Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jengles.....just curious....mike is always losing things and if he were to travel to JA i am so afraid he would loss his passport...just wondering how your hubby was able to get the travel document and then allowed into JA??? i thought you had to apply for a travel document???

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

AIR JAMAICA...gave me all my TICKETS for $325.00 I understand that they do set some seats aside at the lower fare, then goes to the next available fare, but I had the travel agent at work check it out to make sure I was not going MAD...Besides, my confirmation says $325 per ticket. I booked it directly with them (on-line). Then they charge my card for the 2 tickets at the higher fare (oh, hell NO)Then she tells me the flight is sold out ...LIE LIE LIE for that fare. My brother and his friends just booked for the same date and got the same price 2 hours later.

Let me tell you what they did to me last year. I used my bank card to pay for my tickets and they charged me twice. Once for the total and amount and then separately for all 3 tickets. I just had bad luck I guess. I told the very CURT supervisor in raw born PATWAH...mi wah mi money back inna mi account cause all 8 a mi pickney dem need fi eat.

AJ, customer service is HORRIBLE. A cause mi fraid fi FLY (unu tap LAUGH)...and it's one plane from Baltimore to Mobay...john'crow dem. Mi caan tek di up and dung ting. So, I take a tyenol PM a hour before I board...but 2 years ago, the flight was delayed...mi rass...I could barely walk to get on the plane. I was so glad I had to entire row to myself. The had to wake me up to put on my seatbelt when we were about to land. Mi even nyam dem food. In November mi a mi brite self go nyam di callou and mi nearly KILL everbody near mi wid gas. woieeeeeeeeeee what a stress...

*****update on my cousin*********...she wants to sell the house. I told her she's making that decision too quick. I told her to let some of our males cousin live there, but I know they will turn it into a ####### house. She gone to Magarativille in Ochi tonight. I told her to take it easy. She just wants to be out of the area. She don't even want to stay in the house. So, he booked 3 days at Jamaica Grande just to get away. She said the ooman all have her pickney dem a stay deh. They most have been in school when everything went down this morning.

She has an account of VJ, but she won't tell me what it is. She say she not comfortable talking to strangers. I told her it's the BEST thing ever. I told her if it wasn't for YOU ALL...I would have no eyelashes or hair left on my head.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
AIR JAMAICA...gave me all my TICKETS for $325.00 I understand that they do set some seats aside at the lower fare, then goes to the next available fare, but I had the travel agent at work check it out to make sure I was not going MAD...Besides, my confirmation says $325 per ticket. I booked it directly with them (on-line). Then they charge my card for the 2 tickets at the higher fare (oh, hell NO)Then she tells me the flight is sold out ...LIE LIE LIE for that fare. My brother and his friends just booked for the same date and got the same price 2 hours later.

Let me tell you what they did to me last year. I used my bank card to pay for my tickets and they charged me twice. Once for the total and amount and then separately for all 3 tickets. I just had bad luck I guess. I told the very CURT supervisor in raw born PATWAH...mi wah mi money back inna mi account cause all 8 a mi pickney dem need fi eat.

AJ, customer service is HORRIBLE. A cause mi fraid fi FLY (unu tap LAUGH)...and it's one plane from Baltimore to Mobay...john'crow dem. Mi caan tek di up and dung ting. So, I take a tyenol PM a hour before I board...but 2 years ago, the flight was delayed...mi rass...I could barely walk to get on the plane. I was so glad I had to entire row to myself. The had to wake me up to put on my seatbelt when we were about to land. Mi even nyam dem food. In November mi a mi brite self go nyam di callou and mi nearly KILL everbody near mi wid gas. woieeeeeeeeeee what a stress...

hhhmmmm....well then i might have had the travel agent book it then......

Timeline

*****update on my cousin*********...she wants to sell the house. I told her she's making that decision too quick. I told her to let some of our males cousin live there, but I know they will turn it into a ####### house. She gone to Magarativille in Ochi tonight. I told her to take it easy. She just wants to be out of the area. She don't even want to stay in the house. So, he booked 3 days at Jamaica Grande just to get away. She said the ooman all have her pickney dem a stay deh. They most have been in school when everything went down this morning.

She has an account of VJ, but she won't tell me what it is. She say she not comfortable talking to strangers. I told her it's the BEST thing ever. I told her if it wasn't for YOU ALL...I would have no eyelashes or hair left on my head.

wow i can't get over everything she has gone through....must have been a nightmare!!!! i really don't think i would have been able to deal with it at all....maybe staying at a hotel and just being able to clear her mind will help her try to get through this....

Bwaay, mi nah lie, mi nuh wrong har at all....mi couldn't stay inna dat house affa dat.....meeda sell it yes and buy another...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Hey nanny, I had already book it. I ask the agent to check out the prices to make sure I wasn't going insane. Either way, it worked out fine.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello all, I know I am late and just catching up. There is so many bad things happening to us yardies these past couple of days. We need to join hands and hearts and get down on our knees and pray to our heavenly father for some strength to be able to deal with all the strife that the devil is trying to inject in our lives.

My heart goes out to each and everyone who are experiencing grief, heartache and disappointment this week. I hope we all will be getting good news soon. We have been very happy on her for a while and the devil does not like that so he comes in like a thief in the night and is disrupting our lives.

