Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies...

Sorry had to get some people to go calm my cousin's mom down. She wanted to get on a flight to Jamaica this afternoon. My cousin didn't have to go to the consulate in Montego Bay, she spoke to someone at the embassy in Kingston. The same councilman from her district helped her out. She was on the phone for 20 mins. She told the person about the situation without making it too personal. The appointment for the interview was cancelled immediately. She has to called USCIS for them to do something with the record and she has to call another place (can't remember where it is). My cousin was only planning to be in Jamaica for 2 days, but now she'll be there until next Friday. She has to secure the house, since he threatened to burn it down. She has to get a no trespass order in place (not sure what good that will do in Jamaica). She has to change all the locks on the doors. She went down to the Court house to look about the arrest, but was direct back to the police station at Carol Gardens. I told her not to do that. She was release and not charged with anything. As far as I'm concerened it was over and done with. If they wanted to lock her up they would have done so this morning when they came out to the house or when she dropped of the clothing at the police sation.

My fiance helped her to pack her ex's things up in a boxes and brought them to the police station as instructed. The sargent told her that this guy is going to be a problem and she needs to get someone to look after the house. One of the officers also heard him say he was going to burn down the house. What a mess. Thanks for the support.

The only thing that was concerning to my cousin was him being able to get through with the interview, getting the visa and flying to the states. I guess he's A$$ out now. Dirty #######. I'm so sick to my stomach I can't eat lunch. This is just too much for one person to deal with. She says it has not hit her yet. And she could have brought a new car with the money she spent on the DA....

I'm hoping he shows up for the interview and dem dash im rass outdah di door. A dem time deh im ago mad fi real. Dutty bc no ave no weh fi live now...mek im galang back a dutty FLANKERS weh im come fram.

One more thing she should do is file a police report that he said he was going to burn the house down, JUST IN CASE!!

Sweet mi suh til seh di dutty bwaay sheg up himself BEFORE him get weh him did a look......mussi did all tell pregnant gyal how di two a dem did a guh a fariegn.....

But my question is, HOW OOMAN SUH DUTYY???????

Imagine a) yuh know yuh man have ooman

B) yuh mek dat pass yuh

c) yuh breed fi a man wid NINE pickney

d) YUH GUH HITCH UP INNA DI OOMAN YAWD?????????????????????

har shame tree DEAD man

English,

I said the same thing...she don't have no shame. I told my cousin to let him go when he lied the first time about how many kids he had, but she said she forgave him. But when he moved his family up in that house...that would have been the last straw for me. If she didn't cuss and carry on they would have still been hitched up in the house. Imagine you build you nice house and people just wah tek liberty pon u. Then this pu##*$ ago bring his woman in the house. And yes, pregnant girlfriend knew my cousin existed, but she didn't care (and with her brite self bout...im can use another co-sponsor)...im no need fi ar help no more...

Weh Gill deh...I have to tell you what he look like. I want to know if he will show up for the interview (can't miss this MF....he's a pretty boy with long hair). He looks Puerto Rican. I think his mom is Brazalian and his dad Jamaican. and im MOUT loud. I think the interview was scheduled for 8:30 on 3/11/08.

Bway mi no know...she a handle it well, but I would have been facing a charge. That is just too painful...next ooman a ansah u'r door...rahtid smadi avi dead and get bruck up. And of course...ex fiance had nothing to say (he was just standing there like a frighten PUSS!)

what could he say...either way he was a$$ out!! literally!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Any ideas on how this will work. My friend met a guy from the Bahamas. He came as a vistor on his passport and police record to the US. I dont think they need a visa to visit the US. His family then filed for him. That is still pending over a year now. No activity on his file. So he marries my friend this past november. If she files for him does he have to go back to Bahamas? Does the old petition from his family get thrown out. Should they even file again?

I would have her find out the status of what they filed and what is pending - not sure if they can withdraw or not -

She can file for him to adjust status based on marriage - He definitely should NOT leave the country until the process is completed - See here:

http://immigration-law.freeadvice.com/immi...ve_petition.htm

The overstay should be overlooked if the marriage is valid - my friend is from Scotland, came legally, overstayed, married a US Citizen eventually and got her green card through marriage. However, if he leaves the country before adjusting status he could end up with a bar for the overstay.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies...

