Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Look like mi a go deh yah ole night..cause mi stil no have a clue... :wacko:

Mistress Benz,

Yuh finish yuh paper yet? :P:luv: ...Mi a watch yuh!

(L)(L) ,

Gill

Gilli all a now..if mi nah lay down mi a vomit or mi just cyant come up wid nuttin wah mek sense..at this point mi just want hand in something wah mek likkle sense...kissteet

Look, mi nuh need yuh fi stress ova dis sittin'...is there hennyway yuh cyan ask him for an extension, given your current condition?

Gilli

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mistress Benz,

(L)(L) ,

Gill

Gilli all a now..if mi nah lay down mi a vomit or mi just cyant come up wid nuttin wah mek sense..at this point mi just want hand in something wah mek likkle sense...kissteet

Look, mi nuh need yuh fi stress ova dis sittin'...is there hennyway yuh cyan ask him for an extension, given your current condition?

Gilli

A dat mi did a wonder..but mi a seh cause a di final paper him may no want do it..but nuttin try nuttin done

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hi everyone :) im here at work watchin the clock ! i wanna go home. I think i need a new job but i better be thankful for the one i have right now but im bored i wanna be doing something else. Hope everyones night is goin ok.

Hey JA-JA,

Can I tell you I LOVVVVVVVVVE your picture!!! Gurl, YOU LOOK SO DYAM GOOD!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hush, I know deh crazy hours ah mad yuh. :wacko: ...Hush Sweets...yuh soon done!

Love yuh (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)MUCHO,

Gill

lol thanks! still bored but im here till 1130 since this process im very interested in immigrations. I have been thinking about a change for a while maybe ill go for it. But my first plan is to move to tx. Im praying they say i can come. To kill time im thinkin about what i want in my house lol grill top stove game room and theater room. I love the houses there they are so nice and cheappppp. HI kimmy how u feel betta soon and trelawny i feel u i miss bein creative i used to do nails i kinda miss that. It was one job where i never felt i was at work. It was comforting knowing i made someone elses day great by hooking up their nails. It was like being a therapist, folks tell all their issues and sometimes leave feeling better just because their nails look nice. Now i what i do its a numbers game how much work you can finish in 8 hours and if others here do work faster then we go by that average so i know i gotta get the hell out soon! it used to be a set number to do based on your position. :(

I know how you feel!! Somedays I still get a feeling that I don't know what I want to be when I grow up! I love most of my jobs for six months...then they are no longer challenging and I get bored! The only job I still love is being a mother! :luv::luv:

Hang in there ya'll!

Alright ya'll...I'm out of here!

Love,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Mistress Benz,

Gill

Gilli

A dat mi did a wonder..but mi a seh cause a di final paper him may no want do it..but nuttin try nuttin done

Kim,

Ask em for an Incomplete for the semester. Most schools have it that you can have an incomplete for a semester to make up the work. Nothing ventured....

Love ya,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardie Wife............As far as the lifting of conditions.......have you applied for it? If not, I would file for divorce and let him figure out how he's going to lift his own conditions. He is eligible all on his own. He just has to prove the marriage was (oh I forget the word), you know, on the up and up, from the beginning. I would give him some of the paperwork he needs to file like tax return info. or whatever, since you mentioned before he has never wanted to learn how to take care of all that stuff. Anyhow, I'd give him copies of some of the paperwork he needed; but I wouldn't do any of the file work. Tell him to look up the local office, call and make an appointment or whatever, and let them help him figure out what he needs to do. I would not go out of my way to help him. If he wants to stay, he'll figure it out. If not, not your problem.

Please do not stress over him and this anymore. You have done plenty.

I have always admired your patience and grace. You are a really special person. Keep your chin up!

Thanks :) Well he will be getting help from our little duppy guest :no: Let's just say that THE MINUTE he left the counseling office he must have gone to see them because I was informed this morning that they printed the forms for him. Really shows where his mind was after hearing that he was getting a divorce.

don't even worry about dem bad minded f$#@, they should pay attention to their own relationship, instead of minding yours, but don't worry because u don't know what goes on behind close doors...dem ah mind u business when is dem Sh!t stinking....it alright though....u should post the name of your divorce lawyer when u get one and tell di duppy dem fi write it down...becuase dem will need it....

