Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Mrs. English...u still no ansah mi yet bout takin my wedding pictures. My co-worker has 2 PT cruisers I've driven them several times since 2002 and I like the ride. I just don't like DOMESTIC cars. It has a lot of room and it does very WELL in the snow (I've had to drive her home several times)...she's afraid to drive in the snow. And well, you live in MD so you know about 495. The Beetle (my dad is a mechanic)...he calls VWs disposable cars. I'm a SUV/minivan mom. So, go with the PT (my co-worker) has never had any problems. She lives in Clarksburg, Maryland and drives to work (in DC) everyday. That's a lot of mileage. Her husband drives the other one and he works even further (in Lorton).

I would LOVE to lol!!!

Done a few weddings before (well TWO!), loved doing them soooo much!!

Here's a link to them http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/Jam...raphy/Weddings/

I love our SUV, but my husband raises hell each time I drive it, can't be bothered wid him cussing, suh mi seh mek mi mek haste and get mi own!!

He says I can't get another truck because of the gas consumption...grrrrr

I am definitely looking harder at the PT cruiser with all these positive comments!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

English..where ever those pics were taken I want to be there RIGHT NOW !!...ahahaah :lol:

but please forgive me...but u know seh mi a Jamaican...why this girl standing next to the bride inna white TO ? a 2 bride ? double wedding ? :wacko:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Mrs. English...u still no ansah mi yet bout takin my wedding pictures. My co-worker has 2 PT cruisers I've driven them several times since 2002 and I like the ride. I just don't like DOMESTIC cars. It has a lot of room and it does very WELL in the snow (I've had to drive her home several times)...she's afraid to drive in the snow. And well, you live in MD so you know about 495. The Beetle (my dad is a mechanic)...he calls VWs disposable cars. I'm a SUV/minivan mom. So, go with the PT (my co-worker) has never had any problems. She lives in Clarksburg, Maryland and drives to work (in DC) everyday. That's a lot of mileage. Her husband drives the other one and he works even further (in Lorton).

I would LOVE to lol!!!

Here's a link to them http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/Jam...raphy/Weddings/

I love our SUV, but my husband raises hell each time I drive it, can't be bothered wid him cussing, suh mi seh mek mi mek haste and get mi own!!

I am definitely looking harder at the PT cruiser with all these positive comments!!

Great,

Don't know if you like minivans, I have a Sienna and I LOVE it...I had to TRICK it out though. You know, I have to be the KOOL mom! It seats 8 and I can fit a full size dresser in it. A lot of women refuse to drive a minivan, but mine handles like a car. Matter a fact it drives just like a car and it's great in the snow. It's been to Florida so many times, I can't even count. Tell hubby to share the SUV......

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone, I am quana (dancehallquana)

I been getting alot of good wisdom as well as laughs from VJ over the last couple of months, and just recently decided to join. My prayers are with all of you that have experienced heartache and discouragement this past week and hope that you are all encouraged and strenghened through it all.

I am not yet on a visa journey, but have been enjoying getting to know a special friend that I met in Jamaica Jully 2007. RG will be applying (for the second time around) for his visitor VISA or B2 I think?? I wanted to know if any of your SO had ever applied in the past before filing for their current VISA's. I have heard that it is pretty difficult to get approved. I know that this kind of VISA is not normally discussed here, but if anyone has any insight or experiences they would like to give, I would appreciate it.

Timeline

I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I'm not sure I ever want to drive anything else. I absolutely love my car.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I would LOVE to lol!!!

Those pictures are beautiful. I had to go back and look again cause on first pass, all I could think of was how painfully sunburned those people on the beach looked. I'm cringing just thinking about it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Lawny...the Sienna is the only minivan I will ever buy if mi a buy one...mi have a camry..LOVE IT...trunk...HUGE...leg room...Massive....gas ....GREAT.....no complaints at al...love anything Toyota makes .. :thumbs:

Hey Quana...it is very hard for a visitor visa approval w/o strong enough ties to the country..nothing tried nothing done though...don't be discouraged..u maybe the one that gets it...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I'm not sure I ever want to drive anything else. I absolutely love my car.

I also need a bigger car, that's on the to do list for the end of the year. keep typing ladies i'm getting some good ideas.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Lawny...the Sienna is the only minivan I will ever buy if mi a buy one...mi have a camry..LOVE IT...trunk...HUGE...leg room...Massive....gas ....GREAT.....no complaints at al...love anything Toyota makes .. :thumbs: Next year though by the grace of God and baby # 2 comes..mi plan fi get the Highlander....cyan bodda wid 2 BABY inna one cyar..