Sorry had to get some people to go calm my cousin's mom down. She wanted to get on a flight to Jamaica this afternoon. My cousin didn't have to go to the consulate in Montego Bay, she spoke to someone at the embassy in Kingston. The same councilman from her district helped her out. She was on the phone for 20 mins. She told the person about the situation without making it too personal. The appointment for the interview was cancelled immediately. She has to called USCIS for them to do something with the record and she has to call another place (can't remember where it is). My cousin was only planning to be in Jamaica for 2 days, but now she'll be there until next Friday. She has to secure the house, since he threatened to burn it down. She has to get a no trespass order in place (not sure what good that will do in Jamaica). She has to change all the locks on the doors. She went down to the Court house to look about the arrest, but was direct back to the police station at Carol Gardens. I told her not to do that. She was release and not charged with anything. As far as I'm concerened it was over and done with. If they wanted to lock her up they would have done so this morning when they came out to the house or when she dropped of the clothing at the police sation.

My fiance helped her to pack her ex's things up in a boxes and brought them to the police station as instructed. The sargent told her that this guy is going to be a problem and she needs to get someone to look after the house. One of the officers also heard him say he was going to burn down the house. What a mess. Thanks for the support.

The only thing that was concerning to my cousin was him being able to get through with the interview, getting the visa and flying to the states. I guess he's A$$ out now. Dirty #######. I'm so sick to my stomach I can't eat lunch. This is just too much for one person to deal with. She says it has not hit her yet. And she could have brought a new car with the money she spent on the DA....

I'm hoping he shows up for the interview and dem dash im rass outdah di door. A dem time deh im ago mad fi real. Dutty bc no ave no weh fi live now...mek im galang back a dutty FLANKERS weh im come fram.

One more thing she should do is file a police report that he said he was going to burn the house down, JUST IN CASE!!

Sweet mi suh til seh di dutty bwaay sheg up himself BEFORE him get weh him did a look......mussi did all tell pregnant gyal how di two a dem did a guh a fariegn.....

B) yuh mek dat pass yuh

har shame tree DEAD man

English,

I said the same thing...she don't have no shame. I told my cousin to let him go when he lied the first time about how many kids he had, but she said she forgave him. But when he moved his family up in that house...that would have been the last straw for me. If she didn't cuss and carry on they would have still been hitched up in the house. Imagine you build you nice house and people just wah tek liberty pon u. Then this pu##*$ ago bring his woman in the house. And yes, pregnant girlfriend knew my cousin existed, but she didn't care (and with her brite self bout...im can use another co-sponsor)...im no need fi ar help no more...

Weh Gill deh...I have to tell you what he look like. I want to know if he will show up for the interview (can't miss this MF....he's a pretty boy with long hair). He looks Puerto Rican. I think his mom is Brazalian and his dad Jamaican. and im MOUT loud. I think the interview was scheduled for 8:30 on 3/11/08.

Bway mi no know...she a handle it well, but I would have been facing a charge. That is just too painful...next ooman a ansah u'r door...rahtid smadi avi dead and get bruck up. And of course...ex fiance had nothing to say (he was just standing there like a frighten PUSS!)

Chica..yuh doan knoa mi arready!! Mi a guh be WATCHING fuh henny pretty bwoy!! Mi a guh LAFF LOUD WHEN DEM kick his RASS HOUT!!!!!!! YEAHHHHH ... ican tell em mi 'Funny smell' story miself!!! I'll be like

"KENNY DHHHARLING...YUH SMELL SITTIN?????" ...When we standing on line for the interview...@ 8:30!!!!!!

Kenny will whisper...."Ooman Duh...nuh boddah fi start wid yuh madness rightta now...jus' low hit!"

I'll Laugh... HAN seh 'KENNY DHHHHARLING...Mi waan wan COOK GOOSE fi dinner...yuh 'ear!!" :lol::lol::lol: Han look pretty Bwoy dead inna em pretty yeye dem!!

