Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok ladies...bad news....I had a miscarriage...I just came back from the hospital....then too top it off i sent mr jengles the nastiest text from the hospital...i think i need to take some me time and stop trying to fix things around me. now i'm going off on tangents....later ladiesl

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Ok ladies...bad news....I had a miscarriage...I just came back from the hospital....then too top it off i sent mr jengles the nastiest text from the hospital...i think i need to take some me time and stop trying to fix things around me. now i'm going off on tangents....later ladiesl

SORRY TO HEAR THIS JENGLES {{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :crying::crying:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am always amazed when I walk in and he's chopping onions with the meat cleaver.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...That is soooooooo true!!!!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Ohhhhh ((((((((((((((((((((Jengy)))))))))))))))))))),

I am so darn sorry to hear that. Baby Girl, you have so much pressure on you right now! Let go and let God! Take your time to heal. Be good to yourself Sweets!!

WE LOVE YOU AND ARE HERE FOR YOU!!

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Girl I am so sorry to hear this....I can't imagine how you feel right now, but what I can tell you is that the time just wasn't right....The man upstairs isn't sleeping....Sometimes we wonder why things have happened, there's no logical reason why we should be going through things, but God has a plan.

You need to take it easy girl.

If your baby is HALF as energetic as mine, you'll be run ragged!

And I beg you, even dow yuh husband HAWD A HEARING, please go easy on him!

Because right now, he'll be feeling like this is HIS fault, and he should have been to take care of you and the kids instead of going to down to JA.

And mi know you have your own feelings on this!

If you ever need to ring someone, my number is xxxxxxxxxx.....but nuh feel like yuh haffi call, just take it easy for now,, AND NUH GUH RUSHING BACK TO WORK!!

You NEED time to recover from this, you just had a baby and now this, try get some proper rest!!

Hope I haven't offended you by anything I wrote in this email...

You are dead on Engy!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

uh oh, I had thought I posted this as a PM, some kind soul edited my number!

THANKS lol

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

uh oh.....it's still there dammit...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Hello there,

I don't know if this is the appropriate thread to post in but I'm new to the board and I'm getting ready to start the intense K1 Visa process. I was initially going to pay someone to take care of it for me but decided it be best to do it myself and now I'm feeling overwhelmed. :unsure:

Anyway, a bit of info on me: I'm 24, fiancee is in JA and we are expecting a baby sometime in October (which I'm excited and terrified about, its my first time). We couldn't be happier except....

my family doesn't know about my relationship, I was afraid to tell them because they were very judgmental about a previous long distance relationship. I know they are going to be very disappointed in me and I almost can't bear it.

Any suggestions on how to break the news?

Also worried my fiancee won't make it in time for baby's birth.. plus my work is very stressful.. I have to figure out a way to tell them too :(

PS: I'm really feeling this thread :)

Michelle

Greetings and Welcome Momsie!!!! Glad to have you with us! First of all congrats on the baby :luv:!

Mich, although you are scared right now don't forget a baby is a blessing, never a curse! Remember Chica the good Lord never gives you more than what he thinks you can handle!

I know how you feel about breaking the news to your family! Iam going to tell you a secret...I just told my Father & many of my other family & friends that I filed for Ken a few weeks ago...(Gurl, I filed in JULY!!! :lol: ). For the same reasons as you! I have been pretty much been 0/0 on picking guys ...BEFORE my Kenny :luv: . I just didn't want to hear all the judgements and negative comments that go along with stepping out and taking a leap of faith! ("He's just using you for a Green Card" or "Gurl, did you NOT see what happened to Terry Mcmillan?" )

However, I have to tell you Mich...the burden of carrying that secret around with me for SIX months weighted heavily on me! I couldn't share my excitement, fear, joy (getting the NOA2) anything with my family! When I finally told them abput the interview date a few weeks ago! My Father said..."Hmmm, ok...we'll see." and kept it moving! :lol::lol: and my other friends were relatively happy, although a little apprehensive. So, all the built up tension and stress was for nothing!

Mich, I finally decided to tell them because of the following reason ...1). I am a grown woman and this is the path I have chosen for myself! Be it right or wrong...I will walk through it! 2). Ken deserves to be in the light, not hidden like some dirty dark secret!

Momsie, good or bad, right or wrong...there is no turning back now! This is your path and MOST importantly THIS IS YOUR LIFE...NO ONE ELSE'S. You seem like wonderfully bright young lady! You are aware that it is not all going to be roses...but you are prepared for that!

So, I would do this...pick one or two or your closest friends/family members and tell them. However, ask them not to tell anyone else until you have had an opportunity to do so! Then tell your parents. Look, I KNOW how damn hard it is!! I'm 13 years older than you and I was so concerned about disappointing my Father yet again... But Sweetie, like Jomo said Parents have a way of surprising you. Ultimately all a parent wants is for you to be happy!

Not to mention, a visa application you can hide ...a pregnancy...hmmmm...likkle harder to do that! :lol: Better to tell them now, get it off your chest and give them a opportunity to get use to the idea.

As far as the Visa application...never say never! They bulk of the backlog seems to be thinning out now...so you have a shot! You may not be able to go down for the interview...be he will hopefully be here for your child's birth! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD!

So, whatever road you decide to take to tell or not...we will be here to help you along the way! No judgements here Sweetheart...just love and good vibes!!! :luv::luv:

*Ok Ya'll Gill is stepping down from the soap box!* :lol::lol:

Bless-ed,

Gill

Oh and feel free to PM anyone of us if you need too ;)

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
uh oh.....it's still there dammit...

I know Engy!!! I tried to get to it...but it's there! Don't stress...hopefully people will just pass it by!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh Jengs, you are in my prayers!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG!!!! :crying::crying: Jengs I am so sorry to hear. :crying::crying: I hope you feel better soon (L)(L)(F)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG!!!! :crying::crying: Jengs I am so sorry to hear. :crying::crying: I hope you feel better soon (L)(L)(F)

Your in my prayers Jengles. Things will get better one step at a time. (L)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Checkin in at the library :) Gosh I feel like such a loser...I really need to get net at home :yes: Hope you all are having a great weekend!

(((((BIG HUGS JENGY))))) I am sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you (L)(F):luv:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So Sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.