Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
As for the interview question - He will not get approved without her support - the co-sponsor is hers, not his - he can't get a co-sponsor without her. Cancelling the appointment is the best route to go - I would do it and let him try to show up for it. With my ex, I cancelled his visa after it was approved - wrote letters to the USCIS, ICE, NVC, FBI, Embassy,.... you name it, they got a packet - I received a letter from the embassy that his file had been returned for destruction.

good grief,

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
police called back (wasn't that quick) my uncle is ok, something is wrong with his phone. thank god, because i couldn't take one more thing this week

wonderful :)

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

Any ideas on how this will work. My friend met a guy from the Bahamas. He came as a vistor on his passport and police record to the US. I dont think they need a visa to visit the US. His family then filed for him. That is still pending over a year now. No activity on his file. So he marries my friend this past november. If she files for him does he have to go back to Bahamas? Does the old petition from his family get thrown out. Should they even file again?

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Any ideas on how this will work. My friend met a guy from the Bahamas. He came as a vistor on his passport and police record to the US. I dont think they need a visa to visit the US. His family then filed for him. That is still pending over a year now. No activity on his file. So he marries my friend this past november. If she files for him does he have to go back to Bahamas? Does the old petition from his family get thrown out. Should they even file again?

that is a little tricky, because he was single when he filed, but since his wife is here i'm not sure if it would matter. i would follow up on the status of the old file first.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
police called back (wasn't that quick) my uncle is ok, something is wrong with his phone. thank god, because i couldn't take one more thing this week

Thank G-d!!!!!!! (leave me alone, Lita :blink::lol: ) So happy to hear Jengy...finally some good news!

Love ya,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JA-JA, You doan knoa my answer to hevery dyam thing these days is ..."Call the '202#!"

What are the winning Mega Million numbers gonna be?..."Call the '202'#!" :lol::lol: Where is my tax refund?..."202#" :lol:

But it might not be a bad idea for her too call. They would probably be able to tell her what their next step would be!

Mi seh mi han dat deh 202 # is deh best a friend!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Sarry Chica...that's the best I can offer!

Love ya

Im probably GONNA GIT a call from deh 202 # saying..."B1tch, tap tell heveryone fuh call yahso!!!" :jest:

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

like jengles said this can be tricky..i was doing some searches online....and they have to be carefull what they say....if they say they new each other before he got here USCIS will become VERY supicios(sp?) about it because that would be fraud....

here is a site that explains that

http://www.visapro.com/Message-Board/showthread.php?t=9904

i would think after they marry SHE the wife needs to file for his AOS...because i would think he would not have any status here....just a visitor visa....just my thoughts

Timeline

Dear Employees:

It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals

throughout the company have been using foul language during the course

of

normal conversation with their co-workers.

Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily

offended,

this type of language will no longer be tolerated.

We do, however, realize the critical importance of being able to

accurately

express your feelings when communicating with co-workers. Therefore, a

list

of 18 New and Innovative 'TRY SAYING' phrases have been provided so that

proper exchange of ideas and information can continue in an effective

manner.

Number 1

TRY SAYING: I think you could use more training.

INSTEAD OF: You don't know what the f___ you're doing.

Number 2

TRY SAYING: She's an aggressive go-getter.

INSTEAD OF: She's a f___ing bit__.

Number 3

TRY SAYING: Perhaps I can work late.

INSTEAD OF: And when the f___ do you expect me to do this?

Number 4

TRY SAYING: I'm certain that isn't feasible.

INSTEAD OF: No f___ing way.

Number 5

TRY SAYING: Really?

INSTEAD OF: You've got to be sh___ing me!

Number 6

TRY SAYING: Perhaps you should check with...

INSTEAD OF: Tell someone who gives a sh__.

Number 7

TRY SAYING: I wasn't involved in the project.

INSTEAD OF: It's not my f___ing problem.

Number 8

TRY SAYING: That's interesting.

INSTEAD OF: What the f___?

Number 9

TRY SAYING: I'm not sure this can be implemented.