Ken will just look pon mi han laugh at dat point!! (Thank G-d mi ave a man dat see wid mi han mi madness :lol: )

Watch mi if yuh nuh tink a suh hit a guh go!! Nuh suh...madicks Pretty bwoy couldda never come Embassy pon MY day!!! :lol: Beg yuh WARN Em fi mi Lawny...WARN EM!!!!!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline
Hey Ladies...

B) yuh mek dat pass yuh

har shame tree DEAD man

English,

Chica..yuh doan knoa mi arready!! Mi a guh be WATCHING fuh henny pretty bwoy!! Mi a guh LAFF LOUD WHEN DEM kick his RASS HOUT!!!!!!! YEAHHHHH ... ican tell em mi 'Funny smell' story miself!!! I'll be like

"KENNY DHHHARLING...YUH SMELL SITTIN?????" ...When we standing on line for the interview...@ 8:30!!!!!!

Kenny will whisper...."Ooman Duh...nuh boddah fi start wid yuh madness rightta now...jus' low hit!"

I'll Laugh... HAN seh 'KENNY DHHHHARLING...Mi waan wan COOK GOOSE fi dinner...yuh 'ear!!" :lol::lol::lol: Han look pretty Bwoy dead inna em pretty yeye dem!!

Ken will just look pon mi han laugh at dat point!! (Thank G-d mi ave a man dat see wid mi han mi madness :lol: )

Watch mi if yuh nuh tink a suh hit a guh go!! Nuh suh...madicks Pretty bwoy couldda never come Embassy pon MY day!!! :lol: Beg yuh WARN Em fi mi Lawny...WARN EM!!!!!

Bless,

Gill

Lawd mi a dead. Mi glad seh mi a nu di only mad one...

Okay time for me to VENT....I CAN'T STAND AIR JAMAICA...just booked 4 tickets for April dem have special...FOR THE SAME bc dates...and when I get the confirmation dem ago charge mi $325/each for 2 of the tickets and then charge me $445/each for the other two...a wah di rass dat. WE ALL TRAVELING THE SAME DAY AND TIME... So, I called and politely asked what's going on. Same dates, same time and guess wah di damn ooman ago tell me (all the $325 FARES) have been sold out for that day miss. Miss mi rass... Damn rass lie...the travel agent that work in this building just checked it and there's 26 seats left on that flight. I told them eeedah fi gimme mi money back ar cancel di whola it. I'm fuming mad...mi still deh pon hold...mi wah hear wah dem ago tell mi....MI ALREADI FIRED UP some dem bettah no chat no way to mi...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay time for me to VENT....I CAN'T STAND AIR JAMAICA...just booked 4 tickets for April dem have special...FOR THE SAME bc dates...and when I get the confirmation dem ago charge mi $325/each for 2 of the tickets and then charge me $445/each for the other two...a wah di rass dat. WE ALL TRAVELING THE SAME DAY AND TIME... So, I called and politely asked what's going on. Same dates, same time and guess wah di damn ooman ago tell me (all the $325 FARES) have been sold out for that day miss. Miss mi rass... Damn rass lie...the travel agent that work in this building just checked it and there's 26 seats left on that flight. I told them eeedah fi gimme mi money back ar cancel di whola it. I'm fuming mad...mi still deh pon hold...mi wah hear wah dem ago tell mi....MI ALREADI FIRED UP some dem bettah no chat no way to mi...

LAWNY.....WHA DEM SEY!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dimples876

Timeline
Hey Ladies...

B) yuh mek dat pass yuh

har shame tree DEAD man

English,

Bless,

Gill

ya that does suck....BUT....even though the seats are wide open those "special" seats may be all sold out...all airlines do that....they have specials but only for a limited number of seats....

just found this on a site

Plan as far ahead as you can. Most airlines set aside only a few seats on many desirable flights at the lower rates. The real best bargains often sell out very quickly. On the other hand, if a particular flight is not selling as well as expected, air carriers sometimes make more discount seats available for a particular flight just before the advance-purchase deadline expires. For example, if the lowest fare has a 21-day advance-purchase requirement but is sold out for most dates, and you can go any time, ask about fare availability on flights 21 or 22 days from when you call.