To Yardie's DUPPY....U READING THIS ?????? GOOD!!!!!! JUST LIKE U IS DUPPY FOR SHE, SOMEONE WILL BE DUPPY FOR U, GOT THAT.....GOOD

Fi real, ole fart!!! What goes around, comes around. As my best friend always says to me, "a game always plays twice", mek she gwaan, it ah go hotter the second time around. Hush yah Yardie, yuh keep yu head up an knoa seh yuh have nuttin but love pon yah fi yuh!!!! (L)

(mi late bad, nuh true :lol:)

Mistress Benz,

Gill

Gilli

Kim,

Ask em for an Incomplete for the semester. Most schools have it that you can have an incomplete for a semester to make up the work. Nothing ventured....

Love ya,

Gill

Kimmy, go fi di Incomplete, if him married him suppose fi knoa how dis pregnancy ting go. Get yuh doctah fi write one note fi yuh, den mi wi help yuh wid di paper!

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardie Wife............As far as the lifting of conditions.......have you applied for it? If not, I would file for divorce and let him figure out how he's going to lift his own conditions. He is eligible all on his own. He just has to prove the marriage was (oh I forget the word), you know, on the up and up, from the beginning. I would give him some of the paperwork he needs to file like tax return info. or whatever, since you mentioned before he has never wanted to learn how to take care of all that stuff. Anyhow, I'd give him copies of some of the paperwork he needed; but I wouldn't do any of the file work. Tell him to look up the local office, call and make an appointment or whatever, and let them help him figure out what he needs to do. I would not go out of my way to help him. If he wants to stay, he'll figure it out. If not, not your problem.

I have always admired your patience and grace. You are a really special person. Keep your chin up!

Thanks :) Well he will be getting help from our little duppy guest :no: Let's just say that THE MINUTE he left the counseling office he must have gone to see them because I was informed this morning that they printed the forms for him. Really shows where his mind was after hearing that he was getting a divorce.

don't even worry about dem bad minded f$#@, they should pay attention to their own relationship, instead of minding yours, but don't worry because u don't know what goes on behind close doors...dem ah mind u business when is dem Sh!t stinking....it alright though....u should post the name of your divorce lawyer when u get one and tell di duppy dem fi write it down...becuase dem will need it....

To Yardie's DUPPY....U READING THIS ?????? GOOD!!!!!! JUST LIKE U IS DUPPY FOR SHE, SOMEONE WILL BE DUPPY FOR U, GOT THAT.....GOOD

Fi real, ole fart!!! What goes around, comes around. As my best friend always says to me, "a game always plays twice", mek she gwaan, it ah go hotter the second time around. Hush yah Yardie, yuh keep yu head up an knoa seh yuh have nuttin but love pon yah fi yuh!!!! (L)

(mi late bad, nuh true :lol:)

Mistress Benz,

Gill

Gilli

Kim,

Love ya,

Gill

Kimmy, go fi di Incomplete, if him married him suppose fi knoa how dis pregnancy ting go. Get yuh doctah fi write one note fi yuh, den mi wi help yuh wid di paper!

Mi email him not too long mi a go si wah him a seh a mawning when him get di email...tanks guys

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
lol thanks! still bored but im here till 1130 since this process im very interested in immigrations. I have been thinking about a change for a while maybe ill go for it. But my first plan is to move to tx. Im praying they say i can come. To kill time im thinkin about what i want in my house lol grill top stove game room and theater room. I love the houses there they are so nice and cheappppp. HI kimmy how u feel betta soon and trelawny i feel u i miss bein creative i used to do nails i kinda miss that. It was one job where i never felt i was at work. It was comforting knowing i made someone elses day great by hooking up their nails. It was like being a therapist, folks tell all their issues and sometimes leave feeling better just because their nails look nice. Now i what i do its a numbers game how much work you can finish in 8 hours and if others here do work faster then we go by that average so i know i gotta get the hell out soon! it used to be a set number to do based on your position. :(

JALOVE - when my sister told me about all of that in the houses in TX, I was ready to pack my bags and go. I heard the mortgage payments are very affordable, but the property taxes I gathered were as high as Florida's. I don't mind still because if I can save money on my mortgage, have a fantastic home and not have to pay the arm and a leg for insurance, I would be there in a heartbeat! 1 hour to go love, so it's almost time. I hope you get the good news you are working for.