Hey Quana...it is very hard for a visitor visa approval w/o strong enough ties to the country..nothing tried nothing done though...don't be discouraged..u maybe the one that gets it...

VJ a go mad..how mi end up wid a double post... :wacko:

I been getting alot of good wisdom as well as laughs from VJ over the last couple of months, and just recently decided to join. My prayers are with all of you that have experienced heartache and discouragement this past week and hope that you are all encouraged and strenghened through it all.

I am not yet on a visa journey, but have been enjoying getting to know a special friend that I met in Jamaica Jully 2007. RG will be applying (for the second time around) for his visitor VISA or B2 I think?? I wanted to know if any of your SO had ever applied in the past before filing for their current VISA's. I have heard that it is pretty difficult to get approved. I know that this kind of VISA is not normally discussed here, but if anyone has any insight or experiences they would like to give, I would appreciate it.

Good morning.......

From what my friends tell me that are here in the states visiting on a B2... The thing is you have to prove VERY, VERY STRONG ties to Jamaica. They want to make sure you're going to come back to Jamaica after your trip. My friends had to provide a lot of information on their jobs, how much family he had in the states, how long their familes have been in the states, does their family own property in the state and so on... It's frustrating, because those who really want to travel can't, because of what other have done in the past. Keep the faith.

Tre-----

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I know people who have successfully received a visitor visa. They have to prove significant ties to Jamaica in order to be approved. Most of the people I know that have been approved own their own businesses, have property, and most of their family in JA.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I would LOVE to lol!!!

Those pictures are beautiful. I had to go back and look again cause on first pass, all I could think of was how painfully sunburned those people on the beach looked. I'm cringing just thinking about it.

those pictures look very nice

Lawny...the Sienna is the only minivan I will ever buy if mi a buy one...mi have a camry..LOVE IT...trunk...HUGE...leg room...Massive....gas ....GREAT.....no complaints at al...love anything Toyota makes .. :thumbs: Next year though by the grace of God and baby # 2 comes..mi plan fi get the Highlander....cyan bodda wid 2 BABY inna one cyar..

VJ a go mad..how mi end up wid a double post... :wacko:

GIRL I'm with you.........I cannot drive anything unless it's a TOYOTA...I love the higlander, but I go back and forth to NY a lot and we were tired of traveling in different cars, so I got the minivan and everyone loves it. I fill up in MD and by the time I get to queens I'm at 1/2...I kid you not. I had a 2000 Carmy before I got the minivan, but quickly outgrew that when I had my son. I loved the CAMRY...you can fit about 4 bodies inna di TRUCK :innocent:

tep aff a mi name

English..where ever those pics were taken I want to be there RIGHT NOW !!...ahahaah :lol:

but please forgive me...but u know seh mi a Jamaican...why this girl standing next to the bride inna white TO ? a 2 bride ? double wedding ? :wacko:

LOL!!

What happened wit this wedding was that I was staying at the Holiday Inn in Montego Bay and mi an mi fass self decide seh mi wah tek pics of a wedding since mi neva have nuh experience.

Suh, mi juss walk up to these people when mi si dem a set up and acks dem if dem mine. Dem neva mine at all, suh mi end up tekking 600 pics!

Funniest thing, dem did book the hotel photographer, and HATED his pics!!

They tried to pay me about 20 times for them, but I refused to accept lol, when I came back to England, they sent me a cheque lol.....

The bride is half Jamaican half Irish, the groom is Irish....

They were so much fun to work with though!!

Love was so apparent in their eyes...They'd met when they were in PRIMARY school!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

LOL!!

What happened wit this wedding was that I was staying at the Holiday Inn in Montego Bay and mi an mi fass self decide seh mi wah tek pics of a wedding since mi neva have nuh experience.

Suh, mi juss walk up to these people when mi si dem a set up and acks dem if dem mine. Dem neva mine at all, suh mi end up tekking 600 pics!

Funniest thing, dem did book the hotel photographer, and HATED his pics!!

They tried to pay me about 20 times for them, but I refused to accept lol, when I came back to England, they sent me a cheque lol.....

The bride is half Jamaican half Irish, the groom is Irish....

They were so much fun to work with though!!

Love was so apparent in their eyes...They'd met when they were in PRIMARY school!

600 pictures and u didn't know them...but u nuh easy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.