Edited by nannygirl82

Timeline
MAWIN...MAWIN ladies...I need ya'll to help my cousin out...I'll try and give the short version

She met her fiance in Sept. 2006, filed K-1 Sept 2007, got approved Dec. 2007, INTERVIEW 3/11/08. I tell you US, WE, WOMAN make the best damn detectives and private eyes someone could hire. I say when you gut tells you something is wrong, it must be true. Now, when she met this man in '06 he told her he had 4 kids (turns out be be 9!!!!!!!!). Forgave him (mistake - 1) She completed her house May 2007 and he moved into it with some of his family (mistake 2). Family have since moved out (FREELOADERS). But things still going well. This month (I think was the REBEL salute in Negril)...she goes to visit for a few days (things still okay I guess) but he would dissapear for hours after work. Well........

My cousin decides to fly home yesterday, picked up her rental car, drives to her home in Coral Gardens MoBay, walks up her steps to open her front door and well, a (VERY PREGNANT) woman opens the door and says (MAY I HELP YOU). I'm trying to keep this short. They let my cousin out of jail this morning. I just spoke to her and this is her question.

Can this )(*#$)#$ still move forward with the interview next month even though she has not completed the I-134 (I think that's what it's called), she did not give him any documents as far as her income, bank statements and tax records.

His new woman tells my cousin, he don't need her no more in the process, because he can use a co-sponsor for the affidavit of support. Is that true? The way I understand it is, you the petitioner, you only need a co-sponsor if you don't make enough $$$$$, right?

Sad thing...I knew something was not right with this guy. When I went to Jamaica in November women were all over him at Pier 1 and it was worse when we went to Amensia in Ocho Rios. I didn't matter were we went, someone knew him. I wanted to tell my cousin, but I left it alone. When my fiance went there to paint the garage, he saw some woman there and he told my fiance that she was the helper. Whatever.

So, what does she do now (I say fly back to the states)? Can he proceed without her? So, please help me to help her.

Lawny,

Mi sarry fi ear bout dat!! Jah knoa what a DYAM good ting she did findhout wat a pissa shyt he was BEFORE the interview!! NO...HE CAN NOT MOVE FORWARD WITHOUT HER!!!!! Especially because he has non of the documents necessary for approval! Co-sponsorship mi RASS!!!!!! If it ain't the name of the Petitioner on the paper work...they will not accept documentation from ANYONE else! I wah dem tek dis ting fuh!!!! Is not like dem a buy a cyar and someone else can co-sign!!! She need to withdraw her application IMMEDIATELY!!!! PLEASE BEFORE YOU DUH HENNYTING ELSE CALL DEH 202-663-1225 # HIT OPTION '1', THEN '0'!!!

Since she dung deh tell har fi CALL deh Embassy!! Citizens Services should be able to help her sort all of this out! Such a dyam shame...we had the same interview date!! Mi seh some man SO dyam FOOL yuh see!!!! Please stress to har Lawny...dat G-d loves her by showing her the light BEFORE she brought em hup here fi mek a fool outta har!! Now, em jus hen hup playing em DYAM self!!!! :angry::angry:

Please keep us posted!!

Love ya,

Gill

oh Lord, what a way to find out. Doenst all this make ya want to hurt somebody?!?!?!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

We do mission work in Flankers ever summer at Ms. Pearl's school

I'll get him if i see him.

What a crapper. I want to punch people like that right in the collar bone

Hey Ladies...

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Hey Ladies...

B) yuh mek dat pass yuh

har shame tree DEAD man

English,

what could he say...either way he was a$$ out!! literally!!

Good afternoon all, this situation here has me speechless..Like ya'll said, not only is dude wrong 100% but what was his girlfriend thinking?? You know this is another woman's house you living in and your man is going to go be with HER in the US, so you and your new baby is pretty much homeless. yuh tink ya gwaan stay in di yaad and ya man visit ya hevery tree monts from farrin?!? And then you foolish enough to talk noise to the woman who house your pregnant RASS been living in!!!! Chat bout ie cosponsor?? Be happy di cousin spare di pickney and naa bop ya pon ya headtop ediat gyal!!