Mi email him not too long mi a go si wah him a seh a mawning when him get di email...tanks guys

Good, mi ah pray seh God touch him heart and him give yuh di incomplete and we can get this paper going.

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline
Hi everyone :) im here at work watchin the clock ! i wanna go home. I think i need a new job but i better be thankful for the one i have right now but im bored i wanna be doing something else. Hope everyones night is goin ok.

Hey JA-JA,

Can I tell you I LOVVVVVVVVVE your picture!!! Gurl, YOU LOOK SO DYAM GOOD!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hush, I know deh crazy hours ah mad yuh. :wacko: ...Hush Sweets...yuh soon done!

Love yuh (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)MUCHO,

Gill

I know how you feel!! Somedays I still get a feeling that I don't know what I want to be when I grow up! I love most of my jobs for six months...then they are no longer challenging and I get bored! The only job I still love is being a mother! :luv::luv:

Hang in there ya'll!

Alright ya'll...I'm out of here!

Love,

Gill

Mi tink seh ah mi one...Mi ah look forward to motherhood; Aaron too vigilant, mi caan get him fi slip one lef mi :lol:

Alright my dears, you all have a good night - mi deh pon baby madda duty - mi sistah nah feel well and mi might haffi run har go a hospital tonight if she still ah throw up (she ah 8 mths preg). She so lucky, wi live 10 mins away from her and mi younger sister ah move cross di street from har, jus in time fi when she ready fi give birth.

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline

Mi did haffi come back on fi put on dis (compliments of the Jamaica Gleaner):

RIP-Clinton.jpg

Congrats Mr. Obama on the 9th straight win in Wisconsin!!!

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It's official Gill, is the tracing Queen....

and if that is really the case....then pleeeezzzzz....yardie sleep easy at night u here...because dat nah last long...how u start is how u finish...remember me jengles said that....when he goes to compare the two...yardie will always come out on top..because she did more for him than anyone...is wha u tink...he loves you??? i don't think so, he loves what u can do for him....and if can no longer do it he will find someone else...but mi nah go to much more into this because mi a go try and respect yardie and her situation right now...

just an aside...give it six months and the duppy will be posting about how she met a yard man and she don't know what went wrong. I bet ya'll

oh and um Gill, tracing queen, i do belive the man's name is aaron...someone correct mi if i'm wrong. :wacko:

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WAIT...AH WAT DIS YUH A SEH JAMS?!!! Yuh mean fi tell mi seh some nasty stinkin' hole skettle ah report back ah wah gwaan pon dissa thread!

Bwoy, wat a wickid deh fuh dem when dem finally realize...wat goes around COMES around!! Han hit a guh LICK dem HARD...when dem nasty shyt a come back pon dem!

Doan figgit...ah deh same weh yuh gitti ah deh same weh deh next ooman...or man ;) ...ah guh getti!

Jams, I am convinced now more than ever...yuh a mek deh right move!! Mi ah put 2+2 together...Sistren, yuh see ah vibes & a spirit like yours...that is a once in a lifetime ting fuh hennyman! Em NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH guh see dat agen!!! MI A TELL YUH DAT RIGHT NOW!!!! Yuh ah 'ear mi Sis!!! A ooman like yuh is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME TING!!!

Suh Duppy..duh mi a favor...tell Missa Andre fuh mi...'Yuh BLOW IT,my youth!!! YUH PHOCK HUP BIG TIME...HUGE!!! YUH DYAM CLAAT!! NOW EM LEAVE WID A SHADOW OF WAT EM WIFE WAS!!! :lol::lol: ...Yuh A shadow fi REAL DUPPY!...yuh cyan't even lick deh toilet dat our Jams shyt inna!!!

Suh Duppy inna deh mikkle a deh night when yuh 'ear em susu-susu pon em phone...or when em a mek hup similar hexcuse em did mek hup tuh be wid yuh...MEMBA...IS MI GILLIAN...TELL YUH DUMB, PHOCKING FENKY-FENKY RASS DIS DAY WOULDDA COME!!!!! Nuh boddah fi guh Bawl pon NOOOOOOO ONE SHOULDER!!!! Cause yuh pussyclaat...how yuh nasty rass git em...is ow yuh nasty rass a guh keep em!!!