INSTEAD OF: This sh__ won't work.

Number 10

TRY SAYING: I'll try to schedule that.

INSTEAD OF: Why the f___ didn't you tell me sooner?

Number 11

TRY SAYING: He's not familiar with the issues.

INSTEAD OF: He's got his head up his a__.

Number 12

TRY SAYING: Excuse me, sir?

INSTEAD OF: Eat sh__ and die.

Number 13

TRY SAYING: So you weren't happy with it?

INSTEAD OF: Kiss my a__.

Number 14

TRY SAYING: I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.

INSTEAD OF: F__ it, I'm on salary.

Number 15

TRY SAYING: I don't think you understand.

INSTEAD OF: Shove it up your a__.

Number 16

TRY SAYING: I love a challenge.

INSTEAD OF: This f___ing job sucks.

Number 17

TRY SAYING: You want me to take care of that?

INSTEAD OF: Who the f___ died and made you boss?

Number 18

TRY SAYING: He's somewhat insensitive.

INSTEAD OF: He's a pr_ck.

Thank You,

Human Resources

Timeline

JA-JA, You doan knoa my answer to hevery dyam thing these days is ..."Call the '202#!"

What are the winning Mega Million numbers gonna be?..."Call the '202'#!" :lol::lol: Where is my tax refund?..."202#" :lol:

But it might not be a bad idea for her too call. They would probably be able to tell her what their next step would be!

Mi seh mi han dat deh 202 # is deh best a friend!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Sarry Chica...that's the best I can offer!

Love ya

Im probably GONNA GIT a call from deh 202 # saying..."B1tch, tap tell heveryone fuh call yahso!!!" :jest:

:lol: you are funny Gill.

Wow...so much has happened the last 24 hours.

Gotta go back :reading:

Filed: Timeline

Hey Ladies...

Sorry had to get some people to go calm my cousin's mom down. She wanted to get on a flight to Jamaica this afternoon. My cousin didn't have to go to the consulate in Montego Bay, she spoke to someone at the embassy in Kingston. The same councilman from her district helped her out. She was on the phone for 20 mins. She told the person about the situation without making it too personal. The appointment for the interview was cancelled immediately. She has to called USCIS for them to do something with the record and she has to call another place (can't remember where it is). My cousin was only planning to be in Jamaica for 2 days, but now she'll be there until next Friday. She has to secure the house, since he threatened to burn it down. She has to get a no trespass order in place (not sure what good that will do in Jamaica). She has to change all the locks on the doors. She went down to the Court house to look about the arrest, but was direct back to the police station at Carol Gardens. I told her not to do that. She was release and not charged with anything. As far as I'm concerened it was over and done with. If they wanted to lock her up they would have done so this morning when they came out to the house or when she dropped of the clothing at the police sation.

My fiance helped her to pack her ex's things up in a boxes and brought them to the police station as instructed. The sargent told her that this guy is going to be a problem and she needs to get someone to look after the house. One of the officers also heard him say he was going to burn down the house. What a mess. Thanks for the support.

The only thing that was concerning to my cousin was him being able to get through with the interview, getting the visa and flying to the states. I guess he's A$$ out now. Dirty #######. I'm so sick to my stomach I can't eat lunch. This is just too much for one person to deal with. She says it has not hit her yet. And she could have brought a new car with the money she spent on the DA....

I'm hoping he shows up for the interview and dem dash im rass outdah di door. A dem time deh im ago mad fi real. Dutty bc no ave no weh fi live now...mek im galang back a dutty FLANKERS weh im come fram.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Hey Ladies...

