Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jengles.....just curious....mike is always losing things and if he were to travel to JA i am so afraid he would loss his passport...just wondering how your hubby was able to get the travel document and then allowed into JA??? i thought you had to apply for a travel document???

He went to the consulate with a police report stating he lost the passport..at that time me belived he lost it in the house..and a jamaican drivers liscence, he also had to show the liscence at the airport. this is a seperate document from the advance parole. this document lets him into J.A. but not back into the U.S.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jengles.....just curious....mike is always losing things and if he were to travel to JA i am so afraid he would loss his passport...just wondering how your hubby was able to get the travel document and then allowed into JA??? i thought you had to apply for a travel document???

He went to the consulate with a police report stating he lost the passport..at that time me belived he lost it in the house..and a jamaican drivers liscence, he also had to show the liscence at the airport. this is a seperate document from the advance parole. this document lets him into J.A. but not back into the U.S.

thanks for clearing that up...mike has these tendencies to loose things...i guess he is absent minded sometimes....so i was just wondering what mr.jengles had to do.....hope he is able to get his passport and get back soon!!!

Timeline

Mr. Jengles has a K-3 (multi entry) visa. He didn't have to apply for an AP. Jengles will correct me if I'm wrong.

yes he does, but he lost his passport, so Nanny is talking about the travel document he recieved from the jamaican consulate to enter J.A.

Timeline

Lawny,

your cousin probably put a lot of hard work into the house. Mek mi reserve comment until later...the poor woman is in shock right now. tell her to have fun for me tonite.

Filed: Other Timeline
Yardie Wife............As far as the lifting of conditions.......have you applied for it? If not, I would file for divorce and let him figure out how he's going to lift his own conditions. He is eligible all on his own. He just has to prove the marriage was (oh I forget the word), you know, on the up and up, from the beginning. I would give him some of the paperwork he needs to file like tax return info. or whatever, since you mentioned before he has never wanted to learn how to take care of all that stuff. Anyhow, I'd give him copies of some of the paperwork he needed; but I wouldn't do any of the file work. Tell him to look up the local office, call and make an appointment or whatever, and let them help him figure out what he needs to do. I would not go out of my way to help him. If he wants to stay, he'll figure it out. If not, not your problem.

Please do not stress over him and this anymore. You have done plenty.

I have always admired your patience and grace. You are a really special person. Keep your chin up!

Thanks :) Well he will be getting help from our little duppy guest :no: Let's just say that THE MINUTE he left the counseling office he must have gone to see them because I was informed this morning that they printed the forms for him. Really shows where his mind was after hearing that he was getting a divorce.

don't even worry about dem bad minded f$#@, they should pay attention to their own relationship, instead of minding yours, but don't worry because u don't know what goes on behind close doors...dem ah mind u business when is dem Sh!t stinking....it alright though....u should post the name of your divorce lawyer when u get one and tell di duppy dem fi write it down...becuase dem will need it....

To Yardie's DUPPY....U READING THIS ?????? GOOD!!!!!! JUST LIKE U IS DUPPY FOR SHE, SOMEONE WILL BE DUPPY FOR U, GOT THAT.....GOOD

You nah easy atall...you got me ROTFLMAO!!! :thumbs:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Yardie Wife............As far as the lifting of conditions.......have you applied for it? If not, I would file for divorce and let him figure out how he's going to lift his own conditions. He is eligible all on his own. He just has to prove the marriage was (oh I forget the word), you know, on the up and up, from the beginning. I would give him some of the paperwork he needs to file like tax return info. or whatever, since you mentioned before he has never wanted to learn how to take care of all that stuff. Anyhow, I'd give him copies of some of the paperwork he needed; but I wouldn't do any of the file work. Tell him to look up the local office, call and make an appointment or whatever, and let them help him figure out what he needs to do. I would not go out of my way to help him. If he wants to stay, he'll figure it out. If not, not your problem.