Guh run back han tell em DAT fuh mi!! Han PUHLEASE...HENNY BLOODCLAAT TIME YUH OR EM READY...FI GROW A SET A BALLS HAN COME FROM OUTTA DEH SHADOW...I will GIVE YUH MI PHONE # ...suh mi cyan tell yuh dyam dummy duppy rass PERSONAL!!!!!!

Jams, good riddance to old trash!!! Sis, yuh Man nuh reach yet!! Andre seem like a dyam Man Sample!! He was an appetizer...trust mi a pretty, sweet girl like yuh nah guh haffi wait round long fuh yuh REAL MAIN COURSE FUH REACH!!!!

LOVE YOU CHICA...HAN HOLD YUH HEAD UP!!!! LET EM GUH SWEETIE...HE WAS NOT MEANT FUH YUH!!! Yuh too dyam good fuh dat now!

Blessed love ALWAYS (L)(L)(L)(L)(L) ,

Gill

:thumbs: We may chat on a computer but these lil duppy guests have no clue who they are messing with. I will be quick to jump on a plane and protect one of my fellow yardie woman! That goes for my lil duppy guest who likes to report back to Mr. Green Shirt on what I say and do here also. One word for ya'll a$$........KARMA! :devil::devil:

Filed: Timeline

MAWIN...MAWIN ladies...I need ya'll to help my cousin out...I'll try and give the short version

She met her fiance in Sept. 2006, filed K-1 Sept 2007, got approved Dec. 2007, INTERVIEW 3/11/08. I tell you US, WE, WOMAN make the best damn detectives and private eyes someone could hire. I say when you gut tells you something is wrong, it must be true. Now, when she met this man in '06 he told her he had 4 kids (turns out be be 9!!!!!!!!). Forgave him (mistake - 1) She completed her house May 2007 and he moved into it with some of his family (mistake 2). Family have since moved out (FREELOADERS). But things still going well. This month (I think was the REBEL salute in Negril)...she goes to visit for a few days (things still okay I guess) but he would dissapear for hours after work. Well........

My cousin decides to fly home yesterday, picked up her rental car, drives to her home in Coral Gardens MoBay, walks up her steps to open her front door and well, a (VERY PREGNANT) woman opens the door and says (MAY I HELP YOU). I'm trying to keep this short. They let my cousin out of jail this morning. I just spoke to her and this is her question.

Can this )(*#$)#$ still move forward with the interview next month even though she has not completed the I-134 (I think that's what it's called), she did not give him any documents as far as her income, bank statements and tax records.

His new woman tells my cousin, he don't need her no more in the process, because he can use a co-sponsor for the affidavit of support. Is that true? The way I understand it is, you the petitioner, you only need a co-sponsor if you don't make enough $$$$$, right?

Sad thing...I knew something was not right with this guy. When I went to Jamaica in November women were all over him at Pier 1 and it was worse when we went to Amensia in Ocho Rios. I didn't matter were we went, someone knew him. I wanted to tell my cousin, but I left it alone. When my fiance went there to paint the garage, he saw some woman there and he told my fiance that she was the helper. Whatever.

So, what does she do now (I say fly back to the states)? Can he proceed without her? So, please help me to help her.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
MAWIN...MAWIN ladies...I need ya'll to help my cousin out...I'll try and give the short version

She met her fiance in Sept. 2006, filed K-1 Sept 2007, got approved Dec. 2007, INTERVIEW 3/11/08. I tell you US, WE, WOMAN make the best damn detectives and private eyes someone could hire. I say when you gut tells you something is wrong, it must be true. Now, when she met this man in '06 he told her he had 4 kids (turns out be be 9!!!!!!!!). Forgave him (mistake - 1) She completed her house May 2007 and he moved into it with some of his family (mistake 2). Family have since moved out (FREELOADERS). But things still going well. This month (I think was the REBEL salute in Negril)...she goes to visit for a few days (things still okay I guess) but he would dissapear for hours after work. Well........