Sorry had to get some people to go calm my cousin's mom down. She wanted to get on a flight to Jamaica this afternoon. My cousin didn't have to go to the consulate in Montego Bay, she spoke to someone at the embassy in Kingston. The same councilman from her district helped her out. She was on the phone for 20 mins. She told the person about the situation without making it too personal. The appointment for the interview was cancelled immediately. She has to called USCIS for them to do something with the record and she has to call another place (can't remember where it is). My cousin was only planning to be in Jamaica for 2 days, but now she'll be there until next Friday. She has to secure the house, since he threatened to burn it down. She has to get a no trespass order in place (not sure what good that will do in Jamaica). She has to change all the locks on the doors. She went down to the Court house to look about the arrest, but was direct back to the police station at Carol Gardens. I told her not to do that. She was release and not charged with anything. As far as I'm concerened it was over and done with. If they wanted to lock her up they would have done so this morning when they came out to the house or when she dropped of the clothing at the police sation.

My fiance helped her to pack her ex's things up in a boxes and brought them to the police station as instructed. The sargent told her that this guy is going to be a problem and she needs to get someone to look after the house. One of the officers also heard him say he was going to burn down the house. What a mess. Thanks for the support.

The only thing that was concerning to my cousin was him being able to get through with the interview, getting the visa and flying to the states. I guess he's A$$ out now. Dirty #######. I'm so sick to my stomach I can't eat lunch. This is just too much for one person to deal with. She says it has not hit her yet. And she could have brought a new car with the money she spent on the DA....

I'm hoping he shows up for the interview and dem dash im rass outdah di door. A dem time deh im ago mad fi real. Dutty bc no ave no weh fi live now...mek im galang back a dutty FLANKERS weh im come fram.

One more thing she should do is file a police report that he said he was going to burn the house down, JUST IN CASE!!

Sweet mi suh til seh di dutty bwaay sheg up himself BEFORE him get weh him did a look......mussi did all tell pregnant gyal how di two a dem did a guh a fariegn.....

But my question is, HOW OOMAN SUH DUTYY???????

Imagine a) yuh know yuh man have ooman

B) yuh mek dat pass yuh

c) yuh breed fi a man wid NINE pickney

d) YUH GUH HITCH UP INNA DI OOMAN YAWD?????????????????????

har shame tree DEAD man

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline
Hey Ladies...

One more thing she should do is file a police report that he said he was going to burn the house down, JUST IN CASE!!

Sweet mi suh til seh di dutty bwaay sheg up himself BEFORE him get weh him did a look......mussi did all tell pregnant gyal how di two a dem did a guh a fariegn.....

But my question is, HOW OOMAN SUH DUTYY???????

Imagine a) yuh know yuh man have ooman

B) yuh mek dat pass yuh

c) yuh breed fi a man wid NINE pickney

d) YUH GUH HITCH UP INNA DI OOMAN YAWD?????????????????????

har shame tree DEAD man

English,

I said the same thing...she don't have no shame. I told my cousin to let him go when he lied the first time about how many kids he had, but she said she forgave him. But when he moved his family up in that house...that would have been the last straw for me. If she didn't cuss and carry on they would have still been hitched up in the house. Imagine you build you nice house and people just wah tek liberty pon u. Then this pu##*$ ago bring his woman in the house. And yes, pregnant girlfriend knew my cousin existed, but she didn't care (and with her brite self bout...im can use another co-sponsor)...im no need fi ar help no more...

Weh Gill deh...I have to tell you what he look like. I want to know if he will show up for the interview (can't miss this MF....he's a pretty boy with long hair). He looks Puerto Rican. I think his mom is Brazalian and his dad Jamaican. and im MOUT loud. I think the interview was scheduled for 8:30 on 3/11/08.

Bway mi no know...she a handle it well, but I would have been facing a charge. That is just too painful...next ooman a ansah u'r door...rahtid smadi avi dead and get bruck up. And of course...ex fiance had nothing to say (he was just standing there like a frighten PUSS!)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Is it possible for her to rent out the house or have a family member stay in there? The no tresspass, should mean if he is seen on the property he will go to jail. If your aunt goes down there, there will be violence...just saying i know how my grandmother is and she's 81, ok!!! he got another woman living in her daughters house...but don't they know God don't like ugly be it near or be it far....they get ketch...

oh a good note, mr. jengles passport is is J.A. He should have it in hand by friday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.