Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardie Wife............As far as the lifting of conditions.......have you applied for it? If not, I would file for divorce and let him figure out how he's going to lift his own conditions. He is eligible all on his own. He just has to prove the marriage was (oh I forget the word), you know, on the up and up, from the beginning. I would give him some of the paperwork he needs to file like tax return info. or whatever, since you mentioned before he has never wanted to learn how to take care of all that stuff. Anyhow, I'd give him copies of some of the paperwork he needed; but I wouldn't do any of the file work. Tell him to look up the local office, call and make an appointment or whatever, and let them help him figure out what he needs to do. I would not go out of my way to help him. If he wants to stay, he'll figure it out. If not, not your problem.

Please do not stress over him and this anymore. You have done plenty.

I have always admired your patience and grace. You are a really special person. Keep your chin up!

Thanks :) Well he will be getting help from our little duppy guest :no: Let's just say that THE MINUTE he left the counseling office he must have gone to see them because I was informed this morning that they printed the forms for him. Really shows where his mind was after hearing that he was getting a divorce.

oh geez......true colors always come out.....be strong....

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jamie, I'm pissed off...who the #### do some poeple think they are to be the one braking what someone else is fighting for....and mi more pissed at ur soon to be EX cause if him did a fi him pussyclasst head pon fi him body tings wouldn't get yah so...mi no know u Jamie..but mi love u vibe ova the PC always to cheerful..tru all diss fuckery u kept ur smile and wit...mi feel like #### right now so oonuh sarry fi mi bad wud dem...but mi tired a dem pussylcaat ppl yah..and dem a come hide behind ###### GUEST and PRIVATE..when oonuh ready fi VJ yuh can come out.....###### coward....hope yuh pick up all di gaybage Jamie dash weh....Jamie when dem knock pon u door...u try help dem pack him #### ....at least have dem pack and put dem pon the ###### lawn or curb before dem come....dyam brite and outta order...come out a di ###### ooman life..and go try pussyclaat live fi u own...come own...pussyclaat misery love ###### company..mi glad u decide no fi join dem and dem foolishness...MORE POWER TO HUNNY...mi deh yah...as sick as mi bi...

a mi seh dat Kimmy..if u no like it send mi a PM..#### off..ole dutty duppy yuh,..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Jamie, I'm pissed off...who the #### do some poeple think they are to be the one braking what someone else is fighting for....and mi more pissed at ur soon to be EX cause if him did a fi him pussyclasst head pon fi him body tings wouldn't get yah so...mi no know u Jamie..but mi love u vibe ova the PC always to cheerful..tru all diss fuckery u kept ur smile and wit...mi feel like #### right now so oonuh sarry fi mi bad wud dem...but mi tired a dem pussylcaat ppl yah..and dem a come hide behind ###### GUEST and PRIVATE..when oonuh ready fi VJ yuh can come out.....###### coward....hope yuh pick up all di gaybage Jamie dash weh....Jamie when dem knock pon u door...u try help dem pack him #### ....at least have dem pack and put dem pon the ###### lawn or curb before dem come....dyam brite and outta order...come out a di ###### ooman life..and go try pussyclaat live fi u own...come own...pussyclaat misery love ###### company..mi glad u decide no fi join dem and dem foolishness...MORE POWER TO HUNNY...mi deh yah...as sick as mi bi...

a mi seh dat Kimmy..if u no like it send mi a PM..#### off..ole dutty duppy yuh,..

Mi wah si di bad wud dem.......mi wah si di bad wud dem..........

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardie Wife............As far as the lifting of conditions.......have you applied for it? If not, I would file for divorce and let him figure out how he's going to lift his own conditions. He is eligible all on his own. He just has to prove the marriage was (oh I forget the word), you know, on the up and up, from the beginning. I would give him some of the paperwork he needs to file like tax return info. or whatever, since you mentioned before he has never wanted to learn how to take care of all that stuff. Anyhow, I'd give him copies of some of the paperwork he needed; but I wouldn't do any of the file work. Tell him to look up the local office, call and make an appointment or whatever, and let them help him figure out what he needs to do. I would not go out of my way to help him. If he wants to stay, he'll figure it out. If not, not your problem.