My cousin decides to fly home yesterday, picked up her rental car, drives to her home in Coral Gardens MoBay, walks up her steps to open her front door and well, a (VERY PREGNANT) woman opens the door and says (MAY I HELP YOU). I'm trying to keep this short. They let my cousin out of jail this morning. I just spoke to her and this is her question.

Can this )(*#$)#$ still move forward with the interview next month even though she has not completed the I-134 (I think that's what it's called), she did not give him any documents as far as her income, bank statements and tax records.

His new woman tells my cousin, he don't need her no more in the process, because he can use a co-sponsor for the affidavit of support. Is that true? The way I understand it is, you the petitioner, you only need a co-sponsor if you don't make enough $$$$$, right?

Sad thing...I knew something was not right with this guy. When I went to Jamaica in November women were all over him at Pier 1 and it was worse when we went to Amensia in Ocho Rios. I didn't matter were we went, someone knew him. I wanted to tell my cousin, but I left it alone. When my fiance went there to paint the garage, he saw some woman there and he told my fiance that she was the helper. Whatever.

So, what does she do now (I say fly back to the states)? Can he proceed without her? So, please help me to help her.

Lawny,

Mi sarry fi ear bout dat!! Jah knoa what a DYAM good ting she did findhout wat a pissa shyt he was BEFORE the interview!! NO...HE CAN NOT MOVE FORWARD WITHOUT HER!!!!! Especially because he has non of the documents necessary for approval! Co-sponsorship mi RASS!!!!!! If it ain't the name of the Petitioner on the paper work...they will not accept documentation from ANYONE else! I wah dem tek dis ting fuh!!!! Is not like dem a buy a cyar and someone else can co-sign!!! She need to withdraw her application IMMEDIATELY!!!! PLEASE BEFORE YOU DUH HENNYTING ELSE CALL DEH 202-663-1225 # HIT OPTION '1', THEN '0'!!!

Since she dung deh tell har fi CALL deh Embassy!! Citizens Services should be able to help her sort all of this out! Such a dyam shame...we had the same interview date!! Mi seh some man SO dyam FOOL yuh see!!!! Please stress to har Lawny...dat G-d loves her by showing her the light BEFORE she brought em hup here fi mek a fool outta har!! Now, em jus hen hup playing em DYAM self!!!! :angry::angry:

Please keep us posted!!

Love ya,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Timeline

Lawny,

Mi sarry fi ear bout dat!! Jah knoa what a DYAM good ting she did findhout wat a pissa shyt he was BEFORE the interview!! NO...HE CAN NOT MOVE FORWARD WITHOUT HER!!!!! Especially because he has non of the documents necessary for approval! Co-sponsorship mi RASS!!!!!! If it ain't the name of the Petitioner on the paper work...they will not accept documentation from ANYONE else! I wah dem tek dis ting fuh!!!! Is not like dem a buy a cyar and someone else can co-sign!!! She need to withdraw her application IMMEDIATELY!!!! PLEASE BEFORE YOU DUH HENNYTING ELSE CALL DEH 202-663-1225 # HIT OPTION '1', THEN '0'!!!

Since she dung deh tell har fi CALL deh Embassy!! Citizens Services should be able to help her sort all of this out! Such a dyam shame...we had the same interview date!! Mi seh some man SO dyam FOOL yuh see!!!! Please stress to har Lawny...dat G-d loves her by showing her the light BEFORE she brought em hup here fi mek a fool outta har!! Now, em jus hen hup playing em DYAM self!!!! :angry::angry:

Please keep us posted!!

Love ya,

Gill

Thanks Gill. Now, she had another problem. My uncles are on their way to Coral Gardens now, you know that mother)(*#$ is still in the house after all that took place yesterday. I'm on the phone with her now and the police is arguing with her because they want her passport. Can they take her passport? She was arrested because she and the other woman was fighting and the (the A$$ - fiance) got stabbed in the process. So, now the fiance and the other woman are both saying that it was my cousin that attacked them and he stood in the way so he could protect his pregnant girlfriend. But the neighbors say different (they attacked my cousin) that's why she was released this morning. She has to see a Judge today. This is a big friggin mess. The other woman was also arrested.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.