I feel so much distress when I read all the trials that our "sisters" are going trhu. We all don't know each other persoanlly, but have bonded like a family and have been there for each other no matter what. We have to join together and show the devil that we will get through these bad times. We will always be there for each other, giving good advice and a listening ear. And for those like me who is clueless at times and do not have much to say, I feel the same rage and anger you all express. I don't want to re-invent tne wheel, so I just read and nod my head.

I hope that this week will end with some positive new..not that I am minimizing the trauma that has transpired, but I hope that things will get better for all of us. :thumbs:

I love you all (F)(L)(F)(L)(L)

Well stated (F)

HI GUYS... DOES THIS MEAN NO IN PERSON INTERVIEW???? IF ITS GOIN TO CALI WILL THEY SEND IT TO NEWARK OR IF ONCE XFERD NO MORE XFERS...

??

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC0XXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On February 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice.

Congrats :thumbs: .

I don't think you will have an interview...good luck

Timeline

Hey nanny, I had already book it. I ask the agent to check out the prices to make sure I wasn't going insane. Either way, it worked out fine.

well happy to hear it worked out....i feel your pain of frustration.....at least it all worked out!!!!!

Timeline
Jengles.....just curious....mike is always losing things and if he were to travel to JA i am so afraid he would loss his passport...just wondering how your hubby was able to get the travel document and then allowed into JA??? i thought you had to apply for a travel document???

Mr. Jengles has a K-3 (multi entry) visa. He didn't have to apply for an AP. Jengles will correct me if I'm wrong.

Bwaay, mi nah lie, mi nuh wrong har at all....mi couldn't stay inna dat house affa dat.....meeda sell it yes and buy another...

English,

That's the same thing my cousin tell my mother since evening. Bway Jamaicans can chat. The whole family now know. It all reach a England. I feel it for her. I had to step back this morning and ask myself if this is real. I know some men have done some terrible things to women, but to move another women into a house you know somebody work so damn hard to build is a friggin SHAME...look like the girl been living there for a while. I wonder what he did with her things when my cousin was there earlier this month. Now, my cousin says a lot of things are making sense. Him always wanting to go to bed early, bout im afi git up fi guh work earli...naw wurk fi how long now. When she was there he said he was on holiday. Lawd what a mess.

I can't take no more today. It's snowing and I have a report to finish and my eyes are slowly closing. I don't think it's even 7pm yet.

*********SERENITY NOW..........SERENITY NOW.............SERENITY NOW...........SERENITY NOW*****

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hello all, I know I am late and just catching up. There is so many bad things happening to us yardies these past couple of days. We need to join hands and hearts and get down on our knees and pray to our heavenly father for some strength to be able to deal with all the strife that the devil is trying to inject in our lives.

My heart goes out to each and everyone who are experiencing grief, heartache and disappointment this week. I hope we all will be getting good news soon. We have been very happy on her for a while and the devil does not like that so he comes in like a thief in the night and is disrupting our lives.

I feel so much distress when I read all the trials that our "sisters" are going trhu. We all don't know each other persoanlly, but have bonded like a family and have been there for each other no matter what. We have to join together and show the devil that we will get through these bad times. We will always be there for each other, giving good advice and a listening ear. And for those like me who is clueless at times and do not have much to say, I feel the same rage and anger you all express. I don't want to re-invent tne wheel, so I just read and nod my head.

I hope that this week will end with some positive new..not that I am minimizing the trauma that has transpired, but I hope that things will get better for all of us. :thumbs:

I love you all (F)(L)(F)(L)(L)

Well stated (F)

HI GUYS... DOES THIS MEAN NO IN PERSON INTERVIEW???? IF ITS GOIN TO CALI WILL THEY SEND IT TO NEWARK OR IF ONCE XFERD NO MORE XFERS...

??

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC0XXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On February 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice.

Congrats :thumbs: .

I don't think you will have an interview...good luck

Thanks! biometrics is next wednesday im glad its early so i can still go to work :) im guessin we will meet up when it gets warmer out! i come to MD every other weekend we def have to meet one day soon :)

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

Glad everything worked out.

I can honestly say I haven't had major issues with AJ...only a few delays. They lost my luggage for two days once...It was partially my fault because I used my missed flight, had to catch a plane Fort Lauderdale, Kingston then to Mo Bay :wacko:

I guess I should knock on wood...just booked our August trip.

Timeline

Mr. Jengles has a K-3 (multi entry) visa. He didn't have to apply for an AP. Jengles will correct me if I'm wrong.

right i understand that....but i thought he lost his passport in the states at the airport and traveled on a travel document to JA??? just wondering if that were to ever happen to mike how he would go about still going to JA....

Timeline
Thanks! biometrics is next wednesday im glad its early so i can still go to work :) im guessin we will meet up when it gets warmer out! i come to MD every other weekend we def have to meet one day soon :)

Congrats on your biometrics appointment. We're waiting for Damien's NOA1 and biometrics appointment to come soon...I hope.

No problem. It would be nice since we missed each other last year during the Sumfest. Just let me know when.

Timeline

right i understand that....but i thought he lost his passport in the states at the airport and traveled on a travel document to JA??? just wondering if that were to ever happen to mike how he would go about still going to JA....

I see.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.