Please do not stress over him and this anymore. You have done plenty.

I have always admired your patience and grace. You are a really special person. Keep your chin up!

Thanks :) Well he will be getting help from our little duppy guest :no: Let's just say that THE MINUTE he left the counseling office he must have gone to see them because I was informed this morning that they printed the forms for him. Really shows where his mind was after hearing that he was getting a divorce.

WAIT...AH WAT DIS YUH A SEH JAMS?!!! Yuh mean fi tell mi seh some nasty stinkin' hole skettle ah report back ah wah gwaan pon dissa thread!

Bwoy, wat a wickid deh fuh dem when dem finally realize...wat goes around COMES around!! Han hit a guh LICK dem HARD...when dem nasty shyt a come back pon dem!

Doan figgit...ah deh same weh yuh gitti ah deh same weh deh next ooman...or man ;) ...ah guh getti!

Jams, I am convinced now more than ever...yuh a mek deh right move!! Mi ah put 2+2 together...Sistren, yuh see ah vibes & a spirit like yours...that is a once in a lifetime ting fuh hennyman! Em NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH guh see dat agen!!! MI A TELL YUH DAT RIGHT NOW!!!! Yuh ah 'ear mi Sis!!! A ooman like yuh is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME TING!!!

Suh Duppy..duh mi a favor...tell Missa Andre fuh mi...'Yuh BLOW IT,my youth!!! YUH PHOCK HUP BIG TIME...HUGE!!! YUH DYAM CLAAT!! NOW EM LEAVE WID A SHADOW OF WAT EM WIFE WAS!!! :lol::lol: ...Yuh A shadow fi REAL DUPPY!...yuh cyan't even lick deh toilet dat our Jams shyt inna!!!

Suh Duppy inna deh mikkle a deh night when yuh 'ear em susu-susu pon em phone...or when em a mek hup similar hexcuse em did mek hup tuh be wid yuh...MEMBA...IS MI GILLIAN...TELL YUH DUMB, PHOCKING FENKY-FENKY RASS DIS DAY WOULDDA COME!!!!! Nuh boddah fi guh Bawl pon NOOOOOOO ONE SHOULDER!!!! Cause yuh pussyclaat...how yuh nasty rass git em...is ow yuh nasty rass a guh keep em!!!

Guh run back han tell em DAT fuh mi!! Han PUHLEASE...HENNY BLOODCLAAT TIME YUH OR EM READY...FI GROW A SET A BALLS HAN COME FROM OUTTA DEH SHADOW...I will GIVE YUH MI PHONE # ...suh mi cyan tell yuh dyam dummy duppy rass PERSONAL!!!!!!

Jams, good riddance to old trash!!! Sis, yuh Man nuh reach yet!! Andre seem like a dyam Man Sample!! He was an appetizer...trust mi a pretty, sweet girl like yuh nah guh haffi wait round long fuh yuh REAL MAIN COURSE FUH REACH!!!!

LOVE YOU CHICA...HAN HOLD YUH HEAD UP!!!! LET EM GUH SWEETIE...HE WAS NOT MEANT FUH YUH!!! Yuh too dyam good fuh dat now!

Blessed love ALWAYS (L)(L)(L)(L)(L) ,

Gill

LMAO!!! :lol::lol::lol::dance::dance::dance:

Gill, I'm in tears from laughter....I fell off my chair! Now see, this is why I LOVE the VJ fam....this was the S*** Gill! I've never heard ANYTHING put together this good and I don't even know patois that well!!! LMAO, LOLLLLL

Yardie....You're gonna be just fine!

Tonisha

Say dat again Gill fasty for sure.... :yes::lol::lol:

:thumbs: We may chat on a computer but these lil duppy guests have no clue who they are messing with. I will be quick to jump on a plane and protect one of my fellow yardie woman! That goes for my lil duppy guest who likes to report back to Mr. Green Shirt on what I say and do here also. One word for ya'll a$$........KARMA! :devil::devil:

DWL...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HI GUYS... DOES THIS MEAN NO IN PERSON INTERVIEW???? IF ITS GOIN TO CALI WILL THEY SEND IT TO NEWARK OR IF ONCE XFERD NO MORE XFERS...

