and a hit of a drink call HOUSEWIFE....

I want to go to the one in Negril in April...have to see how the FUNDS are. I love their customer service and the rooms are beautiful. Tell you co-worker to go, will not be disappointed. One more thing, you will never go HUNGRY there or run out of food...FOOD and LIQUOR 24/7

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good afternoon all, this situation here has me speechless..Like ya'll said, not only is dude wrong 100% but what was his girlfriend thinking?? You know this is another woman's house you living in and your man is going to go be with HER in the US, so you and your new baby is pretty much homeless. yuh tink ya gwaan stay in di yaad and ya man visit ya hevery tree monts from farrin?!? And then you foolish enough to talk noise to the woman who house your pregnant RASS been living in!!!! Chat bout ie cosponsor?? Be happy di cousin spare di pickney and naa bop ya pon ya headtop ediat gyal!!

You see it. Seems unreal. It's oo sad. I'm so glad she found is pretty bwoy rass out. I'm speechless as well and pissed all the same. Got the never to talk SHYT in sombobbi elses Shyt :blink::wacko: I don't know what I would have done, surely I'd ave lost it, Thank goodness is was pregnant cause mi ah try fi kill har too. gain some some bloodcl## class why don't you. :angry:

Yuh Dyam right Brownie!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

I stayed at the Riu last Jan. I couldn't enjoy it to the fullest, because I was pregnant. I really liked the in room fridges but couldn't enjoy the liquor...I could see it being boring though even though it is beautiful, the Riu had this shrimp spread one night, i was just like wow, I like the grande cause u since you are right in town, u can just walk to Amnesia and Margaritaville, or just go down by the clock and just sit and people watch. Okay, I hear her.

Timeline
Good afternoon all, this situation here has me speechless..Like ya'll said, not only is dude wrong 100% but what was his girlfriend thinking?? You know this is another woman's house you living in and your man is going to go be with HER in the US, so you and your new baby is pretty much homeless. yuh tink ya gwaan stay in di yaad and ya man visit ya hevery tree monts from farrin?!? And then you foolish enough to talk noise to the woman who house your pregnant RASS been living in!!!! Chat bout ie cosponsor?? Be happy di cousin spare di pickney and naa bop ya pon ya headtop ediat gyal!!

You see it. Seems unreal. It's oo sad. I'm so glad she found is pretty bwoy rass out. I'm speechless as well and pissed all the same. Got the never to talk SHYT in sombobbi elses Shyt :blink::wacko: I don't know what I would have done, surely I'd ave lost it, Thank goodness is was pregnant cause mi ah try fi kill har too. gain some some bloodcl## class why don't you. :angry:

Yuh Dyam right Brownie!

but don't ya'll see that she did, she moved up in the world, she get nice house to stay in, somebady is paying her bills, she couldn't want anything more. but a good tump

Timeline
Hey Gil..

I see you are a Barack Obama supporter.. he was here in Dallas today. I couldn't get off from work, but I heard the energy was CRAZY. A friend told me the diversity that was in the place was a sight to see, just as he states, he has supporters from every end of the spectrum, rich/poor, young/old and of course ALL races...Just a beautiful thing to have seen I can imagine...

WOOOO-HOOO!!!! Yes Quani!!! Mi see Obama feva a cyatch on inna Texas!!! It's not like I dislike Hillary. As a matter of fact she pretty much had my vote up til mid- January. I just think we need a unifier (sp?) right now and she is not that! I am sick of Red State/Blue State foolishness because NO state is winning! Analysts say We are about to go into one of the biggest recessions our nation has seen in 40 years! Personally, I think we already are in one!

I need someone that is gonna figure out how to fix our broken economy, educational system, foreign affairs policy etc. I just thing Barack has the best shot of doing that! We can't do that if the Republicans in congress are going to be blocking us every step of the way! We need them to fix this mess!

If you get a chance you should try to hear him speak...the vibes in the place are just so positive and uplifting! I have been a fanatic Dem for years...working campaigns, knocking on doors, voter registration drives, gone to a lot of rallies...this man was TOTALLY different!

Bless-ed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Yuh Dyam right Brownie!

but don't ya'll see that she did, she moved up in the world, she get nice house to stay in, somebady is paying her bills, she couldn't want anything more. but a good tump

Jengs,

My I'm laughing out loud and my co-workers think I'm CRAZY

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Yuh Dyam right Brownie!

:lol::lol::lol: ...mi seh deh part dat hurt mi is...she nuh feel nuh way fi siddung inna nex ooman house!! :huh::blink: Bwoy, em buddy good suh...til hit ton yuh fool!?!?! :wacko: Den fi hall a bring har pickney dem fi live inna deh home! No suh! She mad fuh real!