Timeline

i spoke with my travel friend who has been in the bizz for 17 years.....she said they just put that special in today the cheapest airfaire is on a first come first serve bases...when it sells out it goes to the next available fair as a travel agent they can sell up to 9 spaces and then after that it is considered a group...the actual seats left on a plane have NOTHING to do with how many spaces are available on a certain air fair...unfourtunatlyy since these are non=refundable airfare no money will be refunded back to you and if you cancel you have to pay a 100$ penalty per person and you have one year from the day it was booked to use the difference towards another airfare.....hope this helps.....

Edited by nannygirl82

Timeline
Hey Ladies...

B) yuh mek dat pass yuh

har shame tree DEAD man

English,

Bless,

Gill

Mi dear; me undastan. Last year me waan fe go Ja fe see Mike and me watch AJ website like I was possessed. I got a fare for $88 roundtrip fram Ft. Lauderdale and everything was fine till the night before me haffo lef. Dem call me and tel me say dat dem cancel de retunr flight and dem waan fe put me pon the 1200pm flight that reach a Ft. L. 230pm. Me was originallyt supposed to cum pon the 0930 am flight fe catch me 230pm flight back home. Me wudda haffi change me odda flight and dem wouln't pay fe it ($75). Me haffi end up taking de 0630am flight thru Mobay to Miami and get ground transportation to fort Lauderdale to catch me flight back home. 5 airport inna a one day. Wen mi get home, me call Mike and tell him neva again. Me nah cum back a Ja, suh him betta hurry up han cum. Me nah go back down deh. De flight dem too expensive and the customer service people dem too facesty

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Hello all, I know I am late and just catching up. There is so many bad things happening to us yardies these past couple of days. We need to join hands and hearts and get down on our knees and pray to our heavenly father for some strength to be able to deal with all the strife that the devil is trying to inject in our lives.

My heart goes out to each and everyone who are experiencing grief, heartache and disappointment this week. I hope we all will be getting good news soon. We have been very happy on her for a while and the devil does not like that so he comes in like a thief in the night and is disrupting our lives.

I feel so much distress when I read all the trials that our "sisters" are going trhu. We all don't know each other persoanlly, but have bonded like a family and have been there for each other no matter what. We have to join together and show the devil that we will get through these bad times. We will always be there for each other, giving good advice and a listening ear. And for those like me who is clueless at times and do not have much to say, I feel the same rage and anger you all express. I don't want to re-invent tne wheel, so I just read and nod my head.

I hope that this week will end with some positive new..not that I am minimizing the trauma that has transpired, but I hope that things will get better for all of us. :thumbs:

I love you all (F)(L)(F)(L)(L)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HI GUYS... DOES THIS MEAN NO IN PERSON INTERVIEW???? IF ITS GOIN TO CALI WILL THEY SEND IT TO NEWARK OR IF ONCE XFERD NO MORE XFERS...

??

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC0XXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On February 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Any ideas on how this will work. My friend met a guy from the Bahamas. He came as a vistor on his passport and police record to the US. I dont think they need a visa to visit the US. His family then filed for him. That is still pending over a year now. No activity on his file. So he marries my friend this past november. If she files for him does he have to go back to Bahamas? Does the old petition from his family get thrown out. Should they even file again?

I would have her find out the status of what they filed and what is pending - not sure if they can withdraw or not -

She can file for him to adjust status based on marriage - He definitely should NOT leave the country until the process is completed - See here:

http://immigration-law.freeadvice.com/immi...ve_petition.htm

The overstay should be overlooked if the marriage is valid - my friend is from Scotland, came legally, overstayed, married a US Citizen eventually and got her green card through marriage. However, if he leaves the country before adjusting status he could end up with a bar for the overstay.

Thanks everyone for your advice i will tell her. :) they met in MD she didnt know him while he was in the bahamas.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
HI GUYS... DOES THIS MEAN NO IN PERSON INTERVIEW???? IF ITS GOIN TO CALI WILL THEY SEND IT TO NEWARK OR IF ONCE XFERD NO MORE XFERS...

??

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC0XXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On February 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice.

:yes::thumbs: :thumbs: congratz!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.