Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bwoy..English..WE Jamaicans affi show wi colors every weh wi go !!..ahahaha....wol a 600 pichas...

JG ..now u si why dem look (looked) so painfully sun burned...IRISH DEM CYAN HOLD NO SUN>>ahahaha :innocent:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
English..where ever those pics were taken I want to be there RIGHT NOW !!...ahahaah :lol:

but please forgive me...but u know seh mi a Jamaican...why this girl standing next to the bride inna white TO ? a 2 bride ? double wedding ? :wacko:

LOL!!

What happened wit this wedding was that I was staying at the Holiday Inn in Montego Bay and mi an mi fass self decide seh mi wah tek pics of a wedding since mi neva have nuh experience.

Suh, mi juss walk up to these people when mi si dem a set up and acks dem if dem mine. Dem neva mine at all, suh mi end up tekking 600 pics!

Funniest thing, dem did book the hotel photographer, and HATED his pics!!

They tried to pay me about 20 times for them, but I refused to accept lol, when I came back to England, they sent me a cheque lol.....

The bride is half Jamaican half Irish, the groom is Irish....

They were so much fun to work with though!!

Love was so apparent in their eyes...They'd met when they were in PRIMARY school!

I thought that surrounding scenery looked familiar to me. And, yes, the hotel photographers I've known there were horrible. Same old stupid pictures all the time. You did a great job, JAE.

Ha....Ha....Kimmy. Irish in the blood does help explain. For real, did you really look at the pictures. They are all red as hell. Could they not have visited a tanning bed or something first. I bet they hurt for a week after that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

:lol::lol:

Ok...Mention..u know mi love ur pics..always..u couldn't tell dis big ole man fi go tek off dis big ole black shut a di ppl dem wedding..bwoy.... :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny...the Sienna is the only minivan I will ever buy if mi a buy one...mi have a camry..LOVE IT...trunk...HUGE...leg room...Massive....gas ....GREAT.....no complaints at al...love anything Toyota makes .. :thumbs: Next year though by the grace of God and baby # 2 comes..mi plan fi get the Highlander....cyan bodda wid 2 BABY inna one cyar..

Hey Quana...it is very hard for a visitor visa approval w/o strong enough ties to the country..nothing tried nothing done though...don't be discouraged..u maybe the one that gets it...

VJ a go mad..how mi end up wid a double post... :wacko:

Thanks Kimmy,

Yes you are right.. he is a strong willed man and he will def not give up, he was denied last year and has reapplied w/ his new interview this Friday. I am pulling for him, but I am a little worried he may not be good candidate seeing how u have to show strong ties to JA. RG has worked the past 6 mnths in the Bahamas, he just moved back the last couple of days. He has children in JA so maybe that would be a good thing, but may not hold very much weight. I don't know if he understands that him not having long term residence in JA could be hindering him and therefore he is wasting his money. Nevertheless, I am keeping my fingers crossed for him.

Hello everyone, I am quana (dancehallquana)

I been getting alot of good wisdom as well as laughs from VJ over the last couple of months, and just recently decided to join. My prayers are with all of you that have experienced heartache and discouragement this past week and hope that you are all encouraged and strenghened through it all.

I am not yet on a visa journey, but have been enjoying getting to know a special friend that I met in Jamaica Jully 2007. RG will be applying (for the second time around) for his visitor VISA or B2 I think?? I wanted to know if any of your SO had ever applied in the past before filing for their current VISA's. I have heard that it is pretty difficult to get approved. I know that this kind of VISA is not normally discussed here, but if anyone has any insight or experiences they would like to give, I would appreciate it.

My ex got a B2 a few years back.

He had a good job with Soctiabank, I'm sure that helped.

If he has a decent job, presents himself well, pretty sure that would make a difference.

But whatever he does,he should NOT tell them he has a girlfriend in the States.

It is pretty hard but not impossible to get the visitor's visa, but they will go over his application with a fine tooth comb!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Lawny...the Sienna is the only minivan I will ever buy if mi a buy one...mi have a camry..LOVE IT...trunk...HUGE...leg room...Massive....gas ....GREAT.....no complaints at al...love anything Toyota makes .. :thumbs: Next year though by the grace of God and baby # 2 comes..mi plan fi get the Highlander....cyan bodda wid 2 BABY inna one cyar..

Hey Quana...it is very hard for a visitor visa approval w/o strong enough ties to the country..nothing tried nothing done though...don't be discouraged..u maybe the one that gets it...

VJ a go mad..how mi end up wid a double post... :wacko:

Thanks Kimmy,

Yes you are right.. he is a strong willed man and he will def not give up, he was denied last year and has reapplied w/ his new interview this Friday. I am pulling for him, but I am a little worried he may not be good candidate seeing how u have to show strong ties to JA. RG has worked the past 6 mnths in the Bahamas, he just moved back the last couple of days. He has children in JA so maybe that would be a good thing, but may not hold very much weight. I don't know if he understands that him not having long term residence in JA could be hindering him and therefore he is wasting his money. Nevertheless, I am keeping my fingers crossed for him.

Girl..betta him waste fi him dan fi yuh... :lol: mek him try just be prepared whatever comes..good or bad...