I don't blame Lawny's cousin fuh selling it! Honestly, it would hold nothing but bad vibes for me! She need fi git riddah every!bloodclaat ting! Git riddah em...deh house...deh visa application...hevery claating ting!

Lawny, when yuh git a chance please give mi em name...cause mi ears a guh be pon ####### dat mawning! I told Ken about deh appens last night...Em tell mi seh one ah em brethren back in Greenwood tell Em sittin a gwaan on suh inna Coral Gardens yesterday Mawning! Em tink hit was lie em brethren a tell em! Cause em coulddna believe henny man couldda DAT fool and nasty! :huh::huh::no::no: ...No clue....what nasty dutty dawgs some men can be!

Lawny Cousin...mi dear PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DRY YOUR TEARS!!!! TO G-D BE THE GLORY!!!! Yeah see how he loves you! My love, C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E!!!! Mi knoa yuh did spend plenty money pon dissa CLAAT!!! But Sistren, dem tings deh is nothing!!! Yuh cyan wuk dat back!! What wouldda hard fi git back is your life. sanity and happiness. After dis clown reach pon US shores!!! Sweetheart, trust me...I knoa yuh don't see hit now...BUT THIS IS TRULY A BLESSING!!!!!! You are truly a child of his favor!

Bless-ed love to you always,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Yuh Dyam right Brownie!

:lol::lol::lol: ...mi seh deh part dat hurt mi is...she nuh feel nuh way fi siddung inna nex ooman house!! :huh::blink: Bwoy, em buddy good suh...til hit ton yuh fool!?!?! :wacko: Den fi hall a bring har pickney dem fi live inna deh home! No suh! She mad fuh real!

I don't blame Lawny's cousin fuh selling it! Honestly, it would hold nothing but bad vibes for me! She need fi git riddah every!bloodclaat ting! Git riddah em...deh house...deh visa application...hevery claating ting!

Lawny, when yuh git a chance please give mi em name...cause mi ears a guh be pon ####### dat mawning! I told Ken about deh appens last night...Em tell mi seh one ah em brethren back in Greenwood tell Em sittin a gwaan on suh inna Coral Gardens yesterday Mawning! Em tink hit was lie em brethren a tell em! Cause em coulddna believe henny man couldda DAT fool and nasty! :huh::huh::no::no: ...No clue....what nasty dutty dawgs some men can be!

Lawny Cousin...mi dear PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DRY YOUR TEARS!!!! TO G-D BE THE GLORY!!!! Yeah see how he loves you! My love, C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E!!!! Mi knoa yuh did spend plenty money pon dissa CLAAT!!! But Sistren, dem tings deh is nothing!!! Yuh cyan wuk dat back!! What wouldda hard fi git back is your life. sanity and happiness. After dis clown reach pon US shores!!! Sweetheart, trust me...I knoa yuh don't see hit now...BUT THIS IS TRULY A BLESSING!!!!!! You are truly a child of his favor!

Bless-ed love to you always,

Gill

Gill,

My cousin is a grown woman...a lot older than me, so you know this was very embrassing for her. She was trying to keep it quiet, but when she returned to the house and the two of them was there it just turned into a disaster. She said if he knife had dropped to the side of the fridge, he would have been stabbed in his belly and she would have been charged with assault, but it just scrape his skin on his hand. My cousins stayed at the house last night and her sons are coming to stay there for the weekend. They're officers in Kingston, so I dear her EX to go back to the house. I'll PM you his real name...Coral Gardens big, but you know how word spread and news spread quick in Jamaica. His nickname is Mr. Mention(need I say more)..some call him Pretty or INDIAN. Tell Ken, yes, men can be so damn foolish, same some women can be just as foolish. Mi naw mek no BUDDY tun mi inna ediat. My poor fiance said my cousin is a good woman. She tried to handle it with some kind of grace, but it's so much one person can take.

My fiance said during the incident at the house yesteray morning she didn't cry once...not once in his presence. He told her if it was some other Jamaican woman, they don't care if the other woman pregnant...dem wouda kick her rass down the flight of stairs in front of the house, run down and kick her some more. Then dem wouda go aftah di man and cut up im clatt.

Gill, check this out...yesterday morning my cousin ex a dash wud pon my fiance, bout im a informer...my fiance tell im fi go suck imself dutty bc'self...see my fiance would him at the club all the time....way before he every met me. Everybody know disyah man. My fiance would see him in Pier 1 or the Ville surrounded by women. Like my cousin said, she knew something was wrong from November last year, but she wanted confirmation. When she came back for the rebel salute, she was kind of suspicious, but she had so much fun she let it pass.

I see my baby in 47 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! Unu might feel the EARTH'QUAKE/RUMBLE :blush: I'm so bad.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.