Please do not stress over him and this anymore. You have done plenty.

I have always admired your patience and grace. You are a really special person. Keep your chin up!

Thanks :) Well he will be getting help from our little duppy guest :no: Let's just say that THE MINUTE he left the counseling office he must have gone to see them because I was informed this morning that they printed the forms for him. Really shows where his mind was after hearing that he was getting a divorce.

don't even worry about dem bad minded f$#@, they should pay attention to their own relationship, instead of minding yours, but don't worry because u don't know what goes on behind close doors...dem ah mind u business when is dem Sh!t stinking....it alright though....u should post the name of your divorce lawyer when u get one and tell di duppy dem fi write it down...becuase dem will need it....

To Yardie's DUPPY....U READING THIS ?????? GOOD!!!!!! JUST LIKE U IS DUPPY FOR SHE, SOMEONE WILL BE DUPPY FOR U, GOT THAT.....GOOD

I KNOW that's right! LMAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yardie....I know I don't know u personally but I'm sure you made a wise decision. Sounds like u did all you could and i'm with JG on this one......LET HIM and his "special friend" figure out how to lift conditions for him....Stupid A**!

Best of luck to you and I know you'll come out of this just fine because you seem to have such a positive spirit! :)

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG- I don't even know what to say. I know how this can crush a young lady's spirit, because my sister was raped while at UF. We have been trying to encourage her to go to counseling, but she starts and then stops. The guy who raped her is from Cayman and he went right back there, so no justice has been served, but mek wi eva ketch him. One time some yute did try mess wid har when she was in high school, and since unnu knoa mi ah Jamaican, mi an mi odda sista went looking for him wid di cutlass in the car. Him lucky him nevah deh home, because wi did plan fi limb up him claat. But we still thank God, because we would be in some jail in Florida for murder or for inflicting bodily harm.

JATam - Are you serious?! UF?! I go there now and whenever I walk around campus (day or night) I walk with a pocketknife. I'm sorry to hear that happened to your sister and I hope that she stays positive and focused on her future (F)

Yeah Marie, UF! As is the case with most rape cases, it was someone that she knew. I had moved back to JA when it happened to her, so when she called me back home, I saw red. If I could have gotten a ticket to Cayman to find him backside, mi woulda deh deh. Just be careful of the people you're with.

JG - I pray for a speedy recovery for you.

JAE - My girl, yuh talented bad! Why mi couldn't deh ah di Holiday Inn when mi ah get married so yuh coulda tek mi pichtah dem :lol:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

but see yah, i was going to type that too, but didn't want to come to to gangsta but dere she go, lol wid she sick self...now too bad they wasn't standing next to u kimmy!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
OMG.....I'm cringing again.

While on wedding stories, I have to tell you about this Canadian couple I met at the Holiday Inn MoBay a few years back. The night before their wedding pretty much the whole resort got drunk with them, so the alcohol was flowing freely. Next day.......When they go to walk down the (planks) to the preacher, the groom has this gigantic red and black spot on his face. They were a little spirited, to put it nicely, and apparently violent drunks. She got mad at him, smacked him upside the head with the phone in the room and then tried to leave the hotel the night before. Somehow every calmed down enough to marry that day.

The guy who was trying to photograph them had a heck of a time trying to avoid that side of his face. Which, in the end, made me crack up cause all the wedding pictures are pretty much from the exact same angle.

ROTFDWL :lol: :lol: :lol:

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline
wi did a do so good..how wi end up wid 3anons..3duppy...cha..oonuh come out man...!! :dance: TAm u dere..Yardie u dere ?..ahahaa....I haven't seen Madame in a while...I hope everything is well

Hush Kimmy, mi jus' a come pon line...Mi ah go start show mi self so yuh nuh haffi wonda who deh deh...

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline
Hello everyone, I am quana (dancehallquana)

I been getting alot of good wisdom as well as laughs from VJ over the last couple of months, and just recently decided to join. My prayers are with all of you that have experienced heartache and discouragement this past week and hope that you are all encouraged and strenghened through it all.