Hello everyone, I am quana (dancehallquana)

I been getting alot of good wisdom as well as laughs from VJ over the last couple of months, and just recently decided to join. My prayers are with all of you that have experienced heartache and discouragement this past week and hope that you are all encouraged and strenghened through it all.

I am not yet on a visa journey, but have been enjoying getting to know a special friend that I met in Jamaica Jully 2007. RG will be applying (for the second time around) for his visitor VISA or B2 I think?? I wanted to know if any of your SO had ever applied in the past before filing for their current VISA's. I have heard that it is pretty difficult to get approved. I know that this kind of VISA is not normally discussed here, but if anyone has any insight or experiences they would like to give, I would appreciate it.

My ex got a B2 a few years back.

He had a good job with Soctiabank, I'm sure that helped.

If he has a decent job, presents himself well, pretty sure that would make a difference.

But whatever he does,he should NOT tell them he has a girlfriend in the States.

It is pretty hard but not impossible to get the visitor's visa, but they will go over his application with a fine tooth comb!

good point !!

I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I'm not sure I ever want to drive anything else. I absolutely love my car.

I LOVE our Infiniti truck....It's spacious, handles well, comes with all the features you could imagine (including two 10' speakers as part of a system my husband had put in). Just that my dear hubby won't share nicely!!

I would DEFINITELY buy the same for myself if we could afford it.....Gas mileage sucks big time though...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline
English..where ever those pics were taken I want to be there RIGHT NOW !!...ahahaah :lol:

but please forgive me...but u know seh mi a Jamaican...why this girl standing next to the bride inna white TO ? a 2 bride ? double wedding ? :wacko:

LOL!!

What happened wit this wedding was that I was staying at the Holiday Inn in Montego Bay and mi an mi fass self decide seh mi wah tek pics of a wedding since mi neva have nuh experience.

Suh, mi juss walk up to these people when mi si dem a set up and acks dem if dem mine. Dem neva mine at all, suh mi end up tekking 600 pics!

Funniest thing, dem did book the hotel photographer, and HATED his pics!!

They tried to pay me about 20 times for them, but I refused to accept lol, when I came back to England, they sent me a cheque lol.....

The bride is half Jamaican half Irish, the groom is Irish....

They were so much fun to work with though!!

Love was so apparent in their eyes...They'd met when they were in PRIMARY school!

I thought that surrounding scenery looked familiar to me. And, yes, the hotel photographers I've known there were horrible. Same old stupid pictures all the time. You did a great job, JAE.

Ha....Ha....Kimmy. Irish in the blood does help explain. For real, did you really look at the pictures. They are all red as hell. Could they not have visited a tanning bed or something first. I bet they hurt for a week after that.

Girlllllllllllllllll you got me over here DYING....that reminds me of the couple that got married before my cousin's wedding last year at Half Moon. The wife fell asleep in the day of the wedding in the SUN (drank too much the night before)...I felt so sorry for her. If it wasn't for my mom and aunt's I don't know what she would have done. My mom got some friend of the family to bring some ALOE to the hotel and my mom told the lady's mother to rub it all over her. The lady getting married was from England and she was so PALE...her skin was so white I could see her veins.

Her wedding was before my cousin's so we watched the entire thing...she was in so much pain as she walked. Her dress was beautiful, but with the RED skin and white dress...well, it kind of match (her brides maid wore RED)...I just felt sorry for her. She cried for the entire ceremony (not from happiness) but PAIN.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Hi ladies! Hope all is well on your ends

JAE - I saw this on my yahoo homepage and thought of you.

Best Cars For City Dwellers

Not sure if you live in an urban area but its a nice article still lol

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

ok..how about I haven't been to work since Thursday....I just refuse to go be uncomfortable at a desk..mi radda tan a mi yaad..mi a go call mi doc today fi a note from work...I can't ..eveytime mi TInk mi feel betta here we go again..a mi decide now seh mi nah go tek every pill inna di book...

Hey Marie..how u doing....how was/is Jamaica ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi have a camry..LOVE IT...trunk...HUGE...leg room...Massive....gas ....GREAT.....no complaints at al...love anything Toyota makes .. :thumbs:

I miss my Camry :crying: Damien totalled it last year. Great car.

ok..how about I haven't been to work since Thursday....I just refuse to go be uncomfortable at a desk..mi radda tan a mi yaad..mi a go call mi doc today fi a note from work...I can't ..eveytime mi TInk mi feel betta here we go again..a mi decide now seh mi nah go tek every pill inna di book...

Hey Marie..how u doing....how was/is Jamaica ?

Hush.........u soon feel betah.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
mi have a camry..LOVE IT...trunk...HUGE...leg room...Massive....gas ....GREAT.....no complaints at al...love anything Toyota makes .. :thumbs:

wow..girl...did u total him afta ?...

Girl,

.......giving me second thoughts about letting Marcel drive my truck. I might have to give him the minivan to drive...I'm sure he'll love that...betah yet, im can tek di BUS

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Tanks Lawny..mi really a pray dis no go on..fi 9MTHS..mi a go jump tru one window !...hubby a try but him cyan mek mi eat food :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.