??

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC0XXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On February 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Congrats Chica!!!! I'm so happy for you...cyan't answer none of yuh question dem...but you'll be able to answer mine (when...(mek dat) ...IF mi reach dissa part!!!! :lol::lol::lol:)

Congrats to you again...I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (L)(L)(L)(L),

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I will pray with you all for Gods Complete Will, and peace in our lives. I enjoy my yardie fam here on vj. I pray for a hedge of protection around you all and your families and all that concerns you.

In Jesus Name

Health and Wellness Always!!!

Health and Wellness to you always

May your life be filled with many colors.

Good afternoon all, this situation here has me speechless..Like ya'll said, not only is dude wrong 100% but what was his girlfriend thinking?? You know this is another woman's house you living in and your man is going to go be with HER in the US, so you and your new baby is pretty much homeless. yuh tink ya gwaan stay in di yaad and ya man visit ya hevery tree monts from farrin?!? And then you foolish enough to talk noise to the woman who house your pregnant RASS been living in!!!! Chat bout ie cosponsor?? Be happy di cousin spare di pickney and naa bop ya pon ya headtop ediat gyal!!

You see it. Seems unreal. It's oo sad. I'm so glad she found is pretty bwoy rass out. I'm speechless as well and pissed all the same. Got the never to talk SHYT in sombobbi elses Shyt :blink::wacko: I don't know what I would have done, surely I'd ave lost it, Thank goodness is was pregnant cause mi ah try fi kill har too. gain some some bloodcl## class why don't you. :angry:

I will pray with you all for Gods Complete Will, and peace in our lives. I enjoy my yardie fam here on vj. I pray for a hedge of protection around you all and your families and all that concerns you.

In Jesus Name

Health and Wellness Always!!!

Thank you cause I need it!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HI GUYS... DOES THIS MEAN NO IN PERSON INTERVIEW???? IF ITS GOIN TO CALI WILL THEY SEND IT TO NEWARK OR IF ONCE XFERD NO MORE XFERS...

??

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On February 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Congrats Chica!!!! I'm so happy for you...cyan't answer none of yuh question dem...but you'll be able to answer mine (when...(mek dat) ...IF mi reach dissa part!!!! :lol::lol::lol: )

Congrats to you again...I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (L)(L)(L)(L) ,

Gill

:) thanks i sure will lol im make notes for u now so i can email them when done hahah u sure keep my spirits up you know i be goin thru alot! pray for me !!!! i need it!!!

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Lawny,

your cousin probably put a lot of hard work into the house. Mek mi reserve comment until later...the poor woman is in shock right now. tell her to have fun for me tonite.

Yeah Lawny....from me too! I'm just now catching up on all that's happened to your cousin and it sounds like she's up against a lot with this A**hole. I hope she finds some peace and serenity while she's up in Ochi. First and foremost, I'm glad she's safe and outta harm's way. Sounds like this whole situation could have been a lot more dangerous than it turned out.

Tell her worry about her safety and peace of mind first....everything else can wait till her mind's clear. I'm glad she cancelled the Interview and he can go on up there if he wants on 3/11/08 but he better watch out......Gill's gonna be watching for his dumb ###! :lol::lol::lol: If he's smart, he probably shouldn't "show up" at all!

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline

??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Congrats Chica!!!! I'm so happy for you...cyan't answer none of yuh question dem...but you'll be able to answer mine (when...(mek dat) ...IF mi reach dissa part!!!! :lol::lol::lol:)

Congrats to you again...I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (L)(L)(L)(L),

Gill

That's Good News Kim! I'm glad your case is moving along.

Congratulations! :dance:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.