I am not yet on a visa journey, but have been enjoying getting to know a special friend that I met in Jamaica Jully 2007. RG will be applying (for the second time around) for his visitor VISA or B2 I think?? I wanted to know if any of your SO had ever applied in the past before filing for their current VISA's. I have heard that it is pretty difficult to get approved. I know that this kind of VISA is not normally discussed here, but if anyone has any insight or experiences they would like to give, I would appreciate it.

Hola Quannie,

WELCOME WELCOME!!! Girl, I have no idea about the visitor visa thing...But like Kimkim said...nothing ventured...nothing gained!!! Don't be a stranger...come back soon! :thumbs:

Hi to the rest of the Fam!! I just got an email from the Embassy....Ken can go pick up the Packet 4 on Thursday!! :thumbs::luv: Suh, mi call mi dyam facety man fuh tell em deh good news...han hit wat em seh!!

"Ow come heverytime yuh a sen 'hemail' his fimi rass haffi guh Town!!! Is when yuh press deh 'send ' key pon yuh keyboard...hit mussi link hup tuh mi batty... cause is really me yuh a send!!" :lol::lol::lol: Dyam houtta order! :lol::lol:

Mi haffi tell em..."Den mi love, doan boddah fuh guh...han I won't boddah fi come! But jus memba...if I nuh come...yuh nuh.....come!" :lol::lol::lol:;)

Then mi git..."Arighty den suh bright han hearly mi a guh lefhout fi town pon Thursday mawning!" :lol::lol::lol:;)

Bless,

Gill

ROTFLMAO...Gill, yuh an Ken nuh easy at all :lol: :lol:

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline
wi did a do so good..how wi end up wid 3anons..3duppy...cha..oonuh come out man...!! :dance: TAm u dere..Yardie u dere ?..ahahaa....I haven't seen Madame in a while...I hope everything is well

Hush Kimmy, mi jus' a come pon line...Mi ah go start show mi self so yuh nuh haffi wonda who deh deh...

haahaha..Tam question if mi have some numbers

total 22,500...how come mi have 89% fi vertical analysis fi 20,000 and 2% fi 2,500..mi cyan understand....wah a mi base..mi proly just confuse yuh tuh... :wacko:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

What ever a person puts out comes back on them. That is for sure. From what I have seen you are a good person. Who deserves better. Continue to stand tall and keep the Faith.

Health and Wellness Always!!!

Health and Wellness to you always

May your life be filled with many colors.

Timeline

total 22,500...how come mi have 89% fi vertical analysis fi 20,000 and 2% fi 2,500..mi cyan understand....wah a mi base..mi proly just confuse yuh tuh... :wacko:

Tam u gone but mi get ie..mi inverted the numbers ...mi a mad as usual...

What ever a person puts out comes back on them. That is for sure. From what I have seen you are a good person. Who deserves better. Continue to stand tall and keep the Faith.

Health and Wellness Always!!!

That's for sure...

Timeline

Sorry Kimmy, I just went to answer a PM. I have this way of bringing clarity to people when them ask a question, even if mi nuh answer it :lol: :lol:

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
u feel mi Jengs...mi pissed...lawny Vj bleep out the bad wud dem can understand..heheee

I feel u, sistren, I couldn't believe, but see if we were total b!tches and directed to Yardie to the effect on family changes forum or whatever its called then we would be wrong right?? because all yardie would have to do is going over there and post how her and her hubby are getting a divorce and they haven't lifted conditions yet and they would tell her how to stop the process. . quick fast u feel me.

DUPPY U READING THIS.....GOOD!!!...NOW BE WORRIED!!!!

Sorry Kimmy, I just went to answer a PM. I have this way of bringing clarity to people when them ask a question, even if mi nuh answer it :lol: :lol:

YA SEE IT, U GOODNESS JUST A JUMP THRU THE COMPUTER DEM

BTW- IF ANYONE HEAR IS ON THE DISNEY MAILING LIST CAN YOU PLEASE FORWARD ME YOUR LATEST NEWSLETTER. I'M TRYING TO GO AND WANT A DISCOUNT CODE. THANKS IN ADVANCE...JUST PM ME

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.